Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
-trots out of closet- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you met a really cool, awesome guy who was fun to hang out with, but was physically female, would you still date him?
  Being a real guy doesn't necessarily make you a better person. I wouldn't even notice anything was missing. >w<
  I would still be friends with them, but I wouldn't be attracted to them because they're not really a guy, sorry. :/
  Yeah, but obvioulsy she'd be a girlfriend, not a boyfriend. .-.
  That's weird. Bye. O_o
View Results

MadPad

Fluffy Cat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:55 pm
Masamune Breaker

I'm the only person on dA that is writing a Canaan x Scott fan-comic, so just mentioning that gave away my dA name to anyone who bothers to look it up.

I didn't know that, I usually never bother to visit dA anyway. Don't even have an account of my own.
Please do not be angry at me for looking. :c  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:16 pm
MadPad
I didn't know that, I usually never bother to visit dA anyway. Don't even have an account of my own.
Please do not be angry at me for looking. :c

I knew when I was rambling about my comic that it would give me away. When you work really hard on something, it's all for nothing if you don't share it with anybody. v_v

I don't think there's any point in you looking at it though because I doubt there's anything there that interests you.

It was probably dumb to give it away that easily, but I don't think there's much to worry about. The odds of someone there seeing my posts here are pretty slim, and it would take a random troll a lot of effort to go around posting something about me to every single person who knows me. Your trollness would be pretty obvious and nobody would believe you anyway.

So my post above was just stupid and didn't make sense I guess.

Masamune Breaker

MadPad

Fluffy Cat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:27 pm
Masamune Breaker

I knew when I was rambling about my comic that it would give me away. When you work really hard on something, it's all for nothing if you don't share it with anybody. v_v

I don't think there's any point in you looking at it though because I doubt there's anything there that interests you.

It was probably dumb to give it away that easily, but I don't think there's much to worry about. The odds of someone there seeing my posts here are pretty slim, and it would take a random troll a lot of effort to go around posting something about me to every single person who knows me. Your trollness would be pretty obvious and nobody would believe you anyway.

So my post above was just stupid and didn't make sense I guess.

How could you possibly know if I'm interested or not? I haven't come around to tell you anything about myself. o: I'm going to create a dA account later today, so I can have a look at those 18+ pics too! emotion_dowant

And now that you don't have anything to hide before me anymore... I don't know... let's talk a little more, get to know me and then you can decide if you either despise me or be friends with me out of pity! emotion_kirakira

Part 2 of my job application training is about to start, see ya later! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:16 pm
MadPad
How could you possibly know if I'm interested or not? I haven't come around to tell you anything about myself. o: I'm going to create a dA account later today, so I can have a look at those 18+ pics too! emotion_dowant

And now that you don't have anything to hide before me anymore... I don't know... let's talk a little more, get to know me and then you can decide if you either despise me or be friends with me out of pity! emotion_kirakira

Part 2 of my job application training is about to start, see ya later! heart

One of the 18+ pics is a shot of KH1-Cloud's lovely a**. The 18+'s in my comic are for language. I haven't gotten to the love scene yet. >w<

You haven't played XS yet and don't want spoilies and you hate FF7. That's all I draw! D: There is some ancient KH stuff buried in my gallery, but I stopped making OCs. People steal them. stare

Most of my art embarrasses the crap out of me, ah mah gash. >.< -eats it- Page 65 of my comic looks especially nice and I do have some piccies already uploaded that I like, but wow do I have some badness uploaded in the rest of the gallery (been there since 06 so there's lots of old horridness, but I keep it because it shows how much better I've got). I hope I can get this strip up by Saturday. It's going to be a whole week late, just like the strip before it, due to the monster depression that drove me to this guild.

I stayed up an extra hour only because you logged in just when I was about to go. e.X -half dead with exhaustion- Imma sleep while you do that k bye.

Masamune Breaker

MadPad

Fluffy Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:46 am
Masamune Breaker

One of the 18+ pics is a shot of KH1-Cloud's lovely a**. The 18+'s in my comic are for language. I haven't gotten to the love scene yet. >w<

You haven't played XS yet and don't want spoilies and you hate FF7. That's all I draw! D: There is some ancient KH stuff buried in my gallery, but I stopped making OCs. People steal them. stare

Most of my art embarrasses the crap out of me, ah mah gash. >.< -eats it- Page 65 of my comic looks especially nice and I do have some piccies already uploaded that I like, but wow do I have some badness uploaded in the rest of the gallery (been there since 06 so there's lots of old horridness, but I keep it because it shows how much better I've got). I hope I can get this strip up by Saturday. It's going to be a whole week late, just like the strip before it, due to the monster depression that drove me to this guild.

I stayed up an extra hour only because you logged in just when I was about to go. e.X -half dead with exhaustion- Imma sleep while you do that k bye.

Mmh! I'm think I'm going to enjoy your gallery... emotion_dowant

I never said I hate FF7, I said I have a love-hate-relationship with it. I do hate the fact that characters like Sephiroth are overhyped, just because they are overpowered pretty-boys. There is just so much more to their personalities and their individual stories, I often feel like that's not appreciated enough, instead people are like "wow, Vincent is so badass and he looks so cool <3 ". ******** them. FF7 is among the greatest RPGs ever, the game world itself and its characters are deep and often even complex. I think I've never enjoyed a RPG as much as I enjoyed FF7. I believe I also hate it a little because it ruined some of my following RPG experiences, it just set such high standarts.

Don't tell me about bad art, you should see the crap I draw. talk2hand

It's sweet that you stayed up a little longer for me. heart Stop doing that, please take care of yourself, okay? c:  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:35 am
MadPad
Mmh! I'm think I'm going to enjoy your gallery... emotion_dowant

I never said I hate FF7, I said I have a love-hate-relationship with it. I do hate the fact that characters like Sephiroth are overhyped, just because they are overpowered pretty-boys. There is just so much more to their personalities and their individual stories, I often feel like that's not appreciated enough, instead people are like "wow, Vincent is so badass and he looks so cool <3 ". ******** them. FF7 is among the greatest RPGs ever, the game world itself and its characters are deep and often even complex. I think I've never enjoyed a RPG as much as I enjoyed FF7. I believe I also hate it a little because it ruined some of my following RPG experiences, it just set such high standarts.

Don't tell me about bad art, you should see the crap I draw. talk2hand

It's sweet that you stayed up a little longer for me. heart Stop doing that, please take care of yourself, okay? c:

For some reason I never really got into Sephiroth. He's pretty (but not in Advent Children, he just looks weird there, he's pretty in Crisis Core though) but for some reason he just doesn't click with me. For a while I was interested because I felt bad about his situation and figured he must have always been lonely growing up and must have been terribly heartbroken when he found out the truth and went psycho at Nibelheim, but then Cloud is like "What about my pain? My sadness is the same as your sadness!" and Seph's all "Sadness? What do I have to be sad about? This is great! Mwahahaha!" and I was like oh. Ok. But I still see fangirls pitying him and I'm like dude, don't bother, he's having a blast destroying the world. O.o

I never got into Vincent, either. Vincent has Canaan's XS3 voice, which is interesting, but I liked Canaan's XS2 voice better. lD;

Originally I only saw FF7AC, and Kadaj was my favorite character. Always frustrated about being compared to Sephiroth, couldn't figure out who he was or what his true purpose should be, his crazy mood swings, etc. Cloud was beautiful but that was all that interested me about him. He was just a very pretty, self-pitying mopey main character hero kind of whatever. Then I played FF7 and found out Cloud was actually a really deep character I could really relate to and really love, and Kadaj was just a half-assed spinoff character. B[

One of my favorite characters is Tseng. I always liked his compassion and sense of honor, but I never really took serious interest until I found out what the dot on his forehead stands for. Then after that I just got totally fascinated with his character. FF7AC Complete influenced me a bit just because he looked so weak and terrified. And he's Asian! I'm kinda tired of Japenese anime about white guys. The comic I'm going to do after my Xeno comic ends is going to be Cloud x Tseng. >w<

Pretty & powerful characters are always cool, of course, but if I'm to really seriously get into somebody, their story and personality has to be as interesting as their appearance.

-hides gallery under couch- ;A;

Masamune Breaker

MadPad

Fluffy Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:39 pm
Masamune Breaker

For some reason I never really got into Sephiroth. He's pretty (but not in Advent Children, he just looks weird there, he's pretty in Crisis Core though) but for some reason he just doesn't click with me. For a while I was interested because I felt bad about his situation and figured he must have always been lonely growing up and must have been terribly heartbroken when he found out the truth and went psycho at Nibelheim, but then Cloud is like "What about my pain? My sadness is the same as your sadness!" and Seph's all "Sadness? What do I have to be sad about? This is great! Mwahahaha!" and I was like oh. Ok. But I still see fangirls pitying him and I'm like dude, don't bother, he's having a blast destroying the world. O.o

I never got into Vincent, either. Vincent has Canaan's XS3 voice, which is interesting, but I liked Canaan's XS2 voice better. lD;

Originally I only saw FF7AC, and Kadaj was my favorite character. Always frustrated about being compared to Sephiroth, couldn't figure out who he was or what his true purpose should be, his crazy mood swings, etc. Cloud was beautiful but that was all that interested me about him. He was just a very pretty, self-pitying mopey main character hero kind of whatever. Then I played FF7 and found out Cloud was actually a really deep character I could really relate to and really love, and Kadaj was just a half-assed spinoff character. B[

One of my favorite characters is Tseng. I always liked his compassion and sense of honor, but I never really took serious interest until I found out what the dot on his forehead stands for. Then after that I just got totally fascinated with his character. FF7AC Complete influenced me a bit just because he looked so weak and terrified. And he's Asian! I'm kinda tired of Japenese anime about white guys. The comic I'm going to do after my Xeno comic ends is going to be Cloud x Tseng. >w<

Pretty & powerful characters are always cool, of course, but if I'm to really seriously get into somebody, their story and personality has to be as interesting as their appearance.

-hides gallery under couch- ;A;

After wachting Advent Children (several years after playing through FF7 for the... I don't know, 4th time?) I felt disappointed by it. On one hand it didn't feel like it added something meaningful to the story, of course it is kinda neat for most FF7 fans, but it didn't do anything for me. On the other hand it ruined FF7s ending for me. Nanaki looking with his children (?) over the overgrown ruins of Midgard, that's a scene I'll never forget. It left me a little sad, because I knew most of the characters may be even dead by then, Shinra is no more and everything is at peace. The end. I don't want to know what happens before or after that, it's already a great ending for a great game.

TSENG! whee heart I don't know why, but Tseng is the reason why I find guys with long hair handsome. I've rarely participated in RPs, but when I did I usually imagined my character to look almost exactly like him. I can't really remember why he has that tilaka on his forehead, was that even mentioned in FF7?

You can't hide it, I absorbed most of its content with my eyes. emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:02 pm
MadPad
After wachting Advent Children (several years after playing through FF7 for the... I don't know, 4th time?) I felt disappointed by it. On one hand it didn't feel like it added something meaningful to the story, of course it is kinda neat for most FF7 fans, but it didn't do anything for me. On the other hand it ruined FF7s ending for me. Nanaki looking with his children (?) over the overgrown ruins of Midgard, that's a scene I'll never forget. It left me a little sad, because I knew most of the characters may be even dead by then, Shinra is no more and everything is at peace. The end. I don't want to know what happens before or after that, it's already a great ending for a great game.

TSENG! whee heart I don't know why, but Tseng is the reason why I find guys with long hair handsome. I've rarely participated in RPs, but when I did I usually imagined my character to look almost exactly like him. I can't really remember why he has that tilaka on his forehead, was that even mentioned in FF7?

You can't hide it, I absorbed most of its content with my eyes. emotion_dowant

Noooooooo!! -washes your eyes in soapy water- DX;;;;;

FF7AC is stupid after you've played FF7. They have the bit where Cloud finds peace and forgives himself and such, but it doesn't really matter because he's only depressed in AC so that's a plot they made up, not one that was left unfinished in the game. I do like that Shinra isn't dead and whatnot like the game suggested, and I actually like Denzel.

AC doesn't piss me off as much as Crisis Core does, though. I was all excited over Crisis Core cuz Zack was alive and Sephiroth wasn't nuts and Cloud is freaking adorable and small and wimpier than ever.... and then it's all about Genesis. Who has nothing at all to do with the original game. And he's stupid. He just copied Sephiroth's plot. He even copied Sephiroth's clothes. And I hate these fans who are all googoo gaga for Genesis because of Gackt. Without Gackt he's just an annoying Sephywannabe with a poetry book and high heels.

And about ignoring the characters we actually liked. I understand it's about Zack, Cloud is the main character in FF7 but not this game, blah blah, but was it really necessary for him to only have like 3 scenes? Zack was supposed to be Cloud's best friend and whatever and he sacrificed his life for him and yadda yadda, but in CC it looks like they barely know each other, and Zack didn't give his life for Cloud because he loved him, he just wanted to be a hero. And the way Cloud got the Buster Sword isn't special anymore because Zack lifted it off Angeal the exact same way. That sword is like cursed or something. Someday Cloud's gonna die and give it to Denzel and tell HIM to be the next living legacy. e_e.

But CC gets 10 bonus points for the accidental shot of Zack with his hand between Cloud's legs. emotion_dowant And Tseng. Lots of Tseng.

I like suits and ties. Especially Asians in suits and ties. And I love weak people. Poor Tseng literally gets hurt in every. single. game. He gets hurt in FF7, he gets hurt in CC, he gets hurt in AC, he even got hurt in Before Crisis. The only thing he doesn't get hurt in is Last Order and that's because he won't come out of his office.

No, the game completely ignores his bindi dot thing, but when I researched it apparently it means he's Hindu (and after I found out what Hindu is, apparently I'm one too) and usually they're vegetarians and non violent. The game never explains how a non-violent person who won't even kill animals ended up as an assassin (personally I think they only slapped that on him because it looked cool and he's sort of plain without it, but I like mauling the plothole to death and making it a more detailed part of his character). And he's the only person with a Chinese name. The closest thing to China in FF7 is Wutai, so most fans put that Tseng is originally from Wutai in their fics and rps, but the game does not say that. It wouldn't make any sense at all for that to be the case because Shinra destroyed Wutai. They're at war!! If he's from Wutai and works for Shinra then he's a traitor to his own homeland.

All those little puzzling unexplained things just drove me nuts. -cuddles him- I have a background-character fetish or something. The less you know about them, the more interesting they are cuz you have more room to use your imagination.

Masamune Breaker

MadPad

Fluffy Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:37 pm
Masamune Breaker

Noooooooo!! -washes your eyes in soapy water- DX;;;;;

FF7AC is stupid after you've played FF7. They have the bit where Cloud finds peace and forgives himself and such, but it doesn't really matter because he's only depressed in AC so that's a plot they made up, not one that was left unfinished in the game. I do like that Shinra isn't dead and whatnot like the game suggested, and I actually like Denzel.

AC doesn't piss me off as much as Crisis Core does, though. I was all excited over Crisis Core cuz Zack was alive and Sephiroth wasn't nuts and Cloud is freaking adorable and small and wimpier than ever.... and then it's all about Genesis. Who has nothing at all to do with the original game. And he's stupid. He just copied Sephiroth's plot. He even copied Sephiroth's clothes. And I hate these fans who are all googoo gaga for Genesis because of Gackt. Without Gackt he's just an annoying Sephywannabe with a poetry book and high heels.

And about ignoring the characters we actually liked. I understand it's about Zack, Cloud is the main character in FF7 but not this game, blah blah, but was it really necessary for him to only have like 3 scenes? Zack was supposed to be Cloud's best friend and whatever and he sacrificed his life for him and yadda yadda, but in CC it looks like they barely know each other, and Zack didn't give his life for Cloud because he loved him, he just wanted to be a hero. And the way Cloud got the Buster Sword isn't special anymore because Zack lifted it off Angeal the exact same way. That sword is like cursed or something. Someday Cloud's gonna die and give it to Denzel and tell HIM to be the next living legacy. e_e.

But CC gets 10 bonus points for the accidental shot of Zack with his hand between Cloud's legs. emotion_dowant And Tseng. Lots of Tseng.

I like suits and ties. Especially Asians in suits and ties. And I love weak people. Poor Tseng literally gets hurt in every. single. game. He gets hurt in FF7, he gets hurt in CC, he gets hurt in AC, he even got hurt in Before Crisis. The only thing he doesn't get hurt in is Last Order and that's because he won't come out of his office.

No, the game completely ignores his bindi dot thing, but when I researched it apparently it means he's Hindu (and after I found out what Hindu is, apparently I'm one too) and usually they're vegetarians and non violent. The game never explains how a non-violent person who won't even kill animals ended up as an assassin (personally I think they only slapped that on him because it looked cool and he's sort of plain without it, but I like mauling the plothole to death and making it a more detailed part of his character). And he's the only person with a Chinese name. The closest thing to China in FF7 is Wutai, so most fans put that Tseng is originally from Wutai in their fics and rps, but the game does not say that. It wouldn't make any sense at all for that to be the case because Shinra destroyed Wutai. They're at war!! If he's from Wutai and works for Shinra then he's a traitor to his own homeland.

All those little puzzling unexplained things just drove me nuts. -cuddles him- I have a background-character fetish or something. The less you know about them, the more interesting they are cuz you have more room to use your imagination.

MY EYES! IT BURNS SO BAD!!! gonk

I haven't even played through Crisis Core, it bored me a little. It's a good thing that they added some additional characters and all, but I agree about Genesis. I didn't find him to be a vital addition to the overall plot of FF7, it's like "Here you go, have another androgynous character to drool over. Look at how much depth there is to him, he's into poetry!". I know I may sound like a FF7 purist here, but I don't want any more pretty wannabe-badasses in my FF. talk2hand

I understand that the game is supposed to be about Zack, but I have to agree yet again, it would have been great to see the relationship between Zack and Cloud more fleshed out.

You really seem to have a thing for the wimpy ones. I bet you'd enjoy Emil from Tales of Symphonia 2, he's getting less wimpy through the course of the story and he has a "badass" second personality, but I'm sure you'd enjoy the parts where he's all weak and shy. You could almost say that he's a whiny little b***h. xd

Yeah, there's really not much info on Tseng... What I really liked about him is that it didn't feel like he was a villain, despite working for Shinra. I found him very likeable because of that.

There are so many background characters that would deserve their stories to be fleshed out a little more. Like Aerith's mother Ifalna. What happened to her before meeting professor Gast? Was she really the last member of the Cetra? What really happened to them anyway?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:40 pm
MadPad
MY EYES! IT BURNS SO BAD!!! gonk

I haven't even played through Crisis Core, it bored me a little. It's a good thing that they added some additional characters and all, but I agree about Genesis. I didn't find him to be a vital addition to the overall plot of FF7, it's like "Here you go, have another androgynous character to drool over. Look at how much depth there is to him, he's into poetry!". I know I may sound like a FF7 purist here, but I don't want any more pretty wannabe-badasses in my FF. talk2hand

I understand that the game is supposed to be about Zack, but I have to agree yet again, it would have been great to see the relationship between Zack and Cloud more fleshed out.

You really seem to have a thing for the wimpy ones. I bet you'd enjoy Emil from Tales of Symphonia 2, he's getting less wimpy through the course of the story and he has a "badass" second personality, but I'm sure you'd enjoy the parts where he's all weak and shy. You could almost say that he's a whiny little b***h. xd

Yeah, there's really not much info on Tseng... What I really liked about him is that it didn't feel like he was a villain, despite working for Shinra. I found him very likeable because of that.

There are so many background characters that would deserve their stories to be fleshed out a little more. Like Aerith's mother Ifalna. What happened to her before meeting professor Gast? Was she really the last member of the Cetra? What really happened to them anyway?

Oh gosh, I loved the story about Jenova deceiving the Cetra. And Jenova was a male back then, points for tranniness. >w< Being an uber noob at the time, I thought FF 1 - 6 was FF7's past. xD I thought they were going to go into detail about all that stuff that happened back then, the war between the Cetra and Jenova and all that. Then I found out they're all completely unrelated stories with the same title. O.o ;

I like little guys, yes. >.< And little doesn't necessarily have to mean size, but personality. Like Cloud is really buffed out and stuff, but I still adore him because of his shy awkward personality. I'm a really dominant person, but I'm not big enough or strong enough to push around those tough guys. It has to be somebody who's either wimpy and shy, or just somebody who likes to be pushed around and dominated and such. I wanna be on top! I wanna drive! I wanna be the strong one that says "Don't worry, everything's okay."

But murrr I've been so completely depressed and pathetic lately that it's hard to imagine myself being what I used to be. :/ I've been so empty inside for so long. I always thought that I really did kill myself back then, on the inside.

I do like little guys, but I like guys. I don't like the kind of anime where they're practically women with dicks. They look like girls, they act like girls, their body shape looks like a girl, I've seen yaoi that felt more like yuri because of all the sparkles and flowers and girly dudes (I don't like yaoi that's pretty much just a hetero relationship, with one guy being an actual man and the other is smaller/skinnier/shier/wimpier/etc I don't like "seme & uke" stuff). I want guys that are guys, I just want them to be weaker than me in some way. I want them to depend on me.

Not that I wouldn't date a guy who was girly. Between a girly wussy guy and some really big buffed macho super manly guy, I'd go with the girly one, only because he's less intimidating. I think I'm kind of afraid of men, because they're bigger and stronger and they beat and rape people. I think it's easier for me to trust someone if they're weak and submissive. I'm not attracted to girls, but I'm more comfortable around them only because I don't fear them.

Masamune Breaker

MadPad

Fluffy Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:19 pm
Masamune Breaker

Oh gosh, I loved the story about Jenova deceiving the Cetra. And Jenova was a male back then, points for tranniness. >w< Being an uber noob at the time, I thought FF 1 - 6 was FF7's past. xD I thought they were going to go into detail about all that stuff that happened back then, the war between the Cetra and Jenova and all that. Then I found out they're all completely unrelated stories with the same title. O.o ;

I like little guys, yes. >.< And little doesn't necessarily have to mean size, but personality. Like Cloud is really buffed out and stuff, but I still adore him because of his shy awkward personality. I'm a really dominant person, but I'm not big enough or strong enough to push around those tough guys. It has to be somebody who's either wimpy and shy, or just somebody who likes to be pushed around and dominated and such. I wanna be on top! I wanna drive! I wanna be the strong one that says "Don't worry, everything's okay."

But murrr I've been so completely depressed and pathetic lately that it's hard to imagine myself being what I used to be. :/ I've been so empty inside for so long. I always thought that I really did kill myself back then, on the inside.

I do like little guys, but I like guys. I don't like the kind of anime where they're practically women with dicks. They look like girls, they act like girls, their body shape looks like a girl, I've seen yaoi that felt more like yuri because of all the sparkles and flowers and girly dudes (I don't like yaoi that's pretty much just a hetero relationship, with one guy being an actual man and the other is smaller/skinnier/shier/wimpier/etc I don't like "seme & uke" stuff). I want guys that are guys, I just want them to be weaker than me in some way. I want them to depend on me.

Not that I wouldn't date a guy who was girly. Between a girly wussy guy and some really big buffed macho super manly guy, I'd go with the girly one, only because he's less intimidating. I think I'm kind of afraid of men, because they're bigger and stronger and they beat and rape people. I think it's easier for me to trust someone if they're weak and submissive. I'm not attracted to girls, but I'm more comfortable around them only because I don't fear them.

Same here, after playing FF8 I thought "Is that supposed to be the future? Where did Mako and all that stuff go? Why are there suddenly witches?". I haven't played any of the earlier FFs except for FF6. I did play the FF3 remake on the DS, but couldn't get into it. :/

Hm, I do like dominant guys myself, but I couldn't bear to be the weak one all the time. I'd like to fight for dominance once in a while (I really hate to be depending) and be the one being strong and comforting whenever my partner feels down. Having a set role would frustrate me, I'd like a relationship to be diverse.

I kinda feel you being intimidated by men. I've grown up among women, my mother was always in relationships with aggressive assholes and I grew to hate "typical men". That's why I'd generally prefer someone docile or someone who's smaller than me, but is still able to be dominant.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:16 pm
MadPad
Same here, after playing FF8 I thought "Is that supposed to be the future? Where did Mako and all that stuff go? Why are there suddenly witches?". I haven't played any of the earlier FFs except for FF6. I did play the FF3 remake on the DS, but couldn't get into it. :/

Hm, I do like dominant guys myself, but I couldn't bear to be the weak one all the time. I'd like to fight for dominance once in a while (I really hate to be depending) and be the one being strong and comforting whenever my partner feels down. Having a set role would frustrate me, I'd like a relationship to be diverse.

I kinda feel you being intimidated by men. I've grown up among women, my mother was always in relationships with aggressive assholes and I grew to hate "typical men". That's why I'd generally prefer someone docile or someone who's smaller than me, but is still able to be dominant.

Yeah, it would be nice if the guy wasn't TOO wimpy 100% of the time. Sometimes I do need the other person to be strong and tell ME everything's all right, and in all complete honesty (no happy about admitting it though) I need somebody to once in a while make me get off my a** and do things I don't want to do.

But I can't be on the bottom due to health issues. Back before that happened, I used to try and consider being on the bottom for somebody as long as it was from behind, obviously, cuz otherwise no. I think if I really really really trusted somebody and knew them very well and so on, I might do it only to be fair. But generally I don't really like it that way. I think it's probably easier for me to imagine in my mind when I'm by myself than doing it for real with another person and letting them have control over everything and stuff... I just wanna be on top. >.< Being on the bottom makes me feel powerless.

If I didn't have health issues, and I trusted the person, I could probably let them be behind me as long as I could sit on their lap or something, but I don't want to be held down or be under someone heavier than me that I can't push off me.

Masamune Breaker

MadPad

Fluffy Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:40 pm
Masamune Breaker

Yeah, it would be nice if the guy wasn't TOO wimpy 100% of the time. Sometimes I do need the other person to be strong and tell ME everything's all right, and in all complete honesty (no happy about admitting it though) I need somebody to once in a while make me get off my a** and do things I don't want to do.

But I can't be on the bottom due to health issues. Back before that happened, I used to try and consider being on the bottom for somebody as long as it was from behind, obviously, cuz otherwise no. I think if I really really really trusted somebody and knew them very well and so on, I might do it only to be fair. But generally I don't really like it that way. I think it's probably easier for me to imagine in my mind when I'm by myself than doing it for real with another person and letting them have control over everything and stuff... I just wanna be on top. >.< Being on the bottom makes me feel powerless.

If I didn't have health issues, and I trusted the person, I could probably let them be behind me as long as I could sit on their lap or something, but I don't want to be held down or be under someone heavier than me that I can't push off me.

The problem with telling people to do things they don't want to do is that they usually don't appreciate it, even if they really need to do said things. I made some bad experiences concerning that.

Why do you have back problems? Did you have an accident? :c
Hm, maybe I'd be easier for you to change positions if you felt in power more often... Does your health allow you to work out? Even if you are small, you don't have to stay skinny.
I'm also rather lean, but since I started working out occasionally I already don't feel as powerless as I used to. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:14 pm
MadPad
The problem with telling people to do things they don't want to do is that they usually don't appreciate it, even if they really need to do said things. I made some bad experiences concerning that.

Why do you have back problems? Did you have an accident? :c
Hm, maybe I'd be easier for you to change positions if you felt in power more often... Does your health allow you to work out? Even if you are small, you don't have to stay skinny.
I'm also rather lean, but since I started working out occasionally I already don't feel as powerless as I used to. 3nodding

Well, I don't want bossed around. Bl But like, I'm afraid of going to doctors. I need somebody be all like, insist I go because they're worried or something, and say they'll go with me so I can cling to them. >.< And I need somebody to snuggle me when I have nightmares or something stupid.

I don't know what's wrong with my back. It only hurts if I do something unnecessary like too much sexywalkin. I think my mom and sister have back issues too. What's ironic is it's supposed to be common for Libras. My little Japanese actor guy that I stalk is 8 days older than me, same sign, and supposedly he's having trouble with his back too. .-. Odd. Anyway.

I used to work out, but you can't increase your muscle mass and whatnots unless you can increase your calorie intake. I can't start eating more or start eating better because of money problems. I should do it anyway but like, I used to lift weights and it had absolutely no effect on my arms and such. I got mad and quit. I did have fairly decent abs for a while and I built up my obliques so they filled in the dips on my sides but... eh... if I had somebody in real life, I would start doing that stuff again because there would be someone around to appreciate the results. Otherwise, bah, who cares. v.v

Masamune Breaker

MadPad

Fluffy Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:28 pm
Masamune Breaker

Well, I don't want bossed around. Bl But like, I'm afraid of going to doctors. I need somebody be all like, insist I go because they're worried or something, and say they'll go with me so I can cling to them. >.< And I need somebody to snuggle me when I have nightmares or something stupid.

I don't know what's wrong with my back. It only hurts if I do something unnecessary like too much sexywalkin. I think my mom and sister have back issues too. What's ironic is it's supposed to be common for Libras. My little Japanese actor guy that I stalk is 8 days older than me, same sign, and supposedly he's having trouble with his back too. .-. Odd. Anyway.

I used to work out, but you can't increase your muscle mass and whatnots unless you can increase your calorie intake. I can't start eating more or start eating better because of money problems. I should do it anyway but like, I used to lift weights and it had absolutely no effect on my arms and such. I got mad and quit. I did have fairly decent abs for a while and I built up my obliques so they filled in the dips on my sides but... eh... if I had somebody in real life, I would start doing that stuff again because there would be someone around to appreciate the results. Otherwise, bah, who cares. v.v

That's cute. whee Please don't take it negatively, I appreciate guys with a soft side, that's all.

I believe back problems are pretty common nowadays, even I have a very slight scoliosis. I need to work on my back muscles, so my spine won't be strained that much anymore.

I'm also quite poor... sweatdrop But I try to take in as much protein as possible, eggs, tuna and white meat. Also lots and lots of vegetables! A friend of mine who works out regularly told me that it's easier to build up mass, if you have 4-5 smaller meals per day, instead of 2-3 bigger ones. There are also training techniques to build up muscle mass faster.
Isn't it reason enough to work out to appreciate the results yourself and feel less weak? wink  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff