Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:51 am
User Image
Bellia Paiga Ellemanae

"The quality of the kiss is not the problem Mr. Izenburg." Bellia said angrily. Her eyes flashed brightly with a surge of power. "The problem is the simple fact that it was rude! You do not know me, we just met! First you treated me like a child then you flat out kissed me! Who's to say I don't have a boyfriend?" She ranted glaring at him. She was barely aware of the wind swirling leaves around her feet and whipping her hair around. The abnormality was caused by her of course. She was anger was amplifying her powers causing them to act without her command. "Who's to say that wasn't my first kiss?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:53 am
♣ │ Blake Micheal Izenburg │ ♣

User Image

Upon hearing her suggest that it was her first kiss. Blake started to feel bad. Which was a first for him. Women always flocked to him and wanted him to kiss them, and yet this one, seemed to want nothing to do with him. Blake went up to her and touch her shoulder lightly. "You can hit me, if you like. I won't attack back. Sorry about it be your first."

♣ │ The darkest desire fills my soul, like a burning fire in the darkest of night. │ ♣

Serphrim

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:58 am
Alice Jayden Snow

User Image

Alice went back to remaining calm, as her face showed her smile. She then spoke up again. "So, Do you have the uniform here, so that I can try it on? Or would you like it if I went to go buy one, Madam?" Alice looked towards Jerry and saw his cheeks flush with the brightest red. it was obvious of what he was thinking. Alice then went to Jerry from behind him. Wanting to play with him a little. She hugged him from behind, and then softly whispered in his ear. "Would you like to see the outfit first?"

Leprechaun_Sean

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:23 pm
The stern looking woman nodded her head. "If you went out and got one yourself, that would be appreciated, but, that might mean you'd go and get one that might not be up to my standards. However, I'll be nice and trust you. Don't fail me newbie." With his back turned and ready t leave his mother's office he felt Alice hug him from behind and whispered into his ear if he would like to see her in the outfit first. As if his face couldn't get any redder and his pants tighter. Jerry was at a loss for words at this point. What was he to do? He honestly did want to see Alice in a skimpy maid outfit. Even better if she appealed to his nerdy otaku-ish side. Even better if she held two little sparklers in her hands as she served coffee and food on a silver platter and served him. This would really set things off for his mild love of fire. This was all becoming WAY too much fr him. Instead of responding, the youth broke free of her grasp ed head off for his workshop. He needed to release some stress the only way he knew how.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:32 pm
Alice Jayden Snow

User Image

Alice watched as Jerry left the room quickly. She dismissed herself. Watching her prey run from her, just heated up her game. She followed him to the worshop. She closed the door and locked it quietly. She stood there at the door for a few minutes, before walking over to him. She traced the fireworks with her gloved hand, and then went over and touched his arm. She was getting ready to use her Vampire seduction power, but she refrained for now. She was close to him, but not skin close. She smiled at him and simply asked a question. "Would you like to come with me to the Outfit store of desire? I need to know what would satisfy you...and your mother." She emphasize the part about him, before pausing and then speaking of his mother. She then stood next to him, and leaned her body to the side, to obstruct his view of the fireworks, so that he could look at her.

Leprechaun_Sean

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:49 pm
(And things just keep getting more perverted Also, where do you think Molly is?)
Jerry was completely unaware that Alice had followed him all the way to his workshop. He was even more unaware that she was right behind him. The nerdy youth practically jumped up and screamed when she touched his arm and became very sensual. She asked he wanted to come with her to the costume store to find an outfit for her. Jerry honestly couldn't resist. He sheepishly agreed. Maybe it might calm him down...what a laugh.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:35 pm
BeautifulDisaster1496
User Image
Bellia Paiga Ellemanae

Bellia's anger quickly diminished and she busted out laughing. She pushed his hand off her shoulder and continued to walk. "You honestly think I would let my first kiss be stolen that easily?" She stopped a few feet away from him and flashed an impish grin. "Are you always so gullible Mr. Izenburg?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:44 pm
♣ │ Blake Micheal Izenburg │ ♣

User Image

Not sure if the girl was just trying to hide her embarassment, or if she just toying with Blake. So he picked up the girl and threw her over his shoulder. She was lighter than expected, but he managed to carry her to the lake. He then jumped in with her on his shoulder. He was making payback. So even if she struggled to get her escape, he still managed to pick her back up. He figured this girl would need extra attention, for she didn't fall for any of his charm. And Charm was Blake's specialty.

♣ │ The darkest desire fills my soul, like a burning fire in the darkest of night. │ ♣

Serphrim

Serphrim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:52 pm
Alice Jayden Snow

User Image

Pleased to see that he would go with her. She didn't waste anytime leaving. She grabbed his hand and lead him outside. The sun was tolerable now, plus she had a hood, so it was even better. She walked down the streets and saw some flowers. She took her time to smell them, and even pointed to one that she wanted Jerry to spell. It was a wild orchid. It held an exotic scent. She still have her warm smile to him. She was going to feed off him, but figure it be best, once she had her uniform. But she found herself thinking she might not drink from him. She shook that thought out and continued her walk. When she reached the costume outlet, she dragged Jerry in. Looking at all the costumes, that ranged from sexy nun to a pile of blob. She stopped at the witches outfit, and the interpretation of a vampiress. She chuckled. Turning to Jerry she held out a priest outfit for him to try on. "Let's try these on. You try this on and I'll slip into a nun outfit. Then let's take some pictures. We have time to kill."

Leprechaun_Sean

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:15 pm
Jerry almost yelped as Alice grabbed his hand and yanked on him to follow. With the way things were going, Alice made it seem like they were already boyfriend and girlfriend on a date. Jerry would have relished the thought, if it weren't for the nagging fact that he and Alice had met a few hours ago. Inside the costume shop, the youth had to speak his mind and break the little fantasy world he had enter. "Um, Alice? Is this a bit much? I mean, I don't want to be rude but, you and I only just met." The nerdy boy felt extremely awkward. This his first encounter with girl who acting friendly to him and he was incredibly shy. To be honest, he even felt like running away.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Serphrim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:34 pm
Alice Jayden Snow

User Image

Upon hearing the tone of Jerry's voice. It seems the boy was catching on to things. Alice need to speed things along. She looked him in the eye, and used her Vampire seduction on him. It would charm him to the point he was willing to do things. She then looked to the Clerk, and asked to borrow the dressing room. Pushing Jerry inside the room, she closed the door. She was gonna have to feed from him afterall. She waited til the seduction kicked in, before she would attempt the bite. Afterall, those that were bitten by her seemed to gather an overwhelm sense of pleasure, and had no knowledge of the bite ever taking place.

Leprechaun_Sean

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:29 pm
(At a university in Hong Kong, you can get a bachelors in bra studies...)

Upon looking into Alice's beautiful blue eyes, Jerry lost all sense of control. He felt sleepy and hypnotised. Anything she made him do, she could get away with. She could hand him a gun and tell him to shoot his family and he would do it. Only the deeper parts of his mind were aware everything happening. Now if only that part of his mind could come out. Too bad. The mind robbed boy followed the woman into the locked room to do God knows what.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:43 pm
Alice Jayden Snow

User Image

Alice pushed Jerry inside the couple's changing room. She made sure the door was locked. She looked Jerry in the eye and then Leaned in to kiss him. She was sure he was under her vampirism. She then leaned in to his neck and was about to pierce his smooth skin. She held back for a minute, as a thousand thoughts crossed her mind. She could bring herself to drink form him. She pulled away and went to try on the dress. She was lost in her head on why she couldn't have him. Something was telling her not to pierce his skin with her teeth. She knew the victims would have no memory of the bite, not would they have any signs from being bitten.

Leprechaun_Sean

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:22 pm
Jerry was frozen. His body felt numb. Well, not completely. He could still.move, but his mind wasn't processing anything. He wasn't even aware that Alice had kissed him or just just tried to, what looked like, bite his neck. Jerry was just stuck there with a stupid lost look and glassy bloodshot red eyes. The lump body began to rock back and forth slowly and eventually fell backwards against the changing room wall. He like a drunk man trying to stay awake. Soon, the boy fell asleep.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Serphrim

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:32 pm
Alice Jayden Snow

User Image

Alice turned to look back at Jerry and saw him go down on the floor. Which was weird, because the vampirism powers didn't effect the body like that. "Jerry! Wake up.!" Alice shook Jerry rapidly. She herself in a panick. which would be even weirder for a vampire. After all they usually don't care. But Jerry's behavior was odd. It was like he was his body was trying to fight the vampirism power with his own. Alice thought for a moment if he maybe he could be a hunter? She picked Jerry up in her small arms, dropped some money on the counter for the maid outfit. She walked outside in the outfit, and got some stares, but not like carrying a man was enough. She went to an abandon loft on top of the nearby hardware store. She had been staying there for awhile. She laid him down on the couch, and placed a wet cloth on his head. She removed his glasses to wipe his face. He still hasn't woken up.

Leprechaun_Sean

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces