Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
DD's First Ever Customs - WINNERS pg 8! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:42 am
Entry Tag: Jynk | Regular | Minor | Solo

COMMON/UNCOMMON

Username of owner(s): Jynk
Breed: Regular
Level of Edits: minor

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Cosplay

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:07 pm
Entry Tag: (JetAlmeara | Ulun'suti | Heavy | Solo)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category:
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti
Body Build: Draft (If possible, I haven't actually see any draft Suti yet but if it's possible I think it fits his Colder Ice/water element theme more. If its not possible thats okay, normal is fine. )
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? If you want too.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Body spikes done to look like Icicles might be neat. Shades of Blues and white as inspired by the various reference pictures
Face: Eyes blue, Normal face, Ear frills might be neat if they were done to look like Icicles.Shades of Blues and white as inspired by the various references pictures
Mane: custom Long Elemental, Made of Icicles, see Ref picture
Tail:Scaled tail, Shades of Blues and white as inspired by the various reference pictures, Scales made to match the scales on the rest of the body as described below.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks to match the other colors but the hooves to be one of the darker shades or a charcoal like grey.
Reference Image(s): Mane Ref, Color/ overall theme Idea 1, Color/Overall theme ref 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): I would like either two horns that branch to look like 4 or 4 horns (Whichever you as a colorist decides looks better) I would like them to look like they were made of Ice and have serched up some strange/unique icicle refrences to help inspire you..though you are free to interpret them as horns however you'd like. Wavy Icicle, Strange Icicle formation,Strange Icicle
Wings: The Wings with Scales, The scales to match the coloring of the scales mentioned below and the wings themselves to match the coloration of the main body using the references above.
Fins:N/A
Scales: All the scales! Back,Belly,Leg,Tail! I would like them colored to look like Ice chips or broken Ice Maybe using This as an Idea, darker blue shades underneath and at the base moving towards the white at the edges?
Pelt: B/A
Other Notes: The whole point of this custom is just to get an Ice based elemental suti because I absolutely adore Ice elemental pets, so nothing is really set in stone for it, you are free to interpret the references/colors and ideas here however you think looks and works the best, I do want it to be a pure Suti so that it has assess to the Ice Breath ability so as long as it fits pure suti I'm game =-)

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: No Items, Just the custom horns and Mane stated above.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: JetAlmeara
Breed: Ulun'Suti
Temper: Cold
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

~*~ Ulun'Suti ~*~
Do you want them to have an Element?: Yes
(If so) Element: Water

Price - 4.5 million  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:13 pm
Entry Tag: XBlind-DarknessX | Angeni | Moderate to Heavy | Solo Custom

SUPER RARE.

Yay DD!! Congrats again!

.:Angeni Soquili:.

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Mactaíl Clan Relative
WIP Needed?: Yes please! **Totally okay with LS

Body: His body is as black as a Raven's feathers and would be flawless save for the scars that tell tales of battles fought previously. On his foreleg he has a tattoo of the Irish knot for warrior glowing in white.
Face: His eyes are a beautiful turquoise color, adding a sense of calm to his otherwise stern expression.
Mane: His mane is a mixture of red and orange/blonde in coloration, demonstrating his relation to his half brother. It falls just below his shoulders and is rather mussed in appearance. A single braid is bound by a leather strap.
Tail: His tail falls much in the same manner as his mane, hovering just above his 'ankles.'
Hooves/Fetlocks: He has custom fluffy fetlocks and his hooves are black as well.
Reference Images:
Eye Color
Hair color -- This is his half brother
Warrior Knot
Quick Reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: Style two top wings with style one bottom wings, the same color as his body.
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: As any descendant of warriors would be he is clad in heavy armor. He has plates on all four of his feet, his chest, shoulders and some protection up his neck. The armor on his shoulders resembles wings. (I did not put fine detail on the armor but if you feel like engraving it with a simple symbol or something go ahead.) Individual platelets are attached by links of chain and centered against the line of his throat. On his right ear he has two silver studs.
Quick Reference

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Deaglan Mactaíl
Owner: XBlind-DarknessX
Breed: Celtic Warrior
Temper: Gallant
Mate: None
Tag Background: 006 Wierd Forest by Chibizoo
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color(s): Black with his Irish tattoo on it glowing white.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Indomitability

Justification for Domain Choice:
The definition of indomitability is "the property of being difficult or impossible to defeat" and that describes Deaglan. It isn't just about physical prowess but also about a state of mind to which he clings firmly to. As a knight he knows there is no sense in giving up or contemplating defeat for it will only harm himself and others in the long run. He remains firm in the face of fear and because of that can easily inspire others to do the same.

Even so, this does not mean that Deaglan is perfect or fearless, it just means that he has become good at overcoming it. He is unwavering when it comes to his beliefs about the code and aspires to die by the aforementioned code. He will never give up on himself or anyone around him, he will never accept defeat.

Powers from Domain:
Because he is so confident in himself and his beliefs he is able to inspire others to do the same. When fear grips them and the hope begins to drain from their blood he is the one who can rekindle that hope. He exudes an air that will make even the most meek or frail mare or stallion feel as though they are beyond defeat. He allows them to feel that spark once more circulating throughout their bodies that tell them "I can do this!"

Personality (required In general):
Deaglan is a fighter and never gives up on something if he feels the actions and motivations behind it are pure. At times this makes him a tad vulnerable because it is in his nature to want to believe that everyone is good and honorable in some way but this does not always happen. As such it is fairly easy to spin a yarn that he will sometimes believe just to give someone the benefit of the doubt. However, this does not mean that he is stupid, often times he uses situations like this to test an individual's metal.

On the outside Deaglan appears to be as steady as a boulder but he deals with his inward turmoil silently. Those he is fighting with or protecting will never see him shaken because a good leader never allows his comrades to see him down. Because of this many believe him to be stoic for he does not open up about his personal feelings or thoughts much. It is simply that if he breaks open that compartment there may be serious consequences.

He is duty bound and that is why he has come to the Kawani lands all the way from his home land. Callan, his halfbrother, was taken from their clan at a young age and therefore never informed that he is the new patriarch since the recent passing of the old one. Because he was absent Deaglan took over but his now being forced into an arranged lifemating with a cousin of his and is hopeful that Callan will come back to their birthplace and sit at the head of the clan so his cousin will not be forced to marry him. He would do it because it is his duty but she is not pleased. She would not complain but he can feel it in the air around her.

(Obviously this will be etched out more over time.)

Plot ideas (required):

The Death of a Beloved Father: Back in his homeland Deaglan's father passes, leaving him to be the leader of the clan if he cannot find his halfbrother Callan. It is his duty to take a mate of noble blood and to produce future heirs to the clan but he realizes this situation isn't ideal. Still grieving he goes off in search of his brother with the help of his spiritual mate to be.

A Brother by Name: Deaglan has only ever heard stories about his brother from his father, he has never met him. Callan's mother abandoned his father after Callan was born and never returned, shattering his father's heart and leaving Deaglan a bit resentful toward them. Even so, he has heard tell of Callan's knighthood and excellent training and has always hoped to be better than his brother.

Getting Soft: Deaglan literally has fire burning in his veins and when he sees Callan content lounging around with his family he cannot believe his eyes. Certainly his brother retains his knightly qualities, training every day and keeping sharp but how could he be content just playing house? This rather infuriates him because it is not what he expected of someone in his bloodline. Battle drums beat in their hearts and their minds are full of strategy, not housekeeping.

New World: After seeing his brother with his family he puts off speaking to them for a while and explores this unfamiliar lands. Things here are very different then they are back home. The mares have minds of their own and are often rude or improper to stallions, he is accustomed to subservience and respect. Most foals are never trained to fight as he had been and his sons after him would be. This world is confusing to him.

(I have many more I can add but do not want to write a novel on here. Please let me know if more are required. ^^)

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:15 pm
Entry tag: II Paradox II/ Regular/ Heavy/ Solo

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Cosplay
WIP Needed?: Yes, please. :3

Body: See ref. images. --Almost a very, creamy brown--very light.
Face: See reg. images. –There’s a blue marking underneath her eye.
Mane: See ref. images—color of mane and tail is white.
Tail: No particular design, but perhaps poofy like her mane.Color is white.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves could go black. Could also CC. Whatever colors you think looks best. :3
Reference Image(s):
Facial Close-Up
Full-Body
Full Body + Hair.
Ref. image
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Hair edit should be the same as the ref. image. :3

Trading Post Items: None.
Custom Items: See ref. images. I’d really love her to have her goggles as that’s basically her trademark. Close up of goggles and other head accessories found in ref. images. Also I’d like her attire on the Soquili as well, except the boots.
Goggles.
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Yurine
Owner: II Paradox II
Breed: Cosplay Youkai-Priestess
Temper: Helpful

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~

II Paradox II

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:29 pm
Entry Tag: vballlvr5 | kelpi | mod/heavy? | Solo Custom

COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category:Mod/Heavy?
Soquili Species: Kelpi (the fierce Alternative template)
Body Build: normal
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Cosplay
WIP Needed? yes please

Body:
~golden tan (not too dark though)
Face:
~sea foam green eyes
~mouth is edited into smirk/snide smile but you can't see his teeth (mouth closed)
Mane:
~short but not extremely - still goes down the neck some
~shaggy with a bit of wave "beach waves"
~amber with bronze undertones
Tail:
~the alternative kelpi tail - fierce back fin
~his body color should fizzle/blend into the tail color which is silvery/blue/ice blue with a bit of the sea foam green that's in his eye
~the fin part (? the part in between the prong ends of the tail and the part in between the spikes at the top of the tail and on the back) of the tail should be about the same as his eye color with a bit more of the blue influence from the rest of the tail
~the spikes on the tail should be the same color as the fin part of the tail

Hooves/Fetlocks:
~ivory colored hooves
~the fierce leg fins

Reference Image(s):
golden tan (the left side)
golden tan - middle to right side
bronze
amber
ice blue for tail
smirk 1
smirk 2
smirk 3
beach waves 1
beach waves 2
beach waves 3
sea foam green 1
sea foam green 2
piece of fan art I found on a hunger games fan site called "knots" by jenimal I like it because this is just how I picture finnick
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/a
Wings: N/a
Fins:
~leg fins should match the fin part of the tail and the spikes should match the spikes in the tail
~the tail fin stuff is described under tail
~no shoulder or neck fins
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes:
*****both front legs down and the "fierce" alternative kelpi template but no fin-wings on his sides or fins behind the ears also I'm not sure if the facial [removed](eyebrows and mouth) shown on the alternative template come with it but I don't want either of those (his mouth is going to be edited and I don't like the glaring eyes for him) - also could he have the gills (I think that's what they are) shown on the regular kelpi template (on the rear and side) please*****

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items:
~pile of sugar cubes in front of his front hooves
~silver fishing net hanging/draped over his rear-end and top of his tail
~trident lying on the ground between his front legs and underneath his torso - nickel in color
~gold chain link bracelet with a flame at the front (not a charm but attached in between the chain - flat sheet of gold but shaped like a flame) on front left (HIS front right leg)
~piece of knotted rope hanging around his neck with a fishing hook tied onto one end
~front left (HIS) hoof stepping on a white lizard (not graphic or anything but him stepping on/ squishing it - maybe like those toys that's eyes bug out - no gore)
sugar cubes
fishing net
trident 1 not this detailed and no skull just the general shape
trident 2 (water trident item) doesn't have to be this complicated as this detailing wise - just the shape
trident color - a worn nickel - not too green
extremely complicated diagram of bracelet and rope
lizard 1
lizard 2 - I really like this one
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Finnick Odair
Owner: vballlvr5
Breed: 65th Hunger Games Victor
Temper: Flirtatious
Mate: ---
Tag Background: sailboat with white sail

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a as a commercial cosplay

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:29 pm
Entry Tag: Redbud-Tree | Flutter | Minor | Solo

RARE

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Flutter
Concept Origin: An old character of mine
WIP Needed? Would be awesome, but not necessary!

Body: CC, what ever you think would suit the rest of her appearance/references.
Face: Bright, aqua-blue eyes.Nothing particularly special about them, besides a faint glow.
Mane: Long mane style, in two colors. Up around her face - the 'bangs', etc, are a soft pink, but this fades into a blue reminiscent of blue cotton candy from about the halfway point down the longer aspects and to the length of her mane.
Tail: Short style, but repeats the pink-into-blue fading on her mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: No particular markings, but her hooves would be a pale cream color.
Reference Image(s): Based very loosely on this character. Artwork credited to Eseential Biotics, Inc, aka EBI, and Graficcha and Nychii, as per request when providing artwork as reference.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Flutter wing style 4, in a dark, slightly translucent crimson.
Other Notes: Has a pair of long antennae, with lightning-bug esque 'bulbs' on the end that glow slightly. They'd join her head about where a horn would, but have a glow to them like a firefly.

Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Rhian
Owner: Redbud-Tree
Breed: Flutter
Temper: Enthusiastic

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

Yup! Artwork used as refs credited to Essential Biotics, Inc., Graficcha and Nychii, but I have full permission to use this - I can forward/ screencap the PM if needed.  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:33 pm
Entry Tag: -moomoolattecha- | Unicorn | Moderate? | Solo

COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Uni
Body Build: Regular with the fuzzy hooves option,NO ALT LEG!
Concept Origin: Spirited?
WIP Needed? Yes!! Please and thank you <3

Body: Orange with white and purple. XxX
Face: The eyes will be glowing white and Cheetah like face marking around the eyes and down the muzzle,which would be purple in color. Like this.
Mane: Short and crazy,purple in color. XxX
Tail: Body color orange with the end of the uni tail hair fuzzy with some braids. With star accessories through it. Like this,but with some braids in it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves would be black. I would like the regular male furry hooves
Reference Image(s): We decided to go with a uni tail and not a braided regular tail.Description of what has changed in the tail is above!XxX Markings

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): White and glowing white uni horn.
Wings: N/a
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: N/a
Custom Items: Star trinkets can be earings,necklace,scattered in the mane/tail. We'd like the stars to be in the mane and tail,but the rest of the items can be stared whatever.
Reference Image(s) for Items: ^ XxX

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kiytona
Owner: -moomoolattecha-
Breed: Uni
Temper: Relaxed
Mate:
Tag Background: 002
Tag frame color: 002
Tag feather color(s): 002

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed myself and one of the references [ Lady Kiya ] let me use.She let me use the lion reference for the uni fuzzy tail.

Pricing: 975k= 775k + Moderate hair and accessories. I believe this is right. XD; If not please let me know~  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:37 pm
Entry Tag: Kara Asumie | Flutter | Heavy I think | Solo Custom

RARE

Edit Category:Heavy I believe
Soquili Species: Flutter
Concept Origin: Yes family to my twins
WIP Needed? Please and thank you

Body: Black and white Paint with Pastel Rainbow Clouded Leopard spots over the body
Face: Follow Ref
Mane: Long like Shadow and Tsumetai's see ref Pastel Rainbow in color
Tail: like the mane see ref Pastel Rainbow in color
Hooves/Fetlocks: fluffy the Alt for the regular ponies.
Reference Image(s): The fetlocks in White | Pastel Rainbow | Shadow for Mane/tail/ spots ref | Tsumetai | Shadow WT view | Tsumetai WT view

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Glowing Pastel Rainbow Custom Butterfly wings
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: have fun

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: See Ref
I would love the wings see through.
He is a half Brother to my twins. His wings and jewelry are different then theirs. But their spots and mane are things they get from their mother.
He has a glowing purple lantern that hangs off a purpler collar that has a silver bell on it. Also wears a bracelet on one of his front legs with a heart gem hanging from it.
Also a Ocelot friend that follows him about.
If you wanna add the lily I leave that to you
If you wanna add more jewelry like on the wings That would be Love.
Can the glowing icy blue Lilies be in his mane and tail.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Wing ref | Glowing purple lantren | Purple Collar and Bell | Leg jewelry | Ocelot

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Shiba-Niji
Owner: Kara Asumie
Breed: OC
Temper: passive
Mate: ---
Tag Background: This Please
Tag feather color(s): Glowing icy blue

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:51 pm
Entry Tag: -[The Spoof]- | Regular | Heavy-Extreme | Solo Custom
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Username of owner(s): -[The Spoof]-
Breed: Regular
Level of Edits: Heavy-Extreme?

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time constraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:53 pm
Entry Tag: Thalion | Kirin | Moderate | Solo Custom

RARE

Soquili Species: Kirin
WIP Needed? Only if you want to!

Body:
Color 1 is his main body color. I would like a gentle fade from white starting from his hooves up to the palomino color in his main body. The three blues on the end are a gradient I would like to see in his scales (See the reference images below). The white is the color of his mane and tail.
Face: White muzzle, with scales around his eyes similar to this. If it still counts as a moderate edit, I’d like him to have traditional kirin whiskers, fairly long, like the reference as well.
Mane: Styled as close as possible to this
Tail: Alternate default tail
Reference Image(s):
xxxEye scales & whisker reference
xxxTail, scale color, hairstyle, horn, & eye scale reference
xxxScale color/gradient, hairstyle, & back ridge reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Simliar to This or the Alternate Horn if a custom horn goes beyond moderate.
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: Alternate Scales
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: If it still counts as a moderate, can he have a ridge of fur down his back leading to his tail instead of the spikes standing out from his scales? (Similar to this

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Only if it still counts as a moderate- I would like Chinese bells on him either as earrings, a necklace, or hanging from his mouth.
xx - Cute necklace w/bells idea
xx - Cute earring bell idea

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Li Wei
Owner: Thalion
Breed: Kirin
Temper: Pure
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: Colorist Choice! Whatever fits.
Tag frame color: Colorist Choice! Whatever fits.
Tag feather color(s): Colorist Choice! Whatever fits.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
This is my design, and the SoA belongs to me!

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:03 pm
Entry Tag: ImAHarumiBunny | Regular | Moderate | Twins

COMMON/UNCOMMON

Body Build: War
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed?: Yes please!!! I love this character and while I'm not always good at the details, some things might need to be changed along the way, be it if there is too much of one color or not enough of another. Maybe there might even need to be more blood spatter or something totally different. But yes I love WIP images. It would be even better if I could watch you on LS <3

Body: Black with red tribal, also clydesdale fetlocks
Face: Eye color is a deep red, gray inner ear, a little blood spatter and gray facial markings under the eyes. I also want him to have his little fangs sticking out of the mouth.
Mane: I want it long Gray/silver with black and red feathers and if possible skulls with the feathers. I'd love it if he had long bangs stick out from under the top hat and the long hair coming around to rest in front of him in his own style.
I'd like the hair to be styled this way but long enough to go to the ground and rest in front of his feet ((Reference - Undertaker from BlackButler, I don't want it to be a Cosplay by any means, I just like the hair style.)) I still want the feathers and skulls in the hair, decorating the braid or if it looks tacky then CC. With the feathers and accessories if anything looks too tacky or if there is too much red, black or anything else, feel free to CC what needs to be fixed. Meaning change the color of the items, move them, take away some or even add some.
Tail: Same style as the mane, braided and long in the length enough to touch the ground and I still want skulls with feathers in the tail also.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks
Reference Image(s): OC
Art, just for a better idea of what I'm kind of asking for

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: I want some blood spatter to decorate him. He is a rather sadistic and crazy character, think of him as a sick person. This is going to be a fun character to play because he believes he kills others but it is all in his head, he sees blood everywhere including on himself. ((I'd like both front legs to be down.))

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A necklace of sorts with a few skulls decorating it, bandages wrapped around the lower legs but above the leg feathers with a skull and feather decorating one of the bandages, just feathers for the rest.I'd also like it for him to have his top hat spattered with some blood and a grim reaper scythe on the ground.
Reference Image(s) for Items: The scythe,the ribbons are black with blood spatter; the stick is white like bone

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Grimm
Owner: ImAHarumiBunny
Breed: War Horse
Temper: Sadistic
Mate:
Tag Background: 024 Red Thorns
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color(s): Red and Black

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It is my pet, I won it from a shop but the shop is no longer around... I have tried to contact the owner of the shop but she seems to no longer be around. Also this is something that I created myself sort of off from the character but it is still Original.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Body Build: War
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes please!!! It would be even better if I could watch you on LS <3

Body: White with red tribal, also clydesdale fetlocks
Face: Eye color is a deep red, gray inner ear, a little blood spatter and silver facial markings under the eyes. I also want him to have his little fangs sticking out of the mouth. Maybe an expression change to show anger,hatred/give a hint to his malevolent and violent nature? (I'm not sure if it costs extra or if it would fall under the edits...I didn't know it was possible to do an expression change.)
Mane: I want it long Gray/silver with white feathers and blood red jewel drops. I'd love it if he had long bangs stick out from under the top hat and the long hair coming around to rest in front of him in his own style.
I'd like the hair to be styled this way but long enough to go to the ground and rest in front of his feet ((Reference - Undertaker from BlackButler, I don't want it to be a Cosplay by any means, I just like the hair style.)) I still want the feathers and skulls in the hair, decorating the braid or if it looks tacky then CC. With the feathers and accessories if anything looks too tacky or if there is too much red, white or anything else, feel free to CC what needs to be fixed. Meaning change the position of the items, move them, take away some or even add some.
Tail: Same style as the mane, braided and long in the length enough to touch the ground and I still want jewels with feathers in the tail also.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
Art, just for a better idea of what I'm kind of asking for >>No skulls and feathers, jewel drops and white feathers. Red, white and silver in color.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: I want some blood spatter to decorate him. He is a rather malevolent and crazy character, think of him as a sick person. ((I'd like both front legs to be down.))

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A necklace of sorts with blood colored jewel drops decorating it, bandages wrapped around the lower legs but above the leg feathers with a jewel and feather decorating one of the bandages, just feathers for the rest.I'd also like it for him to have his top hat spattered with some blood and a grim reaper scythe on the ground.
Reference Image(s) for Items: The scythe,the ribbons are black with blood spatter; the stick is white like bone and it would be awesome if some feathers could be incorporated with the scythe as well.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:Vasilios
Owner: ImAHarumiBunny
Breed: War Horse
Temper: Malevolent
Mate:
Tag Background: 024 Red Thorns
Tag frame color: White
Tag feather color(s): Red and White

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed myself.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:08 pm
Entry Tag: xxx Yuki Bear xxx | Regular | Moderate/Heavy | Solo

COMMON/UNCOMMON

User ImageEdit Category: Moderate/Heavy [ Not Sure ]
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes please <3

Body: Dark Grey/Black base, scars everywhere, and blood spatter [CC blood placement]
Face: Draft Roman Nose
Mane: Wild and unruly, Black, medium length, bones woven/tangled into hair
Tail: Large wolf skull at base of tail with vertebrae going up spine, tail itself wild and unruly, Black
Hooves/Fetlocks: Draft Leg Feathers
Reference Image(s): [ See Right ]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items: Bones tangled in his hair, large wolf skull at base of his tail, bones/bird skulls strung together and draped over back/flank
[ Wolf Skull @ Base of Tail ]
[ Bird Skulls ]
[ Animal Vertebrae ]
[ Small Animal Bones tangled in Hair/Tail ]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Mest
Owner: xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Breed: Dark Warrior
Temper: Barbaric

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:16 pm
Entry Tag: graceangel | uni/wind crossbreed | unedited | solo

COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: uneditted
Soquili Species: Uni-wind hybrid
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: cyo plushie from a few christmas's back
WIP Needed? no. not really

Body: a blue/darker blue/pale blue almost white cow pattern style.
colors for blue:
E6FCFF
color = 3399CC
color = 000099
Face: the face is pretty clear of markings, but if you like, you're welcome to allow some of hte pattern on the ears.
However, there is some white that runs down the front of her face and is on some parts of her body
E6FCFF
Mane: forever foal color = BBEBFF
Tail:forever foal color = BBEBFF
Hooves/Fetlocks: no fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): linku

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): the two shades of blue alternating up the horn
Wings: dove type please
Other Notes: no unicorn tail. a normal hair tail please. the unicorn horn is t he only part of the unicorn traits she has.

Trading Post Items: dreamcatcher necklace; i'll leave colors up to you, but i'd like it something pleasant and complimentary

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sky
Owner: graceangel
Breed: uni wind crossbreed
Temper: Adventurous
Mate: --
Tag Background: 020, wispy clouds by Felmino
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
um... it was a cyo plushie from a while back. i think i had permission when it was given to me?  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:21 pm
Entry Tag: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko | Regular | Heavy | Solo Custom

COMMON/UNCOMMON

~*~ Basic Information ~*~
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: Blue-black base. (#12121A) Curvy tilde-like marking on his sides. (#C5DDF4) Soft, uneven white socks on front legs and back left leg.
Face: Yellow eyes. (#F8CB66) White eyebrows. Inner ear slightly paler than base coat. (#16171E) Pale blue lightning marking under both eyes.
Mane: Blond with white streaks. (#E7C178) Reaches mid-chest, wavy. Long white bangs partially obscure eyes. White locks are loosely gathered and tied in place by medium-sized gold bells.
Tail: Blond with white streaks. Reaches top of hooves, wavy. Some thin locks have bells tied to them, much like his mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Silvery-blue hooves. (#C4DCF4) Templated fetlocks.
Reference Images: Reference by Elf Princess Flannery; Base

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horns: N/A
Other Notes: Leg-down pose.

Trading Post Items: Three stud earrings, long chain hairsticks. Both gold.
Custom Items: Blue coin scarf wrapped around his neck. Gold coin and bell anklet on each leg. Long, simple scarf matching his coin scarf draped partially over his back and around his tail. Matching headscarf.
Reference Image for Items: Coin scarf, anklets. (Note that these are just general ideas. The items themselves can be simplified as long as the idea stays the same!)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kauta Amachi
Owner: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Breed: Amachi Clan
Temper: Mercurial
Tag feather colors: CC  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:44 pm
Entry Tag: Teh Roarie | Half-Cerynei | Moderate | Solo Custom

COMMON/UNCOMMON

Username of owner(s): Teh Roarie
Breed: Half-Cerynei
Level of Edits: Moderate

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: I'm being lazy. Time Restraints.

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff