Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
"Moderate Man" Bar and Grill Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:32 pm
Ergo War

User Image

Whise
(Weiss or w-AY-s)
Noctis Shinsetsu

Sannin ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1345/1345 ▪ Stamina 1005/1005 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:200/200 ▪ Sacred Amulet 620/620 ▪ AC:105,300 ▪ Ryo:30,100 Info Currently Undiscoverable

[ The world pushes us without mercy ]

Whise was watching intensely, seeing his son in action was wonderful. The way he moved and attacked reminded him alot of his mother. A nostalgic feeling washed over him as he continued watching. But soon after the feeling ended with a cut to the broadcast. Instead some woman came over the line and annouced that the exams were being attacked and her group were part of it. They along with the UHV set up a joint attack on the exams. His blood boiled as she said to sharpen thier wills on the graves on thier genin. On his SON. He remmebered her name. He listened in on her voice. He would kill her one day. That was a promise. Whise got up to leave. He looked over at the bartender."Some crazy stuff happening at this years exams. Was hoping to see some battle but then those crazy whack jobs have to go and ruin everything." He awaited a response from the bartender. Maybe with info og evergreen. He also needed to figure out why the hell Shirley didn't show to his annoucement. They next one was somewhere else but with more guards and harder to get to him he believed. he would need to com eup with a plan.

Disruption V2[Jutsus Available] Active 5/5 post

[ and when some push back, the world points and cries...EVIL. ]

Fairytail Pattern Scarf, a dark blue scarf with the delicate ivory, gold and bronze stitching across it. Depicting a fairy tale story around my neck

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:24 pm
The bartender nodded in understanding while polishing a glass in a very stereotypical manner. Not a clean glass, oddly, but he was doing a fantastic job of making the grime shine.

"You don't say? I thought it was all planned so that the spectators got a good show. Maybe propaganda of some sort. But now that you mention it, I wonder if anyone actually died."

Grand Chevalier Haji

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:15 am
Ergo War

AandOE

User Image

Whise
(Weiss or w-AY-s)
Noctis Shinsetsu

Sannin ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1345/1345 ▪ Stamina 1005/1005 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:200/200 ▪ Sacred Amulet 620/620 ▪ AC:105,300 ▪ Ryo:30,100 Info Currently Undiscoverable

[ The world pushes us without mercy ]

Whise laughed at the man thinking it was part of the show."You've heard of evergreen right? They are this cult that worships plants or something." When he asked about if someone died he smirked."Probably, they only got some snot nosed kids fighting in there." He paid for w/e he ate or drank waited for the man to respond then he would be heading out. He looked around the bar, looking for a well-endowed-with-a-mustache bartender. Magnus. He would go up to him and take a seat. He tapped four fingers on the bar slowly and softly. Indicating he was looking for info."Shirley." He spoke lightly. He wanted to know everything going on. Where was shirley? what happened at the hospital? He needed this info to move on.

Disruption V2[Jutsus Available] Active 5/5 post

[ and when some push back, the world points and cries...EVIL. ]

Fairytail Pattern Scarf, a dark blue scarf with the delicate ivory, gold and bronze stitching across it. Depicting a fairy tale story around my neck

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:26 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

The great mustachioed man behind the counter sat a Shirley Temple down in front of Whise, before picking up his cleaning towel again. Out from under the towel, a small folded piece of paper fluttered down to behind the glass. Finished with serving his customer, Magnus moved to the next patron at the bar.

Quote:
"The only place where one can fall into obscurity."

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:30 pm
AandOE
Grand Chevalier Haji

The great mustachioed man behind the counter sat a Shirley Temple down in front of Whise, before picking up his cleaning towel again. Out from under the towel, a small folded piece of paper fluttered down to behind the glass. Finished with serving his customer, Magnus moved to the next patron at the bar.

Quote:
"The only place where one can fall into obscurity."

Whise thanked the man and promptly took a sip of his drink grabbing the piece of paper below. Placing his drink down he opened the note within his hand and read the contents. He then hung around for a couple more minutes. And sipped his drink at a moderate pace. When he was finished he pushed the drink back towards the bar and dropped some ryo with a tip. Whise began heading out to the temple of Obscurity.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:41 pm
Ergo War

User Image

The Tattoos Are Scars...

Roxas

A Song

The World Still Has Beauty In It...

Roxas knew the Moderate Man very well. Not long ago he would waste away his bounty earning on liquor to forget. That was the b***h about forgetting. Once you forgot you felt this emptiness inside that you couldn't explain or understand. The only thing he remembers now is Kokoro. She can't be erased. Familiar faces greeted him. They were honestly in awe at his transformation. He was well groomed with fresh clothes and death wasn't his scent. The man sat himself with one of his old bounty comrades to discuss events that had transpired in each other's absence. The comrade in question was the happy go lucky Viz "Grinning Blade" Leno. The man had the serenity of an ancient hermit while amongst friends, but when he was working it was like his body became possessed by some malevolent being. It terrified Roxas to a certain degree, but he himself had his own notoriety for going a little overboard during fights.

Viz smiled at his old friend while drinking his vodka. "Look what the cat dragged back in." He said without looking at roxas, but at the cup itself. Viz spun the ice around inside creating a nice jingle. Roxas sighed before asking the bartender for a drink himself. "Yeah well this cat dragged himself back." Roxas said as he scanned the bar. He had never cared to meet the leader of the rogues before and found himself at a loss. "You came looking for 'him' huh." Viz said nonchalantly as he drank more of his vodka. That made Roxas' head turn towards his friend. How could Viz possibly know? From what Roxas knew he was like him. A free lance rogue without any association to a higher organization. Then it hit Roxas. He was part of one now. Who's to say his old friend hadn't joined one as well.

"There a bounty on my head or do you just like following me around?" Roxas asked just before he drink was placed in front of him. His mind so focused now on figuring on what Viz knew that he completely forgot about it. "Something like that." Viz said while drinking more. Now Roxas knew something was up. His bear wound was still aching so he wouldn't be able to take Viz on with his full strength. He'd have to talk it through with his old friend. "What do you mean? You can't possibly be after me." Roxas said with a certain air of disbelief. Viz laughed now. Slowly Roxas found himself growing annoyed by how indirect the man was being. "You've been moving around with some trouble makers." Viz said finally looking into Roxas' eyes. "Been asking around for the wrong people man. I'd quit if I were you." Viz said before sipping more vodka. Only ice had lasted inside of the cup.

Roxas scowled at Viz now. "Since when do you know anything about this world?" He asked still ignoring his vodka. "You don't work for anyone, but yourself and now you talk to me as if you're after me." He glared Viz down, but the man was just as fearless as Roxas. His smile unwavered. "Always so serious, Roxas. Things aren't always black and white like yourself. You know you're so boring. You have that sword you never use and some taijutsu. Some times I think you're hiding something. Or maybe you're just all that meets the eye." Roxas never showed his tattoos or got close enough for them to realize they were under their effects. The more he kept him hidden the harder it was for someone to suspect something and kai out of his negation. "You know what I let you know." Roxas stated before taking his first drink of vodka. "You were always full of s**t you know that?" Now Viz laughed out loud seemingly amused by Roxas.

Roxas got up from his seat to look down at Viz. "I sound funny to you, Viz?" Roxas asked without an ounce of hesitation in his tone. He took disrespect in the rogue world very seriously. It could either make or break a man. Viz stopped spinning the ice in his cup around. "You think I can't tell your wounded?" He asked still looking at the cup. Viz seemed one step ahead of Roxas in every aspect. "You were always a drunk ********' idiot, but you knew your place and stayed in your lane. Now you come back with-" He turned around giggling at Roxas while pointing at his clothes. "This new look thinking you can talk to the boss. The only reason I haven't killed you yet is because we used to work together and I'm feelin' pretty lazy."

Roxas took a step closer to his old friend. Something interesting about Roxas that Viz did not know about was the constant field around his body. This field could either aid those who entered it or severly hinder them depending on what Roxas wills. People tend to say he is a distant person and for a reason. Ever since Kokoro marked his body with her Clan's tattoos he can't turn it off. Viz didn't know it yet, but he was currently weaker than normal. Roxas didn't want to fight, however and would continue the dialogue. "I'm gonna give you one more chance to tell me where the head rogue is." Roxas said with a hint of dissapointment in his voice. Things had not turned out how he had expected at all.

Viz stood up and motioned to pull a fast one on Roxas, but found himself weak all of a sudden. His eyes widened in disbelief as he tried to make something out of the situation. "What is this?" He asked Roxas with a new found sense of despair. His smile and confidence all gone. Roxas wasn't the type to boast in front of his enemies, but it did feel good watching the p***k Viz scared like that. "I might've been a drunk back then, but I'm not lost anymore. I have found my path and will follow through with it. Either help me or get out of my way." Roxas stated inching closer to Viz who backed away trembling. "******** you, Roxas. I don't need to tell you s**t." And with that said, Viz was gone leaving Roxas with a sigh. Looking over at the bar tender he wondered if he could get some information from the woman.

"Miss, I need to know how I can get into contact with the boss around here." She smiled while wiping a cup. "Yeah, I've been listening." She said before putting the cup down. Her pink lips beared a scar on the left side vertically. Everyone in the place was a survivor in some shape or form. Yet she wouldn't say anything else after that and keep performing her job idly. "Then could you help me?" Roxas asked confused. "yeah! Of course I can!" She said enthusiastically, but leaving Roxas confused once again at her lack of action. "Then will you?" He asked feeling annoyance begin to creep up in the back of his mind. "Nope!" And with that she was off to serve someone else.

Roxas went after her obviously. At that point he wasn't even interested in the rogue head, but finding out what everone's problem was. "Hey miss! You got some problem with me?" He asked keeping some distance between himself and her. She ignored him while speaking to others she was serving. Finally he snapped and grabbed her by the arm for her to look at him. Her smile faded before she sent him flying. As his body flew the man let out his signature sigh. "Ho boy..." He said before crashing into a table. The bar tender walking up to him immediately. She put a heel on his stomach and told him, "You ever touch me again and I'll gut you like the pif you are." Then it hit Roxas. During his drunken days he had spent a night with her and never talked to her again after.

For what ever reason his aura had no effect on her. He tried making her weaker, but failed miserably. She might've been a sensor of some sorts. "Listen, Jane. I just want to talk to the boss. Then I'll go." He reasoned. Jane scowled at him from above before turning around quickly and leaving. If she was actually going to go after the boss was beyond his knowledge. People in the bar looked at Roxas and giggled. "What?" He asked them all as he got up. "None of you ever had a one night stand?" With that all done he waited for her to come back.

I just Haven't Seen It In A While That's All.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:00 am
As Roxas' old fling meandered into the back, the crowd would continue to cast him sidelong glances. Stifled snickers punctuated the awkward quiet here and there until a man with a moderate build came out, at which point the other patrons turned back to what they'd been doing before all the commotion. The man was dressed like a bartender and Roxas had probably seen him before, though there wouldn't have been many words between them if they had met. This bartender had, after all, mostly washed dishes in the past and perhaps even now. The new arrival said nothing but placed a glass on the counter and tilted a bottle of schnapps toward the lad by way of offering it. It was quite an unassuming form to take, if this were the rogue head; kings and queens rarely sullied their hands by doing dishes.

((Either Gaia didn't give me a notice that I was quoted or it was drowned out in all the other ones. Sorry for the wait!))

malavaes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:57 pm
Ergo War
It's alright man I know you're busy as a mug.

User Image

These Tattoos Are Scars...

Roxas

A Song

Roxas gave his signature sigh when the inconspicuous bartender showed himself. It was true that Roxas had seen this man before, but he had never struck him as anything more than a bartender. It was odd now that he paid attention to his build. For a bartender the man was quite strong. Picking himself up from the ground, Roxas made his way over to the offered schnapps. Looking at the bottle and then back at the bartender, Roxas tried remaining patient. "What is this?" He asked the man. "Is this another game?" He asked again. Something was irking Roxas in the back of his mind, but he didn't realize it yet. Why had everyone suddenly lost interest in him when the bartender came out from the back? It suddenly hit Roxas that it might as well be him! With a whispering tone, Roxas asked for the third time, "Are you the man?"

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:37 pm
To answer Roxas' first question, the bartender placed the bottle on the counter and rotated it so the label was in full view. He ignored the second question and nodded at the third.

"Magnus," he stated plainly, his mustache twitching slightly as he spoke.

The Rogue Head, Magnus, wore a mask of professional courtesy and stood calmly but stiffly with the glass in his hand. Every facet of his behavior--from the calmness to how little he spoke--was wrapped up in a ball of stoicism. He was nothing but a bartender outwardly, perhaps the most courteous and professional one in the entire city; with an inquisitive gesture toward the schnapps, he silently communicated that that facade was not going to change even if they were to talk a different kind of business.

malavaes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:25 pm
Ergo War

User Image

Roxas

A Song

Roxas sighed at the man who called himself Magnus. He was a patient man and not prone to falling victim to his anger. He did want to punch the man though. When Magnus gestured towards the schnapps, Roxas didn't even pay it a second glance. He wasn't in the mood to drink anymore. "I want in." Roxas stated plainly. If Magnus decided to continue to charade he'd just leave.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:12 pm
Magnus returned the schnapps to its original home. Once it was sitting just as it should--label out, lit at just the right angle that it glistened under the lights--he turned his attention back to Roxas.

"If you're asking for an explanation of the events in Takumi, you may find the answer surprisingly simple: there were smugglers trying to distribute illegal and counterfeit goods using one of the local shops as a front, and you shook up their operation. The trash was a ploy to make it clear you weren't with the local government, theft at the shop in question put financial pressure on them and damaged their illicit stock, the journal was a coded shipping manifesto, the loss of a keyring put a ship out of commission, a fight with a guard was a distraction from the keyring, and so on. The wrecked cart had been full of illicit goods, and the cage was delivered as verification the destruction was complete. Then you framed the man on the Takumi side of the operation and got him out of the way."

Magnus' voice remained steady throughout the entire explanation, and at some point during it he had retrieved a glass and started polishing it.

"If you're interested in further work on the subject," he offered, "there is more for you to do."

malavaes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:37 pm
Ergo War

User Image

Roxas

A Song

Roxas felt small for the first time in a while. He was the owner of his own destiny ever since he was free from the slave mines and then again after the death of Kokoro. Yet here he was playing in the game of Magnus without even realizing it. The man slit his eyes at Magnus while he essentially explained to Roxas how he was a small pawn in the grand scheme of things. Part of him wanted to back away immediately and leave everything behind. This wasn't him was it? Since when did he take orders? He had to remind himself of Atsuko's promise and vision like always.
Roxas had to carry his weight and make the connections.

Roxas sighed and scratched his right cheek lazily. "I can get work anywhere"
He said pointing at a board full of bounties. "I want what only you can give me." He said looking back at Magnus. "Some say suicide missions are my specialty." He added dryly. It was true that before while he worked on his own his tattoos helped him defeat odds that would be otherwise stacked against him. "I think we can benefit each other greatly."

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:15 pm
"I'm afraid," Magnus responded dryly, "that sending colleagues to their deaths is not part of my playbook. I am curious as to what you'd consider a 'suicide mission', though, as the work I offered earlier may qualify based on your definition. Sending you into an enemy stronghold, to put it succinctly, though you'd be observing and sabotaging rather than fighting them directly."

The glass rotated smoothly in Magnus' skilled hands, the cloudiness in its surface vanishing and becoming a clear shine in their wake.

malavaes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:30 pm
Ergo War

User Image

Roxas

A Song

Roxas smiled and extended his right hand. "Just point me in the right direction." He said confidently. Roxas did not like Magnus, but he was the man of the hour and the man who controlled an enormous source of intel within the the shinobi world. The tattooed man wondered what sort of power Magnus held under that suave persona. Or was his power simply his organization?

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:17 am
"There is a small complex in the southernmost part of UHV territory. It used to be inhabited by some of my acquaintances, but recently the aforementioned group decided they'd like to use it as a spot for observing the Wind Country. That part isn't particularly important for us; instead, you'll need to destroy their communications array and stockpile of goods. The former will take the form of a metal box about three meters high by two meters across, probably located in the highest room of the outpost. The goods should be outside in crates if they're following standard operating procedures."

Magnus busied himself under the counter for a few moments near the end of the explanation. He resurfaced with a map not long thereafter and would slide it across the bar to Roxas. It would depict a vast swath of countryside--in particular a region labeled "Kogane Hills"--with a small, red "X" at one point. He also produced a photograph which showed a three-story stone and wood building surrounded by barbed wire. Eleven armored soldiers were visible in the photograph. To one side of the house was a cluster of crates covered with tarps. The only visible cover in the photo was the scrubby bushes that dotted the landscape.

"Stealth is crucial. If you get into a fight, you will likely not have any backup you don't bring with you, and I sincerely hope you do not get into a fight with these people."

malavaes

[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces