Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:26 pm
Clasela
tanqela

No, it's not bad at all. Haha! We were doing the same around that time.
        I think it's a normal stage couples go through in a relationship.

so, dating nine years your senior, right? how is it? my boyfriend is younger an me, so i have to ask o:  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:32 pm
tanqela

Correct. It's refreshing, I mean he's mature about things, very gentleman-ish, romantic, supports me, he's got all of his stupid days out of his system. But he has his childish phases like any guy, I guess.
        I really have nothing to compare him to since the guy I dated before him was also older, but very immature.
        What's it like dating a younger guy? What's your age gap with him?

Clasela
Crew

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:44 pm
Clasela
tanqela

Correct. It's refreshing, I mean he's mature about things, very gentleman-ish, romantic, supports me, he's got all of his stupid days out of his system. But he has his childish phases like any guy, I guess.
        I really have nothing to compare him to since the guy I dated before him was also older, but very immature.
        What's it like dating a younger guy? What's your age gap with him?

i'm exactly a year and a week older than him c:
he is childish, and immature sometimes; however, he also corrects his ways or his behavior if he can tell that it makes me frustrated or uncomfortable. he is really sweet, and hardworking, and tries his best to make me happy.

although he does have his days, he understands me, and vice versa.

he is a romantic. too romantic sometimes, he's told me that i keep him grounded and he keeps me open-minded.

do you believe you two are compatible?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:52 pm
tanqela

Your birthdays must be pretty close then? Our birthdays are 13 days apart.
        That's very sweet of him. It's good to hear he is hardworking, that's a really good quality to have. ^o^
        I like to think so. I mean to each other we're like a puzzle, we fill in each others missing qualities. And we share the same morals, dreams and beliefs about life, so yes, I think so.
        Do you believe you two are? I mean it sure sounds like it from what I read just then. :D

Clasela
Crew

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:02 pm
Clasela
tanqela

Your birthdays must be pretty close then? Our birthdays are 13 days apart.
        That's very sweet of him. It's good to hear he is hardworking, that's a really good quality to have. ^o^
        I like to think so. I mean to each other we're like a puzzle, we fill in each others missing qualities. And we share the same morals, dreams and beliefs about life, so yes, I think so.
        Do you believe you two are? I mean it sure sounds like it from what I read just then. :D

yes, my birthday is on the eighteenth of may and his is on the twenty fifth.
awh that is a cute analogy! emotion_kirakira
well, i think we are, but sometimes our beliefs clash, like our religions: i'm roman catholic and he's atheist, but we don't let that stand between us. we know we both have opinions, we are both individuals, so we don't try to hinder the others' view or ways of expression. we support each other, i guess.

oh! the fact that he's wonderful with kids, and wants to be a dad echoes my dream of becoming a mother and having kids

> //////< makes me blush saying all these cute things  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:09 pm
tanqela

That must be nice, you could both have a birthday party to celebrate both in one go~
        That's a good way to be. I believe that love can conquer anything and you and your boyfriend are proof of that. :3
        Aw, that's so cute! Me too! I can't wait till that day will happen for me, but in a sense I can because right now I'm not ready.

Clasela
Crew

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:12 pm
Clasela
tanqela

That must be nice, you could both have a birthday party to celebrate both in one go~
        That's a good way to be. I believe that love can conquer anything and you and your boyfriend are proof of that. :3
        Aw, that's so cute! Me too! I can't wait till that day will happen for me, but in a sense I can because right now I'm not ready.

our anniversary is on may ninth too. so many celebrations!

same here. i want my baby to be in a child ready environment where both parents have a steady jobs and income. i want to be ready to give it what it needs: psychologically, mentally and physically. c:  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:16 pm
'Ello!  

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:19 pm
FaelenLeigh
'Ello!
hi c:  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:34 pm
tanqela

Wow, you have a big month coming up soon! Exactly like my parents. Their birthdays are on the 20th and 28th of April and their anniversary is the 13th.
        I agree. Though I know nothing ever goes to plan and it is something you cannot plan for, so I believe that it will happen when the time is right. 3nodding

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:34 pm
FaelenLeigh

Hey sweetie! So you're not the only one who's been getting her wedding fix.
        I'll confess that I was just looking up lace parasols to buy... I'm in such a dreamy state-of-mind at the moment. emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:37 pm
Clasela
FaelenLeigh

Hey sweetie! So you're not the only one who's been getting her wedding fix.
        I'll confess that I was just looking up lace parasols to buy... I'm in such a dreamy state-of-mind at the moment. emotion_kirakira

I find myself thinking about it at random moments. I will admit, I actually smile for no reason, and people asks what makes me so happy. I just smile wider and say "Just a thought."  

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Love Machine 150

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:38 pm
Clasela
tanqela

Wow, you have a big month coming up soon! Exactly like my parents. Their birthdays are on the 20th and 28th of April and their anniversary is the 13th.
        I agree. Though I know nothing ever goes to plan and it is something you cannot plan for, so I believe that it will happen when the time is right. 3nodding

exactly, i just hope not now. ; u ;
not that we do naughty things anyway... i'm a prude, so he gets nothing.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:38 pm
tanqela

And how are you tonight?  

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Love Machine 150

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 pm