Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Tails of Deceit (Naruto RP) ((Accepting/Open)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna let me down
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:48 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Ahh...Caught already" Kyo said hanging his head in defeat as he chuckled. "Yes yes I am abandoning my duties to an extent. Don't worry I have a shadow clone there to fill in with anything not to necessary" he chuckled. "Besides paperwork all day is going to turn me old quickly" he said waving his hand infront of his face. "I don't want to look all old and wrinkly like your mom anytime soon" Kyo said flashing Rei a smile.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:23 am
Tayu punched Kyo's shoulder. "We're the same age, you dumbass. If I'm old and wrinkly, so are you," she laughed.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:27 am

"Hmm I am pretty sure your the older of the two of us just saying" Kyo said hopping away. From an outward appearance it would be hard to tell someone as seemingly care free as he was could be the Hokage but since the ninja war he had lightened up alot compared to his younger self. Then again he had enough confidence in his own strength to be such a way now so it wasn't that big of a deal. "Jeez see what I mean Rei-chan, she is always beating me up" he cried faking sorrow as he hid behind the young girl.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:09 am
"Only by a year."

Rei giggled and jumped up to join Kita on the roof again. "All yours, Mom!" she called down with a smirk.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:26 pm

"Hmm are you sure of your own Knowledge?" Kyo asked raising an eyebrow. "Remember I have your personal ninja info and last time I looked you are more then just one year older them me" Kyo said with a smile as he stood there. "But im enough of a gentleman to not say your age" he laughed putting his hands behind his back as he heard something behind him. Looking back a mortified look befell his face. It was one of his assistants apparently looking for him. "Damn" he muttered as he suddenly poofed replaced by an old man with grey hair. "They always find out about the shadow clone after awhile" he chuckled as he waited for the assistant to pass.
(So very very off on age there tayu.)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:28 pm
(Whoops.)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:02 pm
The rotation would hit Zane, only for him to turn into smoke. "Do you ever get tired of using that?" He asked, headband still covering his other eye, no need to bust out his Sharingan for a little fight like this one, at least not yet. "My turn." Zane called out as he began rapidly weaving handsigns for the Fireball Jutsu, spewing a fireball at Hayako before using handsigns once again and placing his hands on the ground for his Earth Style: Dark Swamp, attempting to trap the Hyuga in mud so he'd get hit with the fireball.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:00 pm

"It's really an enjoyable technique" he said jumping far to the side as soon as he spotted Zane starting to gather chakra for his attacks. Landing just outside of where the mud was summoned Hayako rushed in towards Zane. He knew that Zane was not on par with him hand to hand wise and keeping it to a distance fight would put him at a disadvantage. Getting close to zane his fingers got into the position that many that went against his clan feared. The gentle fist style that targeted the chakra points. "Two Palms" Hayako called thrusting his fingers forwards towards the two chakra points in his shoulders.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:53 pm
Crud, not this one again. Zane thought as he jumped, the strikes connected, but allowed Zane to use the momentum to get outside the range of the attack. "Just not satisfied until I bring the darn thing out are you?" Zane said as he lifted his headband up, revealing his Sharingan. With it, he would be able to better anticipate Hayako's movements and hopefully avoid any future strikes on his chakra points.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:17 pm

"It's no fun beating you any other way" Hayako said seeing that he had indeed hit two of Zane's chakra points on his shoulders which had weakened the chakra he could form thru his hand signs. "I am going all out from the start why don't you?" Laughing he ran a hand thru his hair and shook his arms. It would be a bit harder to hit Zane now but the sharigan's major strength was also a major weakness. Just because his eyes can follow his movements doesn't mean his body would be able to keep up. If he could get close and strike with the 8 trigrams 64 palms that would be it for Zane.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:41 am
Nimbus slowly opened his eyes and turned to the new kid. "Totally fine, it happens. Thanks for the save. You new around here, huuuh?" The last word came out more as a yawn, and he turned in his seat to stand, glancing back at his now ruined, drool filled ramen.

[Yep, near suicide by sleep will be a reccuring joke.]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:29 pm
Xistund
User Image
|♋| Genin |♋| Wind 風 Affinity |♋| Jinchūriki |♋|

Tonbo waited to Kohane was ready and smiled at her when she was done."So now that I'm a ninja will you teach me how to be super strong like you!"

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:48 pm
Tayu's expression turned confused for a moment, then she laughed. "Okay, so I was thinking of the wrong guy. Easy enough mistake to make," she shrugged. She nodded to the Hokage's assistant as he passed, then raised an eyebrow at Kyo. "You really don't want to go back to work, do you?"

Rei watched the Hokage perform a jutsu that disguised him as an old man and pouted. She wished she could perform jutsus like that. She could barely make a functioning shadow clone. And whenever she tried the shape-changing jutsu, she either couldn't get it to work at all or she ended up as a slightly older, male version of herself wreathed in smoke. The jounin at the Academy jokingly referred to that as her "Sexy no-Jutsu," which never failed to turn Rei's cheeks cherry red.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:10 pm
Okay, keep calm, this is still just a friendly butt whooping, I don't need to go any further than this. Zane thought to himself and opened his eyes and immediately rushed in. Once he got in front of Hayako, he disappeared, shooting a kick to the other Jonin's chin to launch him into the air.

"Yeah, Ayame Kreiss, you are?" He asked, deciding not to bother asking about his noodles or why the hell he had fallen asleep in the bowl anyway.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:15 pm

"No not particularly. Then again think about it if you had mountains of paperwork to do most days would you want to go back to work?" Kyo asked her. Holding his back he kept the illusion going as the assistant crossed behind him again heading back towards the Hokage's office. "To back to being a genin with no responsibilities" he laughed returning to himself as he shook his head and smiled at Tayu. "Anyways now that I am out and about how about we go find something to eat before one of my assistants drag me back to the office" he chuckled starting to walk towards the ramen shop.

"Hmm idk if you want to be a strong as me your going to have to do alot of really hard training. Do you think you can handle it?" Looking back over her shoulder as she grabbed the boy's hand and pulled him along Kohane thought about it. She had made a few attempts at teaching him but at those time he didn't seem to have much of a knack for it. Then again as a teacher she may not have been the best so who knows.

Standing there Hayako took a slow breath as he was about to rush toward zane but was beaten to the punch. In a moment he was rushing towards him then suddenly vanishing infront of him. "Shi-" he started before Zane's foot connect with his chin. The force of the strike was able to knock Hayako up into the air.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff