Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:41 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

As they ate, Ezekiel's grandfather talked and talked and talked about everyone and everything. He told Yuki about the whole Larzo family. Ezekiel's mother and father, and even Ezekiel's older sister and older brother. Yuki learned so much. He didn't know Ezekiel had siblings. He wondered what they were like.
When they finished eating, Gilbert excused himself to his study and Mr. Takami followed after him. Yuki watched as the maids cleaned up. Yuki barely ate anything since he didn't really know how he was supposed to eat all the fancy food he was given.

Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:59 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel whipped his face before standing. "I'm going up to the room." He turned and left out of the dinning hall. He slowly made his way up the stairs looking at all the pictures of his his family. Once up the stairs he made a right then another right at the end. He walked into the dark room. He kept the lights off and plopped on tbe bed after pulling off his jacket and undoing some of the buttons of his shirt.

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:11 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked over at Ezekiel. "Ah... Okay...." He said then watched him leave. After a few minutes of walking around the dining hall, he decided to go back to his room to. But... Where was that? Yuki wandered the hallways of the big castle and ended getting himself lost. "Oh no.... This isn't good...." He said to himself, stopping at a door. "Is this it?" He asked himself then opened the door. It was a staircase leading down to hat seems like an attic. He couldn't help it. His curiosity go the best of him. He knew it was rude... But he wanted to know what was down there.
There is one thing you should know about Yuki. He is extremely curious. However, he never knew that curiosity killed the cat.
Yuki walked down the staircase wondering where it lead. It must never bee used for there was dust and spider webs everywhere. He wondered where this staircase lead.
As Yuki walked down the staircase, it got darker and darker. It was so dark that Yuki missed a step and feel down the rest of the stairs. He winced when he landed at the bottom. He stood up and wiped the dirt off of him. "Ouch..." Came out of his mouth and he searched the walls for a light switch. When he found one, he turned on the lights. "Wow..." He said after he turned on the lights. The room was filled with old books and papers everywhere. Yuki looked around then looked at a cover of a book. "Vampires?" He said when he read the title. What was a book about vampires doing down here? He looked around more. On second thought, why were the majority of these books about vampires? Yuki was getting confused.

Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:52 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel whipped himself up then off the bed. Being around humans for a while he couldn't help it, he needed to feed. He walked over to the large window and flung the certain wide open. His grinned his fangs shinning in the light of the moon as his eyes illuminated a crimson red. Looking out father past his property he spotted other houses full of humans with their delicious blood pumping through their veins.
The prince could hear his heart pound loudly in his ear drums. In a flash he was gone from the room and the house completely, vanished like he was never there. He only left a light breeze when passing by.
In moments he was on a roof top hiding in the dark of the dark. Just a homeless person is all I need. No one will notice a person like that gone. He dashed around the town until he found one. The man was pushing a shopping cart filled with random items inside along a empty street. He wasn't drunk which was good for the prince. Blood with alcohol was terrible. It was the worst blood out there.
He moved behind the man not wanting a glimpse of the face he will kill. Next came a scream, Ezekiel sank his fangs deep into the mans flesh and began to drain him dry. It tasted amazing, Ezekiel missed this taste this rush of getting it, all the adrenalin.
After feeding he dumped the man in a near by dumpster and buried him with all the items in his cart leaving it there before heading back home.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:07 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked around the strange room and discovered many books about vampires. It made him curious. Why were there so many books about vampires down here? Was the person who owned this room very interested in them? Yuki shrugged. He never believed them, but he found them interesting. If they were real, he would want to see one up close.
He chuckled at himself. They weren't real. He looked around more and found what looked like a journal. Yuki knew it would be impolite to read someone's private thoughts.... But this journal was dated back in the early 1600's. It couldn't hurt them, right?
Yuki opened the journal and he blinked. Gilbert's name was on the first page. Yuki shook his head. The name was probably passed down through the generations. It couldn't be Ezekiel's grandfather. He laughed at himself for being so stupid. He guessed the reading on vampires were making him have strange thoughts.
Yuki sat down in a chair and began to read.

Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:11 pm
User Image
========================

The night was beautiful to the vampire prince. The stars were bright along with the moon. It had to be his favorite time of any day. Even if he wasn't what he is, Ezekiel would still love it. He whipped the blood from his chin and licked it off his hand, savoring the flavor while it last. He wont be feeding soon hopefully. There was some blood on his shirt but he didn't care as long as Yuki didn't see it. But when are we or I going to tell him? The prince thought as he walked the moonlight shimmering off his silver locks.
The prince continued to think about what would happen once his dear fiance knows what he is. Will Yuki hate him and his family? Maybe expose them for what they truly are? He shook his head and sighed. He didn't believe Yuki would do such a thing, even just meeting him, Ezekiel knows how kind and caring Yuki is, his grandfather did pick a good fiance.
RING RING RING
Ezekiel blinked and pulled out his phone. It was his sister calling. He quickly flipped the phone open, answering it and placing it up to his ear. "Hello?"
Suddenly a loud voice began to ring in his ear. "Oh my little Ezeky is all grown up. I've herd you have a fiance now. Come on tell your big sister all the juicy details!" The girl giggled awaiting for a response.
He sighed. "I just met him, his name is Yuki Kanamakiand he goes to my school here."
"How adorable, a boy! And his name is Yuki! Oh, how cute is he? Do you like him or even love him?"
Ezekiel's cheeks redden as she asked about loving Yuki. "Yeah. I guess very cute. Maybe?!" His heart started to race again and pull at his chest while his sister squealed like a fan girl and continued to ask more questions about this new fiance. Ezekiel couldn't take his sister much longer. She was beginning to ruin his nice walk. He told her quickly he had to go and hung up turning his phone on silent and jamming it back in his pocket.
"Damn, she such a pest sometimes." He said to himself still waking back. Staying at this pace it will take till morning to get back. He noticed how far away his home was, but he continued to walk a bit longer before darting back.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:30 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

As Yuki read, he found out some interesting stuff about the writer of this journal. One, it was a women. Two, her name was Katelyn Holler. And three, she seemed to really love this Gilbert guy. She just went on and on about how great he was and what they did that day. Yuki smiled. She must have really loved him. Suddenly, the journal's content began to get dark. Yuki froze where he was as he read the next lines.
'Dear Diary,
Today, I went on an evening stroll. It was a peaceful night. The moon was full and everything was quiet. However, I saw Gilbert. I wanted to call out to him, but something was awfully wrong with him. He seemed... Not himself. That was when I saw him holding a man's body. The man seemed to be dead. Gilbert was the one who killed him. When I was about to run away, I saw in the moonlight Gilbert's teeth. They were not teeth at all. They were fangs! And you could tell he was covered in blood!
Oh Diary, what do I do? I never believed in them, but I am sure of it now.
Gilbert Lazaro is a vampire.'

Yuki blinked, not knowing what to think of this. Was this some sort of prank? This women said that her lover was a vampire. Was it true? Then again, the journal was old. Maybe it was some sort of misunderstanding. Yuki swallowed, then stood. up. "Th-that's enough reading for one day...." He told himself then closed the journal, putting it back in its original place. As Yuki walked up the staircase, he wondered it this was a novel the women was working on. It sounded like a good story. She should have continued it. But, what if it wasn't? And all of this actually happened. Yuki stopped then sat down on the stairs. "Get a hold of yourself, Yuki. You're loosing it..." He told himself out loud then took a deep breath, trying to calm down.

Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:48 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel stopped at the drive way of his home and walked up it to the front door enjoying the moments of the nights clod breeze tingling his skin leaving little bumps along his arms.
He was about to open the large door but it was opened by the family butler Mr. Takami. "Welcome back Master Ezekiel, I see you had your feast of the night." The prince looked at his shirt seeing how much blood was on it.
"Sorry Takami, I forgot I was wearing white. I hope the stain will come out." He said walking in unbuttoning it to take it off.
"Not to worry sir. I dealt with yours and your grandfathers stains along with the rest of the family. It's not a big deal now."
Ekekiel smiled and chuckled a bit. "That's true. Takami have you seen Yuki around?" He asked wanting to make sure he wasn't going to be caught.
"Not since dinner sir." And Takami bowed and walked off leaving the prince standing at the front door to with his blood stained shirt undone exposing his pale, soft skin. I wonder if he got lost.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:10 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki decided not to believe any of it. He didn't have any proof that vampires. He laughed at himself for being so stupid. He stood up then walked out, closing the door to the stair case behind him. He took a deep breath and shook his head, clearing his mind. Yuki then set out to find his way back to his room. If he could. He wandered down the lightly lit hallways, trying to find his way back to his room. Even though he was pretty lost now, he hoped he wouldn't get even more lost. He bit his bottom lip. Oh no... I think I passed this picture before... He said, getting worried now.

Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:55 pm
User Image
========================

The prince made his way up the long stair case and right down the hall. He scanned the walls glancing at the picture of his family members. He began to think about Yuki wondering where he could be in the house hold. He never showed him around. And only brought him to his room once. Oh no. Ezekiel stopped and began to stumble and pace, forgetting he had to change his bloody shirt before yuki sees it.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:18 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki continued to wander the hallways, looking for his room. As he walked he looked at the many pictures of Ezekiel's ancestors. There were so many. They were all so beautiful and pale.
Suddenly, Yuki saw a figure at the end of the hallway. Yuki blinked then recognized the figure. It was Ezekiel, and he was pacing. "Prince?" He called then walked up to him. "Thank goodness! I am so glad to see you!" He told him, relieved. He then blinked and his eyes widened. "P-prince... Your shirt..." He said, seeing the blood on the prince's shirt. Was he hurt.
Suddenly, the writing in the diary popped up into Yuki's head. He shoved those thoughts out of his head. "A-are you okay? Are you hurt?" Yuki asked, concerned.

Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:21 pm
OCC: Sorry the last one was short. it was longer, but I was using my boyfriends phone at school to post it and it got messed up so I had to rewrite it short. And let me apoligize for any spelling errors I don't have spell check at the moment.
User Image
========================

"Prince?" He heard a voice that suddenly pulled him out of his thoughts. He looked over seeing it was Yuki. Ezekiel sighed putting his worries aside of losing him, but then Yuki pointed out his shirt.
Damn it I forgot! He quickly pulled the shirt off and bundled it up in a ball behind his back. He is skrewed if he has to tell Yuki right now. The prince feared his fiance would hate him for what he is. "Oh no, I'm fine Yuki." He quickly said chuckling lightly out of nervousness. He quickly whipped his mouth to get any left over blood.
He was getting to nervous now and needed a new topic fast. "Uh, Yuki, where have you been? You had me worried I'd never find you in this house." That's honestly why he was pacing and rambling in the first place.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:42 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blinked. He wondered if Ezekiel was really okay. He seemed to be nervous. Yuki froze when he saw Ezekiel wipe his mouth. No. It couldn't be...
Yuki was thankful when he changed the subject. "Ha ha, Yeah. Sorry about that. I'm not so good with directions. Sometimes I even get lost on the way to my house." He said and laughed awkwardly, rubbing the back of his head. "I was scared that I would be a skeleton when someone finally found me..." He said.

OCC: That's okay. I do that too. We all have those moments. >_<

Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:55 pm
User Image
========================

"Maybe tomorrow I'll show you around the house see if that will help you a bit." He sugested and glanced around a little. It went silent for a while. The prince was still standing there holding the bloody shirt behind him. Yuki already saw it so why was he still trying to hide it? He found no reason to keep it behind him so he dropped his arms and sighed a bit.
"Well it's let might as well head to bed. I'll bring you back to the room." The prince then grabbed Yuki's hand with his free one and pulled him a bet before he was walking along with him. He kept a hold on Yuki's hand as they walked to the end of the hall and turning right to stop at the second door on the left, unlocking it and opening it for his fiance.
The room was still dark and the curtian was still pulled wide open letting the moons light shine through. The dark blues all seemed black but it was still the same room as before.
Ezekiel was still silent and he walked in putting the red stained shirt in his basket in the closet and closing it quickly just in case Yuki want's to know what happened to it.
From the moon but mostly because he jusgt fed his fangs where still out and his nose was picking up Yuki's blood perfectly.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:23 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki nodded. "Yeah.. Thank you." He told him when he said he would show him around tomorrow. He then nodded when the prince said he would bring him back to the room. He blushed when he took his hand. He felt his heart speeding up. Calm down heart... He told himself then took a deep breath. When he walked into the room, he watched as Ezekiel hid the shirt from him. Was he hiding something from him? Yuki decided not to pay any mind to it. He probably had a reason. Yuki looked over and looked out the window. The moon was beautiful tonight.

Stormie Fox

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces