Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Secrets Unveiled Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:03 pm
XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Theodore smiled at the servants and looked at Alec, "I don't think he likes me," he told him quietly once the king was gone, he then looked at the food that was put infront of him, "wow, this looks so good, you'd never see food like this anywhere else," he said and started to eat it, it tasted twice as better then it looked, the prince got to eat like this everyday, he wondered if he'd last a day outside the castle without all of his servents, he took another bit of it, he kinda wanted to bring some food home for his dad but he'd have to worry about that later,  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:36 am
C h i X C h o

"Well, I'm sure he'll warm up to you." Alec said lightly, trying to comfort him before he began eating as well. "So, If I'm going to be helping you find your father, first I'm going to need to know his name." He wanted to help him find his father, he really did. But he couldn't help thinking that Theodore might leave him if he were to find his father. The prince was already starting to feel deep feelings for the other male and he didn't want him to go.  

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:46 am
XxScarlet_ShowersxX

He looked at him and nodded, "right, his name is Albert Grim, a toy maker," he told him and took another bite, "this food is really great, I feel like I haven't eatenin days," he said and looked at the prince, "al- prince, you look a little down he said reached over and lifted his chin a little, "is everything alright your highness?" He asked and watched him with a bit of a concerned face,  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:52 am
C h i X C h o

"Well I guess you haven't eaten in days, seeing as how you've been a teddy bear for quite some time." Alec kept his eyes on his food. He then blushed a light shade of red when he felt his chin be lifted. The prince nodded his head and moved Theodore's hand away "Yes, and I said to call me Alec."  

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:24 am
XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Theodore nodded, "I suppose that's true," he said, "so some toys do need to eat," he added and watched his hand get moved, he looked down at his food and took another bite, "yes, sorry, I just...the king made me nervous, it really seems like he doesn't like me," he told him and drank some of his water,  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:03 am
C h i X C h o

Alec drank a bit of his own water, "He'll warm up to you, I'm sure." He said reassuringly before finishing up his breakfast. "There's no need to be scared of my dad, he'd never hurt you. His guards would do that for him." Alec said this with a huge smile on his face as he drank more of his water  

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:21 am
XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Theodore sighed, "that was what i expected..." he said to himself as he at more of his food. "Alec, why did you still want to keep me even after i stopped being a bear?" he asked him but still looked at his plate,  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:25 am
C h i X C h o

Alec rocked back and forth in his seat, he called in one of his servants and asked for them to get him some apple juice. They nodded and he watched the person leave before looking at Theodore "Well, I like you of course, and even if you aren't a bear any more I can still cuddle you." He said excitedly and continued smiling.  

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:23 pm
XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Theodore looked at him, "and even though you dont know me you still trust me enough to cuddle with you?" he asked, he didnt understand exactly what he meant when he said he liked him so he threw it off as a friendly like, "your ok with having an older boy cuddle with you instead of a bear?im not exactly travel size," he told him and took a few more bites.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:54 pm
C h i X C h o

Alec laughed lightly and "I'm okay with it, you don't have to be bear size to give out hugs." When his apple juice arrived her thanked the servant before taking a sip and placing his glass down. "You're really savoring that aren't you?" He asked, referring to his food.  

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:30 am
XxScarlet_ShowersxX
C h i X C h o

Alec laughed lightly and "I'm okay with it, you don't have to be bear size to give out hugs." When his apple juice arrived her thanked the servant before taking a sip and placing his glass down. "You're really savoring that aren't you?" He asked, referring to his food.

Theodore looked down at the plate, "oh, um, I'm sorry I just never get food like this...I bet this whole meal costs a lot to make," he said and ate a little quicker, he didn't realize he was taking so long,he stopped to drink some water,  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:34 am
C h i X C h o

"Well since this is the palace I'm sure we can afford breakfast." Alec said lightly and watched him, when he noticed the other male was starting to eat faster he quickly shook his head. "You don't have to rush, I was just pointing something out. Please slow down, you could get sick." The prince had became worried in two point five seconds.  

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:37 am
XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Theodore looked at him, "oh, I'm sorry," he said again and slowed down again,he sighed a little, "I wish my dad could eat like this," he said, "I hope he's taking care of himself," he told him, "he has a habit of being a workaholic, and he won't stop till I remind him that he needs to eat or sleep," he said,  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:54 am
C h i X C h o

"Um, when we find your father will you leave?" Alec asked with a slight frown as he looked at his now empty plate. He wondered if Theodore knew what he meant when he said that he liked him. Though he might think he was just being idiotic for saying such things because he didn't even know Theodore. Alec knew what he looked like naked, his name, and the fact that he used to a teddy bear. Those seemed to be the only things he knew about Theodore, with this in mind he sudden;y wanted to know more.  

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:27 am
XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Theodore paused and went from looking down at the plate to looking at Alec then back at the table, "um...well...even if we find him and I go back with him...he hasnt been selling anything recently...I guess people have more to worry about then toys...maybe it would be better if I didn't go back...it wouldnt be hard for him to buy food for one ess person," he said and looked at his lap, "but I don't want to be a burden to you or the king," he said and looked at him,  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff