Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yu-gi-oh! Destiny Draw! ~ Opened! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Get your game on!
  Yea I'll throw down a face down!
  Um no thanks I don't play. (that's why I made the rp open for those who don't)
  Are you crazy?!. (o3o like a fox)
View Results

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:36 pm
Molly smiled a bit at what Danny said, but looked down ashamed. "But I don't have a deck..." she said softly. She looked at Shayna and then beside her. "I think the mustard and ketchup fight has gone on for a while." she said to the dragon.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:46 pm
"See, it's not all bad, and besides, sometimes the Ra and Obelisk students hang out here, granted they're here for me to floor them, but they still hang out here nonetheless." Seth said cheerily as he made his way over the front counter and pulled out a Sign-In sheet. "All right everyone, sign in on the sheet and I'll be giving out room assignments." Seth announced as he set the clipboard on the counter.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:01 pm
Tommy moved behind the girl and tugged on her sleeve. "I can see them too you know." He said sounding older then he was.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:07 pm
Arika jumped at the tug and looked down at the kid tugging her sleeve. She stared at him for a moment before frowning and looking up again, "There's nothing there to see..." She sounded tired and as if she was just repeating something often told to her by someone else.

The nurse quickly led the students to the blue dorm and as quickly gave them their room assignments. After ensuring everyone knew where their rooms were, she directed them towards the welcome feast before rushing off somewhere again, muttering something about someone managing to break their arm on the first day.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:21 pm
Shayna's eyes and the Armed dragon's eyes went wide as Molly spoke to him. The small dragon simply floated over to Shayna's shoulder and looked over it. "You can see him?" She asked the only slightly younger girl. She went over and signed her name on the sign in sheet. And returned to Molly and Danny. "I'm Shayna. This is Armed Dragon LV3. But I normally just call him Arm." She said watching her before noticing what she had said. "Oh don't worry about it. I'm sure they can teach you about decks.You can have one at any time you want then! So cheer up you look like a girl scout who isn't about to make a sale." She said trying to be friendly.

"That is not how you be friendly!" The dragon scolded her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:36 pm
Molly nodded when they asked while she signed up as well. "I've always been able to see them. My friend Kuriboh is in my backpack." she said and looked at Danny. "Do you see anything?" she asked him. "Oh, I'm Molly." she said and bowed to them.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:09 pm
Al looked over his shoulder to the two talking before he turned and wrote his name on the clipboard. he stood over to the side Kageki still talking his ear off. He sighed and closed his eyes waiting.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:05 pm
Dan looked of the two "Oh you mean your friends yea I have one too." He pulled out his deck and searched for his time wizard as soon as he found it he held it out "Time wizard he saved my butt loads of times and I think of him as a friend. I don't know why I can see him but I don't care really. Lady luck just smiled on me I guess." He said with a bit of a laugh as the time wizard came out of the card. Danny was unsure if the others could see his friend but he smiled at it.  

Xistund

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:10 pm
Al looked around the room"That's a good thing..... I don't have to feel crazy when i tell Zageki to shut up"he said as he motioned behind him"I get tired of hear him bug me all day"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:31 pm
"Wow, I thought I was the only one." Molly said with a smile and a sleepy looking Kuriboh came from her backpack. He yawned and sat on her head. "Kuriboh here was my father's first card. He gave it to me before he died. I thought I was going crazy." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:28 pm
Danny looked at Al "Hay you should not be so rough on the guy I'm sure he just wants to help." Dan said putting his deck in his pocket and pulled out a coin and started to flip it in the air seeing how many times he can get call it before it lands.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:06 am
"Why shouldn't I be? I mean it's one of the most annoying things there is*he said as he stepped forward off the wall snatching the coin in mid-air

Kageki was in the background cheering him on and hoping for a battle.

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:24 am
"I can think of much more annoying things." Danny said pulling out another coin and flipping it. "Why are you such a crouch anyway?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:33 am
"What was that?"Al growled and then smirked as he took the coin in his hand and flicked it into the path of the other knocking it away. He chuckled"I don't have time to waste I've got to get out of this 'Ketchup and mustard fight' and get to where i really belong"he said with a grin.

"Thats the Al I know!"Kageki said excitedly"You've gotten over it?"

"Quiet! I'll never get over it. I've just realized that in order to climb i might have to step on a few 'ants' in order to get there"he said referring to Dan

"Yes master, I agree completely"Kageki said as he took on knee and bowed his head

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:49 am
Dan sighed and picked up the coins and gave both of them a flip and caught them. "Man got my lucky coins dirty. Its no wonder you have no respect for your friend there do you even know how to give a real smile?" Dan said as he stepped forward and grabbed the boys cheeks trying to make him smile.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff