Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Quest - Wrapping Up Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:40 pm
Mongooseh
Vermundr Farulfr

So much rage I can barely contain it.

Hoooooly crap, max strength, brawl, and melee. Seriously living up to the ahroun name.......and I've been reading the Get of Fenris book. A fine Fenrir Modi indeed lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:34 am
KytanaTheThief
Mongooseh
Vermundr Farulfr

Hoooooly crap, max strength, brawl, and melee. Seriously living up to the ahroun name.......and I've been reading the Get of Fenris book. A fine Fenrir Modi indeed lol

I have no idea what you mean by fenrir modi but yeah he's meant to be beastly (HAHA SEE WHAT I DID THERE) in melee.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:39 am
What's slowing the Seph down:
-I seem to have made a completely mystical oriented character... and gimped in every other aspect. I need to figure out how to round this out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:42 am
Mongooseh
KytanaTheThief
Mongooseh
Vermundr Farulfr

I have no idea what you mean by fenrir modi but yeah he's meant to be beastly (HAHA SEE WHAT I DID THERE) in melee.

You should read the Get of Fenris tribebook, it's been my favorite so far. Fenrir is the classic/traditional name for the Get tribe, and Modi is their term for Ahroun.  

KytanaTheThief
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:46 pm
Seph Baelzara
What's slowing the Seph down:
-I seem to have made a completely mystical oriented character... and gimped in every other aspect. I need to figure out how to round this out.

If you think a rounded auspice group like this will have no need for mysticism, you are mistaken. I intend to send you into the Umbra as part of your First Quest. Don't think of it as "I'm lacking in other essential traits", think of it as "I'm picking up the slack for my teammates".

Also if you still want in on Bunyip, you need to choose 3 colors smile (Unless I missed another one of your posts)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:15 pm
Rain Yupa

Question: Are we allowed to use the Merits and Flaws from the Player's Guide?  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:39 pm
Rain Yupa
Also if you still want in on Bunyip, you need to choose 3 colors smile

I'm afraid this is a case of me missing a post or two. What is this "Bunyip" you speak of?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:06 pm
Seph Baelzara
I'm afraid this is a case of me missing a post or two. What is this "Bunyip" you speak of?

Directs you to Bunyip  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:30 pm
xX_Terei_Xx
Rain Yupa

Question: Are we allowed to use the Merits and Flaws from the Player's Guide?

Until I have a hard copy of my own, I'm going to have to say no, for now. When I get it, I'll allow retroactive tweaking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:31 pm
Seph Baelzara
Rain Yupa
Also if you still want in on Bunyip, you need to choose 3 colors smile

The game I said I'd run for Ms. Kuro and you said you were interested?  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:11 pm
Rain Yupa
Until I have a hard copy of my own, I'm going to have to say no, for now. When I get it, I'll allow retroactive tweaking.

Darn. Oh well...

I guess that means my revised sheet is done.

Now I just need to get my charrie's personality and background from my head and onto the computer, as well as define my contacts and Kinfolk from my Background.
I'll also need to change a few details of my BG or purposefully leave some things a bit vague, in case we get the Merits/Flaws I wanted later....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:52 pm
Okay, I'm going to want each of you to write me a short story, like few paragraphs, maybe thirty-four of them, about your life prior to your First Change, what event triggered your change, and how you've adapted to your new life since.

Mongooseh, you're a Metis, so touch upon your parents a bit moreso than talking about your First Change. Who were they? Why did they break one of the sacred laws of the Litany? How has the life of a Metis treated you?

All you Lupusesesses, I expect wolf stories. And it better be more descriptive than "I was a wolf. I hunted. That's about it." Wolves are a dying species on our planet, and there's so few wild wolves these days compared to the days of your ancestors. Touch upon the circumstances that allowed you to be born, amongst everything else.

Three, you're a Homid. You got the easy one. Nothing special required from your story that hasn't been mentioned already.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:28 pm
I guess I'll post it here and move it to my sheet if I need to:

Vali Dalca (aka Shadowfang) was born the child of Homid Garou Gavril Dalca (aka Howl-of-Storms) and his beautiful lupine mate.

Gavril wanted an heir to his family's name, both in the Garou world and the human world. While he was still a young man, he had married a woman in his home of Romania and sired 2 daughters. He left them a few years later, at the Shadow Lords' call, and had a Kin-Fetch watch over them just in case. Gavril had many tasks to take care of as a faithful member of the fight for Gaia and the CEO of a large company, leaving him little time to nurture any young.

While he was on a business trip in New York, he met a nice young woman that was enamored by his genial nature. He did feel bad for a while after cheating on his wife, but it soon left his mind. He adopted the "out of sight, out of mind" mentality and kept this woman as a mistress.

He got a text about 3 months later from the woman in New York. Gavril cursed himself for being so careless, but waited to see what might become of his new unborn child. At the very least, it was another chance at creating a Garou to carry on the family legacy and fight for Gaia.

As the children's age of maturity came and went, however, Gavril realized that maybe it was time to look for a different kind of mate. He bid his wife and mistress farewell, leaving the human world for the realm of the wolves. His search for a suitable mate brought him all over the Romanian countryside where wolves were slowly making a comeback. Though the species was stronger here than in most parts of Eurasia, it wasn't an easy task to find a pack, much less a mate.
He stayed with a pack for a few years, before making his way to alpha and taking a mate of his own. His lupine wife was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen and he had a feeling that this was the fate Gaia had in store for him. He stayed with his mate for a year before she gave birth to a litter of pups in the spring.

Gavril remembered that night well. The full moon had just passed and the spring air had just started to becoming playful and inviting. The pack howled a song of joy that night.

Just before the pups would reach adulthood, Gavril was called away for another important Shadow Lords moot. One of his pups, which Gavril had named Vali, decided that his father's absence was the best time for him to go exploring at the edges of the territory. Two of his siblings, a brother and a sister, went along with him with the promise of fun.
One area of the territory was dangerously close to a remote human settlement and the last stop in Vali and Friends' journey of fun. Their fun ended the moment they came close to the aforementioned area.

Vali got a prickling feeling and glanced around. It was like he was being watched, but by what? There was little movement in the forest surrounding the small group and nothing that smelled of danger. He yipped at his kin, letting them know to stay alert.
Vali had only taken a few steps when he heard a thunderous BANG, soon followed by another BANG, from behind him. He hid in the bushes and saw the limp bodies of his siblings in a clearing, the sickening smell of their mingling blood wafting through the now silent air.

A shadowy figure stepped out of the other side of the clearing and knelt down beside Vali's brethren. He could faintly make out the figure's words, though they held no meaning for the Lupus. He could tell that the figure wasn't pleased, however. "Hmph. These aren't werewolves, either. Was my information wrong....?" The figure whacked Vali's brother with the butt of his rifle, before kicking both bodies in resentment.

If someone was out hunting for wolves for meat, Vali could understand that. If they were hunting because the wolves were getting too close to human territory, Vali could understand that. If they were hunting and then disgracing the dead, Vali could NOT understand that.
Vali let out an angry snarl then a low, rumbling growl. The figure looked up, trying to pinpoint the direction of the noise. It was too late, however. Vali was already an airborne. The figure looked up just in time to see a creature that was no longer a wolf, though not quite a werewolf. It was something lupine in nature, yet beyond primal.
The figure took a shot at Vali and was able to get out a single short yelp, before the Hispo clamped his jaws around the human's neck. There was a couple pained gurgles emanating from the collapsed throat and then silence.

Vali shifted back into his wolf form and sat down. His head was spinning. Whatever had just happened, it was exhilarating and satisfying. He felt full of energy and light as air. As he was trotting around at the new feeling, he stepped into something wet. Blood.
Vali glanced over at the figure of a man laying near the edge of the clearing, the shadows of the trees starting to bathe the still body in darkness. It was then that Vali noticed his shoulder was stinging. The bullet had grazed him, but that wasn't all. It had been a silver bullet and was causing quite a bit of pain after-the-fact.
Vali wondered just who this human was, but let the though leave his mind. He needed to get back to the pack. His father needed to know what had happened. His father would understand.

When he got back to the pack, the look in his father's eyes let him know that his father already knew what had happened. Gavril laid his large, warm head on Vali's shoulder. It was, much to Vali's surprise, a comforting feeling for such a foreign gesture. All Vali knew was that his father was happy and proud.

It wasn't until another cycle of the moon had passed that Vali took his first step into what he would know later as the Garou Nation.

(( tl;dr: I was a wolf. I hunted. That's about it. ;D ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:37 pm
Meep  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:05 pm
xX_Terei_Xx