Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Innocense of Youth (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:30 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

~I have a goal in life...~

Miki listened to him then sat up. A smile came to his face and he nodded. "Yeah! I'd love to!" He said excitedly then got out of bed. This was going to be his firt time hanging out with new people in Tokyo! He was so excited!

~But never once did I think it was to remain by your side...~

OCC:{}

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

noah looked up and smiled softly and led him out of the door went to the office to get preimission to go off campus they then met up with some of his friends from another school he smiled at them they looked at miki wirdl noah then said " guys this is my friend miki he on the soccer team with me he is going to be with us " the n guys nodded before introduceing them self as kiria and ichigo as they looked him up anbd down with a weird smile " you brought a good looking guy with you noah " kiri said walking up to miki smileing while noah frowned  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:43 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki smiled and followed Noah off campus. He hoped they would get to know each other better and become friends.
After Noah introduced him to his friends, Miki bowed. "Hello, my name is Miki Juuzan. It's nice to meet you two." He greeted them politely.
Miki stood up straight and blinked when the one of Noah's named Kiri called him good looking. Miki tilted his head, a little confused. "Um, thank you for the complement." He told him, not really knowing what to say. Was this how Tokyo people greeted new people? There was a lot he had to learn then.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:50 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki smiled and followed Noah off campus. He hoped they would get to know each other better and become friends.
After Noah introduced him to his friends, Miki bowed. "Hello, my name is Miki Juuzan. It's nice to meet you two." He greeted them politely.
Miki stood up straight and blinked when the one of Noah's named Kiri called him good looking. Miki tilted his head, a little confused. "Um, thank you for the complement." He told him, not really knowing what to say. Was this how Tokyo people greeted new people? There was a lot he had to learn then.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

noah smiled softly at how miki reacted but kiri wasnt to happy but he didnt show it with that noah said and wraped a arm around miki and kiri and said " well everyone lets hit the town shall we " he said and started to pull them into the big city of lights that was tokyo  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:35 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki blinked when Kiri didn't look happy. Was it something he said?
Miki looked up at Noah when he wrapped an arm around him. This was new to him too. Were Tokyo people touchy feely also?
Miki thought for a moment. Was there a guide to tell him about the people in Tokyo that he could read? He needed to learn their ways.
Miki followed them into Tokyo and gaped at all the glowing buildings. It was... Beautiful! They didn't have anything like it in Hokkaido! "Wow..." He said, amazed.

User Image

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:45 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki blinked when Kiri didn't look happy. Was it something he said?
Miki looked up at Noah when he wrapped an arm around him. This was new to him too. Were Tokyo people touchy feely also?
Miki thought for a moment. Was there a guide to tell him about the people in Tokyo that he could read? He needed to learn their ways.
Miki followed them into Tokyo and gaped at all the glowing buildings. It was... Beautiful! They didn't have anything like it in Hokkaido! "Wow..." He said, amazed.

User Image

Noah smiled at how miki reacted before saying to him were the others couldn't hear him " it's beautiful isn't it " as he looked around and countinued to walk trying to find the right place To go into to have some fun for him and his friends he smiled softly as he waited for his awnser  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:28 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki was fascinated by all of this. He couldn't believe his eyes. He had never seen anything like this before.
Miki looked over at Noah when he spoke an he nodded. "Yeah! It really is!" He said with a cute smile on his face then went back to looking around. He was so glad he came to Tokyo.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:41 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki was fascinated by all of this. He couldn't believe his eyes. He had never seen anything like this before.
Miki looked over at Noah when he spoke an he nodded. "Yeah! It really is!" He said with a cute smile on his face then went back to looking around. He was so glad he came to Tokyo.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Noah smiled at how the other reacted to th city he hen felt something weird feeling in his stomach he had never felt this feeling before as the busted place to place arcades to little places they stopped a fancy eating place " hey y'all lets eat here "Noah said  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:04 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki was fascinated at all the buildings. There were more buildings in this spot then in all of Hokkaido!
Miki blinked when Noah said they would eat here. Miki had never heard if this restaurant before... But he was so hungry that he didn't care. Their group walked in and was put at a table. They each got a menu and Miki began to look through his to see what he could afford.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:08 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki was fascinated at all the buildings. There were more buildings in this spot then in all of Hokkaido!
Miki blinked when Noah said they would eat here. Miki had never heard if this restaurant before... But he was so hungry that he didn't care. Their group walked in and was put at a table. They each got a menu and Miki began to look through his to see what he could afford.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Noah saw miki looking thru the menue like how so one would trying to find something cheap Noah who was sitting next to him placed a hand on his shoulder and said " order anything you like I'm paying for me and you ok " he said smileing softly  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:21 am
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki blinked when Noah put a hand on his shoulder. He looked up at him as he spoke and he shook his head. "No... I couldn't let you do that..." He told him, feeling a little embarrassed that he offered.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:02 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki blinked when Noah put a hand on his shoulder. He looked up at him as he spoke and he shook his head. "No... I couldn't let you do that..." He told him, feeling a little embarrassed that he offered.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Noah frowned softly " no I don't mind at all paying its the least I could do to make up for being rude "  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:20 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki didn't want to... But he knew he wasn't going to win this argument. He sighed then nodded. He was still going to try to find the cheapest thing on here though so that Noah wouldn't have to pay much for him. However, it made Miki a bit happy that Noah felt guilty for being rude to him.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki didn't want to... But he knew he wasn't going to win this argument. He sighed then nodded. He was still going to try to find the cheapest thing on here though so that Noah wouldn't have to pay much for him. However, it made Miki a bit happy that Noah felt guilty for being rude to him.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Noah smiled softly as he dicided what he wanted to order a few minutes later there waiter came an started to take their well orders Kira looked up and said " ill take the seafood special with a water o drink " Noah them went next " I'll take the twelve ounce steak medium rare with a bake potatoe and also a water " he said the waiter then looked at miki  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:20 am
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki listened to everybody else's order until it came down to him. "U-um... I'll have the mushroom ravioli with water please." He told the waiter, feeling nervous since he had never been in a fancy restaurant before.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers