Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
TMNT RP (Taken by Ryatsuo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:40 pm
Duchess of Wolves

leatherhead said "Mean man....." then he remembered the only mean man that hunted him down but stopped for some reason. "was the mean man named bishop."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:42 pm
Ryatsuo
Duchess of Wolves

leatherhead said "Mean man....." then he remembered the only mean man that hunted him down but stopped for some reason. "was the mean man named bishop."

Hope nodded before she hugged Leatherhead saying "Bisop take Hope from mommy as baby......" She knew that he had taken her as she had seen her mother before she was killed going on a rampage but calmed down in front of her cage before she was shot and killed.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:45 pm
Duchess of Wolves

Zero hugged her and said "I will protect you if he comes."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:00 pm
Ryatsuo
Duchess of Wolves

Zero hugged her and said "I will protect you if he comes."

Hope nodded before she fell asleep in his arms for her nap. She was still very young and needed her rest. She was snuggled against Leatherhead like she would be against her parent. She didn't know her real father so she was alone in this world.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:01 am
Duchess of Wolves

Leatherhead always wanted a child but never had one "Good night little one." Leatherhead fell asleep  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:56 am
Ryatsuo
Duchess of Wolves

Leatherhead always wanted a child but never had one "Good night little one." Leatherhead fell asleep

When Hope woke up, she hugged Leatherhead. She then got up and rubbed her eyes as she went to explore her home.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:41 am
Duchess of Wolves

leatherhead woke up and went into his room and sat at the desk and started to read a book.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:12 pm
Ryatsuo
Duchess of Wolves

leatherhead woke up and went into his room and sat at the desk and started to read a book.

Hope then came into the room and looked at the books tilting her head. She didn't know how to read yet so she was curious about them not having seen them up close before. She then took a book out and tried to read it. Her stone started to glow as it caused her to speed read and memorize as the pages quickly turned faster like she was absorbing the knowledge into her brain like it was nothing.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:23 am
Duchess of Wolves

Leatherhead still reading took out a note book and a pen and began to write while reading.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:47 pm
Ryatsuo
Duchess of Wolves

Leatherhead still reading took out a note book and a pen and began to write while reading.

After she finished with the book, she knew a lot about animals. Then she went over to Leatherhead and hugged him saying "What doing?" as she tilted her head not having seen anyone write something before.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:50 pm
Duchess of Wolves

Leatherhead said "It is a book about mutation and i am writing down what mutated me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:55 pm
Ryatsuo
Duchess of Wolves

Leatherhead said "It is a book about mutation and i am writing down what mutated me."

"Oh." Hope said cutely as she watched him writing. She tilted her head as she then grabbed a blanket piece of paper and a pen from the cup on his desk before she tried her hand at writing. She was not very good but she was trying. She started to saying things in baby talk trying to say what she was trying to write.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:16 pm
Duchess of Wolves

he continued to write but he was getting no where to knowing how he mutated all he knows is that he woke up in the sewer like this.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:20 pm
Ryatsuo
Duchess of Wolves

he continued to write but he was getting no where to knowing how he mutated all he knows is that he woke up in the sewer like this.

((Lol you do know that his mutation was by the mutagen that the Ootrams created and he was accidentally exposed to it. Afterward they deemed him worthy for further observation and adopted him. It was after their home was attacked that he was taken to Bishops lab and experimented on.))

Hope then smiled as she finished what she was writing. Then she went over to Leatherhead and said "Me write too!" She was just so cute and loved that Leatherhead was kind enough to let her live with him.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:25 pm
Duchess of Wolves

((i am acting like he has memory loss from a big fight he lost a big chuck about his past.))
Leatherhead looked at her writing and said "thats nice. hey lets go visit the turtles for a little bit i want you to meet someone. ok" Leatherhead walked to the living room.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff