Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Most Potent Potions (END PG. 22!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:27 am
Actually Hel was making a jab at Shun... But how could she keep it up when the boil seemed grateful for it? Of course she'd read to him! She was a good friend...who was still shamelessly draped on Mot. "Hello, Hello~" she replied. "I have met all the requirements to graduate." She informed the two. "Now I am just waiting for the exam..."

Hel then turned her head to stare at her sister. "THERE IS NO POTION STRONG ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD OR DESIRABLE!"

Bittiface

Blade Kuroda

Nio Love
ilu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:11 am
"My hair..?" The golem reached a hand to lift a heavy braid up. But it was bloody and long and... oh wait, Halloween standards, of course.

<>

"Um.. thank you." The golem murmured uncertainly.

<>

But I don't care----

<>

OW! Okay fine...

"Yours is nice too... Seems manageable."

<> Otto truly sucked at girl talk.

Miliardo Kason

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

littledevils freakzoid

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:03 am
Monty wasn't' to sure what potions he would want to make but he knew he defiantly didn't want them to do with love. He wasn't even sure why he would take the class, but it gave him something to do and fill at least some time of the day. After all he was going to the academy he might as well try whatever classes he could find to take.

He walked into the classroom looked around at the others there, and quickly found a seat near the back of the room. he leaned back in the chair with his feet on the desk and watched the others.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:21 pm
When Tavi sat down, Zel smirked and turned his head to him before cuffing the other boil playfully on the bicep. "Tavi, hey, if we are doing partners I am totally calling dibs on you."

If anything else he might keep the Kitsune boy awake and prevent any serious mishaps.

Zel turned his head as he heard his name being spoken by a feminine voice. It was not THE female voice he wanted to hear, but all the same he smiled politely and inclined his head a tad. He didn't mind, he wasn't the owner of the classroom nor any of the chairs therein, so he wasn't going to tell her to take a hike or anything.

She was familiar and she knew his name. His brain was grasping for hers as she sat down, and he was trying very hard to remember where he had seen her before. It had been some time, obviously. Come to think of it, the only ghouls he really knew well were Rosy and Amarus. He had met others in passing, been introduced - but he was having trouble putting a name to the dragon ghoul's face.

"Aye, yes, it has," He replied politely, trying to remember the ghouls name so he could at least say it and maintain proper etiquette. "Agsil? Right?"

"This is Tavi," Zel motioned to the kitsune boil next to him. Leaning a little behind Tavi and placing a hand to block his lips from Tavi's view, he chuckled a bit. "If you could do me the favor of not trying to eat him - that'd be great. He's gonna be my partner and I kind of need him intact. I know your... kind... have a tendency to go after the cute and fluffy..."

It was hard to tell if he was joking... or actually being serious.

Kailey Koreco

Cheekiebirdiee

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:32 pm
"FREYA IS THIS YOUR MAN FRIEND," Ren bellowed, suddenly shooting awake as though he had been awake the entire time. He reached over Freya's head to stick his hand out towards Kettil.

"HELLO FRIEND I AM REN."

Clearly Ren had not yet learned about using his indoor voice.

Pales

Nio Love

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:06 pm
Rosy wasn't even sure why she was heading to this class. She should have known better, more so after having herself end up with rainbow color skin that this wasn't going to be a good idea. Standing in the doorway, she chews on her bottom lip, eyes eyes taking in a a few of the others that were in this class. She recognized a few of them, trying not to laugh at the antics that were happening. She let her eyes linger only for a moment longer before she spot two familiar boil that instantly made her smile as she floats to them.

"Hi Zel! Hi Tavi!" she pauses for a moment as she blink to see a face she hadn't seen in a rather long time.

"Aggy? Long time no see..."

Arching a brow, she shrugs before she slips behind Tavi and gives him the biggest hug she can "I'm almost done with you know what. We should be ready soon." she chuckles before she pokes Zel in the side "Hey Jerk, can I sit next to you?" she teases as she slides into the chair next to him. Laying her head down, she glance around once more.

"I really hope I don't end up with rainbow skin. If I do, I am never coming to another potion class again."

Cheekiebirdiee

Torvil

Kailey Koreco

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:38 pm
Kicking his feet happily under the desk his attention snapped from the fun feeling to Piper when the little witch cooed his name, perking up he waved an excited hand to the girl then grinned. It was nice to see her- but oh look Zel was talking, turning at the cuff to his bicep he giggled and flickered his left ear. Dibs? Tilting his head curiously the kitsune nods, "yeah! SGTM." Tavi wiggled in his seat a little, sitting upright more and beaming. He was glad that Zel was willing to be his partner, more so that Zel seemed to be really smart so he was banking on passing his class.

Maybe Zel could help him make a super cool potion! Maybe one that would lure creeple to the club he and Rosy were working on. Tavi grinned a little deviously then shook his head, nope they couldn't cheat member's in..that wouldn't be right.

A feminine voice brought the kitsune's attention back to his surroundings, glancing towards the call he gave a bright smile to the rather large winged ghoul that approached them. Coiling his tails tighter against him so she could sit comfortably, he watched the exchange between the ghoul and Zel, wondering how they knew one another. Was this the ghoulfriend Zel had talked about? She was kind of pretty he guessed, but she looked kind of scary too, big, and smelled like ..ink? But her hair was really shiny. Tavi was having a hard as ever time concentrating, wiggling slightly closer to Zel.

Judging by Zel's recall of her name and the been awhile, Tavi soon gathered this was not his ghoulfriend but perhaps an old friend? Trying not to burst forth and ruin the conversation with an introduction he waited until Zel introduced him then giggled and nodded his head to the ghoul in acknowledgement, "hi hi there Agsil!" Agsil, Agsil, Agsil What a nice sounding name, he chanted it in his head over and over for a moment, grinning like a fool outwardly. When Zel leaned behind him a little his ears perked, twitching a little to pick up what the boil was whispering. Eat him?! Tavi peered back to the ghoul, growing a little unsure about her for the moment, but smiling still since, well since Zel was joking....right?

"Hi Zel! Hi Tavi!" Hearing yet another call of his name he turned towards Rosy watching as she floated over towards him. Wow this class was popular! Maybe he should take more potions classes, maybe he would make more friends. Rubbing over his peachy chin in seriously logical thought he didn't notice Rosy move behind him till he was embraced in a tight hug. Blushing faintly his ears flickered to his head and he murred in delight, arms hugging the ones around him. "Hee, Hiya Rosy, OMGR?" Tavi nearly bounced, just the idea of being close to starting their plan was so exciting. "I'm so excited." He announced, and rather loudly before snuggling the ghouls arms for a moment.

As Rosy peeled away from him and sat next to Zel, he turned to smile back at Agsil before settling down and glancing to the front of the class. He was so ready for this class to start.

Ol-j-man
late wave for yooou ou o

Torvil

Kailey Koreco
Hi hi o u o

Krista_Darkangel_Silme
[/spolier]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:06 pm
Zel chuckled and waved a hand at Rosy when she showed up, inclining his head toward her for a moment before rolling his shoulders and adjusting his wings to settle in to class.

Raising his brow at the exchange between Tavi and Rosy, he smirks. "So what is you-know-what that's going to be ready soon? Should I be concerned?" He nudged the Kitsune in the side lightly with an elbow. "You and Rosy going steady or something?" He teased the fox boil, knowing full well Rosy would deny it too.

But he didn't really think she and Tavi were a thing. He had Rosy shipped with someone else.

Someone a little bit... colder.

At the poke in the side he smirked and shook his head, letting his tail come up and return the gesture with the tip of it to her side.

"It's not my chair so you can sit wherever you want. But I have dibs on Tavi if we split off into partners. Firsties." Grinning at her sidewise, he tickled her side with his tail for a moment before letting it drop to the floor. "But I'm sure Tavi will climb all over me if I don't let you in too, so we can be a threesome."

Yeah, he probably could have phrased that better.

Regardless though, he did raise a brow at the mention of rainbow skin.

"Wait... what? What do you mean end up with rainbow skin? Is that a common occurrence in these classes?"

If there was one thing Zel hated more than anything... it was rainbows.

Cheekibirdiee

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:28 pm
"Greetings, Halloweenies!"

From the front of the room strolled a tall man with pale blonde hair pulled back into a loose ponytail at the base of his skull. A set of dark green horns curled back into the lighter strands, his tail flicking absently behind him. He gave the class a bright smile.

"My name," he said. "Is Zephron Hale, but you can call me Professor Z. Or Professor H, whichever you prefer."

He gestured in front of him. "Welcome to Beginner's Potions."

Laid out on the table at the front of the classroom were a variety of ingredients, ranging from the simple and harmless to the weird and creepy and probably relatively dangerous and really why were they even there.

"Today's class is on making a memory potion, intended for retrieving one lost memory*!" the Professor continued. "Which means, in order to do so, you have to gather together the necessary items! I've gathered together several things needed, and so please, come forward to pick out which you would like to work with this morning!

"And make sure to put on your gloves first! I've set out a pair on every desk, along with a set of work goggles!"

Quote:
Please choose three ingredients from the list below! You may choose three separate ingredients, OR you may choose two of one, and one other, OR you may even choose three of the same thing! It's up to you! If you choose separate ingredients, please designate one ingredient as your main ingredient.

1. Dried Chameleon Tail. It's dusty and shriveled and smells a little like dried meat...
  2. Kirinni Bones. Small and dainty, these are perfectly preserved and relatively rare. Treat with caution, as they break easily.
  3. Preserved Brown Leaves. Easily crushed and they smell of Halloween.
  4. Frog's Breath. Contained in a tiny little vial. Very rare and very hard to keep track of.
  5. Wolfsbane. Highly volatile. Can cause a rash if not handled with the proper gloves.
  6. Hair from the tail of a 9-tailed Kitsune. An odd purple in color, though they tend to also be yellow occasionally.
  7. Hedgie Quills. From the minipet, sometimes can be exotically colored. Be careful when handling, they're sharp...
  8. Bat spleen. Gross.
  9. Clay from a (Halloween) Golem. Not the hunter kind of golem. Smells of dirt and crumbles easily.
  10. Hound's Tooth. A sharp canine that might cut you if you're not careful. Also there are cracks in several of them.
  11. Dragon Scales. A glimmering, iridescent mother-of-pearl color. Quite rare, but they're warm to the touch and smell fresh.
  12. Powered Root of a Barg Tree. Can be found in the Dark Forest on the edge of the school grounds. Very common.

If you have not posted yet, you may still join!

*Some restrictions may apply.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:34 pm
Just as Monty was about to doze off leaning back in his chair he heard the voice from the front of the class. He jumped a little and let his feet hit the floor with a thump he looked towards the front of the room and watched as the tall man came into view.
He listened to what Professor Z had to say about the class and looked at the gloves and goggles on the table as the professor was finishing up. Monty stood up grabbed his goggles and pulled them on and snapped his gloves on his hands and headed for the table.

As Monty stood in front of the table he looked down at all the ingredients and looked up at the professor before he leaned over and grabbed some Dried Chameleon Tail, moved over a little and snatched up a few dragon scales. "Hmm," he stood at the end of the table trying to think of what he should grab next when the hounds tooth caught his eye, he picked through the pile for a moment before he found one that he wanted and tucked it with the rest of his ingredients. He quickly made his way back to his table and set the stuff down before he took his seat and started to separate his stuff into little piles so he could keep track of what he had.

Quote:
ingredients chosen
main ingredient=Dried Chameleon Tail. It's dusty and shriveled and smells a little like dried meat...
2nd=Dragon Scales. A glimmering, iridescent mother-of-pearl color. Quite rare, but they're warm to the touch and smell fresh.
3rd=Hound's Tooth. A sharp canine that might cut you if you're not careful. Also there are cracks in several of them.

littledevils freakzoid

Marushii rolled 3 12-sided dice: 4, 5, 4 Total: 13 (3-36)

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:24 pm
"Memory?" Merope stared at the professor, then looked down at the list. His earfins clenched as he leveled an unhappy stare towards the front of the room. Muttering darkly under his breath, Merope began to slide the gloves on --

RIIIIIIP

-- or at least tried to. Merope stared mournfully at his claws that were now poking through the gloves, shaking his head before carefully navigating the goggles around his horns. He didn't pull them on quite yet; he kept them perched on his forehead as he stomped to the front of the room, scowling at the ingredients as if they had personally affronted him.

He reached out and snatched three items at random before skulking back to his seat.

Quote:

Frog's Breath. Contained in a tiny little vial. Very rare and very hard to keep track of.
Wolfsbane. Highly volatile. Can cause a rash if not handled with the proper gloves.
Frog's Breath. Contained in a tiny little vial. Very rare and very hard to keep track of.

Main Ingredient: Wolfsbane!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:36 pm
Sharpie looked up at Kettil, wide blue eyes wibbling as he slowly sat up on his hind legs taking the steak before looking at Freya. "Keep this one, for he is the bringer of treats." With that said the cat leaped off her desk fleeing back to False where he promptly was lit on fire partially to cook his newly obtained treat.

"Great, you fed the cat... now he'll sing you praise in thirty some odd languages for the next week..." Sharpie only made a face, "Go get some ingredients Mr. I don't spoil my familiar because I'm a jerk." False grumbled and got up none the less.

False's Ingredients
1. Preserved Brown Leaves. Easily crushed and they smell of Halloween. - MAIN INGREDIENT
2. Hair from the tail of a 9-tailed Kitsune. An odd purple in color, though they tend to also be yellow occasionally.
3. Dragon Scales. A glimmering, iridescent mother-of-pearl color. Quite rare, but they're warm to the touch and smell fresh.

-----

Sammy grinned, this one seemed to be shy. "Oh come on don't be so nervous it's not like I'm going to bite or anything." Waving a hand at the ghoul she shifted in her seat reaching up to run a hand through her hair.

Thankfully Otto, Sammy was more a boil then a ghoul at heart and so the comment was accepted 100% "You have no idea. I mean, long hair looks good, but this really is so much easier to deal with during gym and stuff."

And by Stuff she meant beating up hunters and horsemen and other evil things.

When it was time to gather ingredients she simply laughed, "No way am I ever calling you H. Last person I knew with that name could rot in a grave." Moving to the supplies she started plucking random ones up.

Sammy List
1. Hair from the tail of a 9-tailed Kitsune. An odd purple in color, though they tend to also be yellow occasionally.
2. Hound's Tooth. A sharp canine that might cut you if you're not careful. Also there are cracks in several of them. - MAIN INGREDIENT
3. Kirinni Bones. Small and dainty, these are perfectly preserved and relatively rare. Treat with caution, as they break easily.

Miliardo Kason

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:40 pm
Maple had watched silently as a few more students milled their way into the classroom, realization dawning on her that she didn't know as many of those in this class as she did in some of the others. No one to pair up with, which meant she was on her own. Great. The witch sighed, sinking a little in her seat until the professor arrived and addressed them.

Her brown eyes followed as he walked, listening as he gave his introduction and only after a few of the other students made there way to the front to gather their materials did she get the courage to get her own. They all looked familiar to her, having seen them while her mother worked and a few from books. How well they mixed together though, she wasn't sure. So, she went with the items that didn't seem to dangerous (to herself really, because the last thing she wanted to do was stab herself with some quills) and went a bit daring with one of the rarer items.

Careful with her ingredients, Maple made her way back to her desk.

Quote:

• Kirinni Bones. Small and dainty, these are perfectly preserved and relatively rare. Treat with caution, as they break easily.
  • Preserved Brown Leaves. Easily crushed and they smell of Halloween.
  • Clay from a (Halloween) Golem. Not the hunter kind of golem. Smells of dirt and crumbles easily.

main : Clay from a Golem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:40 pm
Kettil grinned at Sharpie as he took the treat and ran off with it and then glanced at the Familiar's Reaper and laughed, "Always be kind and spoil your familiar, Friend. My Endzela is very sweet and obedient because I spoil her! Well..Most of the time. She has a mind of her own."

The boil stared over at Hel as she spoke up and simply replied, "WHO IS STARTING STUFF NOW, FINISHER? Freya doesn't need potions to make herself desirable and beautiful because she already is naturally~."

Kettil sort of startled as the boil spoke up on the other side of Freya. Soon a grin took over his face as he reached over and firmly took Ren's hand shook, "Hey there. I'm Kettil. Freya's better half~." He chimed cheerfully.

When the professor introduced himself and explained the task for the day Kettil had quieted. Kettil put on the gloves at least as well as the goggles before he went about getting his ingredients. "Hey Freya. Wanna bet I can make the better potion?" He was now trying to rile up Freya's competitive spirit.

WHEN WILL IT ENNNND?!

Quote:
KETTIL'S POTION STUFF
Kirinni Bones (Main)
Dragon Scales
Powdered Root of Barg Tree

kurotomato
Sorry

Nio Love
for

Miliardo Kason
multi quotes. Not feeling too hot and kept forgetting things.

Lucyal

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

revenant aria

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:11 pm
"YOURE TOO NOISY--"

A clearly not indoor voice erupted, somewhere from the entrance of the room as a late reaper walked in. Something had also hit Ren in the midst of that too, the other would find out it was Vaith's familiar Note, that clung to Ren's head. Vaith couldn't fake being awake, a yawn still rolling off his tired body as he picked out three ingredients at random.

First time back out in ages and the first voice Vaith heard was Ren. There was something special in that.

He took a seat next to a boil who was skulking back to his seat, shaking his head as he tried to examine which materials he took. They were.. enlightening.

Quote:

Hair from the tail of a 9-tailed Kitsune. An odd purple in color, though they tend to also be yellow occasionally.
Hound's Tooth. A sharp canine that might cut you if you're not careful. Also there are cracks in several of them.
Dragon Scales. A glimmering, iridescent mother-of-pearl color. Quite rare, but they're warm to the touch and smell fresh.

kuromeez
stealing

nio love
all of

pales
kuro's quotes

marushii
hi merope!

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff