Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Customized Customs Birthday Blowout: 90% OFF! Open now! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:33 pm
Entry Tag: (Thalea | Cerynei | Heavy | Solo Custom)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Del Amor y Otros Demonios
WIP Needed? Yes please! :]

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~

Body: A pale tan color

Face: Her eyes are a taciturn blue and could slightly closed if that is possible, around her eyes a touch of copper.

Mane: Her mane is the color of pure copper and flows down past her hooves. There is one white flower tucked behind her ear. One butterfly is on her mane, hanging on to the strands. Some of her mane falls in front of her, the rest falls behind her in the long waves.

Tail: Cerynei tail, same color as body, but maybe with a hint of copper at the edges. The new thick puffy tail if possible please.

Hooves/Fetlocks: She will have customized fluff that will flow, similar in length of that of an Angenis, the tips of the fetlocks will change from her body color to the same color as her hair. Her Hooves are the same color as her hair, a dark copper.

Reference Image(s): Hair, Hair 2, Hair 3, Hair 4, Hair 5, Hair 6, Hair 7, Sierva Concept Image, Flowers

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Other Notes:
Scars on her front legs where she used to be bond

Three flowers are on her rump near the tail, vines hang down from the flowers.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~

Custom Items:

Butterflies flying around her

Beaded Bracelets on her legs

Yoruba necklaces around her neck

A wooden cross lying at her hooves

Reference Image(s) for Items: Wooden Cross, Necklaces, Braclet 2, Necklace 1, Necklace 2, Necklace 3, Bracelet/necklace, Bracelet, Necklace, Necklaces, Shell Necklace, Shell Necklaces, Necklaces 2, Movie Poster

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sierva María
Owner: Thalea
Breed: Marquise de Casalduero
Temper: Decorous
Mate: ---
Tag Background: [x]
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

At the bottom of the cert could you please put “Del Amor y Otros Demonios” Cosplay? Thank you! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:35 pm
mindsend

Twins are unedited - Minor edits only in this one. ^^;

Yea, I realized after I typed everything up and deleted my entry. Sorry.  

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:39 pm
Entry Tag: (Rhyleigh | NixSeathi | Moderate | Solo Custom )

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species:
Body Build: Seithi body with Nixie Betta Tail, Side fins, and spine frill
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Wildlife: Black Moor
WIP Needed? Sure

Body: see ref for idea
Face: see ref
Mane: Color: Black with some gold strands here and there Style: I want him to have some braids styles of those and also length etc up to you
Tail: see ref for idea
Hooves/Fetlocks: n/a
Reference Image(s): here

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Okeanos
Owner: Rhyleigh
Breed: Black Moor
Temper: Gloomy
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:40 pm
Entry Tag: (II--Gen3sis--II | Angeni | Heavy - Extreme | Solo)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: Heavy/Extreme
Soquili Species: Angeni
Starting Stage: One Stage
Concept Origin: Aion Online OC cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes please

Reference Image(s):
[Hair/face/coat color] Her eyes are a light teal blue, her hair an off white. Wing style is whichever one you think would go best with the wing interpretation.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: [For colors please
Other Notes: I am aware that they cannot be mutant wings. So the above image is just for colors. So the interpretation is up to you

Reference Image(s) for Items: Interpretations of the following armor [x] [x]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Verdani
Owner: II--Gen3sis--II
Breed: Aion Online Cosplay
Temper: Resolute
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: [x]
Tag frame color: any
Tag feather color(s):any

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A - Cosplay
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain): N/A - Cosplay
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): N/A - Cosplay

Personality (required In general): Verdani has a high sense of honor and loyalty to those she cares about. She’ll protect them until the end, no questions asked as well as doing anything needed if they need help. She’s a born leader, and will help guide all those that ask it of her. She enjoys the peaceful side of life, and likes to keep it that way. (Will be longer once obtained)
Plot ideas (required):
- Matania’s redemption plot
- Guiding soquili who have lost their way
- Providing a safe haven for those who have nowhere else to go.

Total:
(Heavy) 400k + 50k = 450k
(Extreme) 400k + 100k = 500k

Note: I am more than happy to provide even more references should they be needed!!

Note Two: If this ends up being extreme, please let me know. I'll cross out the form and put in a new form for someone else.  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:43 pm
*changed his name*
Entry Tag: (XX-Fuzzy-Gumdrop-XX | Hippogryph | Heavy | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category:
Soquili Species: Hippogryph
Body Build: Draft - both legs down
Concept Origin: Silkie Chicken
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: *I'm giving permission to the colorist to CC and play around with this entire pony concept* Pure white, I know he cannot be entirely covered in feathers but I will leave it to the colorist to make him as fluffy looking as possible without going into mutant. Fine feathers on his chest, cheeks, legs, back, wherever they are allowed haha.
Face: Only a part of his face will be sticking out from his mane, this part will be a dark blackish-blue
Mane: Lion's mane of fine feathers to look fluffy
Tail: large rounded tail of fine feathers to look fluffy
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves and claws will be blackish blue, to match his face. Fetlocks will be long/fluffy and white.
Reference Image(s): Silkie
silkie 2
XxX

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Hippogryph wings, tips can be rounded out a bit or 'cut decoratively' to suit silkie theme if possible.
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: No beak please

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
White feathered Capulet and tabard featuring the mark of the Whistle stallions of the Flock Capulet on Peryton Symbol for whistle stallions

CC accessories, maybe some silver necklaces/rings on claws - leaving this to the colorist.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tobias
Owner: xx-fuzzy-gumdrop-xx
Breed: Silkie Chicken
Temper: Flirtatious
Mate:
Tag Background: CC
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:49 pm
Entry Tag: (Kara Asumie | Flutter | Heavy | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category:Heavy I believe
Soquili Species: Flutter
Concept Origin: Yes family to my twins
WIP Needed? Please and thank you

Body: Black and white Paint with Pastel Rainbow Clouded Leopard spots over the body
Face: Follow Ref
Mane: Long like Shadow and Tsumetai's can be flowy see ref Pastel Rainbow in color
Tail: like the mane see ref Pastel Rainbow in color
Hooves/Fetlocks: fluffy the Alt for the regular ponies.
Reference Image(s): The fetlocks in White or Customed long ones. | Pastel Rainbow | Shadow for Mane/tail/ spots ref | Tsumetai

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Glowing Pastel Rainbow Custom Butterfly wings
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: have fun

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: See Ref
I would love the wings see through.
He is a half Brother to my twins. His wings and jewelry are different then theirs. But their spots and mane are things they get from their mother.
He has a glowing purple lantern that hangs off a purpler collar that has a silver bell on it. Also wears a bracelet on one of his front legs with a heart gem hanging from it.
Also a Ocelot friend that follows him about.
If you wanna add the lily I leave that to you
If you wanna add more jewelry like on the wings That would be Love.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Wing ref | Glowing purple lantren | Purple Collar and Bell | Leg jewelry | Ocelot

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Shiba-Niji
Owner: Kara Asumie
Breed: OC
Temper: passive
Mate: ---
Tag Background: This Please
Tag feather color(s): Glowing icy blue

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:52 pm
Entry Tag: (Baby Pandah | Wind | Minor | Solo Custom)

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: War horse body w/ leg feathers and muscular body, wind wings type 2.
Concept Origin: my head?
WIP Needed? Yes if colorist has time.

Body: Light gray with dark grey markings. A purple wolf tribal tattoo of some sort on his hindquarters or leg or chest, whichever works best.
Face: Some sort of purple tribal tattoos. Purple eyes
Mane: Light grey and longer or slightly windblown with some highlights of purple.
Tail: Normal tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long warhorse fetlocks with highlights of purple.
Reference Image(s):
[X] --Boundstone reference
[X] --Boundstone reference #2
[X] --Purple color references.
[X] --Grey references

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Mix of purple and grey.
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Anything with feathers please. Purple.
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Boundstone
Owner: Baby Pandah and xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Breed: Rock
Temper: Controlling
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: rocks or mountains of some sort.
Tag frame color: black, dark grey, whatever looks best.
Tag feather color(s): purple

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:55 pm
Entry Tag: (LydaLynn | Angeni-gryph | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Soquili Species: Angeni/Hippogryph
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Not required, but would be nice.

Body: Lots of CC with this one - I would like to mix the Harris Hawk with the Zebra Dove on coloration - but beyond that have no real concrete idea, just have fun.
Face: CC, but please have her expression be one of wonder, curiosity, and/or joy.
Mane: Like Rikku from FFX2 only feathers for the main hair while keeping hair braids, continue from under the feathers with long, thin braids. The helm should take the place of the headband in the style. I would like the feathers to be slightly rounded instead of quite as sharp as the Rikku hair example, somewhat like the wing feathers on the harris hawk. The color should be a very light tan, almost white for the feathers, the hair should be the light reddish tan of the zebra dove's breast feathers. Beads should match the other accessories.
Tail: Peacock Hippogryph tail but add some of the braids from the mane from under the short feathers at the top of the tail. The color should be a very light tan, almost white for the feathers, the hair should be the light reddish tan of the zebra dove's breast feathers. Beads should match the other accessories.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Clawed front legs, fetlocks on back legs CC [torn between feather fetlocks and regular angeni fetlocks - if they look good together, that would work too].
Reference Image(s): Birds, Hair: ex1, ex2, ex3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): ~
Wings: Style 2 - The top set should be Harris Hawk colored, the bottom set should be Zebra Dove colored. No wings on the back legs, CC on ear wings.
Fins: ~
Scales: ~
Pelt: ~
Other Notes: I would appreciate a 'breeding' version [sans front wings, helm, and any other large/obstructing jewelry]. Thank you.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: I would like an Aztec feel to her accessories - I would love a snake helm and various jewelry that gives that feel. I would like it to mostly be in metal - probably a bronze-ish metal - though copper or brass are also options - CC on that. The eyes of the helm should be enameled in a color that is a darker orange/red than the harris hawk's orangey feathers. The fangs should be enameled white. Beads in the braids should be a mix of the metal color, the enamel colors and turquoise. I think the arm bands from the image would look good on the front legs, not sure about the rear legs, but if there is any beading the beads should stay in the same colors as the hair braid beads.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Helm example but snake instead of hawk.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dove Hawke
Owner: LydaLynn
Breed: Angeni-gryph
Temper: Curious
Mate: ~

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: No Domain.
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): N/A

Personality (required In general): Dove can be poised, intelligent, thoughtful. She can assess a situation and see how to best solve the problem, often by making everyone involved feel needed and useful. She loves to live life to the fullest, flying as high or racing as fast as she possibly can. She wants to help everyone and she is very interested in helping ensure peace. She won't hesitate to fight if she sees it is the only option, but she will make sure it is the only option. When she does fight, she fights hard enough to ensure she will never have to fight that foe again. However, Dove's fatal flaw is Curiosity. She can't seem to help sticking her nose into everything and she has no real concept of personal space. If she sees a pouch or box or hidey hole, she'll be right there trying to discover what is hiding in it.

Plot ideas (required): Abandoned Basket: Dove's basket will be found by someone who doesn't know the bundle of energy they're getting in such an innocuous container. She will open onto the world full of questions, enough to drive even the most nurturing of soquili nuts.

I'm a Little Different: Like no one she's ever seen before, Dove will know that she must have a people somewhere and will set out to find them.

You do What with the Stallions?: Dove will run across someone from the flock. They look somewhat like her and she'll be curious. How things go from there depends on some of the things that have happened in her life to this point and how the interactions with flock go.

Beyond that, I'd like to see how she develops before plotting too deeply.

Edit: Clarifying some on the mane and accessories.

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:05 am
Entry Tag: (Teh Roarie | Half-Cerynei | Moderate | Solo Custom)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

User Image
Soquili Species: Edited Cerynei Half-breed
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: Purple, White and Black. She's a purple tiger so you can take inspiration from any of the other tiger inspired soqs. There's quite a number of them.
Face: A smiling smirk with little kitty fangs poking out. Cerynei ears. Ears are black with a white dot on the back.
Mane: Pretty purple waves a shade or two darker than her fur. Loose but distinct waves. Not any longer than her knees.
Tail: Ref same as mane. Must not hang to ground Would be better is it was just below her knees. Vesi does not like picking things out of her tail. Hair, not the cerynei tail please.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cerynei hooves. No fetlocks please
Reference Image(s):
mane
Other pets: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): The stock, small female cyrnei horns in gold please.
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Two small gold hoop earrings in her right ear, Custom Necklace (see Ref) with attached custom pendant with name (see ref), custom cuff bracelets
Reference Image(s) for Items: Necklace, Pendant, Cuff 1, Cuff 2, earrings

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vesi
Owner: Teh Roarie
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Vicious
Mate:
Tag Background:
Tag frame color: To match
Tag feather color(s): To match  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:09 am
Entry Tag: (Mahogany Sunset | Ulun'Suti/Cerynei Cross | Heavy | Solo)

Soquili Species: Wood Ulun’Suti/Cerynei Cross
Body Build: Cerynei
Concept Origin: Calixte's sister. [Uncert]. If it makes it easier, the entire idea is that Calandra is better than Cali - more beautiful, more charming, and more desirable. Essentially, the half of the sibling rivalry that always came out on top.
WIP Needed? Yes!

Body: [Color Ref].
Face: [Color Ref]. Golden eyes, slightly glowy, like Calixte's eyes are. Expression edit - smug-looking. Example. Eyes slightly narrowed, mouth smirking, eyebrows slightly curved downward to add to the look. Thick, dark eyelashes if possible.
Mane: Partially hair, partially made of leaves and vines. Leaves reach to mid-thigh length, and hair falls almost to the ground (varying lengths between knees & ankles). Leaf Shape Ref. Leaves start as a healthy dark green, but fade and thin to a golden/deadened brown and then grey/white skeletal leaves [x]. In comparison, where Cali's leaves are naturally golden, Calandra's are dying. Flowers like Ithillun's, but that glow a pale blue color. [Hair Style/Shape Ref 1], [Hair Style/Shape Ref 2]. The leaves/vines grow at the spine and are overlaid on top of the existing hairstyle. (Ignore the pulled back bangs on the first hairstyle). Color is a golden blonde (Calixte's hair color) with sections of a shiny, extremely pale blue-white (something like this: #ECFAF8 or a color from her horns).
Tail: Edited, floofy Cerynei tail. [Color Ref]. [Shape Ref]. (Made for ATH e a r t by me.)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cerynei hooves and 'Suti fetlocks. If that looks weird, just the Cerynei fetlocks would be fine. :3 See color ref.
Reference Image(s): Calixte, [Color Ref], Leaf Shape Ref, Ithillun, [Skeletal Leaves], [Hair Style/Shape Ref 1 & Expression Example], [Hair Style/Shape Ref 2], [Tail Shape Ref].

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): 'Suti "branched" horns, edited to a white, wood texture with small branches and oval shaped, snow-white leaves. Ref. Miniature, blooming blue flowers like Calixte's peeking out through the leaves with white centers. There should be a second, downward-branching set of horns, perhaps similar in shape to the 'branched' set, but smaller. The color/texture/etc. are the same as the first set.
Wings: 'Suti wings with scales. Scales are the same white as the leaves on her horns. 'Bone/fingers' are the same pale green as the rest of her body. Membrane is a white picked from her horns.
Fins: N/A
Scales: White leg scales on the forelegs and hind legs (the ones on the lower legs as well as the ones on the shoulders/thighs). Edited to be shaped like leaves, if possible. White ear frills (not ear muffles) shaped like jagged branches.
Pelt:
Other Notes: Like Calixte, Tinuviel, and Ithillun, Calandra will have a 'bikini' style garment made of leaves and vines wrapped around her chest and midsection. The style is CC, but there should be a few bigger leaves covering her chest and shaped around her shoulders (like Tinuviel). The rest of it will be made of small leaves and vines. The color of the leaves should be a dark green (something like #3A5F1F) with a few small, white leaves thrown in, and the vines a brown/gold from Calixte's, Tinuviel's, or Ithillun's 'garment'. Miniature blue flowers blooming among them.

Trading Post Items: 3-hoop earring in silver, and hairsticks nearly identical to Calixte's - the only difference will be the stick's color. Instead of brown/beige, the stick color should be white.
Custom Items: One anklet like Tinuviel's on the background forefoot, minus the diamond-shaped cuff (silver & green rather than gold & green). Four delicate, phosphorescent, silvery moths - [x] - flying around the flowers in her mane. They don't have to be too detailed. A very delicate necklace similar to this - [x], but instead of the lowermost jewel, a pendant similar to the left tree-charm here. This tiara adapted to be a tail circlet, with the right tree-charm here dangling from it on a chain that wraps around the foreground hind leg (the charm is attached at about knee length, set in the 'dip' under the knee). The chain continues to the ground.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Calixte, Tinuviel, Moth, Necklace, tree charms, Tail Tiara.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Calandra
Owner: Mahogany Sunset
Breed: Dryad
Temper: Superior
Mate: -----
Tag Background: 036 Crystal Forest
Tag frame color: 036 Crystal Forest
Tag feather color(s): CC, matching Calandra.

~*~ Ulun'Suti ~*~
Do you want them to have an Element?: Yeeees!
(If so) Element: Wood!

Price: 400k + 22.5k + 50k = 472.5k  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:27 am
Entry Tag: (XBlind-DarknessX | Angeni | Moderate | Solo Custom)

.:Angeni Soquili:.

Soquili Species: Angeni
Concept Origin: My head.
WIP Needed?: Please.

Body: His body will be a solid, sleek black.
Face: A look of sorrow paints his mouth and there are light tears falling from his eyes. He does not look as though he is in utter agony, just sad. His eyes are a very light green.
Mane: Long, wavy black.
Tail: Same as the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves, custom fluffy fetlocks.
Reference Image(s):
Mane
Mane 2
Mane/Tail
Coat

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: Black angeni wings. Style 2.
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: This stallion will be dressed as if he were going to be pulling a hearse in a funeral. This means he will have tack on him which is easier to show in images than describe in words. The images below act only as references, I am giving the colorist some artistic freedom with this one. Just please leave off the blinders. Do whatever you think looks good. Color scheme on the tack is up to you as well. Also anything you want to add to him is fine with me. Thank you! Around his feet I would like it if there was a soft mist rising. Maybe throw in some white lilies in there somewhere.
Tack
Feather plumes

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Thanatos
Owner: XBlind-DarknessX
Breed: Angel of Death
Temper: Understanding
Mate: None

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Bereavement
Justification for Domain Choice: There are too many out there who see grieving as a sign of weakness or something that they simply do not have time for. (Myself included) But what they don't realize is that grief is a natural part of death/loss and it is to be observed in order to heal. Thanatos does not deal in death, he deals in life after death. Giving those who are in pain someone to speak to, a shoulder to cry on, and someone to simply say that it is alright to cry. He encourages them to allow their pain to bubble to the surface rather than shoving it aside and letting it fester. He also preaches the value of living while you still have life left, and how there is not enough time to hold grudges or make lifelong enemies.
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): Allows others to grieve without being judged, his presence draws out any unshed tears and forces people to face and conquer their pain. Likewise, he can soothe someone's grief in order to allow them to face it in little incriments at a time.

Personality (required In general): Thanatos has a hard time connecting with others on a normal emotional basis. It isn't uncommon for others to cry the instant they see him due to his domain powers. Some find this frightening and strive to avoid him while others seek him out willingly. He is blessed but also cursed, for he shares the pain of those poor souls around him. Even so, he is a very pure being. He is also nuetral, he is neither good nor bad, just somewhere in the middle. He is normally a fairly soft spoken individual but seems to become more passionate when speaking with others.

Plot ideas (required):

*Seven Stages of Grief: Shock & Grief, Pain & Guilt, Anger & Bargaining, Depression/Reflection/Loneliness, The Upward Turn, Reconstruction & Working Through, Acceptance & Hope. These are all the things Thanatos deals with when encountering those who have suffered loss. He helps them through each stage, hoping to direct them to the acceptance & hope portion. This may take time and effort but he is a very patient Angeni. Some rps where he has to help a few deal with this would be nice.

*Fearful Tears: Whenever he encounters another he brings their unshed tears to the surface, this sometimes makes him an unpopular guy. For this reason he tends to distance himself from others. I would like him to meet someone who actually fears him for this quality and begs him to leave them be. He will struggle with his desire to soothe the pain and the urgent cries of the one he is frightening with such strong feelings.

*Tears of Love: He has been rejected by many and so he has become cold when it comes to emotions outside of grief. This does not mean he is depressed all the time but he is lonely. I want him to meet someone who can see past the strong feelings he inspires and fall in love with him.

*Some cannot be helped: It is his main mission to soothe the pain of those suffering a loss but that cannot always be done. I would like him to meet someone who is utterly devoid of hope who will ignore his teachings and present him with a challenge.

(These are very broad and as he develops I will come up with more but these are just a sample.)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:05 am
Entry Tag: (Syaoran-Puu | Mini - Nixie/Imp | Mod/Heavy | Solo Custom)

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: Heavy/Moderate <
Soquili Species: Imp/Nixie
Body Build: N/A
Concept Origin: Mock breeding
WIP Needed? Nope

Body: CC - Artist freedom. Just remember Heavy/Mod edits and mock breeding. =D
I have mentioned a few things I would love to see though. *chuckles*
I would like them to be a mock breeding between User Image and User Image
Family tree (So you can see other relatives... can provide links if requests for closer look/more details)
Lifemate agreement
Face:
Mane: Custom mane... your design based on the couple/family =D or just something you personally like (curls welcome). I love braids and things that are unusual.
Tail: Custom Imp tail with the twin prongs 'forked tail' or maybe three like Cherish if allowed (so its like they 'inherited' from their mums tail but using the tails allowed for the breed)
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would love them to have longer fetlocks... but it is completely up to you!
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Yes! - CC/Custom? Nose horns?
Wings: YES! =D
Fins: Two fish fins like Cherish on their rumps would be great! (This would make them the Nixie/Imps rather than just Imps)
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Custom Items: Would love some custom items, but they will be up to you based on the parents/family/CC preference and design! You are more than welcome to introduce new accessories for them based on anything you want! Have fun and go crazy XD hehehe.
NB: They will likely be brought up to believe they are true full Kalona, but part of me thinks that Cherish will spoil them and pamper them with gifts and things that look cute. So yeah, you can do as you please and it will work XD They will have a little larger than life attitude and believe they are better than a lot of the other 'none kalona' breeds.
So please, just have fun and go wild with them. *huggles* I completely trust you. No WIP's needed, but I will look if you want to send them to me haha.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Will decide once I see them. (As in a normal breeding... but maybe Wrath or Phury)
Owner: Syaoran-Puu
Breed: Mock Breeding
Temper: Will decide later
Mate: None

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Regina Aelise

Enduring Phantom

11,300 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:07 am
Entry Tag: (Regina Aelise | Wind-Unicorn Hybrid | None | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Wind-Unicorn Hybrid
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: New Concept (Nature based- Green Magpie)
WIP Needed? Not necessary, though appreciated

Body: Vibrant spring green/new leaf green, possibly with faint 'feathering' in darker green
Face: A sharply delineated black 'mask', bright blue-white eyes, a maroon blaze (something to reference the beak of the green magpie)
Mane: Wild style, in light turquoise with brightly-colored feathers (purple, red, or gold- something to contrast the background colors)
Tail: Braided, starting in the same turquoise as the mane, fading to a duller shade, with white tips.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Maroon hooves with green-to-turquoise fetlocks
Reference Image(s): 1, 2, 3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Maroon/black swirl
Wings: Style 4 Dove, Maroon/red with turquoise inclusions
Other Notes: As avian as possible in patterning

Trading Post Items: Beaded bracelets- gold and purple, arrowhead necklace- 'leather' tone cord, grey stone, purple accent
Custom Items: None

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Cissanene
Owner: Regina Aelise
Breed: Wind Uni Hybrid
Temper: Loquacious
Mate:
Tag Background: Something pretty?
Tag frame color: Turquoise
Tag feather color(s): Purple, Gold, and Maroon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:11 am
Entry Tag: (~Lady Kanna~| Kirin | Unedited | Solo)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Kirin (Alt Lines) –Would also like same lines/hair/tail as the example
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Basket! (I want to be surprised on all this crazy CCs I have. ;u; )
Concept Origin: New Concept (AKA: Kanna wants a kirin with rainbow scales but knows nothing else orz )
WIP Needed?: Nope!

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Feel free to do markings too. ;u; I don’t have dislikes, to be honest.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Pure white~!
Scales: Bright, vivid rainbow, with a random swirl pattern through them (which is CC)
Other Notes: I’m really bad at custom forms, I hope you don’t mind the CCs there. ;u;

Custom Items: None

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Seth
Owner: ~Lady Kanna~
Breed: Kirin
Temper: TBD
Mate: N/A

Total Cost:: 150k  

~Lady Kanna~

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:32 am
Entry Tag: (TanuKyle| Kelpi/Uni | Heavy/Moderate? | Solo Custom )

Username of owner(s): TanuKyle
Breed: Kelpi/Uni
Level of Edits: Heavy, though possibly could be moderate!

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: ...New Kelpi templates. They have filled me with desire, mind, and now the form must be remade because THE NEW KELPI TEMPLATES MIND OH MY GOD no wait deep breaths kyle, you are letting the creep out...

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes. *u*; In living memory I can't remember anyone being CC'd because people are butts about it though :'c  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff