Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Do you believe in MaGiC? (1x1) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:37 pm
User Image
~Frye Nagito~

Frye came out of the carriage with his sword strapped and looked around quickly before listening around the closer area, he then slowly walked over to a nearby house and climbed it so he was on the roof before he looked for more recent signs if not the actual monsters "Lei, are there any descriptions of the monster's?" he called down loud enough to be heard clearly

Yoshimi Sohma
[]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:01 am
User Image
Leina Crozeria

"I am the Fire Dragon Slayer. I cannot be defeated."

User Image

Leina looked down at the flyer. She shrugged. "Not really. All it really says is that they are mean and scary looking." She called up to him. Suddenly, she heard a loud thud behind her. She spun around to she a huge, blue monster. She blinked. "Like that." The creature roared loudly then opened it's mouth, roaring water at her. Leina tried to dodge it, but it was already to late. The water crashed into her, flinging her backwards, making her thud on to a wall. She gasped, getting the breath knocked out of her.

User Image

"Let me show you what I am capable of."

Wingsofmidnight34

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:29 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

User Image
~Frye Nagito~

Frye gasped before he ran along the building before he leaped of and drew Zephyr with a sharp movement slashing it across a shoulder before jumping back in a guard position in front of Leina You okay there? he asked keeping his eyes locked on the monster waiting as a hand crept toward Titan hanging by his left leg  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:48 pm
User Image
Leina Crozeria

User Image

Leina coughed a bit then nodded. "Yeah... This is nothing." She said then wiped her moth with her sleeve. Suddenly, another creature came up behind her. She turned around to come face to face with a green monster. It was the Earth one. "You got smurfy over there?" She called to Frye, getting ready to fight the green monster.

User Image

Wingsofmidnight34

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:55 pm
User Image
~Frye Nagito~

Frye grinned before nodding once "Sure thing" he said before he dashed forwards low before slashing once, twice with Zephyr and then jumping onto it's shoulders and over as he drew Titan and settled into a stance before he began to pull in his magic ready for what might come next

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:22 pm
User Image
Leina Crozeria

User Image

Leina smirked at Frye's words, the focuse on the creature before her. When the monster attacked, Leina dodged it, but she was entangled in some vines. She cursed under her breath when she was trapped. She looked up at the creature then smiled. It really thought it had her. That was good.
It leaned down in front of her. Leina could see the amusement in it's eyes. "Are you ready for a real shocker?" She asked it. The monster looked confused. That was what she wanted. Somehow, the vines had burned of of her and she punched it in the face. Hard.
The creature shrieked in pain as it was flung back. Leina smirked then ran after it.

User Image

Wingsofmidnight34

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:18 am
Yoshimi Sohma

User Image
~Frye Nagito~

Frye watched as the Blue water monster watched it's companion get sent flying and he pounced on the drop in it's guard as magic flowed into his swords "Sword art combo~ Sandstorm" he said calmly before he swung titan up flinging sand over the monster before flinging it into the air with a gust before he threw the blades into it causing a localized sandstorm around it sandblasting it continuously  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:59 am
User Image
Leina Crozeria

User Image

Leina glanced over to see how Frye was doing. When she saw he was doing fine, she looked back at her opponite. The green monster growled at her and she smirked. "You mad?" She asked him. The monster growled then charged at her. Leina jumped up, suddenly landing it's back. There had to be a weak spot somewhere on this thing...

User Image

Wingsofmidnight34

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:57 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

User Image
~Frye Nagito~

Frye spun to watch Leina fight and smiled before looking around for more monsters, as he climbed he threw a orb of light at the nape of the Green monsters neck "Right there Leina!" he called before flipping higher up onto the roofs and looking around quickly scanning for the next target smirking to himself when a magical surge two streets off he charged off ahead trusting Leina to finish that one quickly  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:42 pm
User Image
Leina Crozeria

User Image

Leina looked over at Frye and nodded. "Got it!" She called to him then turned her attention back to the green monster. She took a deep breath then looked at the monster's neck. She didn't need magic for this. She she had enough strength to defeat it with one punch. Leina raised her fist and punched the monster, aiming for the nape of it's neck. They monster's eyes grew wide, then collapsed on the ground. The young Mage hoped off the monster's back, landing gracefully onto the ground. Easy peasy. Or so she thought.

User Image

Wingsofmidnight34

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:26 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

User Image
~Frye Nagito~

Frye watched silently as a wind and fire monster combined there powers into one giant fireball before he jumped down pulling Titan and changing it's shape into a great-sword before taking on a defensive stance waiting.

It didn't take too long for them to charge at him and he set about luring them towards the central plaza so he would have more room to move as he didn't want to get hit by there combo attack  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:05 pm
User Image
Leina Crozeria

User Image

Leina watched as Frye was being chased by the air and fire monsters. She was about to go help, when a vine wrapped around her lag and squeezed. She winced and looked down at the green monster. "Still got some bite in you, huh?" She asked in then burned off the vines. That was when she sprinted to catch up to Frye and the two monsters.

User Image

Wingsofmidnight34

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:38 pm
User Image
~Frye Nagito~

Frye had lured the two into the central plaza and was now dodging and defending with stone walls made from the plaza's bricks as he tried to find an opening to take at least one down but both were guarding each other well, making a small sandstorm once again using Zephyr and Titan he quickly un-summoned all of his sword before focusing magic into each hand.

In one appeared the silvery white sword and in the other a pale blue blade made from a clear metal. The sandstorm ended and Frye was crouched low his blades shinning as he prepared for something a little flashy to get at least a hit in and to signal to Leina where he was as he was a little worried about the power levels on these monsters

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:35 pm
User Image
Leina Crozeria

User Image

Leina had arrived a few moments later. "Frye?" She called, looking for him. That was when she saw the two monsters. And they saw her. "Crap!" She muttered under her breath. How could she be so careless?!
The wind monster blew a stong wind at her. She hid behind a stone wall to not be hit by it again. She looked around the stone wall when the blast ended and saw the two monsters heading her way. "Great." She muttered in annoyance then looked up. An idea suddenly popped in her head. She walked around the wall to where the monsters could see her.
"Hey uglies!" That got their attention. "Over here!" She called to them then began to run in the opposite direction. They immediately charaged after her.
Leina climbed one of the stone walls quickly. When she reached the top, she began to taunt the monsters by calling them names. She was pretty sure they understood her, since they got angrier.
Finally, they were right where she wanted them. The particular stone wall that Leina was standing on was way bigger than the monsters. She jumped behind the wall then punched it with all of her might. The wall tilted forward in the diection of the monsters, crushing them underneath it. "That was easier than I thought..." She commented as she dusted off her fist.

User Image

Wingsofmidnight34

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items