Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~*Roommate Wanted*~[1x1x1x1-Full&&OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

join?
  Yes.
View Results

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:22 pm
You know that fine line everyone talks about?

Valerie gave a soft sigh as she headed down the stairs, her money stashed safely in her wallet and her cellphone safely beside it. She made her way downstairs, quickening her pace as she made the realization that there was no one around. Upon exiting through the door, Valerie walked up to Elizabeth, slowing her pace. "Sorry for keeping you waiting." She said as she looked at the others. Valerie's ocean eyes looked at the two vehicles in the parking lot. One being Demetri's Harley and the other being Elizabeth's Ford? She was sure that wawn't around before. She figured what the rational choice would be to take.

Stay on your side of it and we won't have a problem.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:47 pm
"I just got down, so I am not mad," Marth said, looking to Valerie. He didn't smile at her, though he felt like maybe she didn't seem so bad to him. Well, he would have to see what happens during the following days and see if they make a friendship or become enemies, but he knew that friendships take time to build and weren't created over night, though sometimes it's possible for them to bloom that soon.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:49 am
((>.< The sebring isn't... There))

Elizabeth turned with a smile at the other female and clicked the button to her father's ford. "You are fine. We didn't wait long. Demetri wants to take his Harley Which is fine by me. We can all fit in the Ford." She said not as happily about the ford. She hated her fathers truck. He better keep her car safe... She opened the driver's side and got in. Waiting for the others to do the same.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:08 am
Bite me. Bite me.

Demetri threw his leg over he seat ad started the motorcycle. Popping his helmet on his head, he pushed up the visor and smirked at Valerie. "You could always ride with me." He patted the back of the seat behind him and gave the engine a rev.

Make me bleed.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:58 pm
You know that fine line everyone talks about?

Valerie gave a small nod of the head as her roommates said that they weren't waiting long. "Nevertheless, I shouldn't of kept you waiting." She said as she watched Elizabeth enter the Ford while Demetri went to his Harley. Her feet moved progressively toward the Ford before pausing when hearing Demetri's offer. Valerie turned toward him and raised an eyebrow. She then turned back toward the Ford for a split second before facing the Harley again. She couldn't. She absolutely wouldn't. She did. Valerie grasped the spare helmet, placing it on her head and tossed a leg over the Harley so she sat behind Demetri, ready to go.

(OOC: I apologize for misreading your post Shabatha. sweatdrop I have fixed my previous post.)

Stay on your side of it and we won't have a problem.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:35 pm
Marth was the last to exit the house, so after he closed the door behind him, he locked it. He turned and walked towards the truck Elizabeth had and hoped he would be able to purchase a dresser for his clothes, though if the dresser took too much space and there wasn't going to be any room for anyone else to place their belongings, he would have to wait until the next time Elizabeth could have the truck. Marth opened the passenger door and climbed in. He pulled on the seat belt and buckled himself in after closing the door behind him, a little nervouse about sitting next to someone of the opposite gender. He hardly ever sat next to a girl. In fact, this was the first time he had ever sat next to one that he could remember. Still, he kept his demeanor calm and collected, not giving any hints of how he felt.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:24 am
((You are fine :3 ))

Waiting until Marth got into the truck she quickly assessed the space within it. Deciding that it was spacious but not xtremely spacious, not many huge things could go into the back. She looked over at the male. Shivering slightly, the girl mentally put up shields and blockades, since males weren't her forte. In Fact, she actually thought the male population was better destroyed... But Marth didn't seem awful. She had Demetri to worry about."So... Marth? What do you plan on getting?" She asked curiously. She herself was interested in getting a boxing bag. One that could be hung from the ceiling or could stand on the floor. Preferably the floor. She needed some extra clothes as well, but she could wait on those if need be. She was not asking to be demeaning but trying to start a conversation.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:25 am
Marth looked over to Elizabeth before answering. "I was going to look for a dresser for my clothes. I was going to buy more normal clothes, but I would not have anywhere to put them; however, it looks like I will have to wait, until I can get one. I do not think there will be enough room if I got it now," he said as he looked at Elizabeth. He did not look at her to make her uncomfortable, but he did notice she got a little shakey. He looked away from her, hoping she was not nervous because of him. "Are you nervous?" he asked. He wanted to make sure she was nervous, like him, and if she were, then he would feel a little better.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:10 pm
At his motion of not getting the dresser she assessed the vehicle again looking at how much space. A medium sized dresser would probably fit well. That all depends on what size I suppose... I am nervous. Yes. I am not very well associated with the male gender I suppose." She said quietly as she looked over at him and how he had looked away from her. Probably noticing her nervousness about being so close to a male. She didn't have a very good background meetings with males. Turning the key to start the ignition it roared to life and startled her some. She wasn't used to such a large truck. Her older sebring was perfectly fine with her.

She looked over at Marth wondering what he could be nervous about. Weren't all males the same?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:58 pm
"To be honest, I have not sat this close to a woman before, so I am a little nervous," Marth said, as he went back to look at Elizabeth. She seemed nice enough, so he wondered why she was not well associated with the male gender, but he didn't ask her why because they had just met and it could be personal for her. He looked back at the space before he faced forward. "I do not know if I need a medium one or a large one. I still have a few clothes that need to be put away, and there's no room for them at the moment," he said as he watched in front of him. He listened to the engine start and he wondered what the others were going to purchase. "May I ask what you are planning to purchase?" He asked curiously.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:46 am
"Well, I am in need of some clothes, since my father wouldn't let me take any of my things... As well as I'm looking for a boxing bag. Do you have any ideas as to where that could be?"She asked looking over at him. She was waiting for the Motorcycle to move before she started moving. She tried to give a smile as she waited. They were probably flirting and that would sound exactly like what she figured Demetri would be like.

She assessed the boy next to her, and raised an eyebrow.
"What do you mean by regular clothes?"
She asked curiously. Was he meaning he had costumes?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:57 pm
Marth thought of where they could get a boxing bag for a while, and he said "I think there is a sports shop on the corner of maple street, but I am unsure. I was unable to get out much when I lived with my parents,". He then looked at Elizabeth square in the eyes before saying "I have a lot of costumes and only three everyday clothes." He wasn't ashamed of how much costumes he had, or if a lot of people knew it or not, but he needed the clothes, and maybe a suit too so when he lands an interview, he would look professional.

(Bad news... my mom is thinking of divorcing my dad, so if the divorce does happen, I will lose internet... and possibly a place to live.)))  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:10 am
"Hmm Maple Street? I will have to look at a later time. Thank you. Really? Why would you have so many costumes? Are you bored with something?" She asked. She wasn't able to bring herself to ask if he was bored with himself. But that was the first thing to pop up into her mind. She kind of withdrew at the look he was giving her. Not many males would look her in the eyes. It was slightly unsettling.

((I'm sorry!!! Hope everything works out!))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:50 pm
(((I think we should wait for mommi dearest before we continue)))  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:05 pm
[[sorry guys! I should be able to start posting regularly in a week or so. And,its to bad about your family.... I can empathize =[ ]]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff