Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Shh Don't Tell...(Open/ ALWAYS ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Money?
  Money!
View Results

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:03 pm
"Hey I'll Catch you tomorrow Liam, I'll stop by and see if i can give you a hand with that bike of yours"he said with a wave"Hey Vic you need a lift?"he asked heading back to his car"Hey New girl Need a ride!?"Ignus bellowed with a smile and wave"If so better get in cuz this ride won't be sitting here long!"he opened the heavy door of the car and the black interior was illuminated by blue led lights. he smiled as he sat inside the car and placed his key into the ignition waiting for a response.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:22 pm
Nearly jumping out of her skin Eliza turned around and saw the boy who'd thrown money at Liam. "A ride?" She said aloud. Not totally positive it'd be a good idea she jogged to the care. She looked at the boy warily. "I suppose I will accept a ride... You know where the Gordon's live?"

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:12 pm
Victor laughed a bit brushing it off. "Sure thing. Plus, I was gonna offer some anyway. Too much for me anyway." Victor said giving him a good portion of tacos. "See ya later" he said before turning his attention to Ignus, "Sure, that'd be great." He said before getting in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:16 pm
"Sure do"Ignus said with a gentle smile as he opened the door for her"I'm Ignatius Nassir, You may call me Ignus or Iggy for short"he said as he turned the key causing the sleeping car to roar to life. Once inside the car you could tell it wasn't normal. There were gauges around the driver with a little red button on the dash. he pulled a cigarette from the pack sitting in a cup holder and snapped his lighter open. He lit it and took a long drag before blowing the smoke out the window."Oh you may smoke in my car as long as you don't burn the leather"he said and smiled to her  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:27 pm
Smiling at Ignatius she pulled out her own pack and lit another cigarette of her own. "I'm Eliza Gordon. The Gordon's adopted me last week." She looked around at the car. It was definitely modified. "You race or something?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:34 pm
"Yeah I hold the number 3 spot on the local drag circuit"he said with a gentle smile as he stomped on the gas. the tires squealed as the car shot off like a silver bullet down the road"What ever you do sweetheart"he said as he he took another drag off his cig"Don't hit that button" he grinned widely as the smoke poured from his mouth as he spoke and laughed"Also might wanna buckle up for this up coming part"he warned her"Vic, hold on to your tacos!"  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:47 pm
"Oh that's great." Eliza smiled. She ashed her cigarette out the window then pulled the seat belt around her and buckled it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:00 pm
He smiled more as he ripped the e-brake and powered around the turn before stopping out in front of vics house. he opened the door and leand the seat up for him  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:27 pm
"Thanks for the ride" Victor said before getting out of the car, and into the apartment. Where predictability his cousin was waiting for him to return. The two of them started eating Tacos together.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:40 pm
Eliza watched as Vic got out of the car. She hated the fact that she was alone in the car with this man she barely knew but she simply smoked her cigarette and waited patiently to be dropped off at her house.

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Serphrim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:54 am
♣│ Liam Michael Summerton │♣

User Image
Pocketing his money in his back pocket. Liam went to close the shop. He put tools aways, swept the floors, and made sure the office was locked up. After returning to garage portion, he stepped outside to pull the heavy metal garage door down. He locked the door and then pushed a button to set the alarm and lower another metal gate. He turned around and got punched in the face. He wasn't quite sure who it was or where he came from. But when the man pulled a knife on him. Liam lost it. He grabbed the man's hand and hit the wrist to drop the knife. Once the blade was on the ground, Liam kicked the knife and watch as it went down the sewer the drain. Still fending off the man. Liam gave a hard jab to the person's nose, causing a slightly popping noise, followed by blood. Liam was a good fighter, thanks to all his martial arts he took as a kid. He took the man's arm and and spun him around. With the guy's arm in a agonizing position, Liam spoke to him. The tone was threatening, terrifying and yet serious at the same time."Next time I won't be so nice, to let you off with a broken nose. However, If I see you junkies trying to break into the shop again, I'll kill you." Liam thought the man was a junkie that was planning to mug him and rob the shop. Not knowing that it was the man who has been chasing done a certain. Wouldn't you think Fate played a role tonight.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:40 am
Ignus smiled lightly to her."Don't be so afraid Eliza, You're in good hands with me around"he said and smiled lightly to her as he put his seat back and continued driving twisting through the streets.  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:13 pm
Afraid that she'd offended Ignus somehow she gave him a half-hearted smile. "That's good." She mumbled hoping it was something she could believe. It'd be nice to actually feel safe for once.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:40 am
♣│ Liam Michael Summerton │♣

User Image
Liam made a thorough check around the shop before heading home. Walking down the streets, instead of his usual ride, he watched the night scenery. After all he just beat the living crap out of guy who literally came up out of no where.
After the 15 minute walk, Liam was finally walking up the steps to his apartment. He was living alone since he was on terms with his parents. Technically the place belonged to his older brother, but he was mostly away overseas.

Serphrim

Serphrim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:47 pm
bump  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items