Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Girl In The Blue Box - Doctor Who AU - Accepting/Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:07 pm
The doors of the TARDIS opened. Jane stepped outside. It seemed to be a bright sunny day. It appears there wasn't anything different from usual. That is a good thing. She wondered vaguely how long it would last. There was a small sign of relief. But all she same there was still a bit of uneasiness.

She went off. Today there wasn't any work she so she'd have to figure out how to spend her time today. But what? Anything was fine so long as she didn't have to stay inside the entire day.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:03 am
After taking a shower and getting dressed for the day, Estelle decided that she would walk over to Speedy's to get some breakfast. While the hotel did offer their complimentary breakfast downstairs, she wasn't in the mood for any of the selection she knew they would offer. Stepping out of the hotel, she smiled seeing that the sun was out for the moment and hoped it would last for the rest of the day. She made her way through the streets towards the small breakfast sandwich bar and soon was settled at one of the tables outside of the cafe eating her ordered selection.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:57 pm
Jane noticed Estelle while talking., "Oh, hello. How have you been liking the town so far? Having a good trip I hope?" she said in a cheerful voice. Almost a bit too cheerful compared to the night before.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Estelle looked up from her meal seeing Jane, the waitress, standing nearby. She gave a slight confused look in the waitress' direction, mostly in response to the overly cheerful tone, before wiping it away with a friendly smile in return.

"Hello again," said Estelle. "Of course I'm enjoying London. I spent a majority of my college days in this city, so not all of it is new to me. Though I won't say I'm still not surprised by the place. Sometimes it's amazing how much things can be different with just the smallest of changes."

Estelle was getting curious about how Jane and her kept crossing paths - the first time at the cosplay cafe, briefly in passing at the hotel, and now here in front of Speedy's. She would've expected such strange repeated encounters with the Doctor - or heck, even River or Jack. But why would she be having them with this waitress? Who was Jane Smith?

"What about you?" asked Estelle, taking a sip from her cup of tea. "How long have you been in London?"

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:53 am
"Well, quite a long time actually. I don't even remember how many years it has been. Oh so many. Though I have only started working at the cafe a few months ago. It is fairly new afterall" Jane spoke in a light tone. Speaking a way that is would make it unclear who she really is. But is also outright lying.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:51 am
"Ah," replied Estelle. She didn't show any external signs to indicate her recognition of the non-committal tone that Jane was using. Estelle had heard that tone used before by both the Doctor and River. "Well... the cafe certainly seems to be a big hit." She finished the last of her meal, pushing the plate off to the side. "What made you decide to work at the cafe? It seems odd that you would choose to work at a place like that when you earlier stated you didn't know much about the show."  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:33 pm
"Well, I don't know really. There is just something.... 'charming' about the place. Plus, I have been told I'm a good enough actress. That I only need to know enough of something to really act it. Plus, there isn't much 'acting' involved really. All I have to do is say I'm the Doctor with a straight face, and make random comments about Dalaks, and Cybermen."

Though in truth she hated the show. She wondered how anyone could figure that much about Gallifrey, or her for that matter. Though the Doctor on the show is a man with more regenerations than she ever had.

The cafe, though it does have charming quality she didn't really care how her coworkers treated her. "But anyway that.... show is very popular." For that moment she couldn't hide how much she really detected the show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:01 am
"I know that feeling," said Estelle, smiling. "I've been to various places that have that unique charm to them, that have the strange pull that subconsciously lets you know that you're meant to be there."

Estelle took a sip to cover her brief moment of irritation at how Jane talked about how it was to act like the Doctor. The Doctor is much more complex than just saying his name and making random statements about the various villains.

"You don't seem too impressed by the show," commented Estelle, picking up Jane's dislike in her tone. "Any particular reason why?"  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:11 pm
Woodson yawned as he walked by Speedys and decided he would get some coffee and maybe some breakfast. He finished the repairs and went to bed, but didn't get much sleep especially as the elevator magically broke again right after he returned home so he was called to do repairs again. He noticed the girl from last night and smiled and waved "Hope you had a good night."

((Not sure how to keep my character in this RP XD ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:54 pm
[[Sorry about that. Kinda moving a bit fast here it seems]]

Jane was just about to answer then the person from the previous night came up. "Oh, hello. It was quite a fine night"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:52 pm
"That's good to hear, unfortunately the elevator is broke again, I fixed it, but it somehow broke again, so you'll have to use the stairs." I say with a smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:50 pm
"Thanks for telling me. However, I'm not actually staying at that hotel."  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:22 am
"Oh you're not? That's odd. Well what where you doing there if you don't mind me asking?" Woodson asks trying to sound nice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:21 am
"Well. I thought someone I might know would have been there. But I was mistaken"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:39 am
Estelle looked over at the man who stopped by their table greeting Jane. She recognized him as the mechanic in the hotel from earlier who was fixing the elevator that strangely broke down. Estelle glanced over at Jane hearing her reply to the mechanic's question on what she was doing in the hotel.

"She may not be staying in the hotel... but I am," said Estelle. She wondered if this piece of information would jump-start Jane's memory that she had followed Estelle down the hotel stairs the day before. "It's odd the elevator is down again. When I first arrived at the hotel a couple days ago, it was working just fine. There was no signs of any indication of future breakdowns that I could tell. Just seems weird that it would keep breaking down."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff