Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] THE RELOCATION FLUTTERDOGS PAGE 10 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

littledevils freakzoid

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:04 am
As Monty stood and watched the group grow larger he didn't notice when Hel walked in till she was hanging on to his shoulder. He gave a little smile " Ok sounds good. I'm Monty." shuffling the chains on his jacket "first year...well first month and first class."

Lucyal
yeah! I have work today in like 2ish hours but I'm off tomorrow smile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:58 am
Millie talked excitedly, "There are many different types of reapers. The most well known are those that harvest FEAR. Some, like me use magic though. There's even a few that don't use any magic at all, but they're really good at alchemy. I don't think there is a real reason why our weapons are different. They just are. I guess it depends on the type of reaper you are and maybe a bit of your personality as well. I don't think I've ever seen a Witch with a weapon. They have familiars instead."
Millie realized that trying to describe what her kind does was rather difficult when there were so many vastly different types.
"What kind of weapon can you summon? Can you cast spells with it?"

Ice Queen

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:16 am
"My dear, a weapon is unnecessary for spell casting for horsemen," Fai said. "But I take it, reapers find it necessary? Interesting." He mentally categorized all the things she had just told him. It was very interesting, he decided.

"Ah, yes, my weapon is called a meteor ball. Famine horsemen tend to have chains in their weapons, other horsemen have other styles. And you say you use magic--what would that be called?" he asked. "Is there a title for it?"

Alicia Firestar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:07 am
“A pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Monty.” Hel returned with a bit of a grin. She was actually behaving herself today as well…impressive. The ghoul whistled, and then laughed. “Oh Jack, first year, first month, and first class? No fooling! You really are brand spanking new! You have not gone on any of those field trips yet, have you?” The ones that often caused students lots of suffering. Yanno, those ones.

While waiting for her partner to reply, Hel caught sight of West, looking well…grumpy! “…PSSSSSSSSSSSSST.” Hel acted like she was trying to be discreet. Key word, acting. “PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST WEST. Careful, friend…” She started in all seriousness. “Your face might get stuck like that.” She grinned, and then made a surprised sound when Belladonna came over and kissed her cheek and gave her a quick hug. “So good to see you too!” She returned, and then may have goosed her as she skittered away. May have (read as probably). So much for behaving herself.

Hel so did like a challenge…especially when the boilfriend was here to watch.

littledevils freakzoid
No problem and no worries, really! <3

Smerdle
Hay thur

AyeAvast
ilu 2

Ol-j-man
o hai Mort didn't c u thar (lies)

Lucyal
Crew

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:55 am
Nergui was still unsure of attending student classes, but orders were orders, and she was loathed to disobey.. Well, to disobey her own superiors. She had little qualms ignoring whatever power the denizens of Halloween liked to pretend they held over them, even if she was not entirely willing to test such limits.

So she had made the decision to attend, and upon learning that partners would be essential she had moved immediately to take Thrain's arm, effectively claiming him for herself before so much as a greeting could be exchanged between the two friends.

That would come next in the form of a challenging smile. "Partners in crime again, old friend."

aye avast
Snatching Thrain!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:26 pm
Falair was a bit distracted, or perhaps a little bored. Distractions distractions, so many distractions.

Wait! Partners right. She turned on her toes, brown eyes locking on the dark haired scareling. A smile cracking behind her face mask as she approached her. Initiative taken~

"Do you still need a partner? If so would you be mine?"

Katarina Everard
Won't you be my neighbor partner? emotion_donotwant

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:30 pm
As it seemed her little area of area-ness had gone rather quiet around her, Olivia decided to enjoy the silence and observe the others around her with her usual pleased smile. There was a very interesting group today, not the usual she tended to see and as much as she adored them it was nice to see a different collection of students - and apparently horsemen to boot.

Fun fun Olivia staring times. OuO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:40 pm
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PARTNER, PLEASE POST SO AT THE TOP OF YOUR POST IN RED SO YOU CAN FIND EACH OTHER. IF BY THE NEXT UPDATE YOU STILL DON'T HAVE ONE, I WILL PULL ONE OF MY CHARACTERS OUT FOR IT <3

If there are NO MORE first years, Y2s and up can pair together.

At this point new students can still join in until the next update <3

Cricket was helping the last of the students get situated when there was a sudden racket. Several heads turned to look towards the clatter as a menacingly large wolf with a skeletal face (some had seen his picture in the class on Natural Forms, actually...) came running like a not-so-majestic sled dog down the road, towing along with him a large cart with another professor (Hello, Rengath) tossed in the back as well as a several kits - and not like Cricket's first aid kits.

".....What is all this?" Cricket looked about ready to facepalm so hard her hand would go through her face (then again, she could probably do that anyways.) Elekereth's tail wagged madly, seeming to propel his entire body. "I got things!" he expressed brightly. "Oh come on, are you telling me that you were expecting everybody to be perfectly prepared for this kind of an adventure?" he asked as a few students gave Elk a slightly skeptical look.

"OKAY!" Elk's voice suddenly turned into a booming roar of a sound that made a few people jump. "I recommend everybody here grab at kit from my cart before we get going. If you're missing proper footwear or a coat, you can get that too. I'd hate to make you wear your feet out because you weren't ready to walk!"

The contents of the kit:

-A portable net that looks like you'd transport butterflies in it. It's rather fragile looking.
-A butterfly net
-Some rope
-A flashlight
-A can of spray that smells like water and flowers.

Douse yourself in the spray
You are suddenly mobbed by every insect in the area. Cricket has to peel them off of you forcefully, but she remains eerily close herself afterwards until the scent goes away. You are now out of spray.

Yikes.

The Footwear and Coats:
The shoes and coat are the most comfortable thing you have worn ever. Do you have to give them back later or do you think he'll notice if they're gone......

---

Once everybody had grabbed what they needed (and Elekereth had retaken the humanoid with a mask form that was more familiar and less likely to take you out with a cart), the two professors spoke quietly between themselves for a moment.

Then Elk pipped up again.

"Alright! I don't know if you all are aware of this, but in a nearby area they're getting ready to move some local wildlife into the scarefari. While most of the minipets that are from the area have been relocated safely without the need of moving their habitat as well, there is one species that is particularly sensitive to their environment and will be moved with their trees. However, in order to relocate the flora, the fauna first needs to be carefully rounded up and taken to the small ecosystem that Nurse Cricket made to temporarily house them for the week until they can be released into the Scarefari."

Cricket took over.

"The thing is there are more members of this species than I can safely catch and transport back in the limited amount of time I have to work with before they start getting sick. While healing sick minipets would be an excellent training tool to subject all of you to in a later class, it would likely leave a chunk of the population dead, unfortunately. Therefore, I've recruited Elk's help with navigating a larger group - that's you - to come assist in this task."

She seemed to realize that this was a hefty task she was asking of the group that had come to help out. "If you decide you don't want to lend a hand after all, that's fine. Just know I won't lend you a hand later."

Uhhhh.

Yeah, that sounded about on par. IF YOU WIMP OUT, NO HEALING FOR YOU was essentially the jist of that statement. Good thing there were other healers sprouting up under her tutelage, right?

Elk coughed once after the Nurse's not-so-veiled threat. "So yeah. If you want to go home, do it now. Otherwise, it's time to get going."

You decide to leave.

Cricket stares at the back of your head for the entirety of the time you walk away. You have the feeling she just marked you for death. Yikes.

You tag along.

Cricket and Elk get going - and unfortunately it's on foot. Walking must really suck. When asked, Elk says that the way that you are going is about a 4 hour walk. You're not sure if your stamina is really gonna hold up all that well.

Ten minutes into walking you start wishing you had brought some water with you or something......

-You brought water with you.
-You ask Elk if he has any water
-You ask Cricket about water.

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE!!!!

This is going to mostly be made out of choices to do one thing or another. NO CHOICE WILL KICK YOU OUT OF THE GAME, but it will change your experiences in the journey.

When you are prompted a choice to make like above, you have 24 hours to post with your decision!

Travel

The fortunate thing about all this walking is that you shouldn't get lost because Cricket's bioluminescence is leaving at least the impression of a trail that you can feel when you can't see it. This means that at random I might post a random event for you to react to if you choose. But you might lose 3 days, half your food, and someone might die of Dysentery...wait, what?

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:05 pm
Imryn was more than a little surprised to be approached to be honest, and even more once she turned and saw that it was a Horsemen... Famine possibly if she recalled their features correctly. It had been quite a while if they were attending classes with students, and was a little curious about it if she was to be honest.

"I'm not paired up with anyone current, so partners it is then." she replied with a little smile.

On the plus side, having half a body meant there was no need for footwear on the journey, and being used to flying most of the time seemed like it would come in handy after listening to the professor.

"Shall we grab our supplies then?"

Yayoi
Sure owob
Sorry about the late reply, got caught up with errands here @_@

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:34 pm
"Splendid! I am Falair Saab, Alchemist of the Famine Clan and you are?" Yay she got to introduce herself this time.

The sudden commotion caught her eye as she watched what she assumed was the other teacher approach with a wagon full of stuff. It never seased to amaze her at the variety the Halloweeners had. And their teachers were no different from the students. Except they were probably more experienced. Thus teachers.

With a smile that reached her eyes, she gave a nod to her partner and moved over towards the cart. Picking up a kit she glanced at the shoes and coats. Deciding that perhaps what she was currently wearing on her feet was perhaps not the best for this activity. So she removed her slippers, giving her toes a quick wiggle in the dirt before slipping the new shoes, that didn't quite match her outfit, on.

Falair thought she was in heaven. The shoes caressed her toes and her heals. If she could she might have made love to these shoes they were the most amazing thing. Yea, uh, not giving these back.

With a small flourish she donned the coat, brushing her long veil back so that it was free. She gave a small adjustment to her hat before grabbing another kit and holding it out for Imyrn. "Here you are. Would you like a coat as well? It is not as comfortable as the shoes are but..." She stopped and gave her new friend a good look over. Well she wouldn't really..need shoes. Maybe her not needing them would make up for the fact that Falair was not giving back the pair she had taken.

Of course it would.

Katarina Everard
S'ok~ <3

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:52 pm
Mjoll had fallen silent for a little while just listening manly because she'd started thinking again. Her back wings twitched when the sudden arrival of the other teacher showing up was announced by a loud noise. "Ah, we might be getting on our way soon duckling."

She said to Olivia as Circket and Elk both explained what was going on. She nodded as she moved, "Do you have have everything you need?" She asked Olivia as she took a kit, making sure that it was with the rest of her supplies she brought including water that she brought since she often found a need for it when searching for stones.

Chirigami

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:22 pm
"If we might, my dear, I think its time to begin the class," he said before Millie could reply. He headed for the cart, grabbing his own supplies and offering some to his partner before putting the clothing on. He didn't usually wear shoes, he thought, but these were very nice. He wondered where they had gotten so many.

Once they started walking he fell into a comfortable pace--pulling out one of the many bottles he carried with him at all times. This one was water. Seriously, it was. He was Famine--he was always prepared for long jaunts without a nearby source of water. "Do you need some water, my dear?" he asked Millie.

Alicia Firestar

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:44 pm
Millie was in the middle of forming a reply when there was a racket.

Grabbing a kit, a jacket and some really comfortable new shoes, Millie followed suit with her partner. She was grateful after a time when he offered her water as she had not thought to bring any. Millie made a mental note to bring some with her next time she came to the scarefari.

"Thank you." She said and accepted the water gratefully.

Ice Queen
Sorry for short and late replies. Got hit with a stomach bug this morning so I'm not at keyboard too often sad

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:46 pm
Like Olivia would turn away from something, well there were possibilities here and there somewhere but this was a class. So, really, obviously she was going and she gave a simple nod to her horseman companion in understanding. They needed a kit on this trip, and one with very interesting items that she was familiar with in what they were but not so much with using them. Oh, how close she was to using that spray, thankfully she managed to refrain. (It was also a little tempting to take one of the coats, but really she was pretty prepared already for the journey).

Once underway though, the little wight noticed something that her partner had on her which she seemed to be lacking. A nice little canteen ... or something or other. Water maybe? It wasn't something she normally had on her, something she didn't always need but... she kind of wondered (one of the Famine ponies seemed to have many as well).

So, spying one of the instructors near her, the ghoul managed to push herself to ask, "should I have one of those?" Addressed to Elk after a little poke and a point to Mjoll. It was also a kind of general underlying question if she could have one, 'cause she just kind of wanted one too.

LP

demon_pachabel
This is how I get around to Olivia needing water *shrug!*

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:42 pm
Alex was noticed and Sophie made a point to turn away from him; eyes narrowing at him for a brief moment. However, when another student made his way over to her, her face changed and she smiled softly; trying her best to look excited instead of the bundle of nerves she actually was. She cleared her throat and shook her head before shifting awkwardly. "Ah," she said suddenly. "I'm Sophie. It's nice to meet you."

The arrival of Elk had Sophie less nervous and more exciting; his antics, she decided, were fantastic and really did lift the spirits. The ghoul helped herself to one of the kits and a coat. The coat was slipped on and she rubbed the material longingly. What was this made of and how did she get some? Sophie had made the logical choice to wear sensitive footwear; or at least footwear she knew she could spend the day walking in without complaints or injury. So she made her way back to her shaded post and the boil who was to be her partner.

"I wonder what we're doing.." she mused, peeking through the contents of her kit.

Marushii

Seussi

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas