Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters of Trinity (Open/Accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:48 pm
"I've realize that. We'll only stay long enough to rest up, get some food and sleep, then we'll leave. Staying any longer will increase the risk of danger." Snow replied to Jack. For all she knew, her holy presence might be attracting demons and it would be only a matter of time before they find them again. Another possible danger could be the very people they're staying with. One or all could turn on them and try to kill them. With all these things going on in her head, the angel was cautious of everything around her as well as the boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:24 pm
Yin

User Image

While Tai went to fetch them some food Yin stayed watching the two as they talked among themselves, nothing to really say, though as she saw the door opening she ran towards it to slam it shut and make the position clear "No visitors until Jack comes back." she barked at them, it sounded like there was a group outside "We have rights to the public building as anyone else." Yin rolled her eyes "On Sundays you do, right now we're sheltering the homeless. Come back another day." telling them, she put her back to the door as some were trying to budge it. She removed her sword and placed it down onto the doors to block the entrance and move closer to the two with arms crossed.

She wasn't sure what to say to them, she couldn't figure out the right words really to come off from the truth. Lying wasn't exactly her specialty in the more crucial situations "Hmm...A human with an Angel am I correct?..You know what questions are on everyone's minds so....you mind giving a story for us or whenever Jack gets back?" she asked, seeing what more she could figure out.

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:27 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

After a few minutes and the sounds of metal clanking against metal Taihel finally returned. In his hands he carried two plates with what looked to be beans, vegetables, and a bit of meat on it. A light wafting of steam from the food showed while it was not five star quality it was edible and atleast it was hot. "Here it's not much but rations lately have been kinda slim" Tai said handing Snow and Jack each one of the plates as he walked to the other side of the church. Again he disappeared this time behind a large desk like object. Again noises of him shifting things around filled the air as he seemed to search for something.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:38 pm
Jack took the plate gratefully and began to chow down. Starvation had a way of getting rid of manners. About halfway through his plate though he realized how bad it looked and slowed down, taking a minute between mouthfuls to say "Thank you." To Yin's question, he looked at her cautiously. "Why does there have to be a story? We told you where we're going, and we don't know what we're doing. The real question is....where did you pick up such a sweet sword."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:49 pm
When Taihel came back, Snow was glad to see some food, even if it's not a lot. "Thank you." And with that she started eating, yet she was still graceful about it even though she too was hunger. "...It's not what everyone thinks." she said to Yin referring to why she's here on earth. She felt like she couldn't tell the whole truth, especially to strangers. She hasn't even told Jack everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:13 pm
Yin

User Image

Yin watched Tai come and go before looking back at the two and listening between them. She didn't have anything to say, just a hint of a glare following her stare as there wasn't much of any information. What was going through her mind was an enigma to them, she just muttered "It's not much of a real question.." before moving away from them near to the wall to lean against. She figured Jackson would be showing his face pretty soon unless something went wrong. By the knock at the door though she could hear a few voices that said "They're back, Jack's on his way." and whenever he'd arrive she'd let him in , in the least.

((Kind of winging it with the NPCs, any recommendations? o-o))  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:51 pm

Standing up from behind where he was Tai held two objects that looked to be something like mugs. It was indeed and each was filled with a bit of wine from a well hidden bottle. It was one of the last that he had been able to find but figuring this was a good occasion he didn't see much of a reason not to break it out. "Here you are" Tai said giving the two mug like objects to the two before looking to Yin. He had heard the voice outside and wondered about how Jack would react currently. With the reactions of people lately he had begun to question if bringing them here was a good idea.
(Your doing great. If I could think of some here or there I will do my best to toss one in if things are stalling.)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:19 pm
Snow took the cup and looked to see it was wine. She felt that it was not necessary to drink a luxury like this. She'd much rather have water, but if he was offering from what little he had, she might as well drink it. From the voices that was going on behind them, it seems like they'll meet with the leader of this encampment.

(Just go with what you feel :3 And yeah if you're stuck we can try think of something.)  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:34 pm
( indeed )

Jack sniffed cautiously at the mug that was handed to him, slightly pulling back as he found out it was wine. He could only imagine how hard it was to hide, let alone find this kind of stuff. Plenty of people would drink their sorrows and pain away if permitted. "Wow, how many demons and drunkards did you have to out maneuver to get your hands on...well anything close to this?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:04 pm

"Don't worry about it" Tai said simply waving off the question making it seem like it wasn't much of a thing to do. He didn't want them to know just how difficult it had been to attain like Jack had guessed. "Think of it as a gift from the divines" he told him simply taking a seat next to the door cross legged as he watched the room. He would keep any questions he had been forming until after the two of them finished there meal and drink. From what the commotion outside seemed tho Jack would arrive before that would happen tho.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:46 pm
Yin

User Image

When there was a familiar voice at the door, among a few other mumbling, Yin moved to remove her sword and open the door slightly to see Jackson on the other side and let him in. He squeezed past and came through, a large grin on his face "Well hello everyone, surprised to see you here Yin, Taihel not so much. I only see the elderly in here as usual." the man spoke as if the day was going normally, it was his way of keeping things light. The man was tall, tan, a little husky though it was easy to see his skin was hard from this world though it didn't take away the light or joy in his eyes. Green eyes, dark, short brown hair matted with a scruffy sort of beard that he stopped bothering to try and get rid of awhile ago. His eyes looked between the two familiars before over towards the strangers, eyes following Snow's wings.

He'd walk over , Yin would follow just a little behind though silent, and smile towards them "Glad you guys have gotten some hospitality, my name's Jackson though friends call me Jack and enemies call me Jackie or food, just depends." he said with a shrug. "I've heard the rumors, an angel right? And a young man? It's been making even crazier rumors, I wanted to stop by for a minute and see for myself" he said. "What do you two call yourselves, if you don't mind me askin' ".

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:12 am
It looks like they got a cheerful face to greet them. "My name's Snow. I take it that you are the leader of this camp?" she asked. She had eaten most of her meal by the time Jackson came in. Glancing over this new person, she started getting ideas of what type of person he is as well as his strength. Although he appears friendly, she doesn't take any chances and doesn't let her guard down. She didn't think she will be able to trust humans that much, but it is seems that she must rely on them for now.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:08 pm
"A gift from the divines...I can imagine a lot of things I'd rather have." Jack commented, looking up at the commotion began to grow outside. Yin removed her sword, and a man walked through the doors. It was as easy for him to tell as well as Snow, this man had an air of authority around him. "Jack.." He answered, looking at him warily. So many different ways this could go.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:49 pm
Yin

User Image

Looking between them he held his general grin "That I am little lady Snow, though not all by myself. Here, only society can really help society, at least what's left of it." he said, though the words were a little dark, it was just plain simple to him. "Another Jack, it's good to meet both of ya' I suppose we can keep ourselves here rather than try to move through the crowds...it can drive me bat s**t insane also." he admitted, then moved over to take a seat , just before the wiff of wine neared his nostrils " Guess the old goat wasn't lying when he said we weren't out...Tai." he looked towards the priest before back to the two "I don't need any, wouldn't help a wee bit. So, I already heard that Tai and Yin brought you two here though I haven't heard much else. You telling me where you two came from? We're all pretty curious, but it's probably best to just get a story straight and not send the people into any unnecessary chaos." he informed them, looking into each of their eyes. "I'm pretty curious myself...I've only heard of the angels, it's hard to believe that I'm before one really.."

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:49 pm
"So I keep hearing..." Snow muttered when she heard Jack say that it was hard to believe that he was seeing an angel. "We're not really from anywhere. We're just...wandering, surviving like the rest of you. We just need some food and rest and we'll be on our way. We won't trouble you any longer." she said, hoping that was enough of an answer to satisfy the man, but something told her that he might not be quite happy with just that. The woman guarding the door didn't seem all that happy after what she told her. She couldn't say more, it's none of their concern.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff