Submit

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:27 pm
Skye had been too rash when she rushed in as Maverick parried her again. It went all according to how he predicted it as the sudden change made her slip up. She tried to catch herself and recover quick before he struck again, but it was delayed, leaving an opening for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:46 pm
Maverick pressed the attack with just enough balance and force that he was able to disarm her and have his blades pointed for the kill. He sheathed his blades shortly after and bowed to Skye " You are a worthy opponent" and said with a smile, perhaps he had pushed himself a little too hard, his legs felt rather light. He waved up at those watching the spar and said "I hope you all learned something"  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:44 pm
Skye sighed once it was all over. "Damn, lost again. Even when you're worn down..." she said, her pride a little hurt from this. Having people watching their sparring match also didn't help too much, but she got over it quickly. She smiled back at Maverick. The match was both fun and challenging. Maverick was one of the few that could really put up a fight and help improve her skills. She walked over to the sword, picking it up and placing it back where she found it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:50 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Nothing more then a reason not to show mercy and use a weapon so archaic" Kyo called down to Maverick as he stood there rubbing the side of his head. Maverick's methods were like many of the Guardian's of this place. Ancient and archaic not fit for the battle field of today. They let far to much chivalry and honor cloud there eyes from the true reason they were guardians. Anyone that went to the opposite side was an enemy and swinging blades around trying to strike them down was nothing more then a waste of effort and time. "You should go ahead and switch to something with a bit more range you might actually put a dent in there numbers then" Kyo called again with a small smirk starting to form on his lips.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:18 am
User Image
If you would like to see the actual picture click this one!

Shayna chuckled as the sparring match was over. "OH yes. Totally learned something. Learned that you are a monster with those weapons." She said chuckling lightly. She smiled as she crossed her arms, letting the plant blade wither and fall away. She continued to sit at the threshold and watch the others. Not really wanting to... Be alone she supposed.

Felicia smiled as she finally got the amp to work and started whispering into the mic and using the vibrations from her voice coming from the amp to do what she wanted to with it. Mostly just seeing how some of the animals would react to certain pitches. Humans were the same as animals right?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:57 am
"Having him switch would make him worse off. He has trained for this long, why waste it? And it's all in your preference. If you ask me, we can take down any ranger with our swords." Skye said, with almost a cocky smile at Kyo. She knew his reputation and instead of being afraid like others, she just gave him her opinions and thoughts. It was also quite funny to annoy him from time to time. "Yup, don't wanna mess with him unless you want your butt kicked." she replied to Shayna with a chuckle as well.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:21 am
Vandere
"Sup."

User Image A portal opened not too far from Morpheus and Nyumetsu, it was a fairly tall one as Vandere was having his own fun and it was shown as he came through. At the top was Vandere on a make shift thrown of golden skulls and pelvis bones, sitting with his legs spread wide and a large alcoholic bottle drink in one hand and his other hand holding a make shift fire whip. Succubi, Vandere loved em', a few female demons hanging at the base of his throne clinging to his legs, but it seemed they weren't so happy to really up there with him but what happened in his private room tended to stay there.

What was probably the most notable of his throne was the tower of half demons, lesser demons, even some humans that probably shouldn't of been here that were towering on top of each other to hold the throne at some a length. The throne and the tower of bodies were wobbling left and right, and Vandere was simply laughing along telling a pun to one of the girls while his fire whip gave another strike down along the fifty foot tall chain of living flesh that carried his make-shift throne. Once entering he was laughing hysterically, his eyes turning to the two down below "Awwwww, you ****ers started without me. We need to get together to synchronize our clocks more often." his eyes then turned to Nyumetsu. "Hey Nyu, nice tits, those new?" he asked, another whip commencing the lower half of the chain of bodies to stop moving and moaned with some relief to giving a break. It was hard to tell how intimidating Vandere was, his first impressions on anything were always confusing, strange, and if you were his enemy it would be terrifying. He just liked having a good time.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:48 pm

"Maybe some of these halfwits, but a true ranger" Kyo said returning Skye's smirk with his own as he ran a hand over the two pistol holders on his sides. "I figure you would have a difficult time of it." Skye was one of the few Guardians that didn't shirk at his presence even going so far as to return some of his quips. It was rare but she and a few others atleast were likely to receive some sorrow from his should they die against the demons.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:14 am
"Maybe, but I can still prove to you that my sword is just as good as your pistols in combat." Skye said. "Besides we still got other methods if needed." She held out her hand, her palm facing upward, and made an ice shard appear. It then shot forward and hit the wood next to Kyo. She smiled, taking a playful jab at him. She never meant for it to be a threat or anything bad and he knew that, though others might have seen it differently.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:54 am
User Image
If you would like to see the actual picture click this one!

Shayna chuckled at the response to her words. "I think you would both have trouble with me... But that's only a matter of opinion. And I don't exactly like to fight..." She said quietly. She didn't like the idea, and Mav was never able to get into the ring. She wasn't found very often in the training grounds. She was trying not to be called upon to be part of the fighting... Since she knew her twin would more than likely be there. And the blonde could see the pink hair in everything she looked at.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:40 pm
Maverick merely shrugged at Kyo and said "Guns make too much noise, and silencers keep needing to be replaced." He grinned at Skye saying "One day you'll beat me, just keep trying!" He looked over at Shayna and smirked "Big talk, but can you truly back it up? I wonder.." he knew that soon they would have to go on patrol as things had been far too quiet lately. He was always on alert.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:29 pm

(Shouldn't someone realize something about the beasty attacking in germany I think it was?)

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:33 pm
(I was waiting for sivler or something, but I guess I can try help make some progress >.< )

Seeing the small crowded that had formed around one of the training rooms, a rather tall medium-built man pushed his way passed the people. "Good, looks like most of you are here. There's a crisis over in Germany. Many of the other Guardians are out on other missions so you lot are being called to action." He looked over at Maverick and saw him drenched in sweat. "...Clean up and get going ASAP." He then started making his way out. On his way he rested a hand of Skye's shoulder. "Be careful, and don't be rash." he said quietly to her before leaving.

Skye let out a sigh. "I know, dad." It was a bit embarrassing, especially when she's not a little girl anymore, but it looks like they finally got a mission. Though she started wondering, how bad this crisis was.

Sivlerwolf14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:40 pm

"Tch guess duty calls" Kyo muttered to himself as he pulled out both his pistols checking them over a few times before holstering them. Both were ready to go by his standards so he was fit to head out. "Don't go out having mercy on them now" Kyo called to Skye and Maverick with a bit of a sneer. Whether it was meant as a joke or a jab at them anyone could guess as the one man on the team closest to losing his way headed towards the portals.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500