Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Royal Gaurd (1x1)(Yaoi)(Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:44 am
Mirage let him run for a while before following him slowly as he did he saw a set of foot prints following June's. He sped up his pace, mentally preparing himself for a fight. It wasn't long before he could hear June crying and could see a man sneaking up on June with a gun in hand. Mirage tackled the guy to the ground as the gun fired. Mirage's shoulder had been hit by the bullet and he managed to knock the man hard enough to render him unconscious. "June, are you alright?" Mirage rushed to his side. "We have to get out of here right now." He grabbed June pulling him quickly out of the forest. "Call your mother right now and tell her you need a car to come pick you up and take you home. I have to go back and make sure that guy doesn't go anywhere." He winced as the burn in his shoulder became more prominent.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:22 am
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

As he laid there sobbing, June didn't know what to do. Should he go back? Should he just stay here? He didn't know.... And he didn't care.... There was just so much flung at him, that it was unbearable...
June jumped when he heard a gun shot nearby. He looked over, and saw Mirage. "W-what are you..." He was caught off when Mirage began to pull him out of the woods. "W-what's happening?" He asked him, clueless. That was when he saw Mirage's shoulder.
"W-wait! Mirage! You're hurt!" June exclaimed then came to a hault... He went in front of him and put pressure on his wound. "W-we have to get you back to the castle... We have a doctor there.... He could help...." He began to panic since he had never been in this kind of situation before... He was freaking out!
"Oh god... U-um... I-I have to call call someone... R-Right... I'll Killian... He can help..." June took out his phone to dial the number, but his hands were shaking out of fear. He didn't know what to do! He couldn't just leave Mirage when he was hurt!

Out Of Character:{}

Even if It's the last thing I do...

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:50 pm
Mirage slapped his cheek just hard enough to get his attention, "Stop, call your mother for a car. I have to go back and take care of that man. My life is fine you are the one in danger now do as I say. I'll meet up with you back at the castle then you can freak out but right now I need you safe." Mirage pulled away and headed back into the forest. He quickly found where the man laid unconscious. He picked up the gun and searched the man for anything that would tell who he was and who he worked for when he found those things he shot the man in the heart then in the head. He then turned and headed for where he left June.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:20 am
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June's eyes widened when Mirage slapped him. He put a hand on his stinging cheek and looked up at the man. He opened his mouth the protest, then closed it wen he knew it would be no use. He nodded ten watched Mirage run off.
June looked down at his phone then dialed his mother's number.
"Hello?" His mother answered after the second ring.
"M-mom... M-Mirage was shot... We need a car here immidiately.... And a doctor.." June told her, his voice shaking still.
"I will send a car on their way. Leave your phone on so they can track you. Are you okay? You're not hurt are you?" The queen asked, her motherly instincts kicking in.
June nodded. "Y-yes... Just... A little shaken up is all..." He told her honestly.
"Okay dear. They are on their way. Stay where you are. Is Mirage with you?" The queen asked.
June shook his head. "N-no... He went to go deal with the guy.... Please hurry... He was losing a lot of blood... Mom, I'm scared..." He said, sobbing into the phone.
"Don't worry sweetie... Help is on their way. Be brave, alright? I'll stay with you on the phone until Mirage gets back." She said in her soothing voice of hers.
"Thank you mom..." Just listening to his mother's voice made him feel better. He hadn't heard it in over a week. He missed her... He missed he gentleness... She was more distant now after his father died.... Apparently he reminded her a lot of him...
June heard a rustling nearby. His eyes widened and he froze in place, scared.
"June? June are you there?" His mother asked.
June was frozen in place. He didn't know what to do!
"June? June?!" The queen began to panic.
Suddenly, the rustling grew louder and louder.
"June?!"
That was when... A rabbit popped out of te bushes. June sank to his knees, a huge relief flooded inside of him.
"June?! June are you alright?!" His mother asked. June had never heard her so frantic before.
June lightly chuckled. "I'm alright mom. Just got scared of my imagination...." He told her.
The queen sighed. "Don't scare me like that! If... If anything happen to you..."
June smiled sadly. "I'm fine mom... There's no need to worry. Here, I'll hang up now so you can get back to work. I know you are busy."
"Are you sure?" She asked worriedly.
June smiled. "Yes, I'm sure. Help is on their way, just like you said. I'll be fine. Thank you."
"Be careful June."
June nodded. "I will mom. Bye." He hung up his phone then sighed. He was being ridiculous. He couldn't believe he got that frightened over a little rabbit!
June began to grow nevous though. Where was Mirage? Was he okay? He was taking to long. Maybe he should go looking for him...
June stood up the faced the woods. After taking a deep breath to calm himself down, he began heading back the way he came.

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:05 pm
Mirage staggered out of the forest. He collapsed by a tree. "I've got to get a Kevlar vest. Third time being shot and I still haven't learned to be careful about that." He glanced over and saw June walking his direction. "June... dang it." He got to his feet slightly dizzy, "June, what did I tell you? Do you have any idea how dangerous it is for you to come back here? June, I don't know if there are more people out here other than that guy. I swear... I could beat you right now." He rubbed his forehead and walked forward stumbling slightly, "Where is the car? We have to get out of here right now." He grabbed June's shoulder steadying himself. He turned hearing heavy foot falls behind them. He moved putting himself between June and the direction of the sound. He aimed the gun waiting for the person to emerge. A man popped out firing his gun at them. Mirage was hit in the side. Mirage aimed for the man's forehead and make a single shot. The man collapsed in his tracks. Mirage grabbed his side. "Damn. This is what I was afraid of."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:16 am
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June looked up when he heard Mirage's voice. He ran up to him. "Mirage!" He said out of worry. He didn't care about the mean things he said to him. He had to get him out of here. Now.
"They're on their way. Come on. We have to get you out of here..." June said then turned around when he heard the footsteps. Oh no...!
June's eyes widened when Mirage was shot once again. "Mirage!" He didn't care in Mirage just killed a man in front of him. Right now, Mirage was injured. Badly.
June began to panic again, but he forced himself to stay calm. He learned basic first aid percedures. He can do this. He took off his shirt, revealing his kid-like chest. He then ripped it in half. "Come here." He said then took one half of his shirt and wrapped it around the man's shoulder. He then took the other half and pressed it to Mirage's side. "Keep pressure on your shoulder. Help will be here soon..." And just like they was on cue, a black car came and stopped behind them. A man walked out.
"Sebastian! Is Killian with you?" June asked, frantic. That was when their doctor, Killian, walked out of the car also. "Killian! Mirage has been shot again!" June explained, almost in tears.
"Calm down Prince June, He will be okay." Killian said with a gentle smile. Suddenly, two other people came out and helped Mirage into the car. As Killian and the two other doctors worked on Mirage, June sat in the front, in tears.
"Don't worry Prince June, everything will be alright now." Sebastian reassured him. June looked at him and nodded. He really hoped he was right...
When they arrived, the three doctors rushed Mirage to their private hospital inside the castle. June wanted to go with them, but Sebastian held him back. "Let's get you cleaned up. Your a mess." June looked down and saw him covered in Mirage's blood. "B-but I want to stay with Mirage...." Sebastian put a gentle hand on June's bare shoulder. "He will be fun... You can head that way once you are cleaned up." June hesitated, but eventually nodded. He headed up to his room, took a quick shower, changed his closed, and headed like the speed of light to their family's hospital. Mirage had to be alright. He just had to!

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:09 am
Mirage rested in the car and up into the hospital. June was safe that's what mattered. He stayed awake through everything refusing to be drugged at all. He let the doctors pull the bullets out of his shoulder and out of his side once they removed this blood stained shirt. He had bullets pulled out of him twice before so he was familiar with the pain and expected it. He was more worried about what June now thought of him since he killed someone in front of June with no remorse. Mirage laid in a bed, after getting a sponge bath to take the blood off, in a pair of loose fitting hospital pants with an IV in his arm. He didn't expect June was going to come see him so he closed his eyes and just rested there thinking of the events and how they happened. He had remembered that he had one of the man's property and that he could do research off what he had taken. He was now taking this job very seriously. No more getting shot four times was good enough. His mind wandered back to June. I wonder what he is thinking and how he feels about what just happened. I know he was frantic and worried about me in the moment but did he really care that I got hurt saving his life? Does he now understand what I mean about sticking close so I can protect him? Maybe he hates me now for killing those men. Agh, maybe just maybe he'll come see me. Hell's bells why would he come see you? He hates you remember. Don't be a fool this kid doesn't like you. He made that very clear.

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:10 am
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June paced back and forth as he waited outside the hospital. He was so worried... He really hoped Mirage was okay...
About an hour later, June couldn't bear the wait anymore. But suddenly, Killian walked out. June ran up to him.
"How is he? Is he alright? He's not..." June couldn't bear to say the last part. Killian gently smiled at him and ruffled the boy's hair. "He is perfectly fine. He is resting right now... If you want, you can go and see him now." He told him. June's face brightened and he hugged the man. "Thank you thank you thank you so much!" June told him then rushed into the room. When he saw Mirage there, a relief swept through him. He was okay... Mirage was going to be okay... He didn't know why he was worried about him, he just was... And he didn't care at the moment. He didn't care about himself. All he really cared about was Mirage... Which was really strange for him to be feeling that way... He never really felt like this. For anyone.

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:31 pm
Mirage Ryoto

User Image

User Image

I'm supposed to kill him yet...

Mirage opened his eyes as he heard the door click open. "June," he was shocked to see him and it was clear on his countenance, "what are you doing here?" He sat himself up wincing with the pain as he looked June over, "You didn't get hurt did you?" He propped himself up on his good shoulder. He didn't realize the worry was showing clear as day on his face. I don't get it. He hates me but he came to see me? I'm so confused. He focused on June's eyes looking for an answer.

... I just can't.

User Image

(((I've been working on this layout for a little while what do you think?)))

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:38 pm
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June felt tears began to form in his eyes when Mirage spoke to him. He dashed over to him and collapsed on the edge of the bed. He went up to Mirage's body and began to sob into the side of his shirt.
"I'm... So glad... That you're alright..." June said between sobs. "I... Was so.... Scared..." He said, still sobbing. He couldn't believe he was sobbing like this. And in front of Mirage of all people! But he couldn't help but feel relieved that he was okay...

Out Of Character:{Ooooooooh! I like I like!!}

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:58 pm
Mirage Ryoto

User Image

User Image

He winced, "take it easy. They can't kill me that easy. In a few days I'll be back to work. Please calm down June. I mean Prince June." He mentally slapped himself for calling him by just his name. Get a hold of yourself he's not someone you can just call by name he is the prince and your job not an old friend you haven't seen in forever. He patted Junes back softly with his sore arm cringing a little. "Not the first time I've been shot but hopefully it's the last time." Mirage smiled trying to make it seem like it wasn't a big deal.

... I just can't.

User Image

(((Thanks it's been the biggest pain to put it together right because of how large the image is.)))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:56 pm
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June calmed down after a while then pulled away. "Sorry... I am acting like this even though you are injured..." He said then wiped away his tears. He then pulled up a chair and sat beside the bed. "Yeah... I hope it's the last time too...." He said then fiddled with his fingers. "Um... About the name thing... You can just call me June... I try to get everyone else to do it, but they don't listen to me..." He told him, the looked up at him.

Out Of Character:{I find them fun to make.. In my own little strange way.!}

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:28 pm
Mirage Ryoto

User Image

User Image

"It's alright. You aren't used to people getting shot... which is a good thing. Alright, I'll call you June from now on." He smiled, "You know it's been a long time since I've had anyone worry about me. Not used to the idea just yet. I just hope that you'll listen to me a little more now when I give warnings." He looked at the bandage around his side, "funny to see me stuck in a hospital bed isn't it?" He tried to make the situation seem like it was normal and not something that needed to be worried about.

... I just can't.

User Image

(((Haha, yeah I can see how fun it is but at the same time I frustrate myself with them.)))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:10 pm
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June smiled, but kind of blushed when Mirage said his name. He then half smiled. "No promises... I don't know what I am capable of doing." He said with a little chuckle.
June leaned back in the chair and nodded. "Yeah... Seeing you look so helpless is sort of strange...." He told him honestly.

Out Of Character:{I find them fun to make.. In my own little strange way.!}

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items