Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
The Trans-Dimensional Colosseum v.2 (Open/accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:32 pm
"Shy?" Zellik said, disbelief coloring his words to the point of obviousness. He smirked again. "You could have fooled me." Once the plate of food was set down in front of him, he stopped speaking and dug in. As always, the meals made up by the kitchen tasted far better than anything offered in the Bazaar outside of the Colosseum, but perhaps that was because he honestly didn't know of any decent locales and chose the wrong places. "Haven't gotten a name for yourself yet have you, then?" He asked when he broke away from the delicious food, pointing a cleaned bone at Rivera. He didn't eat barbarically, but then again, he couldn't care less of the impression he made while doing so. "Or are you trying to be modest?"

Milla shook her head at Ceilly's words. "If you were put in here to fight him, then you would have already if that was his whim. I've heard that most requests asked are taken care of quite fast." She said this with hope and friendliness in her tone, wishing to uplift the other's spirits a little bit.

"Alpha! My main ma--er--statue!" Kris spun around on his heel with his arms outstretched as if to embrace the Angel. Of course, he couldn't find the elusive being in his hiding place, but that didn't stop him from trying to discern his location. There weren't many people, or things, that he couldn't find with good old fashioned detective work and maybe a hint or two, but the Weeping Angels sure took the cake when it came to staying out of sight. Small wonder, they froze when directly looked at. "Ya know I'd never do that to ya! I'm one ovvah kind, after all, Replacin' yois truly would take ages." He patted his chest with a self-important smile on his face. "That said, I'm glad yer here! I was just about to go lookin' for ya."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:18 am
Rivera let a small smirk play on her face, "Rivera Black." She said simply. "Though I believe you already knew that thanks to Riven." she said, giving a nod to her familiar. "And yes. 'Shy' is a term many people have called me through out the years, though the Colosseum doesn't give much room for 'shy', now does it? Besides, fooling people is one of my favorite hobbies." That one came with a small grin, and a look around the room, her gaze finally settling on Zellik, "Should I ask for you name, then, or are you... Trying to be modest?" Rivera kept her smile, she knew who Zellik was, and it was likely he knew she knew.

Alpha smirked as Kris looked for him, what Kris didn't know what he wasn't that far from his face. "And ages I have, master Kris, it is best you remember that. Now, what reason would you have for seeking me out? And how private is the reasons?" Kris was always a fountain of information, good information, usually. "And, Kris, the next time I have to remind you of things such as this, I will not be quite as... Nice, as I am being, now." Alpha did like Kris, the man was a good source, yet he still couldn't have his people breaking the rules as such. "If needed, we could meet in a more, private matter, somewhere within the Colosseum, so it doesn't quite look like you're talking to yourself."  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RavenStar13Forever

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:29 am
Calvin's heart fluttered. "Y-yeah, I'll be free, I don't usually do stuff after dinner but read. So, Uh, where would you want to meet? I could hang out here, or meet you somewhere, whatever's best for you..." Calvin didn't really hang out with anyone at the Colosseum, even Rivera, he only hung out with in the Cafeteria. Calvin was nervous, and he could tell Evangeline was somewhat distracted, "Unless, you now, you don't want to, I wont be upset if you don't." Hurt maybe, but not upset, Calvin was an understanding kind of guy. Though he gave her a smile, telling her whatever her decision, he wouldn't be mad.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:36 pm
"Ha-ha, very amusing." Zellik laughed flatly, his eye glittering with decidedly unamused light. He took the bone in both hands and snapped it in half, then sucked the marrow out noisily. "Modesty is fake. If you didn't know who I was then I doubt such a tiny thing like you would even dare to approach me. I'm surprised you've been this bold so far." He did the same for another drumstick and chased it down with more cold water. "By 'name', I meant reputation."

Kris shrugged as if the notion didn't bother him. "Lookin' like I'm talkin' ta myself is the least a' my problems, Al. But I wanted ta know if ya heard any rumors floatin' about the new event. If ya have, then we can find somewhere private-like."

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:26 am
Rivera made a face. "My reputation or yours?" Rivera didn't wait for an answer. "Okay, let's start with yours, you, being the blood thirsty champion of the Colosseum with a past you can't seem to force yourself to shake. I on the other hand, don't have much on one inside the Colosseum, aside for fighting for a woman I want to personally kill and willl, yet I am notorious for being a... Oh, what did he call me? A little s**t who gets into to much trouble for her own good." Rivera didn't bother to inform Zellik who 'he' was, he wouldn't know anyways. She looked at Zellik. "Am I right so far? Or should I keep going?" She didn't clarify on who's reputation, though.

Alpha thought for a moment. "Aside form the date being moved yet again? I haven't heard much, though I have heard there may be a monster who can spit acid, but that's all that my angels have found out, the Colosseum headmaster want's to keep it under tight raps, only using his personal guards for moving what is to be fut away for it. Guards whom wont spill to anyone, but that's all. Do you have any worth sharing?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:01 pm
Strifer made a point to look each speaker in the eye as they spoke, usually it was with a pointed gaze of intimidation. His eyes now were filled with interest. He saw the cyborg shiver as she finished her part, and the other girl was innocent enough to not catch the drift. "I believe her creators, and or saviors, intended to show her strength by having her work he way up to Zellik. Which specimen is more impressive, the one that works hard and improves with each fight, or the one that goes straight to the champion? Which one is more rewarding?" He left the question open ended, as it was rhetorical anyways. "Well don't worry about it too much. You'll live through this. Worse comes to worse, I'll break some rules. I'm usually pretty good at that." Strifer smiled at both of them, as he tipped his bowler hat with one hand to show his sincerity.  

Strifer Garuwashi

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:02 am
"I've shaken my past!" Zellik growled, growing angry for the first time in the conversation. Whether it was for the woman's situation or at having something fairly personally spoken of so openly was unclear. He let his disleasure show a little by pounding a fist on the table to emphasize his point, eye narrowing slightly. The table jumped a bit and the mug fell over with a clatter, its contents glugging out and splashing on the stone floor. The champion grasped one of the skulls strung across his chest, a relatively small one compared to its companions, but one that was shot through with hairline cracks and missing teeth. This he shook at Rivera meaningfully. "What's stopping you from ending her life, hm?"

"Ah, damn!" Kris said poutily, snapping his fingers as he heard the news. Not that he truly had anything against the owners for wanting to keep it a secret. Most likely, Bruhoios had convinced Orik to keep his tongue still on the matter. That one was always planning ahead where his counterpart couldn't, or wouldn't. And finding tight-lipped guards would also be the minotaur's doing, no doubt. "Not right now, sorry Al." He said at last, genuinely apologetic "I haven't had the time ta go snoopin' around quite yet." At this, he frowned.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:47 am
Ceilly nodded as Strifer spoke, that being her point exactly. Even if it wasn't now, she would eventually have to fight the man if she kept winning. She looked at the male a bit skeptically, "You couldn't be serious about breaking rules? I'm sure they would kill you for that." She crossed her arms, not really as a defensive stance, but more for comfort, as if she was holding herself.

Adric finally found a run down looking place, but the people seemed nice enough. He quickly bought a room and went up, finding it to look surprisingly comfy. He let out a sigh and checked the time with his pocket watch, which used to be his fathers. He didn't bother changing clothes as he laid back on the bed and shut his eyes, thinking about what the cyborg would be like tomorrow in battle.

Evangeline smiled, she didn't really hang out with anyone other than Rivera and Riven in her free time. Occasionally she would get the chance to talk with Zellik, but that was only during therapy session talks she was forced to do by superiors. "Why don't we just meet outside the cafeteria. That way you don't really have to stick around while I finish my shift. And why would I not want too after I just told you yes?" She shook her head before fixing her apron, glancing at him before she walked off without another word. She disappeared into the kitchen and asked what needed to be done, helping the chefs with the cooking now.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:15 pm
Rivera jumped when Zellik hit the table, it had both startled her and caught her off guard. She used some of her shadow magic to lift the cup back up, there wasn't much, if any of the drink to save. "Rumors, Zellik, Rumors." Rivera crossed her arms to keep her hands from shaking. She used her head to motion Zellik to lean forward. "There have been several rumors floating around saying you haunted by your former masters ghost." She said, nodding to the skull. " Just making sure it was just a rumor." She leaned back. "I can't." She said simply, about Zellik's question. "She's on my home world, only visiting the Colosseum under strict guard, but, luckily for me, by the law of my planet she has to challenge me in the Colosseum. So i'll get my chance."

Alpha sighed. "I understand, they've been keeping my angels and I busy so we don't have the time either. They want to keep it quiet, and a complete surprise..." Alpha frowned. "I'd be cautious, Kris, Bruhoios has more eyes and ears than you and I combined, and know's how to use them. Orik too, though I doubt either would admit it to anyone. Even each other..."
A soft chuckle came from above the trio at the fireplace. "Oh I wouldn't dare break a rule, Alpha, the head security, will have your head, or worse." The voice came from Sahara, Alpha's second in command with the angels. "He's very strict." Sahara was sitting above the fireplace reading, easily disguised in the stone work, yet completely visible. She used magic to turn the page in her book.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:32 am
"Y-yeah...! I'll see you after, then..." Calvin blushed as Evangeline walked away. He felt foolish, of course she wanted to hang out, she was just distracted because of work. He heard a somewhat loud crash and frowned, Calvin was willing to bet money that that was Zellik. What were him and Rivera talking about? Calvin shook his head, best not to stir that hornets nest. A waitress came up and took his order, Calvin was glad it wasn't Evangeline, he would have felt weird after they agreed to hang out, she smiled as she took his order, she had seen the two hanging out, it had seemed. He hoped he hadn't caused her any trouble.  

RavenStar13Forever

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:53 pm
Strifer smiled at her as she subconsciously crossed her arms to comfort herself. He finally quit fiddling with the rings on his middles fingers to point at the scar under his eye. "I've been threatened with death before and this as close as I've gotten. I do what I want, when I want to and there's no one that can interfere with that, save myself." He shrugged thoughtlessly and laid his hands back on the table, and his finger instinctively began to slide the ring on his middle finger back and forth once more. "So is this what every night is like in this place? Crowded and rowdy?" He motioned to the crowd as Zellik slammed on the table in anger with the woman he was now talking with.

When the angel spoke from behind him, there was no sign of shock or even awe. In fact it was luck that the bounty hunter hadn't killed it on the spot. Assuming it had life. Strifer had let his guard down, and it wouldn't happen again. "I'll say it again. I've dealt with worse." He turned and winked as she turned her page.

((Edited))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:28 pm
Zellik leaned forward at Rivera's request, and sat back in his eat when she did the same. "Good." He said after she had finished speaking, rubbing the smooth bone of the skull absently as some of his anger faded into a more passive state. It fell back against his chest when he turned his outward attention back to his meal. "So you're an off-worlder. I suppose that I shouldn't be surprised. It sounds like your former master is a coward not to have challenged you already." He spread a generous amount of grape jam on a hunk of bread and shoved it into his mouth.

Milla shrugged. "There are times that it's quieter here, but then there are those that drink beer. I don't often come into this hall." She looked at Sahara, noticing her for the first time, and jumped back in surprise.

Kris waved a hand as if the possibility, or reality, of being closely watched wasn't much of a big deal. "That jus' makes it all the more worth it ta find out!" He grinned. "Ya can't tell me that ya don't wanna know what this thing is either, do ya?"  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:28 pm
Ceilly looked back between the two others as they spoke, still disbelieving that Strifer could be willing to do what he wanted even if it resulted in punishment. He had such confidence in himself. "Yeah I usually don't come here other than to get food and then I go to my room."She also didn't notice the angel until it spoke. She didn't really jump, but she flinched as she looked up.

Evangeline still helping the cooks, finishing up several plates within no time. She never really much enjoyed cooking but she was quite skilled at it. It had been about thirty minutes when she was called back to the bar, a few men requesting her company. She frowned, already guessing who they were. She wasn't fond of them, but she couldn't hit them because of her job. She went out to the bar and greeted the two with a smile, taking their orders and making their drinks before returning and chatting with them, using her spirit to relieve them of any discomfort they had from their fights that day.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:32 pm
Rivera looked over the Cafeteria, "She can't, well not yet. See, by custom, once she places me in a place of competition, like the Colosseum, she had to wait 6 to 7 months before she can, BUT, luckily for me She has to challenge me before two years, or it turns into public execution. So it's a win win for me." Rivera shrugged. She opened her mouth to say something else, but instead closed it and looked around, finally looking under the table. "What in the hell are you doing you little s**t?"
"Being a ninja." Came Riven's whispered reply.
"I swear, if you do anything suspicious, i'll let Zellik kick you."
"Ninja..." Was the soft reply.
Rivera pinched the bridge of her nose. "Bloody brat." She muttered. "Anyways.."

"Of course I do," Alpha replied, "but snooping will have to wait, I need you to explain the rules to the new comers, most are in the Cafeteria. Explain the Angels and rules about leaving. I don't need anyone trying to chicken out..."
Sahara laughed. "Have you ever faced a Dinosaur? Hmmm? Or suddenly found yourself in lava with no escape? Hmmm? Have you? Because I can make that happen in the blink of an eye. I have before, and i'd love to do it again. Best you take my warnings. If master Zellik wishes to fight. It happens, I am not sure if she is on his future roster, but I highly doubt her masters would use her so uselessly." Sahara's words weren't meant for comfort, to neither Ceilly, and especially not to Strifer.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers