Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Olde Ways 101- pg22-OVER Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:44 pm
demon_pachabel

"I am coming!" Terra replied a bit breathlessly--she was flat out BOOKING it. She appeared at the reaper's dorm a few moments later, panting heavily. "I... should... have made... Roch come," she panted, as she got there. "Angeline! Let us hurry before they leave without us! Roch is in a very bad situation, I am afraid," she admitted.  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Molan was doing just fine with the chaos and whatnot, managing it all well. Until not one, but two people mentioned he'd look good in one. He... didn't really see that as any kind of a compliment, but he'd have let it go if not for Olivia's comment being that he looked good in the 'LAST' one.

...when had she? How had she- "Olivia. Please stop stalking near the demon dorms at night." It was said quietly, under his breath in hopes others wouldn't catch it. Because it had to be that time Etzer asked him to help out with a dress he was making. He'd never help his brother by playing the demon model again. Never. Ever.

And then he was whacked upside the head by a gryphon wing in passing and stumbled back a step before glaring at the monster boil. "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" How many times was that fellow going to bother him today? He did both to try and keep it cool though, merely glaring angrily and scowling holes into Ren's back.

Chirigami
kurotomato

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Simply had a very easy to remember and follow rule when it came to hugs or various forms of affection. Ask, and they shall receive. Don't ask and they shall typically receive should the desire come to mind. So of course both ears perked up as Roch commented that he was 'cold' and asked for a hug. "HUGS~!" Was all he got as a response as she practically bounded over and threw her hugs around him, not thinking a second thing about it.

She hadn't the faintest idea it might be to upset a certain ghoul, or becase that ghoul was depressing him. Nope. She just nuzzled happily, tail flicking back and forth happily. "Better?"

Sammpai
Ice Queen
Nyxtsuki Moon

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:16 pm
It was rather a good thing that Ren was as equally excited to see his favorite witch, for she didn't at all mind the flapping and the jumping and the... Candy bars? No matter! He was here and that was what mattered. After a few nuzzles against him she disentangled herself with a grin.
"How have you been? I haven't seen you in aaaaagessssss!" The witch made to grab for one of the candy bars that had been tossed onto the floor at their rather explosive greeting, but the sight of someone else waiting to greet her was far more distracting. With a gasp and a flap of her hands, Belladonna was up and pulling Amphi into a tight hug. There was a lot of squishing to be had since they were both rather, ahem, well endowed.
"Ampiiiii! Hello my pretty mermaid! Its so good to see you! How have you been? You look worried is everything ok?" Naturally, the witch was just the teensiest bit out of the loop on the ghoul's current state of... Everything. But hugs made everything better! As well as compliments, which Belladonna was quick to make over Amphi's hair and outfit and her face because she was really pretty it was super unfair.

And since Amphi looked like she needed a friend, the witch wrapped a hand around the mermaid's before she pulled her over to Junko. It had been even longer since she'd seen Junko and Belladonna was very careful not to shout or bounce too high or even run up to the ghoul. Instead she calmly approached her, Amphi in tow.
"Hi Junko! Its so good to see you here too! How have you been?" Why... Junko looked a little worried too! How weird!
Maybe they needed Belladonna to be their buddy, their special witch friend! To make them smile and have a good time! Helping Amphi and Junko was her new calling. Whether they liked it or not, she made a pledge right then and there to stick with them on this trip and ensure they both had a wonderful time. It was her duty as their friend!

Kurotomato
Nyxtsuki Moon
Eight

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:21 pm
Andrew stared at his phone waiting for a response when he heard something about looking good in a dress. His head popped up and he realize that they were talking about Molan. He smiled at the boil and then glanced at his phone again. Still no response. Maybe she was coming. Maybe she was ignoring him now. He sighed and pocketed the phone. He had tried.

Was that Amphi… and… he glanced between her and Roch. Weren’t they…. Oh… they couldn’t be, at least not anymore. Awkward. He frowned between them and continued to munch on his candy bar. he noticed Olivia and gave her a hello wave, but didn't go to her. She was with Molan.

chirigami

raja

Nyxtsuki Moon

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:23 pm
Obviously, Ruth didn't have exclusive dominion over blending into the crowd and not being paid attention to most of the time. Which was why she eventually found herself loitering beside a ghoul who was dressed like a rainbow just threw up on them. The ends of her lips curled open to mouth a silent snicker and the cap-wearing reaper made no motion to hide the gesture. If the other ghoul saw it, well, there wasn't anything to be done about it, was there?

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:26 pm
"Yeah," Roch said, cuddling her close and burying his face in her neck. No. It hurt. He needed the hug, he found, much to his surprise. It was comforting when he seriously felt close to crying for the first time since he got the letter. But rather than say that he simply reached up, patting her head as he hugged her--like she was his solar flare, but larger.

Then he pulled back, giving her a crooked grin. "Y'give good hugs, screech. But how many candybars did you eat?" Cuz she smelled like chocolate.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:36 pm
Serafina's eyes were everywhere, but it was hard to miss someone beside her.

The ghoul's eyes darted from the amount of drama that appeared to be happening in one of the groups--awkwardness, signs that perhaps not everyone in the area was alright with each other, but in a school of this size, was it truly avoidable?--to someone she recognized from her blind date at Scaretine's, to other faces she had seen around the school but did not truly know... that was how she felt about most people, really. So much for her popularity goals, eh?

There was a soft chuckle under her breath as she glanced over to the side of her, attempting to observe who she had chosen to put herself near ... just to find the person was sneering at her in response. Her brows knit in frustration, eyes darting the other way to look back at the crowd. Was that really necessary? They probably thought they were better than everyone else...

Though she couldn't help the way her eyes darted over again, infinitely curious and perhaps even nosier than that.

"Am I not to your liking?"

Her tone seemed nice enough, but the look in her eyes said otherwise..

Huni Pi

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:36 pm
The little (ish, considering) kitsune's ears perked up when she heard her name, turning to look for who has spoken to her, her cracked ball of stars carefully cradled in one arm, some pieces taped on to make sure she wouldn't lose them.

Seeing Seiji, she turned into a bright ray of sunshine, grinning. "Seiji-kun!" she beamed, moving over to sit in the seat in front of him, leaning over it and looking at him thoughtfully. "I haven't seen you in a while, have you been well?" Tomoko inquired, balancing her chin in one palm.

Beejoux

------

Angeline seemed impressed by how Terra had (in her unworking eyes) just teleported to her dorm. However, it hadn't been quick enough for Angeline to not be ready for her, a bag slung over her shoulder.

"Oh no..what did Roch do? What's going on? Do I need to try and do something? Am I capable of doing something???"

Angeline sounded worried, but reached out to take any arm that was going to be offered to her for guidance.

Ice Queen

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:37 pm
"Tomo-cha--oh.." Seiji had already set his sights on her. Junko swallowed and looked away for now; she would just say hello to Tomoko later...it was too awkward now. Junko took a deep breath in just before Belladona called her name. She smiled. "Hi, Bella~." She checked to make sure Yaya was with her, giving the ghoul a warm smile. Thank you.

"I've been okay. I, ah, decided to try something new for my wardrobe, too. I'll show you later, I didn't trust my new dresses not to get wrecked." Just in case. She opened her arms for a hug just before she noticed Amphi. Oh...that was a look she was familiar with now. She glanced back at Roch and scowled at the sight. At least Seiji had the decency to wait before he rebounded! She turned back to Amphi and pulled her into a tight, tight hug. Belladonna would get one after but Amphi looked like she needed one badly.

Beejoux
AyeAvast
Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:42 pm
Amphi was going to slink away as soon as she could because well...She just couldn't bear to see how just happy they were while she felt like she was slowly being torn apart.

But there was a light at the end of the tunnel when Belladonna took hold of her and just hugged her. Jack she needed Belladonna like she needed serious chocolate and sea fish right now.

"Hi...Hi Bella." The mermaid clung tight to the dress Bella was wearing and shook her head, trying to articulate the swollen tongue from embarrassment and hurt.

"Um everything is not okay but..." Amphi was suddenly dragged over to Junko and then they were squished together and she smiled sheepishly at the Monster ghoul. SHE HAD YOUR FEELS JUNKO. "I am just...getting over...a break up with Roch..." She whispered, gathering that Junko might be experiencing the same thing. Ah yep, she knew it as soon as she was tugged into Junko's arms. She held on to the monster like a lifeline. And she needed lifelines.

AyeAvast
Eight

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:44 pm
demon_pachabel

Terra slipped her arm in Angeline's, leading her out of the room and out of the dorm. "Roch is going--but so is his ex," she explained. "And I love mi hermano, I truly do, but I have found that he has a cruel streak," she admitted. "I wanted him to get over her--but now he is flirting with a light headed female in front of her." She walked for a bit, thinking of how to put it.

"I do not think life should be like a soap opera," she admitted. "So we must get back and pry him from the ghoul... and... I do not know, distract him with something else, perhaps. It is very complicated for me. I have not even had a boilfriend yet," she complained. "I just... do not want people hurting more than they already are."  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:44 pm
The reaper met the stare without flinching. Or at least the general direction of her face suggested she met the other ghoul's stare, what with the cap's bill and blond bangs obscuring Ruth's eyes. Lips pulled into a wide grin that was practically all teeth and gums in response to the question as Ruth brought her fingers together to form a heart. Then she pulled her fingers apart, breaking the shape, then brought them together again, and repeated this three more times. Ruth's own baseball shirt and skirt was inconspicuous as far as colors went, ignoring the persistent but fading bloodstains.

Seiana_ZI
I'm on my phone so I might be slow @3@

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.And a little praise was all it took. Why she she WAS the best at cuddling and such. And in her opinion a good hug really could cure most ails. Maybe not entirely, but make them bearable. Not that she knew there was much of anything wrong, but it fast a fact. She was beaming for all the world when she got the pat on her head before pausing at the question.

Then thinking hard. Which was a feat in itself. "I only remember one..." But that didn't mean as much as it should have. She could very well have belted down two... or three... or maybe... "Maybe?" She took to sniffing at her own arm to try and see if she really did smell like chocolate rather than continuing to think about it, still rather puzzled with the whole thing. "I'm what I ate?"

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:54 pm
"Nah, y'just smell like what y'ate," Roch said, rubbing behind her ear--again, like he would his pet solar flare. There was something about the grin on his face and the way he kept patting her head that suggested he didn't really see her as a love interest--more like an oversized pet. The poor ghoul (not that she would probably notice.)

"Hey--Where'd Terra go?" he asked, realizing he was holding the harmonica again. Somewhere... Angeline? He vaguely remembered her saying something.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:57 pm
That was a rather wide grin.

For a moment, Serafina reflected on her own grin, a hand coming up to touch her surgical mask with a frown forming underneath. The grin was not as wide as hers; it was certainly no Glasgow Smile. Her tongue flicked out underneath her mask to wet her lip, hand falling as the ghoul next to her started some strange miming in an attempt to give her opinion. Couldn't she speak, or something?

Was there some significance in the repetition?

Why was there blood all over her --

Okay, perhaps that was a question she didn't want the answer to. Then again, it might be relevant. Was she standing near someone who might be a danger to her? Perhaps she was thinking about snapping Serafina's heart in half. She didn't exactly feel like dissipating today. She had managed to avoid that horrid fate so far...

No, she was definitely over thinking that. Broken-hearted was what she was trying to get across, likely. She broke her heart? ... What? Serafina glanced down at herself, before looking back up to the ghoul with a quirked brow. "I break your heart?"

Huni Pi
It's okay! I'm impressed, I don't even bother RPing on my phone; I get frustrated. >>a

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff