Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[EXAM] Good Deeds Definitely Go Unpunished! (Maple/Poke) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:32 am
When Poke returned, Selene was toying with a piece of rope. It didn't look like there was an end to the rope, as it just kept getting fed into her arms from.. somewhere.. and she continued to tie a knot, over and over. It was getting rather large.

"Welcome back! Are you ready for your final exam! This is a text of speed, endurance, and teamwork! When your fellow examinee returns, we'll start!"

poke mattix
chirigami
Quote:
Just a post-meta poke to return to the thread and we'll finish up! owo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:55 am
The water dragon was raring to go, but she politely nodded to the professor instead, deciding it would be best not to cause too much ruckus. For now, at least. It appeared she would need to wok with her fellow tested, and she didn't want to screw this up.

The rope Selene was pulling though was rather weird to say the least. Just where did it come from? Was she about to pull out some monstrous beast that they would have to tame? "Umm..Professor...do you need help with that?"

Nio Love

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:07 am
Well, yes she had been but Maple could at least be a little thankful that Danny hadn't caught what she had said. Would the flame demon reject the candy if she knew this was part of her exam, and not like... spontaneous act of generosity? The Maple didn't really want to take that chance, she didn't want to fail. Her future depended on this gift basket!

Her fingers held on a little tighter to the folds of her skirt. "I..." Well of course now she didn't know what to say, "g-gift b-baskets are m-meant to b-be g-given... and.. I h-hope it h-helped?" Lame, that was totally lame! She was going to fail because she was totally lame and couldn't think of anything decent to say. That was such a bad cover.

chimarii
'cause this is still goin'! yeeeeeah!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:44 pm
Danny nodded, still scarfing down the candy. Wrappers weren't a problem when you could just burn them off. "Yeah man- totally helped. Now I'm not hungry!"

She gave Maple a thumbs up. "Thanks dude!"

chirigami

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:14 pm
Danny didn't seem to be questioning the basket anymore, slightly worrying Maple for a moment. she stayed there, watching the other ghoul just in case there was a follow up. But, she was just given a thanks. Perhaps this was a sign - not only that she actually managed to do her assignment decently - but for her to take her leave.

"I... I'm glad." Her smile was a little awkward, thankfully she didn't try to reply with the same gesture; giving a thumbs up was not really something she did very often.

"I.. should g-get.. g-going," and in came an equally awkward little wave as she made her departure from the not-as-hungry flame demon. "Have... a g-good d-day?" She didn't want to press her luck really. Exit stage left, cautiously and nonchalant at first until she broke out in a run.

So, she made her way back where the other two were waiting, and hopefully not for too long.

chimarii
sankyuu, other chii!

nio love
ouob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:15 pm
"Why yes, yes I would! How thoughtful of you to ask!" Selene smiled softly as she answered poke, her quiet voice tinkling with amusement. "In fact, this is your final exam. Oh, and I see you're both ready to conclude this chapter in your lives! Well, I'm just so tickled black to see it. Now, come, come closer!"

Selene waited for them to come closer, waving her hand at them. "Closer.. closer.. ah, yes, perfect!"

She handed them the knot. It had been tied, and retied, and retied, a thousand times, so that there was no real way to tell where it ended and where it began.

"This is a friendship knot! Now, I want you both to work together to untie it. It will not work unless you work together! When you're done, your exam will be complete!"

The tip of her tail slipped out, revealing where the rope was coming from. In fact, the tail itself was still knotting, making it even harder to complete the task.

"Well, you didn't think I would make it easy, did you?" She asked them, with the sweetest smile.

THE FINAL TASK
UN-tying the knot! The two of you have to work together AGAINST Selene to untie this messy knot. Roll your normal fighting dice, and make sure you note how much 'damage' you've done to the knot by untying it. Selene will roll periodically, re-tying the knot with her own dice. It begins with 50 HPs worth if being tied, and you are done when you untie it before Selene can tie it back up again.

You CANNOT post to roll again until your partner has posted and RP filled out their post. Please do not double post! (But you don't have to wait for Selene, she'll just pop in periodically.)

Good luck!

poke mattix
chirigami

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
poke mattix rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-16)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:58 pm
It looked like Poke was hanging trouble comprehending what the teacher wanted them to do. Either that or she was completely awestruck at the task at hand. Whatever was going through her head, the dragon nodded numbly as she took the knot, moving closer to Maple so she could untangle it too.

"Right...so we just gotta untangle this huh?" She mused, placing it on a nearby desk before she dug both sets of claws into the rope and yanked, trying to pull a cord loose.

Damage: 5
Knot Ball HP: 45

chirigami
ouo/

chirigami rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:30 am
The final part? So they did have more, more than just wells and giving baskets and Maple got herself closer to both Poke and Miss Selene to see what the final part was all about. And then she frowned.

Sure the mechanics seemed simple enough, untieing string that was apparently being wound together and looped impressively by a tail. But of course, the witch would have her doubts. She gave her partner in crime an unsure smile, watching as the other ghoul went to work. Her own fingers held the ropes tightly to try and work at it as well, but they weren't as strong as Poke's. Damn you thin little fingers, Poke was going to hate her. ;A;

"I'msorry...." She mumbled.

Quote:
damage: 0
Knot HP: 45 ( ? )/50

poke mattix
.... er.... heh e.e;;
sorry...

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

poke mattix rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:46 am
She could see Maple was struggling a little with her side of the ball. Poke gave her a reassuring smile, not at all concerned. "Don't worry about it. You just gotta keep trying. See, this is how you do it..."

Of course when she showed her, she ended up getting her claws tangled up.

"Ah, no wait...thats not it..Umm you just do this..."

She might be a while.

Damage: 1
Knot Ball HP: 44

chirigami
LOL |D I can't add

chirigami rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:28 am
Maple really did appreciate Poke's advice and attempt at help, taking the time to study the other ghoul's hand as they fumbled a little (not ad badly as her's did though). This was also just another case when theory just didn't properly follow through into application.

Thankfully she at least wasn't making more knots, just getting stuck on them. Was FEAR added to these to make them near impossible? Or... was it just her.... like usual?

Quote:
Knot HP: 44/50

poke mattix
lalala ~ dice 8D

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

poke mattix rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-16)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:16 am
Weather FEAR was added to these things or not, it was clear the dragon was becoming annoyed with her lack of progress. Judging from her short growls and frustrated sighs.

Maybe if she just threw the thing it would come undone...But then she'd throw professor Selene too....damn.

Damage: 0
Knot Ball HP: 44

chirigami
Oh dice, you troll us all~

Nio Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 1, 10 Total: 11 (2-24)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:42 am
Selene's tail tip twisted, and suddenly - the knot pulled tighter. Despite the rather mischievous work of her appendage, she batted her eyelashes innocently as she watched them work.

Knot Ball HP: 49

Quote:
Just for the record, if I post it means either of you can post, the double posting rule is negated since I've interrupted it (:

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
poke mattix rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:13 am
Pokerus just wasn't very good at untying knots.

Maybe it was cause she was secretly into bondage?

She didn't know, she just wanted to throw things at the moment.

Damage: 0
Knot Ball HP: 49

chirigami
FFFFFF

chirigami rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:16 am
Maple didn't think she really had any useful skills besides reading, and that wasn't going to help in this situation. Her knack of failing things was in working order though, it was come place really with her but still equally as frustrating. (Even if she too wanted to throw the knots and be done with it, she ran into the same problem as Poke, and the little witch would never be able to lift Miss Selene).

So, with a very frustrated sigh, Maple kept at it and got her fingers a little caught. If only she had Andrew's skill.... burn the knots! Weep.

Quote:
Knot HP: 49/50

poke mattix
@w@b
*lays on floor*

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

poke mattix rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-16)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:10 pm
Poke was leaning towards the idea of shape shifting and tearing this thing through...but she'd probably break half the items in the office

So she just tried to bite through it with her normal set of teeth.

It...sort of worked.

Damage: 1
Knot Ball HP: 48

chirigami
These rolls are amazing

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items