Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Hospital of the Damned [ Juin Available ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
Eyes filled with amber went from the young lady at the desk on over to Rikio, whom seemed to believe this was something more than he'd initially let on. "Don't act as if you didn't understand what I meant by getting stronger. This'll help you in the long run, so quit your whining." At least he was getting a completed seal. If Apollo had administered his own version of the experiment he was sure Rikio would end up dead, so he honestly should've felt a bit better than what he was letting on. As the one known as Six appeared Apollo's attention instantly shifted upward to him and upon hearing voices he headed on up stairs, dragging Rikio with him. "A pleasure to meet you, ermm..Six? That's what I heard correctly. Anyway, I'm Apollo Hyuuga and this is my student Rikio Hatake. We've traveled a long way to come here for two things. One, I heard a rumor that you somehow completed a Cursed Seal Project and wanted to see just how far its advanced. My student here will be used as the experimental material. The second was I myself studying the Cursed Seals to finish my own set of them. Believe it or not I've attempted creation, but they backfired horribly. Large increases in power, but a loss of life to the user. What a mess it was.. I'm rambling. Hopefully you can help me with these endeavors?" A smile accompanied those words as an answer was awaited. Hopefully Six wouldn't mind complying with his request.

AandOE

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:27 pm
AandOE

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San entered the hospital again, this time using the aroma of the 3 large orders of cookies to catch the attention of Six. He would head up stairs, and be in range just long enough to hear the name "Apollo Hyuuga, Cursed seal project, and loss of life." San would have to remember this incident.

"Six sensei, i bring you food and a scroll as you would like. Three large orders of cookies, a bowl of ramen, and some tea!"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:43 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Six & One only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

The pink haired woman known as Six waved as San disappeared down the stairs, just as more people showed up for the day. "Thank you?" she questioned in reply to the pleasure statement. Staying silent as she stood at the top of the stairs, and listening intently to the new client's situation, Six nodded & then motioned to follow to the experimental room. Arriving at the door, she knocked to let the occupants know of the intending entrance. "Sumimasen," she whispered as the door swung open wide enough for everyone to enter. Her first pupil looked as though he was still in mid-study by the door they entered at, while One swiveled about in his chair with half-hearted expectation. "This way please," Six motioned to the hospital beds on the left half of the room.

As soon as the door shut, allowing just enough time for San to reenter the picture, Six started upon her knowledge of everything. "I shall assume that you have already mastered Sennin Moodo, perhaps passed on by the animal summonings," she questioned the neck tied Hyuuga. "Learning the Juin Jutsu is no laughing matter even for those that have." Reaching over to a console between two of the medical beds, Six retrieved a listing of potential ability applications, handing them over to the Hyuuga's Hatake student. "I can guarantee that you won't die, but having the necessary Ryo for recovery from a failed application is advisable. Which of those seals are you interested in, young Hatake?"

At this point, the door clicked shut as San meandered into the room. "Thank you, dear," Six grinned at his generous offer of uncharred food. "We were just beginning our discussion and application procedure. You didn't miss much."

Yo-ko

Dcme

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:57 pm
AandOE

User Image
User Image

San entered the room, and couldnt believe his senses. Souh....akane.....the man he had buried was standing in front of him. Setting the Tea, 2 plates of cookies, and a bowl of ramen for the pink haired women, San placed his own bowl of ramen down and poured himself some tea. His voice had a much darker tone to it as he spoke, his emotion seeping into his voice.

"Hello Souh...or can i call you akane. You still are akane, arent you? In body at least, even if he may be dead in you mind. So, what brings you here? World domination, assassination plots, heart breaking attempts, resurrection techniques, lying? "

San sat down with a plop, obviously disturbed, but still interested in how the sealing process would go. Taking a sip of tea, San began to slurp back some noodles. Did Six even know who this was???

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
Apollo merely followed suit as everyone began to move. His eyes glanced over for a moment to the one who'd been there with Six the entire time, knowing the face of this man looked familiar. Perhaps he was a famous nin he'd seen in a passing article. That name of his, San, it sounded like a shortened version of something more, but currently he paid no heed to all this. Whomever this; "San" was didn't seem to interfere with what he was asking of, so there was no need to delve further into his acknowledgment. As shallow as that was Apollo didn't come here to make friends, only access how to accurately create and use the seals he'd been trying to complete for the last year. Once inside the room, the Hyuuga took a few glares about, seeing that it was nothing more than what looked to be a normal hospital abode. Odd that something as powerful as these Juin could be administered so easily, but he paid no mind to that. Instead, over Rikio's shoulder, he began to read the information along with him. "I have the funds to pay for anything that backfires..as well, I am a Medical Shinobi. I'm sure I can heal him even if I couldn't pay." That was that, but no it was time to further his own knowledge. apparently, from what was said, Apollo had been missing a key component of power in order to effectively craft a Cursed Seal. This..Sennin Moodo that was spoke of. No, he hadn't heard of it, which meant it was obviously what he'd needed all along. "I have not yet mastered this technique..Please, explain it to me a bit further..and I'll be sure to-"

Those words were cut short by the man from before, coming in and going on about some man named..Akane, but not ony Akane, Suoh. Apollo knew of the story Suoh had told him about his prior existence, but didn't think this "San" would know. It intrigued him. "..I don't know who or what you're talking about. As I said before, my name is Apollo Hyuuga, not some Suoh..or Akane, but nevertheless hello to you too, San." He merely went off what he'd heard everyone call this one, but paid no more mind to him thereafter. Apollo had things to learn and time was being grinded. This, he did not particularly enjoy. "Six, as you were. Mind explaining this Sennin Moodo to me further to me so I can learn it..or master it or whatever it is I must do."

Yo-ko
Lemme know next time if you're talking to me or not XD I was confused. If you were, Apollo responded. If not, don't pay mind to that talking section that was directed towards San.

AOandE

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:04 pm

Info:
[Six & One only]

Without interrupting anybody else that tried to talk, Six elbow nudged San as he attempted to greet her pupil Suoh, his words not flowing past the abrasive two word opening. Whispering to San, "Mind your manners, this isn't the time," her words were certain to cut a chill within him. It was obvious that she knew who he was, but that wasn't the point. San's attempt at undermining the discussion had hit a nerve. One that he would be best to be aware of, especially since anime chicks hit harder than most evil villains could ever possibly hope to attain. Six was the diplomat, the assassin, the lover, the one girl in the group of men that understood what social conventions were best kept withheld. San would learn in due time.

Smiling and nodding at the Hyuuga & Hatake's words, Six would continue to pay attention to the conversation even as San plopped down for some slurpy noodles. He would probably be aghast by her reaction to his fervor, understanding only after the situation was over, but trust was something inherent. A teacher-student relationship forged over many sleepless nights of training in the cold air could only produce such trust. Just to make sure, One lightly kicked San's chair leg, for distraction, not that his involvement then would do anything but further agitate the Sannin. Poor San. (editor's note: ;D)

"Sennin Moodo requires one to be at peace with the world, Hyuuga. Even your eyes won't understand what can be seen with that kind of power." Her choice of words deliberate. "You will gain access to the world's own free floating chakra, essentially turning you into a powerhouse. The dangers are numerous though, if you take too much." Running her right pointer finger down her left arm, the path traced had its color fade to a dull stone gray. "Petrifaction would be the least of your worries. If you have an animal contract, you'll be able to undergo a rigorous training with those dangers. If you don't, it will take slightly longer. The Juin Jutsu that you have been failing at is the other side of the same coin, so to speak. Learning Sennin Moodo will allow to you dabble more easily in the former."

Yo-ko

Dcme

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:19 pm
User Image

Suoh was hard at work, working on the process of learning the different symbols, how they were drawn. He wanted to understand every little possible angle to learning the process of Curse Sealing and was well past learning the basic calligraphy of chakra to form them, however, there still was the problem that they had no subjects. In the other rooms there was hustle and bustle, but Suoh didn't move from his desk and was hard at work. As he heard the door open, Suoh looked up to see San and Six... San... Suoh looked at him and gave a look of remorse and looked back down at his papers... It seemed also Apollo was here. The entire crew was here... Suoh ignored the question about Akane and just spoke outwards "Learning... Much like you and Apollo." Suoh drew carefully the Seal of the Heavens and smiled as he did so. "Almost perfect this time..."
[1/14] - Juin Jutsu Learning...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:56 pm
AandOE

User Image
User Image

San kept to himself, putting full trust in Six about the current situation at hand. His face hid his uneasiness, keeping a flat affect as he slurped some noodles back. Once finished, the ninja would put the bowl down and continue to drink his tea, observing Souh practice the seal of heaven, and to keep an ear to the conversation of Six and the Hyuuga. Apollo....wasn't he from Kumo? Yes...one of the many ninja he had met on the "Ganchou escapade." San would look to help where he could, but keep quite in the mean time.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:09 am
User ImageUser Image
Kumo Chunin ll Hatake Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 575/575

The young Hatake would look at his sensai as their eyes met. So this was ll to gain power? Rikio took in a deep breath and slowly let it out. Finally Apollo is doing something worth his time. That was the whole purpose of him being his mentor. He need power to do the things he sought out to do. "If this is what it takes..." He said in his throat as he was dragged on up the stairs.

This cursed seal Apollo spoke of. It was something he never heard of. He did not like how he was being referred to as experimental material. No that it mattered anymore. From what he was getting he could in fact lose his life from this process. He would be a fool to continue but he would be a even bigger fool to let this pass him by. Apollo wanted to learn to place there seals himself. He was truly sick and twisted. Not like he did not know this already. But being with Apollo was the only way he can obtain the power he desired.

The pink haired woman know as Six would hand Rikio a list of applications as well as exchanging words. "That is fine, he'll take care of the bill." Rikio would respond referring to the Hyuuga as he began to look through the list of seals until he spotted one he wanted. He head it up to her with his finger pointing at the seal consisted of three tomoe. the design known as mitsudomoe, the Cursed Seal of Heaven. "This will do." He looked at Apollo in the corner of his eye and waited what was to come next.

Jutsu Learned

Items Used

Dcme

AandOE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
So, he had to learn this; "Sennin Moodo" in order to get access to the cursed seals? Fine. If that was what he must do, then it was what would be done. Little mind was paid to Rikio as he searched and finally came across the Seal decided on. Ironically enough, he'd selected one called Heaven, when they were walking in the depths of hell constantly. The world was of course the meaning of this metaphor. "I'm the Toad Sage, so this Sennin Moodo shouldn't be too hard to grasp. All I need is someone to teach me how to properly use it." He awaited response from Six, but then hearing the far off voice of Suoh in the corner caused direction to change. Was he too here because of the Cursed Seals? That was a question he'd ask later, but merely gave his partner a nod in response to existence. Whilst still waiting, he also took in what would be happening to Rikio and how exactly it would be. This was a learning experience, after all.

AOandE

Lerry Jive

Yo-ko

Azzurro Skyde
Waiting for a post from you at the gates of IOtogakure > c > Just a heads up

Deecee Sama

Genius

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:57 pm

Info:
[Six & One only]

Six thought of the myriad of ways to thank San later, but the current discussion required her immediate attention. "Ten no Juin [ Seal of Heaven ]," the Doctor stated, "Is an easy seal to apply." This should warrant attention from even the pupil in the corner, even though creating the Fuuin markings for it was difficult. "Creating the seals' markings beforehand is the only difficult part. Please relax on one of the beds here, young Hatake. Hyuuga, please put the restraints on your student. San, if you have any jutsus that will dampen his pain senses, it will help. If we fail the first application, I will immediately apply another so as to not waste the costs of this hospital's healing--before his condition deteriorates to a coma, of course." Six moved out of the way then, making herself squished into one of the corners beside the beds. After everyone made their next moves, the Doctor would make his. As a whisper to Apollo, Six agreed to his future teaching, after this important session. After all, the Hyuuga would want to stay around for this, yes? There wouldn't be too many times such as this in this day & age!

((i.e. if we fail a 1 out of 10, the next will be a 1 out of 9 and so on until we get it, Lerry Jive))

Yo-ko

Dcme

Lerry Jive

Azzurro Skyde

Lerry Jive generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 8!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:06 pm
They see me rollin', they hatin'!

AandOE edit: "It's a little early, silly! XD We'll count this one as part of the random rolls, so after I post again, you'll roll a 1-9, hoping for a '1'."  

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:11 pm
User Image

"San, did you get my note?" Suoh was a bit on edge, here, with him, was the man he'd looked up to, two of them to be correct. One, with a rather sour taste towards him. Suoh was sitting there drawing the Heaven's seal when all of the sudden, the action began to pick up... It seemed Apollo had brought a test subject in, this meant that Suoh would finally see the process. Suoh looked across to San and with a bit of a small smile stood up from his desk, his attire would be much different then from what he used to wear in Suna, it was all black with no symbols or anything, except the two snake eyes on the top of the hood (much like Kabuto's). His hair was red, crimson red, with tints of blond at the end that were almost impossible to see, only up close would they be visible. Although it didn't matter, San couldn't see that through that, he only used Biosense.
[2/14] - Juin Jutsu Learning...

Suoh grabbed his notebook and walked tot he table, giving the Hatake a small bow in respect. He then looked to Apollo giving him a look of 'Tread carefully' this had to subjects, of course, Suoh had just undertaken the training and had a rough time, Apollo may have it easier but he'd warn him in case... The other reason was because of who was there. Anything they did would be recorded by the eyes of his past mentor. He then looked over to San, then One, then Six, and finally Apollo. Finally his gaze rested onto Rikio and Suoh couldn't help like a scientist looking down at a move forward in the world of science; however, in this set up, it was more of an advance in their plans. "The Seal of Heaven, only rivaled by the Seal of Earth... Will be interesting to see if it suceeds." There was no serious danger, there were to many experts around to help for the process to be dangerous.
[3/14] - Juin Jutsu Learning...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:12 pm
AandOE

Lerry Jive

Dcme

Azzurro Skyde

User Image
User Image

San stood up, finishing his first cup of tea. the Sannin qucikly made his way to the bed side, himself checking to make sure the restraints were set and perfect. He wasnt going to let this man get away. He kept his words quite, not choosing to ignore Souh but keep to the task at hand.

"Please, try to relax"

The ninja would then poke the man in the forehead, rewriting his nervous system to not send pain signals to his brain to be interpreted. Hopefully, he would this would give him some help.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:46 pm

Info:
[Six & One only]

With the patient probably in place, the Doctor would start his procedure. "One has to insert their own DNA into those that receive the Juin, with the Juin, as a sort of limiter on how much natural chakra they can take in at once. This ensures that they won't have to worry about the balance like Sages do. There are many methods one can use to place the seal, but I prefer a humane way of doing it: with a normal seal method & a syringe. Those with animal contracts may have other methods." With the Hatake securely in place, the Doctor would begin.

((Roll, roll, roll, Lerry Jive! And don't forget to minus your maximum to 9, then 8, 7, 6, etc if you miss))

Yo-ko

Dcme

Lerry Jive

Azzurro Skyde

[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items