Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
FruBa, For Anyone &&&& Everyone!!! <3 REMAKE (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna restart this shizznit????!!! :DDDDD
  YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :DDDDDDDD
  No! .-.
  Meh beh... Idk... o.O will there be cookies if we do??? :P
  Poll Whore!!!! ;DDDDDDD
  Meh hate the idea so no... >.>
  Yeah I guess I'll join... Looks semi interesting...
  Screeeeeeeewwwwwwww you guys, I'm going home... >.<
View Results

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:11 pm
♡ Kyra Sohma ♡

User Image

"Round & round the planets revolve round the sun
And we always seek after love and peace forever more
Growing growing woe baby we can work it out
Look up at the sky every heart is shining all today"

Kyra smiled and nodded. "Okay." She said then sat down next to Sachiko. She looked over at Sachiko and smiled at her. "How have you been Sachiko-san? Is everything going well with you?" She asked her kindly.
Kyra looked over when Ritsko got up and brought back tea. "Thank you Ritsko-san!" She said in a cheerful voice once again. She was so happy... It was great to be back with her family... Even if they didn't really like her... But she didn't mind. It was alright with her.

Out Of Cookies:{}

"I was so happy when you smiled
Your smile breaks through the clouds of grey
Far from the sunny days that lie in sleep
Waiting with patience for the spring
When the flowers will bloom renewed again
Knowing there's more beyond the pain of today
Although the scars of yesterday remain
You can keep on living as much as your heart believes
You can't be born again
All though you can change
Let's stay together always"

"Goes & goes the time goes on we are not alone
We live on together and we will find some precious things
Sometime we will smile sometime we will cry somehow
Don't forget believing yourself - Tomorrow's never die"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:32 pm
((Where is everyone? Sure wish other people would take on the parts of the missing characters!))

Cautiously, Sachiko lifted her head and turned to face her cousin. She managed to collect her thoughts for a bit. "I'm okay." Sachiko replied timidly in a soft voice, managing to give a small smile. She was glad to have Kyra home for the night, even if it was only for a short time. Turning her gaze, she smiled in thanks as Ritsko poured her a cup of some tea. Silently, Sachiko waited for everyone else to be seated, not feeling much in the mood for conversation. It had been a rather long, and exhausting day full of mostly bad things that seemed to happen quite a bit, even when Sachiko didn't do anything wrong. Regardless though, she seemed to be the head of the house's favorite scapegoat.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:41 am
User Image
                      xxNAOYA SOHMAxx

▒▒ Expression is all part of the deal when it comes to your art. ▒▒
                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Naoya's eyelids were gradually drooping to the point where his eyes were barely-open slits. He really hadn't done much today, but it wasn't hard to tell he was plainly exhausted. He did have a habit of staying up late and reading doujinshi or working on his own submissions or web manga. Determining which activity he did was always quite a task for others if they managed to get into his usually locked room. But as he was sitting there at the table, he was slowly tipping forward as his chin slipped down between his hands. He could hear his cousins talking, but whatever they were saying wasn't even registering, even if they were addressing him. What was actually running through his mind while his consciousness was slipping away was ideas for future work. After living through a few months in the mansion already, dealing with Kyo and Sora and everyone else kind of helped him gain some inspiration. And now because of them, he had been working on a manuscript that was partially based off of his life in the Sohma manor. And it was definitely a good thing he wrote everything off as fictional. As he mulled over how to continue or edit his storyline, he suddenly dozed off and his forehead hit the wood surface with a loud BANG that shook the whole table.

Of course, while it sounded quite painful, he didn't seem to notice the impact had happened in the first place, remaining asleep with his face to the table. Even if it left a bruise, he wouldn't feel it that much later, though he would still be aware of its presence. It's not like it was invisible anyway. Speaking of invisible, his unconscious thought drifted back to the mess outside the kitchen. Maybe if they could start getting metal furniture in the future, they wouldn't have to worry about cleaning up particles of wood next time. He'd have to talk about it with Ritsko later, maybe.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                      ▒▒ But be aware that not everything you try to show will be seen in the eyes of the viewer. ▒▒

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:56 pm
♡ Kyra Sohma ♡

User Image

"Round & round the planets revolve round the sun
And we always seek after love and peace forever more
Growing growing woe baby we can work it out
Look up at the sky every heart is shining all today"

Kyra tilted her head, still smiling at Sachiko. She nodded. "Okie dokie." She said cheerfully to her. Her eyes landed on her cup of tea in front of her, and she took a small sip. "Yummm! I always have loved your tea Ritsko-san! It's delicious!" She commented with a smile. It was so great to be back!
Kyra jumped at the sudden bang on the table. "N-Naoya-san?!" She said a little loudly in surprise when she saw his head on the table. She giggled slightly when she saw he was asleep. She looked down and saw she spilt some tea. "Oh no! I am so sorry! I will clean this up right away!" She said in a sort of panic and cleaned up her mess with a small washcloth. Once she finished she put it away and stood by Naoya. "He might catch a cold sleeping out here... I'll bring him up to his room." She said then put one of Naoya's arms over her shoulder and lifted him up. She almost toppled over right then and there. He was to heavy for her to lift up by herself! But she will bring him up to his room. That is what she decided.
"O-okay... Here we go..." Kyra said out loud as she half-dragged Naoya out of the room and to his bedroom.

Out Of Cookies:{I'm trying to wait for the perfect part for Akito to come in... >_> Rawr.}

"I was so happy when you smiled
Your smile breaks through the clouds of grey
Far from the sunny days that lie in sleep
Waiting with patience for the spring
When the flowers will bloom renewed again
Knowing there's more beyond the pain of today
Although the scars of yesterday remain
You can keep on living as much as your heart believes
You can't be born again
All though you can change
Let's stay together always"

"Goes & goes the time goes on we are not alone
We live on together and we will find some precious things
Sometime we will smile sometime we will cry somehow
Don't forget believing yourself - Tomorrow's never die"

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Axel Daimora

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:43 pm
Sora and I finally wake up, annoyed that we forgot our little prank. As we head down, we try to sneak out so the God doesen't catch us and start bitching about the explosion we triggered the day before. While walking, we begin throwing firecrackers at the other family members as a means to irritate them, then leave the mansion to hunt for souls for our breakfasts.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:18 am
he bedient

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Blinking to Kyra as she exclaimed a thank you, she merely nodded once in return not quite feeling up to talk. Staring out the window she watched her tarp closely almost waiting for it to rip up. Listening to the minor chit chats she jumped nearly out of her skin when she heard a loud thump. Looking to point of origin of the sound she of course saw Naoya head first on the table. Sighing she stood up about to help him up to his room like she usually did when Kyra exclaimed once more and moved to help him. Standing quietly her burnt umber colored eyes softened as she watched the girl struggle. She was so used to taking care of everyone that having her here was like there was someone better to take care of everyone. Standing up straight she watched as she moved past her with Naoya and moved forward to the pot. Stirring quietly she looked over to Sachiko with a slight curious eye.

She was happy to see Kyra? Happy to spend time with her? Sighing she looked back to the pot placing the lid down upon it. Though hearing a pair of foot steps her eyes narrowed as she moved forward slipping past Kyra and Naoya. Catching the fire crackers that were thrown she moved forward to the front door slipping out of it. Tossing them back at the two siblings her eyes were a sea of anger.
"Thought you'd want those back... And by the way... Pray that someone or something is holding me back... Because once you get back not even a reaper would want the leftovers of you!" She yelled out glaring to them before slamming the door behind her. Locking it she scoffed passing by the two and back to the kitchen. Stirring the stew she took a spoonful to try. Smiling at the taste she nodded once happy with the taste and consistency.

Moving the lid over the pot she felt her eyes soften from knowing what she'd have to do. She'd have to get him... Looking back to Sachiko she sighed deeply then looked to the side.
"Sachiko... Dinner's ready... So you know what that means..." She mumbled knowing she only said Sachikos' full name when she was serious, angry, or uneasy. Which being uneasy was too blanantly obvious. Turning off the stew she moved down the hallway listening to the rain as her feet stopped by Akito's door. Reaching a hand forward she hesitated before knocking softly and opening the sliding door to the side stepping in."Akito-sama... Forgive my intrusion... But, dinner is ready..." She said quietly her voice quieter than usual as she looked to the side her glasses slid down her nose slightly. Her eyes stared to the corner of the room almost too nervous to look upon Akito himself.

User ImageUser Image

ʈɦɛ Яɑϯ

((OOC;;;
Sorry for my absence everyone. D:
I've been trying to catch up on walking dead plus my bf has been distracting me... XD
But here's Yoshi's chance to bring in our ruthless god! XD))  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:48 pm
As she watched Kyra leave with Naoya, Sachiko's gaze turned back towards her empty plate. Her smile had faded, sensing the head of the house had been nearby while Ritsko told her the food was done. It was as if her mood had gone from happy to uncertainty within a few moments. Taking her glass of tea in hand, Sachiko sighed, drinking it a bit. So many things seemed to be on her mind that day, yet she couldn't seem to sort her thoughts at the moment. She was glad that the siblings were through with their crazy antics, at least for a while. It had been some time since she last stayed at the table for dinner, even with Akito around. 'So much for a peaceful day.' Sachiko thought, putting her cup down on the table. She didn't bother to look up, waiting in silence for the food to be served.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:16 pm
Sora and I begin to laugh maniacally at poor Ritsy-chan; Does she really think keeping the door locked will keep us out?? HAHAHA!!!! After preying on souls and starting the Hollow apocalypse, we began to derp around the town, thinking of something that would drive the family off the edge in rage. We finally had an insane idea....... Steal something from the military!!!! We were a couple of superpowed poltergeists, so what had we to fear???? So we stole some poor dude's car, startling many normal people who couldn't see ghosts, and drove our merry way to the nearest military base........... twisted  

Axel Daimora

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:41 am
User Image
Akito Sohma

⇒I will protect you all from the outside world...

The room was dark. Pitch black. You could hear the sound of soft breathing on the side of the room where the bed was. The head of the household, Akito Sohma, was laying down on the bed, asleep. Not much you could do when you never leave your bedroom.
When he heard a soft knocking, Akito had woken up from his sleep. He heard Ritsko's voice and felt at piece. His favorite little rat was here.
"Ritsko... Come here..." Akito said. His voice was deep, but kind. You could tell he was in a good mood.
The head's hand moved over and turned on a lamp. It;s ligt was dim, but you could see just enough to make it over to his bed. A kind smile was placed on his lips as he reached a hand up, indicating for Ritsko to come over to him, even though he had clearly told her to do so already.

Out of Comands:{Here comes Akito! Muahahaha!!! Sorry it's so short though.... >_>
By the way... We need a new character to be a doctor... A guy preferably... >w< Tee hee~!}

⇒So follow my every command, and you shall be safe...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:05 pm
he bedient

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Hesitating when she heard his words she looked over to him, her umber colored eyes revealed she was uneasy. Her ear almost twitched at the sound of the click of the lamp. Moving forward a few steps she looked to him uncertainly. Though seeing his smile and hand held out for her, she merely nodded once moving forward placing her hand in his as she moved closer to him. Her hair fell over her shoulders from being down for once now dry from being wet an hour or so again. Sitting down near his feet she rested her head upon his lap. A common thing Akito would always have her do as a child."Yes, Akito-sama...?" She murmured her voice soft and quiet. Whenever around Akito she was always his obedient little play thing. Removing her hand from his she rested it under her cheek upon his lap.

Her eyes closed as she wondered how long his good mood would last. Hopefully for a bit longer since she made one of his favorite meals. She slowly opened her eyes staring about the dimly lit room. She remembered fearing this room for nearly all of her childhood. Though there were times where Akito could be fairly sweet. However when he got angered its like a different Akito was there. Glancing up to him, her glasses slid back up her nose as she looked to him.
"I made one of your favorites for dinner..." She said barely above a whisper as her eyes looked up into his. Her eyes locked upon his from knowing when he asked her to come there that if she ever looked away he'd get upset. Though resting her cheek back against her hand which rested upon his leg. Nuzzling her cheek softly against her hand which brushed upon his leg she stayed still hoping to please him enough so that he'd stay in a good mood tonight with Kyra here.

User ImageUser Image

ʈɦɛ Яɑϯ

((OOC; IKR? >.>;
Urgh I may take on the doctor... >.< ))  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Axel Daimora

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:56 pm
Meanwhile, Sora and I have made it to a military base, and decide to steal ourselves some planes. The two of us steal a pair of em side by side, then fly our way out and escape desprately with dozens of troopers firing away at us. We fly back to town, firing away at buildings and innocent people, eventually a news report comes in about our attack. During that time, we start to fly back to the mansion in order to shoot and kamikaze attack the family and wreck even more of the house then we did when the reaper attacked us........ On our way back, the military find us and begin to shoot at us, starting a dogfight above the mansion loud enough to wake up the entire continent of Asia!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:03 pm
Glancing up, Sachiko heard a strange noise coming from outside. She turned her gaze towards the window, for it sounded like the loud hum of an airplane engine. It seemed to get close to the ground, but had already passed on by, still thousands of miles up high in the sky. Eventually after several short moments the sound had faded and was no more, which was a relief as Sachiko stayed there, calming down from the sudden alarm. She sighed, still waiting for the others while staring at her empty plate.

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:38 pm
User Image
Akito Sohma

⇒I will protect you all from the outside world...

Akito watched Ritsko amusingly as she fearfully walked over to him. He always found her interesting... His little rat was so cute...
A warm smile was placed on his lips as Ritsko rested her head on his lap. He placed his free hand on her head and began to smooth out her hair softly. "Mmmm... Just wanted to feel you warmth little one..." He murmured softly in a kind voice.
Akito smiled and patted her head. "Oh really... How kind of you..." He said softly in his deep voice as he continued to gently pet her head. He then straightened his back a bit, looking down at her. "Ritsko... Come," he told her, indicating for her to sit on his lap. He loved it when Ritsko was this obedient... But usually because she was hiding something from him...
At first, he wondered why... But then he decided not to worry about it. It wasn't like Kyra had come back to the mansion...

Out of Comands:{Yesh! Be a doctor! It shall be fuuuuuuun~!
Join the dark side.... Wait. You already joined. I see your name right here on my list. >_>}

⇒So follow my every command, and you shall be safe...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:08 pm
My plane gets shot down then crashes into Akitos room and mask breaks in half due to the impact. I raise my head then mutter to myself aww s#!t as I notice Akito. I then realize Ritsko on his lap. "What the hell?? Is this incest??" I mutter quietly. "Amm...... I'm gonna go now...... byeee" I try to leave as quick as possible to avoid Akito kicking my a**, while Sora kills off the attacking pilots, causing their planes to crash all over the house, then kamikaze attacks the kitchen and gets out of her plane laughing maniacally.  

Axel Daimora

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:42 pm
he bedient

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Gazing up to him, as he spoke for her to come closer. She sat up staring up to him, before nodding once. Slowly she got up and looked down to his lap. Her eyes gazed to the side from her being unsure about this. Akito was truly cruel and tantalizing. Moving forward quietly she sat on his lap her eyes staring to the wall in front of her. She didn't look up to him at all. For when he'd do this it was usually to test her to see if she'd get shy or not. It was rather cruel teasing her like this. Also it wasn't fair because if she tried to have a relationship with someone who was not of the zodiac he would get jealous and go into a rampage. This was the only way she could have a relationship in this house. Was if she either dated one of her cousins or if she stood by Akitos' side forever. Her eyes softened as she stared forward her hands resting in her lap."Yes, Akito-sama..." She murmured softly as she glanced up to him.

Resting her head on his shoulder she closed her eyes resting for a moment. Surely Akito wouldn't mind since he favored her most of all. Sighing deeply she slowly opened her eyes and glanced up to him wondering why he had favored her instead of others like Naoya... Pushing the thought aside she reached her hand out allowing it to rest on his shoulder shoulder. Her burnt umber eyes looked into his almost as if to try to figure out why he was the way he was. Why he was so mean to others... Why he never left his room to interact with others... Staring up to him, her eyes softened as she wondered feeling bad for him. She wished he could interact with others without getting mad or jealous. I mean the rest of them did it why couldn't he?

User ImageUser Image

ʈɦɛ Яɑϯ

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas