Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members
Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 8:55 pm
Hi there, I'm The Jester Guy, and first I'd like to thank you for the invite.

I'm a Gaian since 2009, 30 years old, I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and besides having some chat with my friends and posting in some forums here and there, I like to create the most diverse avatars, including Scenics.
I also farm on LK on weekends and holidays.

I'm not much of a social butterfly but I'm always open to meet new people, you know, so feel free to post comments in my profile, where you'll find more about me.

I like from writing, go watch movies in the theather, music, games, reading and technologic stuff.

I'm currently writing two stories and in a very good therapy sessions in order to make me less introvert IRL.

Anyway, hope you have a nice week. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 10:58 pm
Hello. Thank you for the invite. Been awhile since I joined any kind of guild, so I thought, why not?

I'm a gamer, writer, and artist. Mediocre at all of them. lol I got twitch, ao3, and deviantart if you're curious.

Yaoi is life. Yaoi is love.  

aoidatenshi

Beloved Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500

Razer

Unstoppable Razer

37,265 Points
  • God of Spatulas 500
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 11:09 pm
I am Razer and I am a girl.
I have been gaia since 2003.
I'm a gamer, I love to write and draw.
I'm shy but friendly.
I love various kinds of music..
I love to cook and a lot of my work involves it.

It's always nice to meet others so feel free to PM me if you like!  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 1:16 am
Hi my name is Vae and thanks for you're invite. Just so you know I'm a returning gaian and it's been almost 2 weeks since I came back here, can't catch up with the new changes here, the items prices are so damn high. Btw feel free to add me as your friend I'm a nice person so, I won't bite you. Hihihi Have a nice day everyone.  

Vaevixen

HiddenMelon

Hilarious Consumer

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 3:14 am
Welcome everyone!
So happy to see more an more join each day!  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 7:41 am
Hello my names maratia and i have been a member of Gaia since 2007. I am 22 turning 23 soon and I live in Canada.

I mostly like to create outfits for my avatar, play on zomg and gift people items on gifting forms. I also enter runway contest themes when i feel like it.

I am not the most social person but Ill try my best to be a active member of this Guild!

its nice to meet you all!  

maratia

13,225 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150

Melena Rai

Magical Phantom

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 7:47 am
Remedy Forgotten
Hi everyone :]
You can call me Remmy
Im from Ohio, in my mid 20s, been on gaia since 06, and you can usually find me fishing or making avatars on here
I didn't know people still fished! - wait do we mean real life or on gaia??? lol rofl  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 9:15 am
Hi! You can call me Iroha, or by my real name, which is Melanie. I’m super boring compared to everyone else here, but oh well! Anyway, I used to play Gaia around 2009/2010, but I took a break from it, and now I’m back on a new account by the suggestion of a friend.

I love gaming, anime, music, art, and writing. I’m a collector of all kinds of writing and drawing utensils, like pencils, pens, and brushes, but mainly luxury fountain pens.
Games and anime basically consume my life, and drawing is my hobby (although I’m very shy about sharing it with people... sweatdrop )

I absolutely adore music. I love all kinds of genres, and I probably have too much music for my own good to be honest! I’d also consider myself an audiophile.

I always love meeting new people, so feel free to chat with me if you’d like~! whee  

Iroha-Mura

Lady Yume Gata

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 4:19 pm
Hello!
You can call me Yume, I'm 23 and live in southern California. I've been on Gaia since 2007! Although I've recently came back and decided to start a clean slate.

I like collecting otaku merch/ kawaii stuff, I love Jfashion, cosplay, and basically all otaku-ish hobbies pertaining under the main umbrella. I also like drawing from time to time.

Most of my days consist of trying to look for new music, playing LoL, and browsing through forums and kinda pseudo shitposting while taking depression naps.

I'm kind of a lazy cat though, so expect of me to be kind of boring.

Anyways, nice to meet you all. Thank you for the invite, and I hope to make some friends here.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 5:02 pm
pnuema
Hello! My name is Emily. emotion_kiss
I'm 18, pretty young compared to most people on here.
I like writing, roleplaying, reading, anything horror related, drawing, and baking.
I've been on gaia for a long time, I started in '09 and I was.. really young, so of course that doesn't really count. But I've been on this account since 2014, with quite a few hiatuses. emotion_ghost
If you ever want to talk, roleplay, or vent; just PM me! I'm on the computer most of the day and late into the night, so it shouldn't take me long to respond. I love making friends! emotion_rainbow

Hello ^^ I'm Ammie. I was just wondering what sort of stuff you like to bake? I bake for all the major holidays, but I'm still starting out and self taught.  

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 5:05 pm
happy_guest
Hi! I'm Happy. Thanks for the invite.

I played a Disney game called VMK (Virtual Magic Kingdom) until it closed in 2008. Started playing Gaia with a group of friends fro mVMK. Left Gaia when I got hooked on another game that I joined about the same time. Last month, that game- SmallWorlds went in to liquidation. I dusted off Gaia and am back.

Slowly learning Lake Kindred and Zomg. LK did not exist back them. Zomg did. Although friends got me in a clan,but I never played it. I checked and the clan has been zzzz since 2009. Forum threads have helped me learn a lot.

As for me. I'm an adult. Enjoy photography and Disney World. And I LIVE for live music. Tend to lean toward classic and alternative rock, but will listen to most anything--especially if its live.

(hugs)
Happy

Hey there ^^ There's a lot of us in here who play Zomg, maybe we could start a clan? I went to Disney World for the first time last month, and loved it. I've been to Disney Land a lot though. I want to work there someday.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 5:09 pm
Iroha-Mura
Hi! You can call me Iroha, or by my real name, which is Melanie. I’m super boring compared to everyone else here, but oh well! Anyway, I used to play Gaia around 2009/2010, but I took a break from it, and now I’m back on a new account by the suggestion of a friend.

I love gaming, anime, music, art, and writing. I’m a collector of all kinds of writing and drawing utensils, like pencils, pens, and brushes, but mainly luxury fountain pens.
Games and anime basically consume my life, and drawing is my hobby (although I’m very shy about sharing it with people... sweatdrop )

I absolutely adore music. I love all kinds of genres, and I probably have too much music for my own good to be honest! I’d also consider myself an audiophile.

I always love meeting new people, so feel free to chat with me if you’d like~! whee

Aw, you're not boring at all. Thank you so much for joining us.  

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 5:11 pm
Lady Yume Gata
Hello!
You can call me Yume, I'm 23 and live in southern California. I've been on Gaia since 2007! Although I've recently came back and decided to start a clean slate.

I like collecting otaku merch/ kawaii stuff, I love Jfashion, cosplay, and basically all otaku-ish hobbies pertaining under the main umbrella. I also like drawing from time to time.

Most of my days consist of trying to look for new music, playing LoL, and browsing through forums and kinda pseudo shitposting while taking depression naps.

Anyways, nice to meet you all. Thank you for the invite, and I hope to make some friends here.

Hey there. Welcome. You mentioned cosplay, and southern california. Do you plan on attending Anime Expo in July? I'm from soCal as well, but I'm currently in the Navy stationed in South Carolina. Hopefully I'll be back to California soon. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 5:19 pm
princess ammie
pnuema
Hello! My name is Emily. emotion_kiss
I'm 18, pretty young compared to most people on here.
I like writing, roleplaying, reading, anything horror related, drawing, and baking.
I've been on gaia for a long time, I started in '09 and I was.. really young, so of course that doesn't really count. But I've been on this account since 2014, with quite a few hiatuses. emotion_ghost
If you ever want to talk, roleplay, or vent; just PM me! I'm on the computer most of the day and late into the night, so it shouldn't take me long to respond. I love making friends! emotion_rainbow

Hello ^^ I'm Ammie. I was just wondering what sort of stuff you like to bake? I bake for all the major holidays, but I'm still starting out and self taught.

I love to make all types of cakes since there's so much stuff you can make to go with an on a cake. Cookies from scratch are the best, I try making cheescakes too, but I'm not the best at it lol.

beartoof

Punk

Lady Yume Gata

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 5:25 pm
princess ammie
Lady Yume Gata
Hello!

Hey there. Welcome. You mentioned cosplay, and southern california. Do you plan on attending Anime Expo in July? I'm from soCal as well, but I'm currently in the Navy stationed in South Carolina. Hopefully I'll be back to California soon. ^^;;

Hello there Ammie, nice to meet you too! Mind if we become friends?

And yes! I sadly don't have a pass for AX ( they're so expensive now holy moly ), but I'm thinking on maybe getting a one-day pass, maybe. We'll see how that goes.

That's so cool that you're in the Navy though! But I understand the struggles that comes with military lifestyle, so I can only hope for you to come to California with a safe return! 3nodding Hopefully we'll get along.

[✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff