Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Faithful [1x1] [AnimexGaaras] [Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:44 pm
Fiona listened intently to Cliff's words, gradually flushing up more and more as he continued to speak such praise about her. His words had the intended effect and then some. She looked genuinely touched, honestly not expecting the answer she got. She was at a loss for words aside from an embarassed and slightly stuttery, "I..I love you." Such simple words, yes, but what else could she say? Despite the problems they had, she really did adore him far more than she could ever hope to articulate. (At least, more than she could ever hope to articulate without making a total a** of herself.) She envied how Cliff could do so in such an eloquent and charming manner as well as how easilly it seemed to come to him. She then lifted her wine glass with her free hand to take another, slightly longer sip. "I wish I knew how to word it half as well as you do. Regardless, I adore you. I hope you'll always know that."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:20 pm
Cliff chuckled and leaned over, kissing her cheek as she took a sip of her wine. He watched the deep red slip over her lips with ease. He reached for her hand, taking it, holding it under the table, squeezing it, leaning in and brushing his lips over her ear. "I will hold you to that statement, dear, just as I will hold you to your vows."
As the waiter came to the table, Cliff could see he was a young man, handsome, slender, with a mess of blonde hair. He smiled, "Evening, I'm Harry and I will be taking your--"
"Steak, rare. The chef knows what else to do."
"U-uh," he appeared taken aback by his forwardness and piercing gaze. Harry's eyes were trailing towards his wife and there was a visible fluster on his cheeks. "And for you ma'am?"
A chill went down Cliff's spine. He sat up straight, watching this young man size up his wife. He gritted his teeth together. 'Teenage p***k, looking at my Fiona like something he could ever dream of having. I want to stab him...and play with his blood.'

gaaras and milk

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:02 pm
"Lobster Thermidor, please." Fiona ordered quickly and with as little spoken as she could manage without being rude, wanting to diffuse the undoubtedly ticking timebomb that was her husband's temper without making an a** of herself in the process. She offered a polite and simple smile to the server while affectionately squeezing Cliff's hand underneath the table. She knew how strangely possessive her husband could get whenever another male came anywhere near her, especially one as graced with good looks at this young lad seemed to be. Fiona knew by experience that she needed to keep contact with people as brief as possible when Cliff was near, lest she end up being kept awake at night by the poor person's cries of agony as they're brutally murdered for a 'crime' they don't even realise they've committed.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:12 pm
The young man nodded and scribbled it down, feeling the heat of Cliff's stare. He smiled to both of them. "Those will be out shortly." He left to give the ticket to the kitchen.
Cliff grumbled something under his breath and sighed, downing what was left of his wine glass and pouring himself more as well as topping off Fiona's glass. He resumed his position, nuzzling his wife's neck with his nose and kissing it once before relaxing once more in the booth and dim lighting. "Did you see how he was looking at you?" he hissed, though he still held a smile.

gaaras and milk

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:42 pm
"Fortunately not. I payed him nothing more than a passing glance." Fiona murmured quietly in reply, going on to drink some more wine before she would continue any further. She could tell that Cliff was pissed, and when Cliff was pissed about something nothing good ever came of it. "The only person I've payed more than a glimpse to is you. We're here for a romantic evening together, aren't we? Since we are, I should think everyone else here is insignificant to me at best."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:49 pm
"That's exactly why I don't like him looking at you," he muttered through his teeth. Cliff paused and gently slid his suit jacket from his shoulders. He lit a cigarette and growled, pushing the jacket over Fiona's shoulders to cover her up some. "Keep it on," he ordered, moving his hand from her hand to her leg, taking a drag of his cigarette.
He traced his fingers anxiously around the small space in front of him. Most would just leave the idea alone, but Cliff couldn't shake it, the way the little p***k's cheeks turned that perfect shade of pink of embarrassment. He bounced his leg up and down, the thoughts swelling in his head, spinning, circling without pause. "This is our evening and he's ruining it."

gaaras and milk

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:20 pm
Fiona mentally swore upon hearing Cliff's words. Things could never be so simple for him, could they? No, he always had to find some reason to become jealous and angry. How foolish she felt to have hoped for any different. "Why let him ruin it? Why pay him any thought at all? He'll never touch me. He'll never be anything to me. He doesn't stand a chance with me, especially not since I'm married to you." She hesitated for a moment before scooting herself closer to Cliff, intentionally making as much physical contact as she could while still sitting properly beside him. She moved over to whisper in his ear in a sultry voice, "Besides, wouldn't you rather think of all the ways you can ravish me the moment we're alone instead?" It was a bit of a gamble, she felt. High risk, high reward. She would either somehow end up pissing him off even further and totally ******** things up, or somehow manage to salvage the evening and get laid in the process. Then again, Cliff could be pretty unpredictable at times. She really hoped he wouldn't mind her being assertive with him for once. She really hoped that, at least for tonight, she could avoid unintentionally causing unecessary bloodshed.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:33 pm
"The fact he could even think about it is insulting..." He quieted, feeling her lips nearly brush his skin. Sex was always something Cliff was very good at and enjoyed. It defused his rage, but sometime heightened it, depending on how his blood was boiling that day. Though, he had never left a girl deprived. Lust was a common feeling Cliff had. It was part of his personality, and over the years he had attempted to control it, and had gotten good at it. But at home he let his desires slip--that was acceptable, yes?
But this was new. Normally, Cliff was the one who initiated the action, and this was the first he felt Fiona really had wanted him. This gave him a deeper sense of control and heightened his desire. This confirmed a physical and emotional pull on Fiona he had never thought was there.
Smugly, he leaned back in the booth and was silent, taking another long drag with his cigarette. Finally, he opened his velvet lips to speak, "...I'm glad you feel that way."

gaaras and milk

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:11 pm
Fiona couldn't help but smile just a tad bit wider upon seeing Cliff's initial reaction. So far so good, it seemed. He wasn't complaining of the young waiter for the moment being. If everything worked out well because she propositioned him instead of the other way around, she would have to remember to (sparingly) pull this card again in the future when such an emergency would inevitably come up. She carefully moved her hand to rest it on Cliff's knee, offering him a flirty wink before relaxing just a little bit more into the booth. She didn't really say anything further as of yet, instead opting to quietly wait for either the food to arrive or for Cliff to say or do something.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:21 pm
That wink brought him back to when he and Fiona had been dating. For a few months, all his desires had gone, but they slowly began to build again as time went on. It was a shame, but Cliff felt as though he had been denying his true nature all this time. That was possibly even more shameful.
Still yet, a little escape from time to time wasn't too harmful.

-skipping some since dinner will probably be uneventful-

The food had came and went. Everything was excellent as usual. Mr. Richards signed the bill and thanked the waiter, but kept Fiona at his side and made sure Henry was keeping his eyes where they were supposed to be. Both the meal and the ride home were filled with the uneventful chatter of a married couple, but it was something that made Cliff feel in place. It seemed that Cliff's mood had mellowed for the evening. At least for now that was.
He unlocked the front door and stepped inside.
Cliff had the thought to jump her as soon as they got through the threshold of the door. But...he was not sure what type of pleasure to indulge in this evening. Maybe a combination of good and bad? After all, too much of a good thing is bad for you.

gaaras and milk

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:50 pm
{bleh sorry if my shitty post is shitty}

Fiona entered shortly after Cliff, not hesitating to remove her heels and to let her hair down as soon as she got the chance. As lovely as it had been to get out of the house for something aside from work, trying to keep the casualties to a minimum was quite difficult at times. It was a relief to be home. She was surprised at how well she'd been able to handle things, to be honest. Fiona genuinely expected some poor passerby to get killed, considering her now foolish-in-hindsight dress. Such thoughts reminded her that she was still wearing Cliff's jacket, which she was quick to remove soon afterwards. They were home and no one else could see her, so it was okay to take it off, right? Regardless, she ended up walking up to the coat rack to put the thing away.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:01 pm
{lol your posting is great as usual. Feel free to skip to morning whenever you want, btw.}

Cliff began to loosen his tie, going to the dining room and fixing himself a Manhattan from his fine selection of alcohols. He plopped in a couple cherries and took a sip. He then leaned over, peering through the open doorway to his wife in her dress, her white hair cascading down. He smacked his lips and took another sip, growling as it went down, burning his throat.
All his desires were sparking again. He thought the alcohol would dull them, but the visions only intensified of feeling blood between his fingers, the metallic smell filling his nostrils, the sensation of a knife cutting flesh...
He looked at Fiona again, scanning her body. Her bruises had mostly faded from the last time...after such an evening with her, that he did for her, would it be appropriate to deny himself his own personal pleasure? Why did Fiona stay with him? She must have liked the small bit of danger in his games.
He decided then.
Cliff moved towards the stairs with his drink in hand, beckoning his bride to the bedroom. "Come. It's my turn."

gaaras and milk

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:39 pm
Fiona followed Cliff to their bedroom, quiet as she anticipated what exactly was to come. Part of her was a bit nervous, but when wasn't she? Things had gone quite well that evening, so she maintained a flirtatious sort of behavior with him. Smiling at him, stealing embarassed glances, making subtle physical contact whenever she could along the way there. He would like that, wouldn't he?

~*~

timeskip, because blawk

~*~

There was no work for Fiona that day, so she wouldn't bother making any special effort to get up early unless prompted to do so. She was exhausted and pretty damn sore all over from the previous night, meaning she had even less incentive to leave the bed. Somehow that didn't stop her from being the cuddly sort when she slept, having draped her arm around her husband during her sleep. Fiona could never really get a full night's worth of rest no matter how much she tried these days, so for the extra hours she would just linger in bed and quietly relax as much as possible. Sometimes she would contemplate things, other times - such as now - she would keep her mind as blank as she could. Which, of course, was a very futile effort to fall back asleep despite knowing that once she'd woken up there was no going back.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Cliff's alarm went off at around 8, having to be in the office around 10. He hit the snooze button and sighed softly, rubbing his eyes and groggily throwing on his glasses. He looked over at his wife, moving her arm from ontop of him. He could see fresh bruises risen on her pale complexion. "Hm," he murmured, inspecting her with his eyes before dragging himself out of bed into the shower.
Here, he reflected on the night previous. Fiona's flirtatious behavior certainly added something. His performance, he recalled, was exemplary. Though the evening had no bloodshed, there was something to it. He would have to be watchful. The build up of desire would take a toll on him.
He left without saying goodbye, allowing Fiona to sleep. She would awaken and text him when appropriate.

--

About 20 minutes later, Fiona's phone began to blast with sound as her good friend, Nina called her.

gaaras and milk

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:28 pm
Fiona nearly jumped when she heard her phone start ringing so noisilly and so early. She carefully slipped out of bed, not really bothering to dress herself just yet since she was the only one there. The white-haired lady carefully made her way to the kitchen, to where Cliff had left her phone to charge. She found herself answering the phone without even checking as to who was calling her. "Hello?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff