Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Last Class Room to West(DrakXOdjin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:18 am
Leo Odjin

Cole sit down inside of the kicthen and watched her cook"it better not be trees or something all green like that"he rolled his eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:34 am
draknic
Leo Odjin

Cole sit down inside of the kicthen and watched her cook"it better not be trees or something all green like that"he rolled his eyes

Elisa Giggled as she began to make brown rice, Rice balls and spicy Indian curry.Once it was finished she first served Cole and then her self and hand his pair of chopsticks and the grabs hers breaking them apart so she could eat."Enjoy the meal!" she smiled at him before eating.  

Raenora

Devoted Wife

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:38 am
Leo Odjin

Cole looked at the chopsticks and try to copy her in the end he just speared the food with them and eat it like that"i hate using those things can never worked them at all"he rolled his eyes and slowly thinks to himself for a bit  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:56 am
draknic
Leo Odjin

Cole looked at the chopsticks and try to copy her in the end he just speared the food with them and eat it like that"i hate using those things can never worked them at all"he rolled his eyes and slowly thinks to himself for a bit

Elisa giggled and handed him a fork and a spoon."is that better?" she asked with a censer smile on her face.  

Raenora

Devoted Wife

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:18 pm
Leo Odjin

Cole happly use the fork and spoon on eating the food.he felt a bit bad for not knowing how to eat with chopsticks.he thinks that was food was good but something about that smiled she had on her face made him laughed

(to let you know i don't know how to use chopsticks lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:12 am
draknic
Leo Odjin

Cole happly use the fork and spoon on eating the food.he felt a bit bad for not knowing how to eat with chopsticks.he thinks that was food was good but something about that smiled she had on her face made him laughed

(to let you know i don't know how to use chopsticks lol)

((lol dw I'm not Asian and i only learned how to use chopsticks in the 6th grade world history class and almost had the concept on how to use it but failed X3 the reason why i used chopsticks is because I'm in love with Asian culture and language/music so you might see me use a lot of Asian reference in the rp X3))
Elisa became strangely confused as to why he laughed at her smile."whats so funny?" Elisa went back to eating her food waiting for a response.  

Raenora

Devoted Wife

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:21 pm
Leo Odjin

Cole go back to eating his food and had to response"a elf using chopsticks...it looked a little fun"he then looked away thinking about what could his family be doing.the marked on his neck glowed a bit.it was trying to unlocked his hunter magic  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:32 am
draknic
Leo Odjin

Cole go back to eating his food and had to response"a elf using chopsticks...it looked a little fun"he then looked away thinking about what could his family be doing.the marked on his neck glowed a bit.it was trying to unlocked his hunter magic

Elisa giggled at his response and finished eating her food."well i guess your right about that i never thought of how funny it was until now." Before Elisa got up to put her dishes in the sink to wash she saw his mark glowing and became a bit unsettled. She slowly got up and went to the sink and washed her dishes.  

Raenora

Devoted Wife

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:44 am
Leo Odjin

Cole cashed something onto himself to stop the marked from glowing"it noting...time to time my power inside of my body want to be seat free but i can't let that happened"he is fighting with a power soul inside of his body and hate about that his family line  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:49 am
draknic
Leo Odjin

Cole cashed something onto himself to stop the marked from glowing"it noting...time to time my power inside of my body want to be seat free but i can't let that happened"he is fighting with a power soul inside of his body and hate about that his family line

"what would happen if it was set free...Its just a thought because i don't mind if it was set free as long as you would be able to control it.." Elisa's voice trailed off and finished washing her dishes and saved them and turn to face Cole leaning on the edge of the sink.  

Raenora

Devoted Wife

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:53 am
Leo Odjin

Cole looked away and it was a power magic living inside of him"if it was free....then i force you into something and you would have a child from aftermath"he said and slowly walked outside to be by himself for a bit not wanting to think  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:03 am
draknic
Leo Odjin

Cole looked away and it was a power magic living inside of him"if it was free....then i force you into something and you would have a child from aftermath"he said and slowly walked outside to be by himself for a bit not wanting to think

Elisa blushes at what he had said and began to make ice cream for the both of them. When she was done making the ice cream she followed him outside and gave him his cone and said. "I would really like that and it wouldn't be force if I were to say that i want it" Elisa was still blushing as she ate her napoleon ice cream."But it would have to be after we are both finished with school okay? I love you Cole...I love you a lot..." Elisa smiled at him and kissed his cheek and continued to eat her ice cream.  

Raenora

Devoted Wife

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:09 am
Leo Odjin

Cole heared that ELise told him and keep thinking about what happened if his magic was free"thank you'he slowly ate the ice cream and looked at her with a little smile on his face and walked around her"ok after school...you better not tired me out when that happened"he blush after saying it  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:28 am
draknic
Leo Odjin

Cole heared that ELise told him and keep thinking about what happened if his magic was free"thank you'he slowly ate the ice cream and looked at her with a little smile on his face and walked around her"ok after school...you better not tired me out when that happened"he blush after saying it

Elisa blush immensely and nodded in agreement and finished her ice cream. "um Cole would you maybe like to spend the night here? Its up to you." she smiled at Cole and giggled.  

Raenora

Devoted Wife

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:39 am
Leo Odjin

Cole was shocked about that and nod his head"ok noting weird should happened"he walked into the house holding her hand.he leaned into and kissed her cheek  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff