Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Radioactive Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:28 pm
BRS weakly looked at the boys and gripped a rock. W..why did you save me?..ugh..I'm not worth it.. she said said moaning in pain and trying to heal herself slowly. She tried to sit up and she did, but only to realize that her body was starting to have more scars than usual L..look I need to go out for air..don't follow me

((sorry 4 being late!))
i-Saito_Hiraga-i][/quote]
[quote="MoonlinkJester34

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:42 am
PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

Wes slowly smiled at BRS when she left and completely ignored her and silently drifted up beside her, "Look black, not sure why he saved you but i know why i did" he said before touching her shoulder before drifting away from her "I'm going to look for supplies see ya later" he said with a wink before a ring appeared above him and he jumped before he was then cannoned towards town  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:03 pm
PopCandy22
i-Saito_Hiraga-i][/quote]
[quote="MoonlinkJester34

Hmm every life is worth saving i'm not even alive i am just energy in an armor suit X turns away and packs a pile for a fire. then he blast it with a small ball of energy and the wood caught on fire. here is some heat to keep you warm, i might be able to take some of those scars away from you BRS  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:15 am
While watching Wes give her the gesture of winking and then leaving, BRS heard what X was saying about removing her scars. She gave him a clod glare and then looked away. The two man stitch scars remain on my body. They remind me of my life before this world turned into ash and dust. I don't want you to remove them...also my life one day won't be worth the risk of saving. I would take away my own life just so that this world will continue to rot she said while she grabbed some dirt and slowly poured it out of her hand. Her eye began to glow it's blue flame as she looked directly into his eyes feeling empty and hollow.

MoonlinkJester34

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:14 pm
PopCandy22
MoonlinkJester34

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

X takes of his helmet making a clicking sound unhooking the helmet and looks at her with his glowing eyes every life is worth saving. it's just that when someone is being hurt my instincts kicked in so i saved you. no matter how small the life is or how big it is still worth saving. now as for me i'm not worth saving. all i am is a being of pure energy. i could have left earth behind but i didn't. if i die i will just be scattered across the winds and my energy particles will never combine again so i only have one life to live. X put his helmet back on and it made a clicking noise sealing it shut.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:35 pm
X got up and sat next to BRS Look your not much use to me with that attitude but listen you can lean on me when your not strong I'll be your friend. hahaha i got that from an old song i use to like before this happened to me. let me formally introduce myself i was once called Roak Justice but what you see now i am called X short for X-Energy. whats your name your real name from the past before all hell broke loose
User Image
PopCandy22

Monotonesword34

Ryatsuo

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:51 pm
X watched wes leave the area as he returned to BRS's side
User Image
Monotonesword34
PopCandy22

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:41 am
Wes had been gathering supplies into a couple of bags which he had found in the ruins of a shop before he noticed he was sneaking into an old military bunker and drifting down the corridors before he came into a large elevator and pressed the down button.
He raised an eyebrow the the notification for a password before he opened the keyboard and started to type bringing up the data retrieval program and hacking the password for the admin so he could continue down hoping there where more supplies at the bottom  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:21 am
Listening to what Energy had to say BRS sighed and curled up into a small ball with her head on knees I don't remember my name...This hell broke lose years ago. I was only a child then, my parents died when that explosion hit and I lost my memory of who I was or why these dead bodies were holding me. After that, I just roamed the Earth growing up to become this BRS explained as she stayed curled up, she wanted to cry but her face had a blank stare and tears were streaming through the side of her cheeks. She then jerked up and felt her face like a river W..What are these?..tears?..I never cried before! how do I make them s-stop!? she asked wiping her face but more kept going, she looked at X with a concerned face and tears.

MoonlinkJester34

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:39 am
Neah gasped when he opened the last door of this underground bunker, inside was a holographic globe and a chair with holokeys on the arms before he saw a side room which he entered and saw the suit in a glass chamber before the computer beside it. Logging on he pulled up the information and gasped before activating the activation programs which sent an notification out to all living people in he military there being only one X-energy. He stepped into the chamber and closed his eyes knowing that when he next opened them the suit would be on him and active.

Activating Deus ex machina system.............
Beginning suit integration for new user
Time until completion: Ten minutes
All systems and personnel have been notified
Booting A.I system code-name Mezzo
0%

PopCandy22

Ryatsuo

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:28 pm
X said "You can't stop tears you just ha......hold on." X found a security alarm has been tripped in the mainframe. "No no no no no someone has put on a suit in designed for X-Energy if this happens the person inside will burn up with X-Energy and die i should have destroyed that bunker but i needed that extra suit. this suit is number one mission in the wrong hands the earths will be destroyed i have to go you can join me if you want."
User Image
Monotonesword34
PopCandy22

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:44 pm
Suit integration in progress
Time until completion: 5 minutes forty five seconds
All systems running at 100%
Mezzo A.I Protocol boot.exe activated
25% complete

Wes was locked into the chamber as robotic arms held the suit parts over his body, he was now wearing a cybernetic bodysuit meant to enhance the synchronization rate of the suit and user. Purple sparks ran around his body and to the metal of the suit as the computer ran though lines and lines of coding getting ready to begin ensemble the suit around him

PopCandy22

Ryatsuo

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:26 pm
User Image

Wait up..That's Wes in his suit you explained.. BRS said as she slowly got up and wiped her face roughly then looked at X. We need to go right now..so let's go she said as she dashed out of the cave into the wide open area heading into the city, she had this feeling of concern on her face, this was Wes a man who's willingly staying with a girl like her. No sense of emotion, but only a fighter. AS she entered into the city she was waiting for X to come by and show her where he was We're the last humans on this Earth...I can't afford for anyone to die on my hands..even if that means I have to die to keep.. she thought until a loud roaring sound came from within the deeper downtown part of the city, it could be another one of those skyscraper demons or maybe something more, dangerous then that

MoonlinkJester34

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:42 am
"Go on ahead if its one of those gaint monsters again i-i can atleast hold it of till you get wes here now go." X pulls out his gun and walks past BRS inside he knew he was gonna die because there was a legion downtown so he went to by BRS time. X starts to hum a song to calm his nerves this was it he was gonna die but it was for the sake of the world and for his friends.
User Image
Monotonesword34

PopCandy22

Ryatsuo

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:39 am
Suit integration complete
Beginning suit boot-up
Time until completion: 1 minute remaining
Mezzo A.I Protocol fully active
95% complete

Wes awoke after the suit was fully around him noting that it was power assisted, either that or his powers were making it lighter for him. He couldn't see but he could faintly hear the noise coming from above him somewhere. All of a sudden a HUD flashed up running though lines of coding

Deus ex machina system activated
All nearby Personal are notified
Full Authority given to user
Opening Coms

PopCandy22

Ryatsuo

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash