Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Underground Sanctuary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:47 pm
AandOE

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

Rank:Jonin/Anbu Genin ✇ Chakra 525/525 ✇ Stamina 600/600

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian opened his eyes when he received the information on the sound ninja. He wrote it all down then headed back to the man. Upon arriving he took out his notes."This is as much as I could find, Oto is still quite small and new, not that much info on them has been uncovered."He handed him the information on Saionji Uchiha-Hiraishin and Kaito Hyuuga."But a potential target has arisen."The notes included their bloodlines, rank, names, appearance, and what age they appeared. both from Oto.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝
Feel the pain that I never show, and I hope you know it's never healing.

AC:24300 ✇ Ryo:10950

Title: Information Extraction
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:57 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

User Image Pleased, the old man completed the transaction as promised. "Yoos do verry gud work, youngin'. If'n yoos can free dem eyeballs from dere heads, yoos'll be greatly rewarded. If'n yoos can get both of dere sets, I'll trow sumtin else in for free. If'n sumone else gets to dem first, dose two candidates' organs will be a lower price dan wat I told yoos, to honor mah first offa which yoos." Hm... deals which couldn't sound any sweeter, such was the devilish shop keep. Sebastian was free, of course, to not do any of the offers, but stood they shall. Going down this route in life had humongous potentials for income growth, but unless the shinobi hid his identity during the assassinations, people's reactions wouldn't be limited to simple ostracization.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:30 am
AandOE

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rank:Jonin/Anbu Genin ✇ Chakra 525/525 ✇ Stamina 600/600

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian completed the transaction with the man, giving him 10k after the 5k discount. He obtained the scroll, he could feel something from it as if it was special somehow. He put the scroll away he would open it when he returned him. He nodded to the shop keeper."Thank you, I'm sure this partnership will be beneficial for both of us."After tidying himself up he looked back up to the shopkeeper."I'll come to you when I find some." He would usually give his name to someone, but in this case he knew that they both understood it's better not too. Sebastian turned away with his scroll hidden away and safe and exited to the tunnels.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝
Feel the pain that I never show, and I hope you know it's never healing.

AC:23300 ✇ Ryo:8950

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lieutenant :: 1

Ardus would enter, a pack slung over his shoulder, his clothing a mixture of reds and black colouring. His long black hair had a shock of red down the front, creating a stark contrast to his pale face, but his hard demeanor. When he approached he looked to the others around and saw the weaponry they had available incase anyone tried to make a sour dealing here, but he didn't have such an intent. Instead he stepped forward and slung the pack down at his feet.

"Normally I would seek to do business at the Thief of Virtue, but seeing as that establishment is firmly under control of the UHV at this moment I was directed here instead. I carry with me every Suiton Elemental Scroll taught to Academy Students from the Village of Konohagakure. We have in our possession every Elemental Scroll traditionally taught to Academy Students and Genin, stolen from Konohagakure. I am brokering this deal on behalf of The Flamespyre Syndicate, for full price of the delivered scrolls and half of the Futon scrolls up front, we will continue to bring our business of scrolls here. The agreement withstanding; finalize payment of what we bring and paying half, up front, of the proposed inventory we will deliver on the next shipment." Ardus spoke, his voice clear and unwavering.

AandOE

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:51 pm
User Image

Whise
(Weiss or w-AY-s)
Noctis Shinsetsu

Sannin ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1197/1240 ▪ Stamina 1000/1000 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:200/200 ▪ AC:102300 ▪ Ryo:44000 Info Currently Undiscoverable

[ The world pushes us without mercy ]

Noctis walked into the underground sanctuary, taking a look at all the seedy people hanging around. He had seen many above ground as well going about their daily business. His eyes scanned the face, he might be able to use that info to his advantage later. That was right, above ground. He was Lucius the merchant, he dealt with item goods and information. But below the bustling streets of Sasagi he was referred to as Whise, which refers to his ability which hides all his information, Sensors and Dojutsu users liken staring at him to hearing endless static on the radio referred to as White Noise. He hadn't been down here before, but he wouldn't be surprised if they heard stories. He was a little rough with some people when he first arrived. But since then he's learned there a much easier way to get info. Having a nice little chat. Whise noticed an old man who he kind felt was at the center of everything. The way people moved around and and acknowledge his presence. Whise continued walking as he ended up in front of the man."Yo pops, what could all you folks be doing down here?"

[Exit to Underground Sanctuary]
Disruption V2[Jutsus Available] Active 2/5 post before it can be dispelled

+77 Chakra from Out of Combat+Recovery

[ and when some push back, the world points and cries...EVIL. ]

Fairytail Pattern Scarf around my neck

AandOE
Been a while since you got to use this guy huh??

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:13 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

Motioning the other folks to stand aside with a single hand wave, the roughed up old man scratched his bearded chin. "Yoos are nyew down 'ere," he indicated, before moving on, "only dose looooking fer sumthin' coome dyown dis far." Turning about, the old man shuffled away from Weiss and the group, placing a hand on his back as he did so. Reaching a makeshift table close to the wall, he swiveled about before leaning casually upon the edge. "Well, what do yoos want, youngin'?" The group to the aside stood motionless, speaking not a word: such was this place.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:43 pm
User Image

Whise
(Weiss or w-AY-s)
Noctis Shinsetsu

Sannin ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1240/1240 ▪ Stamina 1000/1000 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:200/200 ▪ AC:102300 ▪ Ryo:44000 Info Currently Undiscoverable

Whise nodded to the old man, and followed him. The group did as they were told without hesitation. This man, he must be... The mans spoke again asking what he was looking for. Under the veil of his scarf he smirked. So people have come here before looking for something. Of course they have, Sasagi has been around for ages. But of course that meant he had something to show them."Trinkets, Information, Scrolls whatever you have to show those that come down here I am interested in." Of course he just named random items, but here in Sasagi those kind of things are the commodity.

Disruption V2[Jutsus Available] Active 3/5 post before it can be dispelled

+77 Chakra from Out of Combat+Recovery

AandOE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:45 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

Small items, tiny information, no offer? "Noothing ish fer free, youngin'," the old man replied, not even giving his name. The others there didn't even offer their name, either. "Zere ish a saying, 'Give a shmile, get a shmile'. Trinkets, info, and scrolls can all be bought elshwhere. Why are yoos 'ere, again?"  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:23 pm
User Image

Whise
(Weiss or w-AY-s)
Noctis Shinsetsu

Sannin ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1240/1240 ▪ Stamina 1000/1000 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:200/200 ▪ AC:102300 ▪ Ryo:44000 Info Currently Undiscoverable

Whise nodded at the man he understood that much of the process, he wanted to laugh at the saying but he didn't. Whise pointed to the tunnels entrance behind him."People don't walk through those death tunnels for normal trinkets and scrolls.You have something that's worth the danger." It was a common rpg set up, the most dangerous paths lead to best treasure. Whise would then slowly reach into his pockets and produce a scroll, its intricate design seemed very uncommon in these parts. It was a scroll to one of his Shinsetsu jutsu. While there are Shinsetsu out in the wild now, the clan and culture is still something hidden in mystery. After the clans victory from its invaders interest in its culture arose. A Shinsetsu Technique Scroll would probably fetch a high price to a collector. But he wouldn't reveal what it was just yet to the man."I have this jutsu scroll to offer, and detailed information on Konohagakure along with the current and previous three Hokages, one of them is still quite active while the other seemed to have gone into retirement. But they are young, plenty of time for them to make a reappearance. Though you seem to be able to handle yourself , I can also offer my services" Whise would reach up to his scarf and pull it down revealing his pearly white."Oh and of course, a whole lot of coins." Through his teeth he muttered."Now lets see your smile, pops."Referring to what he had to offer him. His name could wait for after they did business successfully. Besides, If someone wanted his name, they would have to give theirs first.

Disruption V2[Jutsus Available] Active 4/5 post before it can be dispelled

AandOE

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:20 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Thank you for the quote. ^_^ I lose track sometimes.

Elderly as he was, there was still a lot of glint in his eyes, the old man. "Hrm," he vocalized, pulling a hand up to his chin as Whise spoke of the dreaded tunnel systems. Listening further on Whise's side of the offer, he rested his head further into his stroking hand. "Techniques, hidden villages, and personal offerings?" The sudden drop of the janky accent would be noticeable, though the group on the aside did not react in the slightest. "What are you looking for?" An open-ended question, with no specifics. Depending on what was asked, there was much to gain. Still no smile appeared, but the old man's gaze grew younger by the second.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:32 pm
User Image

Whise
(Weiss or w-AY-s)
Noctis Shinsetsu

Sannin ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1220/1240 ▪ Stamina 1000/1000 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:200/200 ▪ AC:102300 ▪ Ryo:44000 Info Currently Undiscoverable

Whise eyes twitched at the change of accent, in fact he used that eye twitch as a cover for performing a jutsu with his eye. Allowing him to read the minds of who he speaking with while keeping eye contact.On the slim chance he noticed something he would think it would be Whise physically reacting to the accent change. Though he kinda enjoyed the mans janky accent. He finally just said what he was looking for. Whise moved his scarf back up to his face."I"m looking for something I can use to hold chakra. I heard a rumor that mystical items come through here from time to time." Noctis looked down and saw the scabbard for his sword.He was gonna be needing another sword soon with the buki he was going to learn."I'll also take a sword if you have one, mystical properties are what I'm looking for. It could even be cursed for all I care"He said the last part jokingly, there was no way he could know about any cursed sword currently in the mans possession. It was just mere coincidence. that he mentioned the words curse and sword at the same time. But if he did have anything he wanted in mind, Whise would get it via his mind reading jutsu.

Disruption V2[Jutsus Available] Active 5/5 post before it can be dispelled

Dokushinjutsu [ Eye Mind Reading ]

AandOE
Np it happens!

This is just to remind you that you do actually have a cursed sword ^^ XD
Yo-k

San continued to smile, then leaned in close whispering as he took the scroll from the mans hands.

"...thats why i brought it to you. Keep it from the hands of unworthy, and keep it hidden from the world. I want it as buried as you do. Ta ta, now, and take care."

Turuning and offering a behind wave, San left the sanctuary back into the crappy tunnels

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:10 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

"Alright, I'll bite," the creaky, dulcet tones of the old man replied. Surface thoughts, surrounded by a pitch black space, were the first things to fling themselves at Whise. Not-San had a sword, didn't he? I wonder where he got it from... Trailing off in his head, any deeper attempt would meet a strange paper wall in the inky blackness of the old man's head, followed by a sneeze in the off-side gathering behind Whise. In due time, however, the merchant of death turned about to face a trash pile behind him, severing eye contact. Disappearing behind it for a few moments, he returned with a gleam in his eyes. "Since I have no way to tell if your future services offer is any good, guaranteed, or useful, I am primarily interested in the scroll and hidden villages information. I may be interested in the services offer if you consent to an intrusive sensor scan, to determine your numerical worth. In return, I have a rather valuable piece of treasure, which will suit your first request in its entirety."  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:32 pm
User Image

Whise
(Weiss or w-AY-s)
Noctis Shinsetsu

Sannin ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1220/1240 ▪ Stamina 1000/1000 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:200/200 ▪ AC:102300 ▪ Ryo:44000 Info Currently Undiscoverable

Whise ignored everything that was useless too him, he wasn't getting as much info as he usually did with this jutsu. He heard the thoughts, who was this Not-San fellow he spoke up? They spoke of a sword, words that didn't make full sentences flowed through. Cursed, Dangerous, Bury. Whise couldn't help but dive deeper ending up at a wall surrounded by some inky blackness. He cut the connection, but not before seeing what the merchant had in mind to show him. What he was going to see it was...'"Perfect."Whise spoke, half to his thoughts and half to the mans offer of a valuable treasure. He raised the scroll for the man to inspect it a little closer."This is a powerful jutsu scroll from the Shinsetsu clan. You know those crazy guys that wiped out those invaders way back when? Their culture is still very secluded but that event thrusted them into the spotlight. All vying Collectors around the world would love to get their hands on these. Or you could try to sell it back to the clan for a sum. The man I removed it from will no longer be needing it." bringing the scroll back to his side he also raised his coin bag."Preferably, the scroll and ryo exchange is what I'd be interested in. So? how much you offer got the scroll and how much for the treasure?"

AandOE

There was a typo that was bugging me, I edited it.

Scroll up for Offer Upon Exchange Custom will be removed from Profile app.
Character: Noctis Lucis Shinsetsu
Technique Name: Snow Release:Tōshō
Type:Bloodline
Element: Snow
Description:
The user condenses his natural coldness into his arms and hands.Even if the user is wearing They will turn black up to the shoulders. If the user come in contact with his opponent with his black arms they will be afflicted with frostbite in that area and will spread to the entire limb or area.(Whether defensive or Offensive contact.)(Takes 5 posts)The afflicted area becomes numb and rendered useless. If struck in the head or torso after the 5 posts are up the the frost bite will cover the area entirely even the insides will be frost bitten and the opponent will die. Due to some bullshit science stuff, the head and torso are unaffected by frostbite But clothing will still be affected and freeze to the opponents chest.Clothing slows the effect of the frostbite(Takes 10 posts to spread).Though any clothing worn by the opponent will freeze to the skin, making movement painful and difficult. The technique has a limit to how far it will spread though,affected limbs will not spread past the shoulder/hip. Frostbite can be removed by a S rank medical technique with 5 posts of rest and being outside of combat (No movement at all as well). Thanks to the Shinsetsu natural defense against freezing cold this technique doesn't work against oneself or other shinsetsu clan members. But it will work against other ice using clans.
•Last 7 1/2(lol) posts, 2 post cooldown.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:53 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

The old man thought on the offer for a bit, nodding his head to the prospects. "The Shinsetsu scroll and 10 thousand ryo will cover the cost of obtaining the chakra holding necklace. No more, no less." Patting the table next to him, one of the lanky bystanders ran over to it, with a briefcase in hand. One could describe the bystander as entirely generalized, looking like every other street urchin out there, and that person describing them would not be wrong. Placing the briefcase on the table, the bystander flicked open the locks to reveal a completely empty case. Indicating that the briefcase should be filled, the old man pulled the necklace out from his clothing, laying it gently on the table. Not trusting him entirely, the merchant left his dominant hand on the piece, and would continue to do so until the briefcase was filled.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:21 pm
User Image

Whise
(Weiss or w-AY-s)
Noctis Shinsetsu

Sannin ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 620/1240 ▪ Stamina 1000/1000 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:200/200 ▪ Sacred Amulet 620/620 ▪ AC:102300 ▪ Ryo:34000 Info Currently Undiscoverable

Whise thought over the proposal of the exchange, He was offering a couple thousand for the scroll along with the ryo. That would probably be the best bet for him. He wasn't here to haggle with the man, first impressions were important. Whise nodded at the offer as someone walked up to the table and laid the briefcase on the table. Seeing the amulet placed down as well Whise hand the scroll and bag of 10k ryo in one hand. He slowly walked over to the briefcase and gently placed the items within. Every move of his was delicate, calculated. He would then slowly move over towards the man he spoke with and reached for the amulet at calm pace."Before we conclude our business, I would like to ensure the amulets properties." He was sure the man would understand as Whise placed his hand over the amulet focusing chakra into his arm the amulet began to glow as he could feel his chakra flowing out of him.When it was done he was a bit drained. He could feel his own chakra reserves were low probably around half way full. Whise looked up at the old man and nodded gratefully. He would raised the amulet off the table and into his pockets."My name is Whise, It was a pleasure doing business with you..."he left a pause at the end of his sentence to allow the old man his chance of giving his name." I'm sure in the future we will do business again. By chance, this amulet...If I was able to find a skilled craftsmen would he be able to replicate some of this amulets power? Even if it was a portion of its true ability?" He paused again waiting for the man to answer."I accept your scan, but I'll warn you that I doubt even your most powerful sensor will be able to glean any details off of me. That should say something about my numerical worth." With their business complete Whise would simply wait for the mans responses before departing.

-620 Chakra into the Amulet
-10k ryo
-Custom tech Scroll

AandOE

[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash