Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

rrrobot !

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:57 pm
im from a depth. / FAD

ive been on gaia for about a year
on different accounts~

i enjoy
socks.

( :

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:58 pm
Umm...hi I suppose. I was invited about twenty minutes ago. So, after thinking about it, I decided to join.  

Maker Of Tomorrow

Distinct Consumer

Khalida Nyoka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:34 pm
Naota Daemon
well, I am me and that's about it ^.^ I like anime and drawing.

It is nice to meet you, I hope you enjoy your stay.

I am me as well, though I'm no artist...

Have fun,  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:37 pm
I too recieved the random PM, and after staring at it for a few moments in confusion, I shrugged and said "why not indeed!" so here I am. umm...my name should be in a little boxy space above my head somewheres...*looks around, then points* see? right there. ^ ^ I've been on gaia for...*goes to check* wow, that's wierd...6/6/06 will mark one year of me being on gaia instead of doing homework...how odd. *shrugs* anyways, um...I'm Mad, but in a mostly harmless, ha ha look at the insane person kind of way..usually. I suppose that's all for me right now. 'till next time!  

SplitFrame

Dapper Genius

Khalida Nyoka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:37 pm
shells_of_sand
o.O I too, was just randomly invited.
I'm a 17 year old Australian and I've been on Gaia for about... a year and 4 months or so? I'm currently questing for cans ( gonk ) and spend most my time on Gaia lurking the GCD or hanging out in some of my guilds. ^.^ Although lately I'm getting addicted to art too. heart

Australia is it? Well welcome friend, I hope you can have fun here.

I'm trying to make this place big (of course), and I also want people from all over the world. Thank you for agreeing to join!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:38 pm
Kiti-Rin
Uh wow, I'm really new sweatdrop I got this pm randomly and thought I'd join, I mean, why not? There's not much else to do xp

Welcome~!

Hopefully it is here that you'll increase your post count, take the polls, and from there be farther along to getting your dream avatar (which looks good, by the way).  

Khalida Nyoka
Vice Captain

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:39 pm
from a depth.
im from a depth. / FAD

on different accounts~

i enjoy
socks.

( :

Ooooooh, socks! I love socks! I have tons of different colored and different patterned socks. I hate it when they get holes in them. cry heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:40 pm
Sure, why not give it a shot. I'm God of the Mind. I've been a part of Gaia for over a year and I'm questing for a Devil Tail - 1/3 of the way there! ^.^ Anywho.. thanks for inviting me 3nodding  

God of the Mind

Dangerous Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Khalida Nyoka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:42 pm
KayMaxwell
I was randomly invited to join this guild, possibly because I was found... Fishing? xD

At any rate, here's a little about me. This is my second Gaia account, I shucked my first and then my friend hacked into it and stole everything. >.>; I don't remember when I started Gaia with that account, but it's been a while. I'm at the rebellious age of sixteen, and I'll be turning seventeen in May. On Gaia I go by the name Kay, and my self-proclaimed profession is Evil Overlord of the Chatterbox. >_> I also have a guild to prove it.

Well, evil overlord, your in my domain now... I give you the title of... "evil sub-overlord-of-doom"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:44 pm
did you invite me to this guild you dirrty monkey?!?! j/k  

Lady Lucrecia

Eloquent Sex Symbol

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200

Lady Lucrecia

Eloquent Sex Symbol

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:47 pm
zentlair
from a depth.
im from a depth. / FAD

on different accounts~

i enjoy
socks.

( :

Ooooooh, socks! I love socks! I have tons of different colored and different patterned socks. I hate it when they get holes in them. cry heart

but holey socks are sacred! :O  
Hello! I'm Shadow Sythe... I've been on Gaia for... umm *checks profile* almost 2 years(holy craaaap.... I didnt know it was that long sweatdrop )
Anyways... I like to eat eat eat apples and bananas... and stuff ninja  

Shadow Sythe

God of the Mind

Dangerous Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
God of the Mind
Sure, why not give it a shot. I'm God of the Mind. I've been a part of Gaia for over a year and I'm questing for a Devil Tail - 1/3 of the way there! ^.^ Anywho.. thanks for inviting me 3nodding
Also, I'm a market pirate pirate because I don't like the title "market whore" xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:48 pm
water_melon
I'm around a teenager
5' 6" ish
Cocasian(mostly german)
Blonde
Blue-green eyes
Yes i am Female like my avi 3nodding
Curly Dirty-Blonde hair
Likes: Singing, acting, dancing(espically hip hop), anatomy (i know i'm crazy rolleyes ), going to see musicals/plays and stand up comedy, dirty dancing(yes i'm a very sexy dancer!), writing, and trying new things! Hence forth me joining this guild "Why not"
I'm a lacto ovo vegetarian meaning i don't eat any meat(including pultry) but i eat dairy
Favorite Person at the moment: My friend Kevin
Favorite food(s): nori maki and paki
Favorite music genre: HipHop, it's alot of fun to dance to do
Something odd about meh: I can put my feet behind my head 3nodding

Well... ok!

Have some fun, and keep yourself pg-13 in the guild (anything else goes to pms). Dirty Dancing is a movie... so you may dance the night away... with respectable young gentlemen who can keep their hands to themselves (unless you don't want them to...).  

Khalida Nyoka
Vice Captain

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas