Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Sonic Roleplays
**Rebooted** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:51 am
Dusk narrowed his eyes. "Don't push your luck, Spyke. I need you to help Phoenix here tame his powers. We've had to keep power bands on him because he keeps starting fires all over Crystalia."

"Sorry..." Phoenix said, looking at the ground, his ears ducking back.

Techa perked up. "I will guard the lab while you are away!" She claimed, in her synthetic voice.

Frost let a grin spread on her muzzle. "There. Problem solved."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:25 am
The boy never paid Ella much mind. He simply sat quietly until he had a chance to leave. He jumped slightly when the dismissal bell rang it's shrill alarm. He got up and left the room with everyone else, not noticing that he had a pair of eyes on him constantly. He walked aimlessly, not having anywhere to go, bit still curious about the place he was dragged into.

Dex noticed a fearful look in the girls eyes. He frowned as he looked into her eyes. "You... can't speak...? Or... don't want to...?" Dex asked. He hummed in thought before formulating a quick experiment to find an answer. He covered his mouth with his hand and said at the same volume, "If you can hear me, shake your head from side to side."
No response.
"I thought so... if that's says anything, you don't WANT to speak, because you're deaf. Am I... correct?" Dex placed a comforting hand on the girl's shoulder. "Will you... please tell me your name? I promise I won't laugh." He said with all seriousness. If one didn't know Dex, it would be rather surprising to see such incredible deductive skills.

Silverlight walked with the children for only a few more blocks until they had reached her house. She opened the door, and the lot were immediately met with the delicious aroma of a home-cooked meal. The door opened wider to reveal the cozy home that Silverlight resided in, obviously not alone. Silverlight closed the door behind the children. The room they now stood in was the living room. It was average size, and had a long couch and a shorter couch lining it, centered around a large TV. It had a small coffee table in the middle, and off to another corner was a large bird perch. However, the perch was not cold from a lack of a bird, no. Perched intimidatingly was a large orange and red bird. It looked to be made of fire itself.
"Swift! I'm home! I brought company!" Silverlight called out. "Are they staying for lunch? If so, I made plenty, so they can help themselves!" a male voice called back. After he finished speaking, a red hedgehog walked out of the kitchen, a look of slight surprise shown upon his face. "Whoa, you brought... kids?"
Silverlight turned to the children once more, smiling as he motioned to Swift. "This is my son, Swift." She said.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:09 pm
Ella wasn't about to stand for this flat-out neglect by some new kid. It crossed her mind that perhaps he hadn't seen her, but she quickly dismissed the idea; who couldn't notice her?
She looked around the hall to see who was nearby. Thankfully, no one who needed extra impressing was around. She quickened her pace and eventually walked beside the stranger. She glanced around once more before saying in an assertive, yet friendly, manner, "Hey."
Myelin's eyes widened. She had no idea that she'd become so easy to figure out! She blushed heavily, her ears drooping as she looked at the ground. She dug the front of her foot into the dirt, as if secretly digging for a small treasure.
She bit her tongue, too nervous to speak. Her ears, suddenly, popped up, and her eyes widened. She got on her hands and knees, her eyes shimmering with innovation, and wrote the letters of her name in the dust.
As much as she wanted to speak to her newfound aquaintence, she was far too afraid of the rejection and shame that her feeble attempt at speaking would bring.
Scarlet rolled her eyes, saying bitterly, "The pleasure's all mine." She carefully scoped out the room, making note of any valuable items or places that could be hiding a Rainy Day Fund. Perhaps getting dragged along with the stranger wouldn't be so bad; she'd get a free meal and free stuff.
Hell, maybe I've been going about stealing all wrong.

Timothy's eyes were fixed on the boy who had just entered the room. He felt his knees buckle, and his heart skipped a beat. His mind completley went blank, and was somehow overwhelmed all at the same time.
Balling his hands into fists and crossing his arms, he made a desperate attempt to not come across as pathetic as he knew he looked.
He knew he needed to speak, but when he opened his mouth, no words crawled out. He bit his tongue hard until he managed to force himself to say, "U-u-u-umm, um, h-he-hello, S-Swift. I-it's, uh, n-nice to m-meet you."
Idiot! Just cut out your tongue and spare yourself the embarrassment that comes with stuttering!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:15 am
The Jolly Victini
such incredible deductive skills

TIS ELEMENTARY, MY DEAR WATSON!!

Seth packed his notebook and things five minutes until the bell with the rest of the class, making sure he was one of the first out of the classroom. However, he was preceded by New Kid, who was surprisingly [convienient for plotline and general hilarity] walking the same route Seth had taken to his 2nd period art class. Seth really liked to draw and to create, but art class was very confining and basic in his opinion, whereas the next class that would be logical for him - In this case Drawing II - was filled with people who were magnificent in drawing and could draw things that looked just like photographs. He was walking down the hall almost directly behind New Kid, everyone going the same general speed because of how packed the hall was. He then saw Ella zipping through the crowd by comparison directly to New Kid.

Seth groaned to himself. It seemed as if she wasn't just going to be her usual 3-times a day headache medicine, but instead was going to latch herself to New Kid and become a full-on migraine pill. He sped up through the crowd to cover the 2-3 feet he needed and said above the crowd, "Jesus, Ella. Will you give the poor guy a rest? Not many people can handle much of you in one day."

Martini did another retarded drunken giggle. Twenty... Twenty... greater than or equal to eighteen... less than or equal to twenty. Not equal to twenty-one. This is a problem. Getting her drunk would be a big bonus to beddy-bye, but now that advantage, I don't have. ********, man... He raged in his head. Despite such eloquence of thought, however, all the poured out of Martini's mouth was. "Really? That's awesome!" He said on the verge of a giggle that could bring the most serious of temperament to fits of laughter. He hazily got to his feet. "So, uh... Woah..." He said, partially due to another headrush, partially to Hvaen's glock. "That's far-out, man. That looks just like my glock... Heh." He stubled out, pointing at the gun still in Haven's hand before bursting out in another set of giggles.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:53 pm
Spyke sighs and stretches his arms and legs out. "Ok, First off You training a pyro is a no go. The kid has to let loose once in a while and second, I can handle a out of control kid." He then looks at Phoenix. "Lets start small and work our way up, take a power band off and let loose." Spyke then flares up create a fire armor around him. "I can handle anything you throw at me."

Jay smiles at Techna. "Thanks." He then text Dex letting him know He will be out for while and Techna is guarding the lab. He then looks at Roman. "Know anything i can do?" Roman thinks for a moment. "Hmmm I know a good bordello not far from here, we could check it out." Jay rolls his eyes and glares at Roman. "Its in the middle of the day and you're thinking of going to a brothel." Roman then shrugs. "Bordello not brothel, a bordello is bigger the a brothel. I know." "Of course you do, you been to a lot."

Roman chuckles a bit. "True, hmmm let me get some friends of mine to see if they can give me any ideas to assist us." Roman then gets his cell phone and looks through the list. "Hmmm, Sciz would know of a good joint I haven't been to yet." He then texts Sciz: Need help on taking whimpy Jaybomb out on a wild time, got any ideas.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:47 pm
Haven's ears pricked straight up, and she glanced down at the gun. "Oh? Some guys threw this in the fountain behind me..." A look of annoyance crossed her face. "It got my fur all wet." She then held out the gun to the tipsy ferret hesitantly. "Is it yours?" She asked, tilting her head ever so slightly to the left.

Dusk rolled his eyes, putting his hands behind his head and walking towards town to patrol.

Phoenix ducked his ears back, looking down at his bangles. "A-Are you sure...?"

Spade sighed, flapping her black wings as she circled the castle. "I need a break..."

Angel smiled. "Go ahead, I'll stay here."

Spade's eyes widened. "I couldn't possibly do that to you!"

Frost heard the conversation, and drifted up to her guardians with her icy wings. "Why don't both of you take the day off? You deserve it!"

"A-Are you sure?! T-Thank you, my princess!" Both guardians said at once, more than happy to rest their sore wings. They all drifted to the ground and the guardians smiled at one other, holding hands and walking into town.

Snow and Melody came out of the mall with tons of bags and boxes, most of them Melody's. Snow struggled with holding pretty much all the clothing and accessories, while Melody held only two light bags.

Rose had had enough. She was going to a normal school whether her mom liked it or not. As soon as her teacher left the room, she opened the window and scrambled out, laughing and running towards the school. Cyan gasped, running to the window. "Rose! Get back here!" He called, but his sister ignored him, and soon reached the school. Fixing her bow and long princess dress, the stepped inside, and was met with a huge crowd. "Wooow! So many kids!" She exclaimed, looking around.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:55 pm
Ella's ears stood straight up. She wanted to just ignore what she heard, but when she glanced around, she saw that she had a few eyes as an audience. They were watching, waiting for her to strike like the Queen Cobra she had built herself up to be.
"Save it, loser," she said with a sugary tone, "Focus on drawing trees and s**t. No one wants to hear you whine."
It almost- almost- pained her to be mean to him. She'd seen his drawings when she was copying answers off of him, and some of them were really good. She wanted to learn to draw like that, but her reputation came before her need to be artistic.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:16 pm
Spyke nods and then throws a fireball at Phoenix. "Yeah don't be afraid of your power, that is the main reason why you have no control. You fear it, don't be scare, just unleash it." He then juggles a few fireballs around. "I learnt how to control my powers when I was young and Swift well he is the same except he can lose control when he looses his cool." "So let loose and show me what you can do."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:26 pm
((******** it. ******** it all. Worth a shot, ain't it? Who cares if reading some of this makes me sick to my ******** stomach, I can't stay away and never have been able to for god knows what reason. Whatever. Just whatever. I'll build the character thing later if I even get to that. Just going off of an impulse here. Just ******** it...))

Serenla(shupI'moutofnames) watched the exchange with interest, though none that showed. He was smart, but his need to share opinions superseded the common sense to just leave it be. She had more potential, but the world that shaped her left no room for it. Such fascinating characters. She wanted to know more about them, find out what made them tick, and why, but she didn't have the social skills to maintain more than a few acquaintances that she would probably fall out of contact with at the end of the school year. Ironically, she suffered from mild social anxieties; not the kind that would give her panic attacks in a hall as crowded as this, but the kind that left her powerless to raise her hand when she was confident she had a brilliant answer, the kind that made her loath to so much as ask for a piece of paper when she had none left. She loved to understand people, when she did, she could feel exactly what they felt, as distinctly as though it were a set of feelings beside her own. Fortunately it wasn't something she experienced often; she couldn't imagine a head full of other peoples' emotions. She watched the exchange curiously, surreptitiously, wondering if it would escalate; by all signs, it was more than likely she supposed, but there was the slightest chance something would cause them both to leave it alone, or steal the prized possession of "last word" and disappear into the crowd before the other could throw a last retort.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:38 pm
Seth bursted in a fit of horribly fake laughter. If Ella was going to tag along to his classes, he might as well have some degree of fun with her. Considering that she was considerably more popular and additionally less intelligent (or at least, in HIS mind, she was.) generally made her a riot to make jests at. "ME whine? Look who's talking! Daddy, Daddy, I want some money! Daddy, Daddy, The latest Macbook Applepro came out! Tell me: Did the football team wear you out over the weekend? I'd expect Joey for sure to have done some damage down there for sure." He said with more laughter, now genuine.

Martini looked at the glock Haven held out to him. It was a typical glock with all the shortcomings therein. He thought to himself about its ups and downs. The damn thing always jammed on him and was not always accurate. "... No, not mine..." He muttered  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:53 pm
The halls were strangely quiet despite so many kids, and Rose soon figured out why. Not too far away from her, it seemed some students were getting into it. Wanting to bring peace as her mother would, Rose straightened up and walked over, catching the last few things that were said. "You have no right to pick on each other like that." She said, suddenly losing the childlike tone in her voice and replacing it with the aire of royalty that her teacher had taught her to use.

Phoenix yelped and stepped quickly to the side, dodging the fireball. He took a deep breath, and looked down at the bangles, gripping at them. "I-I dunno..."

Haven sighed, staring down at the gun. "Do you want it? I really don't wanna hang onto it... If you don't, I'll just turn it into the police station..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:31 pm
((You know... I'm thinking we should another high school thing. For old times sake, and because most of us are around that age anyways.))

Serenla tried to hide the smile, waiting for the little spark of emotion that would reveal some truth behind his words. She didn't really want to wait, though, and decided she would rather just get to class; she hated getting there last. It always felt to her like she was drawing attention to herself when everyone else was already seated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kat had to walk slowly by her brother, who weaved through the crowd with a book up to his nose. She didn't understand how such a clutz could manage that, but she didn't really care all too much. He rarely ran into anyone, but when it did, it was usually kind of funny to watch him get so flustered. Eventually he would learn to just focus on one thing at a time. Today was not that day. He sped up; Kat had learned that he had suddenly become very interested in what he was reading. Unfortunately, that meant he was paying even less attention.

"MAT!" she snapped, and rather than looking ahead, he looked straight from his book to Kat, and plowed straight into Ella. s**t. His book slid across the floor, and had it been any one else that he had crashed into with such considerable force, the book would have been trampled under the heavy flow of students on their way to class. But no. He had to crash into her. Kat had always avoided her, knowing what she might do should the b***h open her mouth and piss Kat off too much. Now she chose to further avoid the day she sent Ella to the hospital, and apologized for him while Mat scrambled for his book. He still had no idea who he had just ran into.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:37 pm
Ella had opened her mouth to fire back words like the highest quality machine gun, but when the girl intervened, she hesitated. She knew well who this girl was, and withheld a grin as she stepped up. She was tempted to let the goody-two-shoes take the reins, but to pass up an opportunity to put a so-called loser back in his place would entail rumors of all sorts.
Defaulting to her secondary form of attack, she focused hard until a steady trail of tears worked their way down her cheeks. "H-how could you say that to me?" she whimpered to Seth, "Th-that's low!" She turned to the girl and begged, "Make him stop!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:30 pm
Rose looked at Ella, cocking an eyebrow like her mother usually would. "As far as I am concerned, you are as much in the wrong as he is. Although," The tiny princess paused, putting a finger to her lip, "What you said might have been taking things a tidbit too far." She then noticed a boy bumb into Ella. "Oh, my! Are you alright?!" She asked, gathering his books and holding out a hand to help him up.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Sonic Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out