Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 2:50 pm
Robert was kinda confused on what she meant by his smell so he lifted his shirt a bit and smelled nothing. "I only took a shower and no I went to normal schools, we just never had an orientation before..." He says sniffing again, but nothing. He looks to see an older woman now pinching the young boys cheeks and half smiles. "I take it he is a trouble maker." Robert says holding in a laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:10 pm
"I'm not interested in making friends.", Cassia growls, glaring upwards as she continues to walk away. It figured that she would run into a talkative person when she was trying to get some peace and quiet before being forced out of her comfort zone. She sighs, a faint puff of smoke escaping her mouth as she looks forward again. "Are you going to stand around talking in the woods all day, or are you actually interested in getting to the Academy."

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:34 pm
Marin Kawa

Glaring at Elric since she noticed he was staring at her chest. She had a thought to popping him one in the face but the female student had moved closer to them. At the mention of her being a mother she smirked and shook her head no, "No I'm not and I think Mr. Elric's mother would be ashamed." She then shot him a glare and refused to let go of his cheek. When hearing the male student she laughed through her nose. "You don't know the half of it," she mumbled. Bring Elric forward by his cheek she began to introduce him and herself. "This is Mr. Elric the P.E teacher. I'm Miss. Kawa the history teacher." She then gave a kind smile to the new students, "I hope to see you in my class."  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:42 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Owowowow let my cheek go you evil witch" Jacob called growling at the girl. His childish tone now gone as he suddenly jerked forwards and out of her grasp as he bounded a few feet back. "Bah you ruined it woman why do you and that silly irishmen have to but in all the time" Jacob called to her sticking his tongue out as he rubbed the side of his cheek keeping a good distance between himself and Marin. "Yes yes" Jacob said looking at Carlanza as his eyes went wide and puppy eyed. "Nii-chan" he said looking at her as he rubbed the side of his head. "Oh well see you in your class" Jacob called before suddenly bounding away his speed easily showing he was more then meets the eye as he vanished from the hallway in only a few moments.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:43 pm
"Oh I see..." She started saying, walking towards the school. "You're the type of person who only wants to be alone and have no friends. You hate crowds too because of you dislike of others too." She said very bluntly, walking past her with a sigh. "Be that as you may, I still want to be your friend. I can tell you have a friendly side to you as well. Your eyes speak so much, even if you can't hear them..." Nicole then quickly rushed off the the school, hoping that Cassia would be her friend some day and maybe something more if she tried her best.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:14 pm
The Chimera silently snarls at the girls back, walking slower to get more distance between them. She reaches the school, looks around, and realizes... She has no idea where she's supposed to go. She hesitates a moment before picking a random direction and walking, hoping that she'll miraculously end up where she's supposed to.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:14 pm
Carlanza looked at the woman as she explained. That made little sense until the boy started growling and talking like an older man. Her face dropped in shock and she covered her chest like she had just been looked at wrongly... "H-he's a teacher?! Oh my... She said upsetly... He really was a cute little boy...

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:19 pm
"I'm confused." Robert says still looking at his shirt a bit before ignoring it and looking in amazement as the little boy disappears from sight "...You guys just saw that little boy teleport right?... Well I am having fun already." Robert says laughing as he looks to see the girl yell out something like he was a teacher. "So, we will be seeing him again? Good to know."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:57 pm
Nicole made it to school and had little to no idea where she had to go. She decided the best thing to do was to go find a teacher to help. The school was pretty big too, so much she would have to figure out to get used to being here. She began to think about that Cassia girl she talked to earlier. She had a nice body and amazing eyes, a blush creeping up on her as she thought about her looks. Nicole didn't really like boys... but instead she liked girls.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:26 pm
(Actually Vampiric, that was meant for Hikaru. sweatdrop Really sorry. I didn't know there was anyone else with white hair. Probably should have specified too.)

As Elric and Marin left, Terry couldn't hold his laughter anymore. He burst out laughing and began slapping his knees. "Oh god that was hilarious!" The leprechaun then wiped a tear from his eye as he looked to the two confused students. "Well, you just meet two teachers, and be the one and only Terry Clove. At your service." Terry was all smiles at this point. today was turning out to be a pretty day. "But yes, I'd be careful when around ol Jacob, lassie. If you do find him looking up yer skirt, just give'em a good ol' kick or punch on the schonzer. That'll set that hounddog right, it will."

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:34 pm

( .. oh 6-6; sorry about that! )

When she had thoroughly collected the information of the ifrit for her damaged jewelry (assuming there is an npc one now!) Krynn sent her family the information. The snake-girl weaved in and out through some people. She sort of tried to find her way, going this way and that. Maybe the rest of the day would be better! She was optimistic and it showed. She wandered, lost, around the campus. She found more people, but didn't approach.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:41 pm
((Carlanza also has white hair XD))

Carlanza watched as the two left and looked back as the last teacher pronounced that he was Mr. Clove she had to give a smile. Her own white hair moved into her face and she had to pull it back behind her ear. "Excuse me professor, but I don't know if I have it in me to kick him or hit him on his... Schonzer? But thank you and Ms. Marin for setting him straight from making me part of his perverted scandal..." She said happily. She looked back towards Robert. "So Robert, since we now know our P.E. teacher is a child looking professor and know who our Homeroom and English professor is, shall we go together to find our way in this campus?" She asked hopefully. She was being enticed by his scent.

Shiyana chuckled as she skipped past some women and a dark haired male. They all seemed kind of stressed. Oh well, not she. She was happy as any siren could be when not singing. She turned on the path and almost walked straight into a group of an Ifrit and two white haired females.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:05 pm
Robert nodded and stretched his backpack a bit as he let her lead the way around the campus or at least walk with him as he didn't really know where he was going. "Sounds good to me, you can lead or we can walk together to learn." He says smiling as he stands next to her looking at the white hair. He didn't really notice at first, but now he is intrigued as he hasn't really seen someone with white hair before.  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:25 pm
Carlanza smiled as he accepted her offer. His scent though was starting to get to her. She just wanted a taste of his blood... She sighed quietly trying to clear her head. He was cute too, maybe it was just her luck? She started towards the gym where the orientation would be happening. She smiled happily. "I am not exactly sure where everything is yet either, but I know where the gym is... Oh would you mind if we stopped to get a drink?" She asked. She was almost begging when they neared the vending machine. She needed some tomato juice or she was going to go nuts over the smell of his blood.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:42 pm
Cassia continues to wander around the school, doing her best to keep her helplessness hidden as she tried to figure out where to go. She saw the girl she had met on the way a few times, but had quickly changed directions to avoid her. Finally putting her pride to the side, she looks around for someone to ask for help. "Excuse me, do you know where we're...", she had started asking the closest person when she trails off, a scent causing her to stare at Robert over the random students shoulder. "Oh god, not another one...", she growls.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff