Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Magic Club (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:06 pm
Eureka nodded, glancing at the petty girl. She was probably feeling cornered now. Her glance was fleeting, and soon she turned with a small flourish, taking about two steps before disappearing down the hall.

Had it not been for coming to the clubroom everyday, Eureka would've chipped in conversation and added her two cents into play. However, she remained silent upon entering, seeing the lot there. She moved to the side, through a closet door and pulled out a nice tea set. Many of the members today knew very well what this tea set meant.

Company. A newcomer, particularly. As Eureka made tea the majority of the time, rather than anyone else, this particular tea set was only used for newcomers. It became a ritual of sorts. So she settled with preparing tea in the few minutes Sebastian took to rush the girl here.
She was such a poor little thing. She looked severely confused and Eureka didn't blame her. But that did not justify her naivety, which surely annoyed many of the people in this room.
But what did that mean?

There were only magic-users in this club, yet this girl obviously had no knowledge that it existed. Sebastian certainly had his eye on her, so she must account to something. However, she was only a regular human! This must be breaking some regulations, surely. She hadn't really thought about the idea of magic being known to regular humans. But the more she thought about it, the more she grew to dislike it. Surely, they would be rejected, or experimented on, or killed.
She trusted Sebastian enough to know that this girl wouldn't tattle, but Eureka was a natural cynic. She turned her head, to stop herself from glaring at her and busied with setting the tea up appropriately. By ten minutes time, she had poured the rose hip tea into the tea cups, the rich floral aroma now apparent. Eureka smiled softly at the smell, liking herself a mean cup of tea now and again. She moved, to stand off to the side, to see how Sebastian would demonstrate.

Surely, this girl would be too shocked. That was probably what the tea was for, to calm her nerves. Eureka anticipated her reaction, wanting desperately to see the humiliation on her face.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:25 pm
xander turned his chair around and smiled lightly"If you would like i could make you copies. I don't sleep to well at night so i mainly stay up going over my notes, or we can work on this together"he said and smiled lightly"I'm sure with two of us the work would go alot faster."he was beaming with joy as he then looked to the door"Fake magic huh?"he asked looking to the newbie  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:50 pm
Neave slowly sidled her way around the door and slipped into the club room, one eyebrow raised at the shabby paper sign tacked to the door 'Maybe I should do something about that...'

Shrugging the thought away the young Irish woman turned her attention to the rest of the room. Her eyes landed on Molly for a brief second as she listened to Sebastian twitter on, his rant the typical enthusiastic speal he gave new members.

Picking a chair across the room Neave decided just to sit and listen.
From the tone of the chatter the new girl clearly believed she was in a bunch
of lunatics.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:33 pm
"Ari, so help me if you run me into another bloody door-"
"I didn't see it! I was distracted... Take a step left, don't hit the doorframe. Hey guys! How's life, all that jazz. Look what I brought! Oh, a new girl. Hello New Girl! I'm Ari. The dork behind me is Kat. Here, try a cookie. They're normal, I promise. Nothing strange-"
"Aside from orange peel,"
"Yes, yes, aside from that. Bite me, Kat. I promise they are 100% natural cookies." By natural, she meant that they had no magical properties. She only said so due to the frequent complaints, and hesitation, try try anything she made for fear of turning purple or floating. Again. Ari had hopped in front of Sebastian and Molly, thrusting a plate of still-warm cookies into the girl's face.

The twins had reached the club room, and were preceeded by the sounds of their bickering, as usual.

Kat hesitated once in the room, letting her power swell and locate all the minds in the room. She'd at least have an idea of where everyone was. The clinking of glass caught her attention, and she turned to where the sound came from. "Eureka, would you like help with the tea?" she asked, making her way over to the table. She still carried her backpack slung over one shoulder, her cane currently folded up and resting in an outside pocket. "And Ari, leave the poor thing be. At least give her five minutes before unleashing yourself on her," she added over her shoulder.  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:00 pm
Sebastian nodded "Yes, yes, I'll try, but no promises" the smile never leaving his face he took his left hand and snapped his fingers and a red and blue aura floated above his hand it was unlike anything Molly had ever seen "Hmmm no what to do with it.... ah" with a flick of his wrist "Think Fast Aaron, its a explosive potato" he chuckled and the moment it was inches from Aaron, the aura expanded and started pulsating.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:04 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Seeing what Sebastian was doing Alex laid back on the couch this time where he could see everyone as he put his hand over his face. "VP will you do something about him" Alex said with a sigh as he yawned a bit. Blatantly showing off his magic to this girl was going to get some kind of interactions from the higher powers that be he was sure of it. Oh well he could wash his hands of all the implications from it and figure out a way to get out of any kind of punishment. Maybe he would simply tell him Sebastian wasn't listening to him and going about his own thing. Then again that wouldn't be much of a lie either.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:08 pm
Molly blinked when cookies were shoved into her face. She was about to take one but was distracted by the aura ball and watched it go flying. "W-What is that?" she asked nervously.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:16 pm
Sebastian took a cookie as well "Thank you, Ari" he took a bite "That would be a mana bomb, give it the right amount of mana and it has the potential to blowup this whole campus, Unless you catch it with your hands and pass it to someone else within 5 seconds. If you don't and it touches anything else.... welll" Sebastian looked off as he trailed off with his explanation.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:24 pm
"What?! Y-You made a bomb?!" Molly yelled in shock. She watched the mana ball and hopped someone would catch it. She did not want to die on her first day of school.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:24 pm
"SEBASTIAN!!" Aaron looked exasperated. "What did I just say?! Why in god's name would you make a mana bomb, and in this small room no less?!" he said grabbing his friend's collar and giving him a good shake. "Are you insane?! Oh wait, of course you are. Are you trying to get us all killed?!"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:31 pm
When Aaron yanked Sebastian, in the process Sebastion dropped his cookie "You, sir, oh me a new cookie. And thats such a harsh thing to say to your good friend.... Fine fine, if everyones gonna be all grump abotu it I'll blow it up myself" When Aaron was too focus on staring down his friend, Sebastian used his cane to bop the bomb activating its detonation "5, 4, 3, 2, 1"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:34 pm
"NO!!" Aaron pointed to the nearby window, flinging it open with magic before making a swift arm motion to eject the bomb out the window and sending it flying into the stratosphere where it hopefully go off without causing any harm.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:41 pm
Molly had went into a panic and started to cry. "Ok I believe!" she yelled before Arron threw the bomb out.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:41 pm
Off into the distance of where Aaron tossed teh bomb, they only saw a puff of smoke "As I said before, with the "RIGHT amount of mana it could have the potential to blow up the campus. though who said I placed in the right amount of Mana" he spun his cane around "Apparently only a 10th of of that power just makes a large smoke bomb.... Eureka, could you be a dear and right that important information down in the "Testing" book.... It should be categorize with the explosive section I believe." his cane finally stopped spinning as it rested on his shoulder.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:44 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"You truly are moronic" Alex said his hand still over his face. Well that had finally done it he sighed as he pulled his fingers away staring at the new girl. "It's all a smoke and mirror's gag this idiot has concocted for the people the come into this room" he told her making an attempt to defuse the situation. "Nothing more then a over zealous Vegas act" the man lied slowly getting to his feet. Unlike the others in the room that seemed to be uncaring of the consequences of there unstable leader Alex was.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff