Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Memorial Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:10 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogmeade Memorial Park

David nodded. Shayna was always on his mind so when she wasn’t around it was a guarantee that she was still a distraction. “Well you’re always on my mind.” He admitted. “And when you’re around I can’t keep my eyes off you.” He explained. “But I don’t mind.” David added. If it was Shayna being the distraction he didn’t one bit.

With: Shayna

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:54 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Shayna blushed even brighter at this comment and a bright smile came across her face as she leaned her head against his chest a moment before looking up at him. The blush was gone some but not by much."David... Your so sweet. I don't deserve such a sweet guy as you." She smiling and looking at him. She thought he was being extra sweet and cute today. But what could she do to return the favor?

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:33 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Fourth Year
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

To ponder was to explore. Stare into the abyss of the unknown, and one day it would stare right back at you with an answer. That, or forever leave you to wonder and come up with a solution on your own. The question, "Why am I alive?" perhaps fit the bill to the T. Nobody but yourself could come up with a satisfactory answer, and even then it may not be enough. Sun sighed. The silence that ensued made it hard for a conversation to hold, especially considering the boy's current slightly lonersome state of mind. "Three Broomsticks?" Sun inquired. That place, he heard, sold some pretty good drinks.

{OOC; orz punch me when I don't reply in two days ; w;}

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:06 pm
User Image

David looked down at Shayna. He wouldn’t have believed that he would fall for a girl in his year when he first came to Hogwarts. Now he felt like a complete fool for ever thinking it wasn’t possible. Shayna meant a lot to him and there weren’t enough words in the world to express it. “Yes you do. It’s me who doesn’t deserve you.” He told her. “At least that’s what I think.” He added. David wasn’t anything like Shayna and he hopped things would out for the best between the two of them.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:20 pm
User Image

Chloe and Sun were probably equally as terrible at dealing with social interactions which made things rather complicated between the both of them. However she wasn't going to let this go in the completely wrong direction. She had spent a lot of time thinking about this near the end of the year and on the train ride home. "Sure." she replied. "Come on." she added as she headed to the Three Broomsticks.

(Exit to the Three Broomsticks)

With: Sun

OOC: Okay smile

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

Utsuha Moon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:10 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Shayna smiled and pressed her face into his chest in a hug before backing up a moment with a quizzical look in her eyes."What could possibly make you think that? If I deserve you then there isn't any excuse in the world for why you wouldn't deserve me as well." She said not realizing that she had actually sounded logical like a normal Ravenclaw. She was still smiling though as she turned to check on her baby brother. He seemed to be sleeping soundly with one thumb in his mouth. She continued to smile as she pulled the thumb from his mouth and cleaned his hands gently so they were not attracting bugs. She looked over at David for a second and her smile seemed to brighten. She felt like the luckiest girl in the world. As she stood and wiped her hands on her jeans she couldn't stop thinking about how lucky she was. Even though being lucky didn't really have anything to do with it.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:00 pm
User Image

“I don’t know…” David told her. Sometimes he just felt he wasn’t good enough for her but it was hard for him to admit. “But you’re right I guess it does work both ways.” He agreed. “You know you started to sound like a Ravenclaw just then.” David mentioned as she checked on her brother. “He’s out cold.” He stated. “So now might be the perfect time for that drink.” He suggested since Ryan was asleep.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:44 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Enchanting at Hogsmeade Memorial Parkspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing on Chris // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No one... yet.spacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervous, Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Ooooh, I hope he's here soon... I don't wanna get caught...' spacespac
'You didn't have to look my way;
Your eyes still haunt me to this day.'

═════════════════════════════════

Adalaide tapped the heel of her boot on the ground nervously from her carefully selected hiding spot. She was almost invisible, or so she hoped, because she had no idea how long she'd be waiting for Chris, and she certainly didn't want to be spotted before then.. or after then, really, but especially not before then. She worried her lip for a moment and then, realizing what she was doing, willed herself to stop. She didn't want to mess up her lip gloss. It was light, barely there, just a touch of a warm rosy brown, but she'd left the gloss at school and couldn't reapply it. For what seemed like the umpteenth time, she ran her hands down the front of her skirt, smoothing imaginary wrinkles, and gently touched each earlobe to ensure that she hadn't lost any earrings. Lastly, she straightened her necklace, even though it was already straight. Waiting was nerve-wracking; almost panic inducing. She had a date. She was waiting for her date.

She was going on a date.

The entire situation made her want to faint, something she did not do. Well... except on the beach, but she figured she could be excused for that lapse; the night have been rather stressful. She shoved the thought away, not daring to allow herself to go there. Not for a second did she want to think of it. Because... because she had a date. With Chris. And she wanted to enjoy herself. She blushed furiously. Preparing for tonight had been so exciting, even with how nervous she'd been. All day, while she'd wandered around with Michelle, she'd had butterflies in her stomach, the good kind, that made you smile and giggle at things that were barely even funny. But now, alone. waiting... she wished she could have asked Michelle to stay a bit longer, to keep her calm. But the Slytherin didn't really approve, given that Chris was.. apparently a vampire.

That thought still struck Adalaide as strange. Chris was a vampire. She didn't know for certain, of course. She knew Gracie was for sure, after all, her cousin would know at least that. But Ada didn't feel like she could be completely positive that was how the Ravenclaw knew Chris until... well, until one of them said so. And she'd really rather hear it from Chris. The question was... how to bring it up? Given how much trouble she had spitting out a single, normal, no-stress sentence when it came to him... asking him if he was bloodsucker was going to prove quite the challenge. She didn't care, of course; vampires were people. Some of them were supposed to be quite nice, actually. And Chris certainly was; Gracie was her friend. But... a lot of people didn't feel that way. Chris was already used to people turning him down because he was a Squib, or at least, Ada thought he must be, since his brother obviously was. What if he saw being a vampire as... like being a Squib? She tapped her heel again, wringing her hands to keep from messing with her hair or her skirt. She looked fine. Nothing disastrous had happened to her to mess up her make up, she hadn't spilled anything on her shirt. She just... needed to breathe.

Breathe.

If only it were really that easy.

'But you did... yes, you did.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:04 pm
User Image

User Image

There are many things that I would
Like to say to you
But I don't know how

Chris strolled through the park, mostly meandering though it, really. Night had fallen, and the young vampire found himself wandering through the park. Somewhere along the way, he was going to meet up with Ada. Ada, the girl that seemed like she was a breath of fresh air in his otherwise pretty lonely life. At least, well... It was hard to quantify his relationship with the other vampires. Gracie made him miss his baby sister. Lotus was... well, Lotus. Angel was almost like the mother he lost on the night of his turning, and he had mixed feelings about that. And the others, well, besides Phantom, he didn't interact with. Probably had more to do with the fact that the others were in Striker's clan and he wasn't. Even after spending so much time with the others, it made him, well... Dragon was a touchy subject with him, if for no other reason than there was a lot of mixed feelings about his maker.

However, Ada was something different. She managed to make him all confused and wondering what exactly he was feeling. He didn't know if he could classify it as love or not, since he'd never experienced it before. But he did know for a fact that anytime he spoke to her that he ended up a babbling fool, and any time he wrote to her, he ended up throwing away about a dozen drafts before he could settle on what he wanted to say in his letters. Then there was the incident at the circus, where he was certain he was going to latch onto someone and drain them dry with the amount of blood in the air, and yet he didn't. He blacked out a bit, yes, but he'd managed to catch the younger girl before she hit the ground. He almost wished he could go back to being oblivious about her, but... he couldn't. It was something intangible, something unique about her that made him dumb around her. At least he thought he was dumb.

When he caught her scent, he knew he was in the right area. As he got closer, he caught sight of her and held his breath. Almost like an autumn day, he thought, beautiful and gentle, a reminder of days gone by, and yet still to come. She reminded him of change, and he thought she looked perfect amongst the colorful splashes around the park. He swallowed hard, thinking himself a terrible comparison next to her, but he proceeded anyway. Maybe it was hormone-induced, but she was perhaps the best sight in all of the park tonight. He shoved his hands into his pockets, trying not to feel jittery. Maybe this wouldn't blow up in his face. "Hi Ada. I, um, I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long."

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall

--------------------------
State: Smitten
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:51 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Ooooh, I hope he's here soon... I don't wanna get caught...' spacespac

Adalaide was already blushing when she turned to face him. The light pink had filled her cheeks just at the sound of his voice. She smiled, barely stopping her hand from going to her hair. She'd been about to move it behind her ear, which was silly, because it was pinned back out of her face, so it wasn't as though she needed to move it. Just a nervous gesture. She had quite a few of those. Although, at least her instinct had been to move her hair out of her face rather than to hide behind it... She'd pinned it back to avoid being able to do just that.

She took a couple steps to him, her hands moving to clasp behind her back, tapping her heel and trying to keep her eyes on his face... although not because she was worried about looking away for once. Maybe it was because the last time she'd seen him he'd worn a mask, but he just looked extra handsome to her tonight... Of course, this was the first time she'd really been able to take a decent look at him. She blinked, realizing he'd spoken, and laughed nervously.
                                                          "Um, no, I haven't been here that long. I mean, I sort of... feels like a while, but... it's really only been like, five minutes, I think. Michelle was with me until then, so..." She trailed off, wondering if Michelle had, in fact, left. Ada wouldn't put it past the Slytherin to be nearby, listening in, spying on them. But then, if Chris was a vampire... he'd know, right? She pushed the thought away. Date first, questions later. Maybe much later. She wanted to know, of course, but it could wait.

A hand went to her hair, twirling it nervously. What did people do on dates? This was her first one. She had no idea if he had planned on something, if they were just going to walk around the park or what. The toe of her boot tapped the ground as she tried to think of something, anything to say.

Gah, how did people do this? She had no idea... she thought of the kids in her year who'd been basically dating people first year, and had no earthly idea how they'd managed that. She should have asked Nell and Rose for advice. They would have had something...
                                                          "Er, so, how... have you been? Anything interesting going on?" Lame, but normal, right? A perfectly normal question, nothing odd about it. Safe. And open. He could answer with anything he wanted. That was smart, right? She bit her lip again before forcing herself to stop. Forget the lip gloss, she didn't want to shred her lip open. That'd be attractive, wouldn't it? Just what she needed. She tried to stop over-thinking everything, but it was rather hard. A romantic she might be, but no one had ever said being on made things like this easy. Actually, she thought it might make it worse. It made you think about everything instead of just letting things be normal, natural. She took a couple deep breaths, hoping he wouldn't see how very, very nervous she was.

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:05 am
User Image

User Image

Like to say to you
But I don't know how

Chris was actually glad his hands were in his pockets. He had a feeling that he would be doing anything and everything. As it was, his hands kept going to the key his brother gave him to their(?) apartment. He was still surprised that Chalmes would willingly decide to bunk with a vampire, considering the last time he ran into any. Either way, apparently his twin had read up on stuff about vampires. The whole idea that Chalmes was going to try to divert some of his plumbing was amusing though. He had to tell his brother that no, crucifixes and running water didn't really stop him, though because of the garlic in the kitchen he couldn't really go in there. Oddness aside, he kept fiddling with the key. "Well, that's good, I mean the not waiting long part. Where is Michelle? I mean, she seemed like the type that would be making sure nothing bad happened."

When he was asked how he was, Chris had to pause. Mostly because he had to think of how he could answer that without revealing his nature. Oh, that would be a trick, wouldn't it? "I've been all right. Mostly working a lot of the time lately. My boss is pretty strict about that sort of thing. I, um, I got an apartment in London. Well, Chalmes really got that. Gave me a key to the place and set up a room there. I figured I would at least pay part of the rent and help out." Was he rambling? He felt like he was. He bit his lip, still careful with not exposing his teeth. "So what about you? Anything interesting happening with you?"

Because maybe
And after all
You're my wonderwall

State: Smitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:31 am
User Image

Adalaide blushed. Yes, Michelle did seem like the sort to make sure nothing bad happened... and Ada was almost certain that the Slytherin was somehow hidden away, her eyes on the two of them, waiting for an excuse to hex Chris or set him on fire or something. She shrugged. "She... she left. She wasn't really... happy about it. But, I pointed out that, I mean, you're friends with Gracie, and she trusts her cousin, sooo..." She trailed off. Yes, Michelle did trust her cousin. Which was why Ada had been able to argue in Chris' favor over the whole vampire thing. Because being a vampire hadn't made Gracie some crazy murderer, and she was friends with Chris, which should be a good indication that he wasn't, either.

Ada gave her head a little shake. She kept going back to that, didn't she? She supposed she was going to have to say something... eventually. Not right now. Later. No sense ruining the whole date, right? Maybe just the last ten minutes... and ensuring an incredibly awkward walk to the castle, since she didn't think Chris would let her go by herself. But whatever. If they were going to pursue this... well, she had to find out for sure, right? She wondered how awkward it must be for him, having to choose his words and dance around them to keep from saying something and scaring her off. Because that was surely the reason for not just coming out and saying it, right? She wondered if, maybe, the date would go easier without that big secret... if it was, in fact, a secret, and not just Michelle jumping to conclusions.

She smiled when he mentioned moving in with his brother. That was nice... although she wondered where he'd been living before then. Probably wherever it was Gracie had been stashing herself away over the Summers since her parents died and she'd become a vampire. He'd said she was like a little sister to him; they'd probably lived together a bit, right? They must've been awfully close for him to sneak onto the school grounds to see her.

Ada brushed that thought away, ignoring a completely irrational stab of jealousy. When he asked about anything interesting with her, she paused... maybe an opportunity to break the ice? She ran a hand up and down her arm nervously.
                                                          "Um, well... some of the students at the school have been just... passing out. It's really weird. And I think that the History of Magic professor did, too. He was at the feast, but no one's seen him since then. So, that's weird. And... well, I found out something kind of odd about Gracie... er, odd since I didn't already know, since I'm friends with her, and best friends with her cousin. Michelle's nosy, so she probably already knew and didn't tell me..." Ada trailed off again. Was she really, honestly about to say this? What if he freaked? What if he wasn't a vampire, and didn't know about Gracie? Oooh, this could go so bad in so many ways... but she's said too much already, right? Ada decided not to just outright say it, mostly because she wasn't sure if she actually could. "Well, I mean... I thought back to what I told you, about telling her to go to her classes, because she was skipping them all... it's sort of funny now." Ada chuckled a bit, because it was rather funny. The thought of telling a vampire to wake up and go to class was borderline ridiculous. Ada wondered, though, how Gracie had managed to keep her housemates from finding out... the rumors had just started this year, after all. Ada gave her head a little shake, pulling it back to the conversation at hand, waiting. What would he say? What would he do? She really, really hoped she hadn't just totally ruined everything. If she had... she did not want to have to tell Nell that she'd done something stupid. The look on the Scot's face... so embarrassing. Michelle would be relieved, but that wasn't really much of a condolence for the Hufflepuff. After all, she didn't care if he was a vampire... what did it matter, if he was a good guy? And she knew he was. And she did not want to screw this up.

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:14 am
User Image

User Image

Like to say to you
But I don't know how

When Ada mentioned kids at the school passing out, Chris frowned. He'd heard nothing about that. Then again, it wouldn't be any surprise. He wasn't usually awake during the day, so any news students would have he wouldn't hear. However, when she mentioned finding out something about Gracie, Chris blinked. What exactly did she find out? However, when she mentioned their first conversation about her, it suddenly clicked. And if it clicked there, what else had she figured out? It didn't take a physicist to figure out that he kept to about the same schedule as she did, no matter how well he tried to hide it. Add to that the fact that she'd never seen him during the day? He found himself covering his face with his hands. Okay, so this wasn't precisely the best way he could have ever thought about someone finding out about his current state of being. Then again, if she knew, why wasn't she running for the hills? Okay, honestly, now that he was thinking about it, he really should ask her what she found out. It could easily be something else and not Gracie's status as an undead. "So, what exactly did you find out that was... odd?"

He could have kicked himself as soon as he opened his mouth. That really wasn't helping the situation, was it? For all he knew, she could have found out that Gracie used pumpkin juice as a moisturizer. Ugh, this was why he was certain he had a concussion the night he turned. If anything, he was probably going to reveal that Gracie was a vampire when Ada didn't even know. He could almost feel his heart hammering away like it would in life in this situation. "Look, it's not as bad as you think. Well, maybe it's as bad as you think. Honestly, I can't even remember why the heck I even agreed to be turned in the first place. I'm pretty sure it was a concussion, honest! I didn't ask to be a vampire, and I hate having to drink blood all the time. Heck, I'm probably the worst vampire you could ever meet, since I refuse to drink blood from a person. Okay, so I did it once, but that was when I was still new and didn't even know what I was doing. Oh God, you probably think I'm some sort of monster and hate me now." He grimaced, his fangs flashing a bit. Oh, this was going wonderfully. When were the vampire hunters going to come out and stake him there until the sun came out again? If anything, he was sure Phantom was going to do it for them. "Umm, maybe I should go. Sorry, I didn't realize..."

Because maybe
And after all
You're my wonderwall

State: Kicking himself

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:36 am
User Image

Adalaide was about to answer his question on what she'd discovered about Gracie, although she wasn't sure what to say since she was pretty sure he was dodging the issue, when he just started... talking. And talking. Ada listened, growing more and more uncomfortable, not because he was a vampire (and apparently a terrible one? How exactly did one judge a vampire as good or bad at being one...?) who'd bitten someone but refused to do so again, but because she felt really, really guilty over bringing it up, because he was very obviously upset by the subject. She blushed scarlet. When he said he was going to go, her eyes went wide, panicked. Oh, she had screwed this up so royally, a new prince or princess was going to be born in ninth months, spawned by this awkward situation. Her hand reached out and grabbed his arm, and she stepped closer to him.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, I should have kept my mouth shut! I just... thought... I mean... I knew... or, was pretty sure, and I mean, obviously you did, but you didn't know I knew and I didn't know for sure and I thought that everything would be easier if we both just knew and you didn't have to watch what you were saying and I didn't have to wonder if you were watching what you were saying and I'm a bloody idiot and I'm sorry!" The hand that wasn't on his arm was in her hair, tugging at her scalp in frustration. She took the other off his arm, thinking that he probably didn't want her touching him or really anywhere near him and God, how could she be so stupid? She looked down, wrapping her arms around herself, her face redder than it'd ever been and looking like she was about to cry. "I... I don't think... you're a monster. I mean, Gracie's not, why would you be? And... and you protected me at the Circus and took care of me, and... and you took me to my dorm last year, and... I don't think... I mean, monsters don't... do that. And... I think you're really sweet, and I'm so sorry that I'm such a bloody idiot." Adalaide cursed herself for tying her hair back so she couldn't hide, because that was all she wanted to d right now, let it fall in her face and hide her from him. And she cursed herself again, for ever thinking and hoping for even a second that this could go any way but horribly. She bit her lip and squeezed her eyes shut, willing herself not to cry right now, because really, how much worse was she going to make this? When she spoke next, her voice was almost silent, carried on the wind. "I think... I think I should probably... you don't... want to... I screwed up. I'm sorry. I should... I should go back. I... I'm really sorry." She held herself back from panicking about having to walk back herself, because really, what was the worst that could happen? She'd get caught? And what, be taken back to the school, lose some house points, get a detention? At this point, she didn't feel like that was going to make anything any worse. Just par for the course. She wasn't about to make him take her back. He probably wanted to get far, far away from her, and never see her again.

Because she was a bloody idiot.

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:16 am
User Image

User Image

Like to say to you
But I don't know how

Chris was about to turn around and walk away when Ada grabbed his arm and then decided to start talking. In the entire time he'd known her, he'd only heard her say maybe a couple of sentences at a time, maximum. However, what she was saying concerned him. She was sorry? For what? For wondering? If anything, he should have sai- wait, huh? His brain wasn't fully comprehending her words, not fully. She didn't think he was a monster? But, how? The more he listened, the more he realized that she was blaming herself for his episode of word vomit. He really thought she shouldn't. After all, obviously he really had the whole thing on his chest to begin with, and the fact it came out now? It was probably bound to happen with someone that wasn't a vampire and wasn't his brother. Chalmes, well, after his initial freakout, had decked him and told him that running away was probably the dumbest thing he could have ever done, and then hugged him like he had never had before. Now Ada was about to break down over it, and he discarded his own self-loathing and decided to do the thing he'd always done before. He grabbed her hand and carefully pulled it out of her hair. He then tilted her face up to look him in the eye. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make it sound like I did. I just, well, I guess it's really my fault. I um, I did leave you with a lot of questions, after all, and you probably wanted to know why. I should have said something earlier. It probably would have gone over a lot better, especially since you wouldn't have had to guess about it."

He wrapped his arms around her, suddenly aware that she was shorter than him. However, he wanted to comfort her. He did cause all of this mess, right? After all, he was the dumb one that had to run and hide. He closed his eyes for a moment, thinking. When he opened them again, he took a deep breath and decided that he should give a better impression than he now had. It actually hurt, seeing her like that, and probably starting off on a better foot was the best option. He pulled away a bit, looking down. "Okay, let's start this over. I'm Christopher Whitethorne, I don't have any magic, and I'm a vampire. Um, I hope that doesn't make you really want to go back, because I really feel bad for hurting you just now." He smiled a bit, his lips pulling a bit at the sides and looking a bit like he had before this whole vampirism thing started. "Besides, I seem to recall asking you out. If anything, it'd be rude not to uphold my promise, right?"

Because maybe
And after all
You're my wonderwall

State: Kicking himself

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff