Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Exᴘʟᴏsɪᴠᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ & ᴀ Bᴀʀ {O 1g} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:01 am
(lulz. Totally ironic. Eric's going to be all like 'WUT' when he comes into the bar and sees Shayna.)

Eric couldn't help but chuckle at the word boss in Paul's text to him, happy to know that even running a little late or unable to let go of the past they could all still have a sense of humor about things. Unless there was some sort of accident, he knew that they would be able to head into the bar soon enough.

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Eden was able to order drinks, a vodka on the rocks for herself and her friend's favorite drink, just as Shayna was up tuning the guitar.
"And for you, sir?" The bartender asked, looking over at Axel. Eden had turned her attention to the stage, not knowing what song she was going to sing until she actually started. Then, she actually laughed. Her friend couldn't have chosen a more ironic song. Of course she knew how hard Shayna had been on herself after everything that had happened, and was happy to see that she was finally seeing a silver lining. Being optimistic wasn't a strong point of Eden's, to say the least.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:23 pm
When the bartender asked Axel what kind of drink he would like, he didn't really have a response. He then remembered the song that planned on doing. "Red bull and a water." he said without looking. The boy was busy watching his friend sing her song. To be honest, he wasn't a fan of the original artist. Just something about her. He did however enjoy watching shayna have fun. It put him in better spirits, not that he wasn't already. Perhaps the ironic song chose meant she moving on. The idea then gave Axel an idea. It was a different song, but it was by the same artist. It would also probably a be a good idea since his goal was to Help Shayna with her relationship problem. But was he really going to do it? Axel looked around the bar, and wondered if that one familiar face might show it. It would be perfect if he did.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:17 pm
Paul couldn't help but smile as he reached the bar. Good. I'm not too late. Just a couple of minutes. He thought to himself as he managed to find a parking spot. He got out of the car and ran his hand through his spiked red hair. He walked over to the front of the bar and scanned the line until he found his friends. "Oh, hey guys. I thought you might've been inside already." He said with a wide grin as he went and joined Eric and Maverick in line.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:22 pm
((That's good wolf the floor told me it was missing you too razz haha also the guy to girl ratio in this rp is horribly off...two girls and four and a half guys, if you count josh....also totally just got Ninja'd))
Maverick smirked at Eric's comment "I dunno I think if he was in charge of saving the universe I might be a little scared, he might run a little late, showing up just after the villain finished his plan." He chuckled slightly as he kept an eye out for Paul's car. He saw him pulling up and said "We figured it'd be easier to meet you out here, ready to head inside?"  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:52 pm
(I have to go to bed pretty soon, unfortunately, and so I'll post tommorow. Spoiler: Eric is going to see Shayna and be all "... Really? REALLY?" and it'll be funny. I can't wait.)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:32 pm
minus infinity
(I have to go to bed pretty soon, unfortunately, and so I'll post tommorow. Spoiler: Eric is going to see Shayna and be all "... Really? REALLY?" and it'll be funny. I can't wait.)

(Then Axel's song choice is going to be incredibly awkward.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:20 pm
((Aw! I was totally hoping that there would be the awesome 'WUT' moment when I got home haha biggrin Ah well. Night Infinity! Well... I can make another girl.... Especially since all the guys on Eric's side are taken haha))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:20 pm
(( this song has been in my head all day, and I blame this RP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnjV7qIPVsA))  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:09 pm

Eric chuckled at the realization that if Paul were out to save the galaxy, he was going to need better time management skills. Otherwise, they were all screwed. When Paul did arrive, Eric said, We should probably go inside. Now that he and two of his friends were together, they could kick back and have a drink - and that was something Eric was definitely looking forward to.
The line going in moved at a steady pace, and the three of them were able to enter after a couple of minutes. It wasn't something that happened very often, and the feeling of luck returned.
It wouldn't last long.
Eric was looking for a place to sit when he saw Shayna up on stage, and he actually turned pale. What was this, some kind of cruel joke? It certainly wasn't very funny.
Turning back to his friends and looking like he had just seen a ghost, he very softly hissed, You guys didn't tell me she'd be here.
Sure, he had run into his one other ex once or twice after having broken up back in high school, and sure it was akward. But for some reason this just felt different. Much different.
Even without looking at her now, he would know that Shayna looked beautiful up on stage. Gorgeous, even. Not like she ever hadn't been. And she was singing something, too. It took him a bit to recognize the lyrics and when he finally did he actually grimaced as though in physical pain.
Damnit!
Yeah, he knew the irony of the song. All too well, actually. He didn't remember the song well enough, but he hoped it would be over soon.
Can we just sit down now?
Now, he needed the drinks more than ever.

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Eden sipped her drink, watching Shayna on stage as well as scanning the bar for anybody she could flirt with risk-free. No strings attached. Nothing too serious, just a little fun.
The voice echoed.
This is who you are.
Her green gaze briefly turned towards the enterance just as Shayna's ex walked in. She wondered what Shayna would think - she watched the boys just long enough to see Eric turn paler than the snow outside. With a purely maleficent gleam in her eyes, she got up and began to slowly walk towards the trio.
She wasn't looking to steal an ex, but his friends were pretty hot in the lighting of the bar. Besides, wouldn't it be fun to mind-screw them even more?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:35 pm
Maverick grinned as they walked in, he did always like checking out new places and when they all waked in and he heard that voice he felt like the worlds worst friend, "Dude, I had no idea. This is the last place I would've thought she would come to hang out." He followed Eric to the table with Paul in toe and said "Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll just leave us alone.." his voice drifted off as his eyes caught Eden's and watched her start heading in this direction.."Then again...maybe not..." He got up in attempt to intercept her and hopefully diffuse the situation and looked to Paul whispering "cheer him up.." as he made a b-line straight for Eden.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

shabatha rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:09 pm
Shayna was having a blast up on stage. The last couple of lines were just barely about to pass through her lips when her eyes darted around to see Eric walk in the door. Her music skipped a beat and she frantically caught back up and finished the song set the guitar down and walked off the stage. She had looked to the ground. She had totally seen Eric's face go white as he noticed her. Of course that would be how it went. Of course he would hate to even see her... Of course... It had been her fault entirely after all. She went back to the table as she noticed Eden and Maverick meet in the middle of their two tables... She looked quickly at Axel and down at her drink which had just arrived. "Excuse me... I need the most alcoholic drink you have..." She said quietly. People were coming up to say she was pretty good and she would smile before she gulped down her drink. It was straight rum with a side of dr. Pepper to add some taste. But she needed something stronger. She wanted to feel... Well nothing. She wanted to have nothing get out of that bar. Absolutely nothing....

((So I feel like rolling a twenty sided dice to see how drunk she gets. 0-3 She passes out, 4-7 she's so freakin drunk that she's on the verge of passing out. 8-11 She's blind raving drunk 12-14 She is drunk but still somewhat in control 15-18 She is a bit buzzed or 19-20 isn't affected biggrin Like DND haha))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:17 pm
((apparently how much alcohol she can withstand varies on more than just food and mood but on some higher power (all hail the D20) XD))  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:41 pm
((You know Sivler, I'm starting to think you don't like me...and the boy/girl ratio seriously is way off. To be honest I thought there would be more girls than boys...ALL HAIL THE 20 SIDED DIE!!!))

Paul nodded his head as his friends told him to head inside. "Yeah, I don't mind heading inside. It's just a lil cold out here. Nature really needs to come with a heater." He said as he followed them both inside. He almost stopped when he heard a familiar voice and looked to see Shayna doing some singing on stage, but he forced himself to keep walking in hopes that Eric wouldn't see her. "I'm sorry bro. I didn't even know she would be here. I thought they would be off at a party or something." He said apologeticly as he sat down.

He couldn't help but silently panic as Maverick left to intercept Eden. Cheering people up wasn't exactly his forté. His brain raced as he thought of different ways to help distract and cheer up Eric. "Hey man, relax a bit. You're starting to look like a ghost. Actually, that might work in our favor. We could have you run around and act like you're haunting the place and make everyone run out in fear. It'll be a blast!" He said, not entirely sure if it'll have the desired effect of cheering Eric up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:00 am
Axel watched as Shayna began to get really nervous. He looked around and saw Eden chatting it up with some guy. A look of mild disappointment was on his face. He really wished she would stop flirting with other guys. It made him feel bad for her boyfriend. Then Axel spotted another familiar face. Shayna's ex. He could already tell from his expression that he was not in the mood. These two were just cursed. Axel breathed a sigh and waited for his drink to come. Once his drinks arrived, the red bull and water, he slapped himself across the face and began to down the energy drink. If he was going to mimic the almighty Andrew W.K. he going to need to go wild. Axel then took a big gulp of his water and poured the rest on his head. His long, unkempt, shaggy hair was instantly soaked and flipping everywhere. To make matters worse, Axel could feel the effects of the Red Bull kicking in. the boy got up from his seat and began to do some basic stretches. He then turned to Shayna who had just chugged her own drink. "Wish me luck!" Axel said with a psychotic looking grin. His eyes were beginning to twitch along with several other muscles in his body. Axel then made his way to karaoke stage. "Who's ready to party!!!" Axel yelled straight into the live microphone. "When it's time to party, we will party hard" Axel's voice said in an electronic voice before his song kicked in.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:09 pm
((All right! Imma make a girl biggrin IF YOU WERE GONNA GET DRUNK OVER A SMALL DRINK THEN WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU ORDER SOMETHING HARDER!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn drunks....))

Shayna started to smile as the rum started to take it's effect on her. She was starting to loosen up and as the other drink was brought to the table she couldn't keep the grin off her face. As Axel started to sing she felt the need to get up and dance. She was fighting the urge to get up when Axel finished. She sighed happily before taking a sip of the large drink. Since it was very large she took one sip and knew it was a mix of things. She could taste the rum... Oh it was That rum mixed with a bunch of stuff to keep the kick from making her too drunk. Bacardi 151... The best rum in the world was known to give you trouble. It was mixed with some soda and some tonix or so it tasted. Oh it was good.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff