Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Edible Creations 2 || Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:10 pm
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&( Kodoki&&Dokijima )
User Image
                        Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ.
                        I ᴄᴀɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴇ.
                        I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I sᴇɴsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪᴅᴇ.

Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ᴡᴀs ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ.&&&&

"Haha, well you know,--" The conversation would go on. Her slight depression lifting with Black's company. Was this his first time drinking? Either way she wasn't surprised but in the end he took it very well. All was good until what would come in a minute.

Somehow..that one feeling of 'discomfort' never quite went away. For the longest time she wondered why it was, even while Black had helped himself to a sip. But then. It came to her in a flash. About the same time she heard the voice of Thanatos. Haunting her head all the way down to her morals again. Crap he's still here! "--uh---" She felt a bit of air cutting over her shoulder. Literately, in an instant, a large shadow loomed over her before the weight of the mystery object came crashing down over Black. Her eyes damn near popped out of her sockets as she hobbled back from her seat, almost on the verge of falling off. Her eyebrows probably flew out somewhere because her expression was priceless. Screaming for at least a split second. She was so steady for being half drunk some moments ago but now?

"EEHAAAGGH?!" What in the fifty shades of ******** had just happened? Though now as it appeared, Black had managed to catch it. Doki sighed in relief, but not before griping at her oncoming level of animosity towards Thanatos. To which she shot him a thorough glare. What had happened was, the green haired Kunoichi was going to continue to avoid interacting with him for she hadn't felt ready to really face him yet. But this was different.

Twisting her torso around to 'face' Thanatos, Doki also swung out her right elbow to hit his abs. To hell with even those beautiful abs! "Why in the world--?! What would you have done if he didn't catch that?!" But the assault didn't stop there. Regardless, she got off her seat before even her sentence was finished to grab Thanatos by the collar. Pulling him down to her level so that their foreheads would clash. "Listen, If I wasn't half as shitfaced as I am...! I would---" Suddenly she felt a bit..nauseous. Her face turned green, just one shade off from having her whole head represent a cabbage. While still gripping him, the intoxicated Kunoichi had the next most devious idea ever. And then.. Thanatos would have to buy new shoes. The retching now ending, she wiped her lips.

"Woah I am just SO sorry." She would say with THE MOST dead panned expression ever known to man. She released him. "I mean, I kinda had oysters all day before this so..it might get a little radioactive." Her tone was unreadable. As though there was a subtle hint of incentive for Thanatos alone to catch up on if he didn't already see it in her eyes himself. Initially, all barriers of guilt with Thanatos had gone. Had she been sober, none of this would have happened. But Doki was potentially one of the most BIGGEST jerks to be ever caught drinking with. Along the road to life there aren't always going to be signals and road flares. All's fair in love and war.

And the catch in her eyes was something like: Move! You're ruining my date!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&❂ Jᴏᴜɴɪɴ ❂ Tᴀɪᴊᴜᴛsᴜt ❂ Mᴇᴅɪᴄᴀʟ ❂ CP: 435/435 ❂ SP: 435/435
Theme Song

The Sleeping Pacifist

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:09 am
Higure Shinsetsu
Kumogakure | Genin | Shinsetsu Clan | Class: Taijutsu/Bloodline | Chakra: 190/190 | Stamina: 325/330

User Image

"Snow is a pure version of rain, it's gentle and cold all together."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Higure felt Shi stop in place. The dog's back must be as soaked as Higure was considering it was carrying the boy. Higure's eyes were squeezed tight as he listened. Kyo dragged Higure off of Shi, causing the boy to moan in pain. He was too weak to keep holding his head like he was so his arms swung down to his side weakly. Higure gently opened his eyes to get accustomed to the light, only to see Viktor, Kazumi, Kaileer and Wanryoku. Higure groaned once more and shut his eyes tightly once more, too embarrassed to want to face Kazumi. The boy struggled out of Kyo's grasp and ran out of the bar, unaware of where he was running to.

[Exit to Path Through the Sky]

Passives:
Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

little mintchan

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:33 pm
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos noticed Black had caught the bag, well it was either that or let it crush them. Then he would have thought a little less of him. Thanatos smiled as Black rummaged through the back. That's when he was hit in the abs, by who you might ask? Well none other that Doki the girl that had been ignoring him this entire time. Why she chose now to recognize Thanatos was a mystery, but she asked him what he would done if he didn't catch it."Well you are a medic ninja right?" A smartass answer for a dumbass question. She then grabbed him by the collar, it was a bit uncomfortable clashing foreheads with Doki. And also had she forgotten how he let her win their last fight? He was still close to her face as she turned green like her hair. He suddenly felt something warm on his legs and feet. Looking down he noticed his shoes were now covered in Doki's throw up. At the moment, noone could see Thanatos face. Would he be feeling angry? Of course this was something that Thanatos never showed to anyone. When he raised his head he had a small forgiving smile on his face. He turned to Black."Ya that's all for you, I saw your chunnin exams matches and was pretty impressed, The prizes in the exams were pretty bad too. I thought you'd want something actually useful. So keep training hard." So that was what he wanted. Just to give Black some gifts for doing a good job in the exams. He wasn't jealous or mad, he was just congratulating him. Then Doki had to go and be a punk and throw up on him. Thanatos patted her head lightly."You should slow down then, too much of anything will make you sick." Smiling at her,even though he was genuinly smiling was probably the worst action to Doki, killing her with kindness. He then looked back at Black."Also, I'm forming a team I want you to be in it. Let me know what you decide I'm going to talk with the Raikage about missions." Thanatos apologized to the restaurant owner as he sent someone to clean up Doki's puke he removed his shoes and tossed them in the trash. He was going to take a hot springs bath first. Clean his pants from Doki's puke.

AC/Ryo 14450/147360 ❈ Chakra 950/950 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.
Grand Chevalier Haji
Adjusted your format a bit. - Red

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:30 pm
[/lazy exit to gates]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:47 am
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Black&& Ranton
User Imageᴊᴏᴜɴɪɴ / ᴋᴜᴍᴏɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ / ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʟɪɴᴇ: ʀᴀɴᴛᴏɴ / sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ (665/665) / ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ (1,035/1,035)
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
                                                                            ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ,
                                                                            ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
                                                                            ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ ɴɪɴᴊᴀ ᴡᴀʏ.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

&&&&&&&&&ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇsᴛ sᴏᴜʟs

Looking towards Thanatos, Black began to tilt his head in curiosity as he started to speak up more. Though that was when Doki had pushed herself to get up and let the rough side of her that she had left out.'' Doki-?!?! '' He exclaimed in worry at her vomiting, the three little cubs covering their eyes with their fluffed little ears quickly. Black simply stared as she seemed to have been feeling better, yet the stare at Thanatos was felt. The tension was thick and capable of being cut through with the lightest of objects, such as a butter knife.'' A-Are you okay? You turned green just now.. Be careful, and if you need to get some rest don't hesitate to tell me; I'd hate to keep you out in a horrible time for you.. '' A worried expression on his face as they cleaned up her work and Thanatos offered him a proposition.'' Umm Sure I guess? Haha, I'll catch up later though. Send for me if something comes up. '' Watching the fellow jounin leave off to the springs, Black turned around to keep rummaging in his bag. Not noticing Doki had vanished off into the distance..

Ѻ
Ѻ Ͼ【 】
Mask: Mask of Black

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Rin, Tin and Jin
Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

Total Chakra Used:
Total Stamina Used:

Jutsu Learning

Items On person

Items given to by Thanatos:
    Highly Explosive Notes [x2]
    < 300 Ryo >
    A pair of explosive notes that pack three times the punch! Yowza!

Library Expansion Atlas [x2]
    < 1500 Ryo >
    Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 5 jutsu (aside custom).
    • Requires Chuunin rank.
    • Can only be purchased twice.

Library Expansion Encyclopedia [x1]
    < 2000 Ryo >
    Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 10 jutsu (aside custom).
    • Requires Jounin rank.
    • Can only be purchased once.

Cloak [x1]
    < 100 Ryo >
    A standard cloak. Comes in a variety of colors and looks!

Breath Mask [x1]
    < 800 Ryo >
    Allows the user to breathe underwater and in harsh environments. Filters out poisons from the air.

Chakra Projectile Pack: Large [x1]
    < 500 Ryo >
    A package of three large projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. (Burning fuma-shuriken, electric twin-kunai, etc.)

Cursed Mask [x1]
    < 1000 Ryo >
    A red, engraved mask with no mouth hole. While worn, it grants the wearer immunity to Genjutsu and Dojutsu below A-Rank, but drains an incredible amount of Chakra while doing so. It is extremely brittle, and drains 50 Chakra per post that it is worn. If the wearer’s Chakra runs out while the mask is still on, the wearer’s spirit will linger near the body until it either fades away or the mask is removed or broken.

Chakra Dispersal Gloves [x1]
    < 3500 Ryo >
    Allows the user to disperse waves of pure chakra in order to nullify other manifestations of pure chakra. The amount of chakra used to disband must be ten plus the equivalent of the original chakra construct.
    ( If something is made with 100 chakra, 110 chakra must be used to disband it. )

|Fairytale Pattern Scarf
    |Cost: 両 110 Ryo
    |Description: A beige five foot long scarf which bears the design of various folklore inspired characters, such as kitsune, tanuki, tengu, kappa, etc., all congregating and celebrating.

|Wish Tag
    |Cost: 両 20 Ryo
    |Description: Hand-sized, sepia colored, paper talisman with a loop of red, blue, or yellow string at the head. It is said that if you write your most desired wish on the tag, and then hang it from a tree that bears the wishes and hopes of others, it will someday come true.

Jounin’s Scroll [x1]
    < 500 Ryo >
    A small scroll capable of concealing up to three weapon sized objects.
    • Requires Jounin rank.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:41 pm
User ImageHopping along with little regard, the toad with instructions written onto his brain came moving into the rather large bar. No one paying heed because of all the fire and such amassing around the area, Gamakichi went looking for the guy Apollo had instructed him to find. A. . Black Ranton; weird name, but whatever. Didn't matter to him. "No, if I was one of them Rantom fellas, where would I hang out?" Looking around the bar, the toad made a quick glance to see Black off into the distance at a table, getting puked on as another human went to get clean up. glancing upward, he hopped onto the table and into the bag, making sure no one caught him as most were either away or busy doing other things. ". . Don't talk, just listen. Head out to the outskirts of Kumogakure, alright. Someone wants to meet with cha." Without another word, the toad dispersed into smoke, leaving but a wisp of what was once there.  

Deecee Sama

Genius

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:20 pm
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Black&& Ranton
User Imageᴊᴏᴜɴɪɴ / ᴋᴜᴍᴏɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ / ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʟɪɴᴇ: ʀᴀɴᴛᴏɴ / sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ (665/665) / ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ (1,035/1,035)
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
                                                                            ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ,
                                                                            ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
                                                                            ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ ɴɪɴᴊᴀ ᴡᴀʏ.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

&&&&&&&&&ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇsᴛ sᴏᴜʟs

Black continued to look through the bag he had just been granted, his head only lifting moments later to see Doki's presence had vanished.'' .....? '' A sigh followed his questionable stare. So she ran off..? Well, it wasn't like he did not expect it; yet he did not expect her to actually do so. Tapping his cheek he figured he had done something wrong, and simply turned to the waitress as she brought him food; yet this was for his little brothers seeing as he did not order much of anything. Each scurried up to the large flat bowl and started to sip the sauce from the dish served, then they would begin to munch down and nibble on the shrimp given with bamboo pieces broken around it. Black stared into the reflection of the soup and merely shook his head; maybe he should just give her some time to herself, his presence might have been too much for he and herself alike.'' Oh boy.. I hope she's fine. Guess it's time f-?! '' Bringing his cup to his mouth as the three little panda's continued to devour their meal; he noticed a voice suddenly emerge. Looking back at his bag he saw a... Toad..? '' Eh? Who are y-?! '' In his head he could only take numerous guesses, which caused him to stand up at the sight of it dispersing. It was a summoning..? '' Rin, Tin, Jin, come on; finish up we're leaving now. '' In his mind he still kept thinking on her, cursed to be curious as to how she was he shrugged it off and simply vanished after the three left; they too vanishing alongside him whilst leaving money on the table.

[exit]

Ѻ
Ѻ Ͼ【 】
Mask: Mask of Black

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Rin, Tin and Jin
Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

Total Chakra Used:
Total Stamina Used:

Jutsu Learning

Items On person

Items given to by Thanatos:
    Highly Explosive Notes [x2]
    < 300 Ryo >
    A pair of explosive notes that pack three times the punch! Yowza!

Library Expansion Atlas [x2]
    < 1500 Ryo >
    Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 5 jutsu (aside custom).
    • Requires Chuunin rank.
    • Can only be purchased twice.

Library Expansion Encyclopedia [x1]
    < 2000 Ryo >
    Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 10 jutsu (aside custom).
    • Requires Jounin rank.
    • Can only be purchased once.

Cloak [x1]
    < 100 Ryo >
    A standard cloak. Comes in a variety of colors and looks!

Breath Mask [x1]
    < 800 Ryo >
    Allows the user to breathe underwater and in harsh environments. Filters out poisons from the air.

Chakra Projectile Pack: Large [x1]
    < 500 Ryo >
    A package of three large projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. (Burning fuma-shuriken, electric twin-kunai, etc.)

Cursed Mask [x1]
    < 1000 Ryo >
    A red, engraved mask with no mouth hole. While worn, it grants the wearer immunity to Genjutsu and Dojutsu below A-Rank, but drains an incredible amount of Chakra while doing so. It is extremely brittle, and drains 50 Chakra per post that it is worn. If the wearer’s Chakra runs out while the mask is still on, the wearer’s spirit will linger near the body until it either fades away or the mask is removed or broken.

Chakra Dispersal Gloves [x1]
    < 3500 Ryo >
    Allows the user to disperse waves of pure chakra in order to nullify other manifestations of pure chakra. The amount of chakra used to disband must be ten plus the equivalent of the original chakra construct.
    ( If something is made with 100 chakra, 110 chakra must be used to disband it. )

|Fairytale Pattern Scarf
    |Cost: 両 110 Ryo
    |Description: A beige five foot long scarf which bears the design of various folklore inspired characters, such as kitsune, tanuki, tengu, kappa, etc., all congregating and celebrating.

|Wish Tag
    |Cost: 両 20 Ryo
    |Description: Hand-sized, sepia colored, paper talisman with a loop of red, blue, or yellow string at the head. It is said that if you write your most desired wish on the tag, and then hang it from a tree that bears the wishes and hopes of others, it will someday come true.

Jounin’s Scroll [x1]
    < 500 Ryo >
    A small scroll capable of concealing up to three weapon sized objects.
    • Requires Jounin rank.

[/Dcme]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:26 am
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 295/295 | Stamina: 245/245~

Igarashi entered the bar noticing it was a bit more empty then it was before she quickly made her way over to the bar sitting on one of the stools by the bar she looked towards the bar tender motioning him over so she could place her order. Renji laid down at her feet curled sorta around the base of her stool. tapping her fingers on the bar in a rhythmic sound while she waited for Kazurai to show.  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:33 am
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 285/285 | Stamina: 225/225~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

Walking into the bar he noticed a couple people there but no one he knew. Coming up behind Igarashi he got very close to her, not caring who might be looking or see, He leaned in slightly sneaking a kiss on her neck, then going up to her ear, "Hey... we don't have to hide or pretend about anything. I got no reason to be ashamed." Taking his seat next to her but still leaned a bit close in. He said to the bartender that he just wanted a water, and whatever Igarashi wanted to drink as well.

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor: User ImageWakizashi (x1) User Image Kusarigama (x1) User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:39 am
User Image

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 295/295 | Stamina: 245/245~

Giggling cause it tickled when he kissed her neck. "I know. Just still getting used to all of this. Waiting for Myurai to show up. He seems to always have that perfect timing to show up and give us a hard time." As she then looked at the tender "Just a water for me too. I learned alcohol isn't the best of friends with me." She began to think back to that lunch where she made a complete a** of herself and slightly blushed.  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:52 am
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 285/285 | Stamina: 225/225~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

Not even thinking about what he said "I wonder how you would be if we got you some alcohol in the privacy of your own home..." Realizing what he was implying he glanced at her quickly "umm im sorry I didnt mean it that way." Quickly taking a drink of his water.

(Reizaa Saakasu [ Laser Circus ] post 1/10)

Looking at his glass for a moment he reached in taking an ice cube out and holding it between his fingers.. letting the heat from his hand slightly start to melt it. Shifting the tiniest amount of chakra into his fingers he started moving the droplets around his hand in a circle.

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor: User ImageWakizashi (x1) User Image Kusarigama (x1) User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:09 am
User Image

Watching Kazurai she started to formulate ideas in her head about what she was going to learn next. She then spoke. "Learning while on a date?" She then began sipping off her water. "But you want to see me at home? Drunk?" She then nudged him with her elbow trying to get him to focus on her and not what he was trying to do.  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:17 am
Kazurai Saito

User Image

(Reizaa Saakasu [ Laser Circus ] post 2/10)

"Date huh?" Laughing a bit to himself "Date is good... but nah I'm just goofing off... I just love water." Smirking at her when she asked that, Flicking the water drop he had at her face "I would just like to see what you would do." Trying to get her to liven up alittle bit.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games