Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Escape from Zombie High!! ((OPEN&ACCEPTING!!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Not even the police were answering the phone. She looked at the phone in disbelief. Was this happening in town as well? Lenore immediately thought about her parents, shivering at the thought. She swallowed the morbid thought, however, so as to not go completely insane. She placed the school phone back on the receiver slowly, before going through the desk. She had no belongings on her, since she was in PE when the outbreak occurred. She assumed that anything in these desks could be useful to her. She rummaged through papers and supplies, sighing before coming up with nothing. She glanced to the boy under the desk, who kept his head down quietly before sighing, opening another drawer.

Ah! Lenore grabbed the lighter, holding it in her palm. One of the teachers probably smoked, luckily for her. She stuffed it in her pocket quickly, before moving to another desk.

Ren was much too concentrated to read Lenore's mind then. No, the people near the door were much more in need of his focus. He sensed only three, of which who were just as clueless as the rest of them. He could feel what they felt, their fleeting thoughts. He had to get closer or touch them to really read them, which is why he was so hesitant to answer when a male from the other side of the door called. Lenore stopped moving, almost not breathing either while Ren readied his bat. He sensed another two coming from down the hall as well. Plus, one of the people behind the door, of who he assumed was a girl, had particularly interesting thoughts and feelings. As if another person was with them. He shook his head before standing right next to the door.

The boy from underneath the desk made a noise, hitting the top of the desk. Lenore put a finger to her mouth to silence him before Ren cleared his throat. "Stay where you are, right now. Or I will smash your brains," he stated in a low voice. He was serious in this matter, for the upmost importance was his and Lenore's safety. "Are any of you...bitten?" He asked gravely.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hearing voices from inside the room, Tate felt relieved. "No! None of us have been bitten. Please, we must find the bus keys and get out of here. Come with us." He said stepping toward the doorway to show himself better. "I'm Tate Langdon, this is Aurora Francis. There are two others, Cambree and Maverick. Please lower your weapon and let us in. We need to work together." He said more hesitant and concerned. He had no idea what was going through their minds and only wanted to make sure everyone was getting out alive. Aurora lifted her head just enough to see the inside of the room before laying her head back against his neck, looking down the hall. She heard foot steps and clenched her legs against Tate's back. "There's people coming, I dont know if there are alive or not, please let us in!" Aurora begged softly. She gripped the nail gun and kept her eyes locked on the corner the foot steps were approaching.

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

dreamyumei

Charitable Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:20 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·•ambree Ðiane illcrest•·.·´¯`·.·•

Reddish brown eyes snapped to the door. Her attention off of Maverick for the moment. She was holding her breath, not that it mattered, her breathing wasn't loud by any means. At that moment Cambree had never wished so hard that she could speak. Why?? Why did I have to be born a mute!? Sure.. let's throw the mute girl into a zombie filled high school and see if she can find away to survive without being able to communicate with anyone unless they are telepathic because no one has taken sign language because hey when will they ever use it?! She thought angrily to herself. Almost to tears because she couldn't speak up. What if it had only been her? Would this person have bashed her head in if she had run in trying to find the keys to get away to safety?

Cam quietly jumped down from Maverick's arms and concentrated on the door. It swung open, but didn't slam. She controlled it so that it wouldn't make a noise. There.. Now he can see for himself we are not bitten. She thought grimly. Her cast iron skillet at the ready to throw if needed. Her acute hearing then picked up the breathing and footsteps of two others. One was weakened. Turning to Maverick she thought to him, Read their minds if you can. We need to know they aren't bitten. I can help them, but I have to know. She could easily carry the weakened one with her power. She had been training herself for a very long time, however, if she did carry someone or heavy objects for too long it would put a strain on her. As of this point the most strenuous thing she has done was launch a few zombies around only for short distances.

Єmotion: Upset~
ℒocation: Out side teachers lounge~
ℂompany: Bell, Tate, and Mav directly~
Ѻut.ɵf.Ȼandy: Hope this didn't leave anyone out.~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:34 pm
Maverick could visibly feel Cam tensing up, and he could guess her thoughts about this whole mess, he wanted to comfort her, but he was too awkward to even begin to know how, his hand hesitantly went near her face but he pulled it away instead he sent her the message 'You never would've been in danger...I made it my goal to find you...I can imagine things being extra difficult and I uh..I didn't want you to be alone during this crisis' [/i]he blushed lightly but snapped back to reality when Cam delivered her message about the others, it was a strain as they were just barely in his range of telepathy, he attempted to read their minds to see if he even could and he could detect just enough that they were alive "There are two other coming, they are alive, I am uncertain if they are injured as they are on the outskirts of my range of telepathy.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:03 pm
The twins lost the zombies that were chasing them for a moment but didn't stop. Felicia was falling behind though. Using her power before had cost alot and Attina wasn't able to carry her much... She wasn't strong enough. As Felicia finally slipped because of blood on her boots, She went sliding on her butt for a few feet and slid into the lockers and just stayed there. Almost content with giving her life up with how tired she was. But Attina looked back just before hitting the hall that the others were on. She didn't know that they were there but she had just stopped before the corner and turned to get her twin. Upset with how the two minute younger sister was acting, Attina pulled her back to her feet and made her run a little more before turning onto the hall with the teachers lounge on it. Attina stopped immediately noticing the group of people and the open doorway. But Felicia wasn't exactly that lucky, since the sudden stop made her slide again. "Why did we stop now Attina... I don't know if I can get up again... I'm so tired." The girl said from the floor beside her. She didn't really even have the strength to look up. "A-are you all alive and okay?" Attina asked not answering her twin's question.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:39 pm
(Sorry my intro comes so late. sweatdrop )

User Image
This essay wasn't going to write itself.
Except Sofia sure wished it would.

In another classroom, Daniel pondered over a pop quiz. Why, exactly, had he neglected to study?

Why is Hamlet so moody?

Why must math be so headache-inducing?

Excuse me, teacher, can I please leave class so that I can bang my head against the wall? It might just be better than sitting here doing nothing, if you don't mind.

But that was when the screaming began, and life as they knew it collapsed around them into total and complete chaos.
So much for the no talking during a pop quiz or essay rule.

Sofia felt her sanity on edge, sitting rigid in her chair. Breaking underneath the chaos was suddenly a ticking time bomb as her nerves grated against the screams and the distant, horrible moans.

Daniel, on the other hand, got up and ran without regards to even his backpack. He didn't bring anybody with him, either, in both the mentality that he had always just been a loner and that everybody had to fend for themselves in a dog-eat-dog world. He just worked better on his own was all. No offense, guys.

A hand reached out, grabbed. The grip was almost white-knuckled with fear and anxiety.
Sofia was pulled out of her seat by the teacher, who then proceeded to do the same to the other students who had frozen in shock. There were quite a few, actually.
Then, the almost elderly Mrs. Sherwood began to yell out orders. But Sofia only barely heard her above the rushing of blood in her head. If only she remembered what happened in the zombie movies. Why did her attention span always wander away? Had someone just thrown up? The acrid scent of stomach acid and breakfast was almost unbearable.
... Elizabeth, go get the janitor ... if he's bitten, never mind. Sofia...
Sofia could barely make eye contact. There was just too much going on in her head. It was almost painful.

Gotta find Mom and Dad. Have the zombies reached them? Are they hurt?
We need to get out of here.
Daniel didn't even bother to stop in the office as he passed it, he just jumped a fence, ran right off campus and in the direction of his home. Attendance probably wouldn't be taken and so he wouldn't have to suffer any consequences for what he was doing. There probably also wouldn't be the principal coming out and yelling about how there were doors for reasons.
He had to focus on family, and right now it was also his only focus. Not the possibility of being run over as he cut across streets, not the loud cursing coming from the drivers of said cars. His mother, his father, and his three other siblings had to be okay. They just had to be.

Sofia...
Screw Hamlet. He was dead and the author was dead. Long dead. Were they all going to die, too? The unmistakeable moans and groans were getting closer. Had Elizabeth taken a weapon with her? She had just seemed a little too glad to get out of the classroom, as though maybe it wasn't extremely dangerous outside. The stench of vomit continued to permeate the classroom, making Sofia want to gag.
Mrs. Sherwood was trying to say something to her, but all Sofia heard was a loud and piercing scream.
Elizabeth would soon be going to go see Shakespeare.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:58 pm
Lyle ran through the school, his brother's desperate text reaching him. After minutes of frantically swatting undead aside to get to his brother, he finally found the classroom. "Okay! I'm here, is everyone all right?" Lyle asked, breathing heavily as his brother sighed and looked back in disgust, why was it people of lesser intelligence had to lost their minds. "I'm fine, them, they're broken and scared, there's nothing I can do for them, the reason I needed you here was because I was gonna jump out that freaking window if I had to listen to more of their hopeless BS and hanky panky shenanigans, love that word. Oh, one more thing, I'm going by Revan now, ONWARDS! TO VICTORY!" Revan declared and dragged his dumbstruck sibling away. After walking through the school and scavenging what they could, mostly bits and pieces that Revan would use to build some sort of neat gadget, they were heading to the faculty office when they came across more people. "Please tell me you guys aren't going to break down and start some sort of cult that believes sex is going to save you, because if so, I'm out man." Revan said simply before getting a punch in the arm from his brother. "Sorry about him, he's had a rough day. I'm assuming you've all survived thus far and no one has been bitten or seriously hurt?" Lyle asked politely, covering Revan's mouth to keep his ramblings quiet.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:07 pm
User Image

User Image

Morality no longer existed, nor did much of humanity. Ren didn't know how to answer. The door opened, and the people who asked to enter stared right back at him as he did to them. They looked frightened and as human as he did. He didn't want anyone to die, but fear got the best of him.

"Keep them alive!"

Ren snapped out of his thoughts, the resonating voice echoing in his head. He recognized it as Lenore's, who stood behind him. Ren was no killer. He couldn't just leave these people to die. He fidgeted, moving towards the doorway to peek his head out. He could of sworn he only felt three minds initially. By reading everyone's thoughts a little closer now that he was in the doorway, he noticed that he couldn't read Maverick's mind. He concentrated on the guy's mind, wondering why his power did not apply. And then came a sort of static screeching sound. Ren bent his head in slight pain, holding his head as he doubled over. He immediately stopped, and the pain ceased. He looked at Maverick wildly, not knowing what the hell just happened and who the hell this person was. The girl with him was Cambree. He had never seen her before in school. By her thoughts, she was a mute. Tate seemed to lead them, with Aurora at his back.

They didn't seem bitten. Two girls came. He recognized them as the Evergreen twins. By reading their minds for a few seconds, they didn't seem bitten either. And then two guys came. They looked like brothers; one was especially loud.

"Shut up. And get inside. Noise attracts them. And if anyone is going with anyone, you guys will be the ones coming with us," Lenore piped in, joining Ren in the door way. She motioned them inside quickly, recognizing Aurora and Cambree and Maverick. She knew Tate because he was always with Aurora, but other than that, nothing. Revan's boasting was a little annoying while his brother was more level-headed. The Evergreen twins looked tired, especially Felicia. The boy made a weeping sound, to which she immediately gave him a glare. "I have all the keys, so if you want to live, listen to me," she stated quietly but sternly.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:29 am
"Very well then, what sort of plan do you have?" Lyle asked simply while his brother went into the office to see if he could find more things he could use. It was probably for the best, if Revan was focused on finding things he could use to build equipment and weapons with, it might stop him from attracting more zombies.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:15 pm
Outside of the school, Icarus sat, watching, waiting. After a while of walking, he finally reached his destination. He was on a mission, and the zombies did not scare him. He could out run any human, dead or undead, and the zombies were undead. They possessed no special abilities that would make them any threat to him, other than being attracted to the smell of blood, but other than that, they posed him no threat. Besides, Icarus could just run between the legs of the zombies as well.

Icarus stood on all fours and walked as he heard zombies limping around and he found a nice spot under a bus, a place the zombies would not go. He made no noise, nor was he injured. The zombies hadn't noticed him, and Icarus wanted to see if there would be anyone coming out o the school.

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:59 pm
Attina listened as they all started talking. She agreed they needed to get inside but Felicia wasn't exactly being cooperative about getting up. She tried to smile sweetly before forcing her twin to a standing position and then ushering her inside the room. Where the younger of the twins felt she could fall on the chair and close her eyes. So she needed to train her endurance and her magical traits... Attina rolled her eyes. "Sheesh, Felicia I thought you were stronger than that. You are always practicing at home...""Shut up Attina... I do not. Ever! Father always thought I was a freak and you weren't allowed to be around 'freaks' so I never did." The other girl stated quietly from the chair.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:37 pm
User Image

User Image

This is where Lenore hesitated, her face a bit clueless. She glanced about the people in the room, and then looked to the floor. She was really worried for her parents. Where were they? How were they? She bit her lip before looking at everyone. "Umm," she murmured before taking a large breath to make sure she didn't sound like she was about to cry. Because she really did want to, but this was no time for tears. "First, we should check our families. When we meet everyone up, it is your decision what to do but we'll try to find a safe place after. I don't know what's next," she admitted, shaking her head. She tightened her fist around the keys, before nodding. "For now, we're going to get to the parking lot. Take whatever you need and we'll leave as soon as possible," she ordered.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

As the talking softened and everyone shuffled into the room, Tate smiled as Lenore started speaking up. She seemed quiet as appearance, but hearing her be stern almost reminded him of his mother. Making sure everyone was on their toes, yet caring. He leaned down to let Aurora slide off his back. "We are not injured, but we are tired. I will go to the nurses office and get any supplies I can. Is there a backpack or gym bag in here that I can use to carry everything? We should also hit the venders near the school atrium for small snacks. I do not plan on getting off that bus unless we need gas." He said looking around for a bag. Aurora pulled on his sleeve while looking very grim. "I-I dont know what is happening..I dont know why..But for now..We are all that we've got. I may not know you all like I should, but I respect you each and care about you as I have for Tate. You are now my family. I will not let anyone go off alone. Got That?!" Her voice started off sad, almost as if she was going to cry, but near the end, she sounded mad and very harsh. She was not going to let anyone be alone through this. With their minds racing over and over through every thought that could be happening, she knew all they had was each other. This was it. This was the end of it all.

[[ooc;; sorry for being gone, but I am back now ^w^]]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:58 pm
Attina nodded and had started looking for anything but as Aurora and Tate started talking about going to the nurse and stuff she walked over. "I'll go with. I can at least help get the snacks." She said with a smile. Pulling out a wallet from her back pocket, she kept several tens on her incase of an emergency... So the emergency was usually a fashion mistake of some sort but still.

Felicia kept her eyes closed, just resting while the others searched and talked quietly. She felt so worn out. Okay so next stop, practice as much as you can until you can use your powers enough not to pass out after ten or fifteen minutes.... She was sure to start as soon as she wasn't feeling dizzy from just sitting.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Ren lowered his bat as he looked about the room. The mixture of thoughts and feelings were sort of similar, feelings of fear, survival, and somewhat a sense of unity. He looked at Lenore, knowing she was trying hard to appear strong. Despite her dislike for her overbearing parents, she worried about them very much. Ren couldn't blame her, because Ren worried about his mom too. He hoped to everything she was okay. She was always by herself; he wanted to see her. He nodded his head when Lenore spoke up again.

"We should split up. I know it sounds risky, but if we split up, the faster we get out of here. One group for the vendors, the other to the nurse's office. Pick up anyone that isn't bitten on the way and meet up at the parking lot. Agree?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff