Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] The Problem Child (Na'ima/Hel) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:48 pm
Hel squared her shoulders and narrowed her eyes. While she couldn’t see Na grin, she could pretty much feel it. Logically, which Hel didn’t really practice, she would have known better than to test Na’ima…but because this was Hel, and she was full of stubborn pride, she did.

Oh, she did.

Ya. I am testing you.”  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:56 pm
Fool.

Na'ima chuckled and opened the jar, pulling her veil down with her free hand before she very carefully poured some of the powder onto her hand. "What I have here," she held her hand up to show what she was referring to, "is belladonna I have personally crushed into a fine powder. Belladonna is wonderful. It can be a hallucinogen, or even a narcotic. Too much will kill you, too little will simply make you delirious and relaxed, but just enough..."

She then leaned in close, smiling pleasantly at Hel before she lifted her hand between their faces. Na'ima watched her closely, finally blowing the powder into her face when she caught the ghoul breathing in.

After that Na'ima wiped her hand off on her robe and closed the jar, putting it back in her bag and waiting.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:14 pm
Hel knew a Belladonna…but it was a well endowed ghoul, not a powder. She didn’t look impressed when Na showed her the powder and raised her hand between them. In fact, Hel unintentionally helped her along by leaning in and taking in a deep breath to pipe off again. Well, until the powder was blown in her face and she took it in.

Yup…Hel’s eyes rolled into the back of her head and she fell forward and landed on the ground with a thump, and she was out.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:20 pm
Na'ima chuckled and reached out to catch Hel as she fell, only to miss.

Well.

...She tried.

She was very careful about getting Hel onto her mount's back, patting the side of its neck and cooing affectionately to it before she took hold of its reigns to guide it on foot, walking along beside it. Na'ima was just going to assume Hel lived in Amityville's Academy, so she headed that way to get Hel back to bed. Or something.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:38 pm
Hel would stir sometime later, and note that she was staring at a saddle of sorts…and scarves…and jingly things. The ground was also a good distance away…

The reaper was still groggy, but still remembered what got her here in the first place. “You…!” The reaper slurred, her brows narrowing as she tried to locate Na’ima from her spot hunched over her mount. “CHEAAAAATED!” Yes, that was the best Hel could come up with right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:46 pm
Oh, good. She was waking up. Na'ima was glad for this because it meant she didn't have to bother anyone for directions. "I warned you," she explained, gesturing to the buildings around them. "Where am I taking you?"  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:50 pm
“Uuuuuuugh.” Was Hel’s only intelligent response for the moment. The ghoul shook her head, as if this would help speed up shaking off the effects of the belladonna. “Jus…dropmeovhere….”  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:52 pm
"Very well." For once Na'ima did as was requested of her, bringing Hel to the nearest building and guiding her mount to get down on the ground. Once that was done she finally let it disappeared into the ground. "Satisfactory?"  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:00 pm
Hel slid off of the mount’s back once it was low enough, stumbling a bit and swaying before she righted herself, and shook her head once more. “Yesssss.” She hissed, and clenched her eyes shut before she reached up to rub them. Ugh, impromptu nap, the worst. She pointed a finger at Na.

Ointment.”  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:04 pm
Na'ima waved a hand dismissively when Hel demanded her ointment. "Yes, yes. I will bring it to you in a few days. You however must promise rest properly. Nothing strenuous. Proper healing is not simply 'not scarring'." Idiot.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:09 pm
“How will you bring it to me if you do not know what building I am in, much less my room?” She idly rolled her head, and then had a brilliant idea. “YOU SHOULD COME SEE MY ROOM!”

She threw her hands up in the air as she exclaimed this.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:13 pm
Na'ima blinked. For once Hel had a point. "I suppose I can do this." She looked warily to the buildings around them. She wasn't exactly interested in being here but...fine.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:22 pm
Good.” Hel grabbed Na’ima’s hand and started to pull her towards a dorm that was centrally located in comparison to the others. “The dorms are section off by race…and this one is the reaper dorm! The best one.” She pushed the door open and led her through the common room of the Reapers dorm, and pointed at the large roaring and comfy fire place. “That is where I sat Gramps when I found him in the snow last Christmastival.”

She then led the Horsewoman up the stairs, all the way to the third floor, and finally stopped at her door. She unlocked it, and then swung her door open.

“This is my room!”

Her very bare room. Nothing on the walls, and the only furniture was her bed, her dresser, and her desk, with a few personal items scattered on top of the desk.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:10 pm
Na'ima took note of the information she was being given, looking around with a critically observant eye. It was very nice, yes. Lovely. The fire got her attention right before Hel explained what she had done for Salbei. Ah, how nice of her. Perhaps she would come and sit by this fire as well when the snow came in.

She followed Hel up the stairs, counting how many floors they went up and then which number was on the door.

And then she was surprised by the room itself. Na'ima blinked, stepping in and looking all around. "Not what I was expecting.." She had been expecting a mess. Something loud to match the obnoxious young ghoul.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:16 pm
Hel blinked and spun on her heel to stare at the Horsewoman.

“Uh…what were you expecting?” Hel kept a clean room okay…she was practicing for her future house. To be Mac's wife. To be the most unexpected adventurous homebody ever.  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff