Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Pokemon gijinka (spartan x Molly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:56 pm
"W-what?!" Kacey stepped back, not wanting to be near moon stones at all. "N-no! I don't want to evolve! I don't want to be a Wigglytuff!" There was a fearful look in his eyes, backing up even more. He then ran off, running away from Molly, running from the idea of evolution.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:49 pm
"Wait Kacey!" she yelled as he ran off. "I didn't know..." she said as her ears drooped. She figured he wasn't going to come back and she walked off and sat in her office with the door locked and cried with her head on the desk.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 2:11 pm
Kacey has been scared of forceful evolution ever since he saw it first hand. Evolving through age is something he was totally okay with, but using stones... it scared him so much... He had a friend who just evolved into Nidorina a little earlier then when he evolved into Jigglypuff. That friend, only a few days after her evolution, was forced to evolve to Nidoqueen, becoming bigger than any kid in her class and the laughing stock of the entire school. She moved away shortly after, Kacey never seeing her again. He was afraid that he would be made fun of himself, Wigglytuff's not really good looking either... He wanted to stay a cute Jigglypuff forever, staying clear of any moon stones.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 2:14 pm
(wanna skip to the next day?)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:02 pm
(Sure thing)

Another day, another day at work for Kacey. He was back serving at his job, of course getting flirted at by confused guys. He sighed, starting to feel bad about just leaving Molly without explaining himself.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:35 pm
Just then, Molly walked into the resutant. She looked horrible. Her fur was messed up, she had a black eye, and even part of her red ear was missing. She saw Kacey and was worried he was still mad at her so she sat in a corner by herself.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:20 pm
Molly may have tried to hide, but Kacey still noticed her and how beat up she was in. "Molly!" He ran up to her, awfully worried about her as he looked at how banged up she was. "Oh my goodness what happened?! Who did this to you??"  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:49 pm
She was surprised to see him run up to her but she smiled softly. "I'm fine. Just a few guys jumped me last night after work but I managed to chase them off." she said. "Hey, I'm sorry about yesterday. I wasn't trying to make you evolve..." she said and looked down.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:09 am
Kacey gave Molly a hug, feeling like it was his fault she got beat up. "No no please don't apologize. I should have explained why I was scared and not just ran off. It was my fault..." He said, sighing and getting back up. "You're not the type of girl to let guys jump you. You were probably lost in thought because of my actions... I'm so so sorry..." Kacey apologized, hugging her one more. The two of them we getting a lot of looks from other customers, as well as Kacey's boss, who did not look too pleased. "Um... I'm really sorry, but this isn't my section and I kinda have to get back to work..." He took off his hat, placing it on her head. "Here, something to cheer you up a bit until I'm done." He gave her a smile and then went off the do his job, not before getting a talk to by his boss though.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:48 am
Molly winced when he hugged her but she smiled and hugged him back. She blushed with he put his hat on her head and smiled happily as she watched him. She ordered some ice water and a salad as she waited for him.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:27 pm
Kacey worked hard, still looking cute as ever without his hat and getting rather generous tips from most of his customers. Once he finished working, he quickly changed and went back to Molly, a worried look on his face. "Come on, lets get you cleaned up." He said, holding out a hand to help her up.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:07 pm
Molly nodded and took his hand. "Thanks. Where are we going?" she asked as she paid and left a tip.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:06 pm
"My apartment. It's close by and I have a first aid kit there to take care of those wounds." He said to her, looking at her fur. "You could use a bath of a shower though to clean up your fur too... I have some clothes you can borrow so you'll have something to wear." He said with a smile before blushing a little. "They're kinda girly though so I hope you don't mind." He was blushing cause he hadn't seen her in anything really girly yet and thought she'd look really cute in them.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:40 pm
Molly blushed and smiled. "I don't think I'll mind." she said with a smile and followed him to his apartment.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:45 pm
It was a quick walk to his apartment, Kacey opening the door for him. "Well, here we are. Please make yourself at home." He said, walking in with her. It was rather small, only having three rooms. A living room/kitchen area, a bathroom with shower, and a bedroom. "Let me get you a set of clothes to wear and find the first aid kit. You can look around if you want, but there really isn't much around here." He told her as he went off to his bedroom to grab some clothes.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff