Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Of Cat Demon And Master ( Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:52 pm
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves

(Nah we'll go with yours)

Riley returned home from his job. he walked in the door and said, "Kaori, where you at beautiful?" He said that usually to tell hher he was home.

Kaori then came out from the bedroom and ran up to riley before she hugged shouting "RiRi!" RiRi was her nickname for him. She loved when he was able to come home early, she always got lonely.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:56 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

he laughed as he picked up kaori in a hug, "Hey there beautiful. i missed you too."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:04 pm
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves

he laughed as he picked up kaori in a hug, "Hey there beautiful. i missed you too."

Kaori giggled and said "I was lonely without you. Riri." She then kissed his cheek and smiled as she kept her arms wrapped around him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:20 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves

Kaori giggled and said "I was lonely without you. Riri." She then kissed his cheek and smiled as she kept her arms wrapped around him.

"I know, but i'll always be back soon." He said with a smile as he led her to the couch and sat down.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:37 pm
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves

"I know, but i'll always be back soon." He said with a smile as he led her to the couch and sat down.

Kaori smiled and followed him to the couch before she sat in his lap and giggled as she snuggled with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:01 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves

Kaori smiled and followed him to the couch before she sat in his lap and giggled as she snuggled with him.

He smiled as he held her close to him in his arms with a smile. He kissed her cheek playfully as he then asked, "So what do you think about us going and doing something tonight?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:30 pm
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves

He smiled as he held her close to him in his arms with a smile. He kissed her cheek playfully as he then asked, "So what do you think about us going and doing something tonight?"

"I'd love you RiRi." She said excitedly before she hugged him and snuggled close. It was almost Christmas so it was cold tonight. Kaori could feel how cold he was. SHe began to purr sweetly as she hugged him. "You're very cold." She said wanting to warm him up.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:58 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves

"I'd love you RiRi." She said excitedly before she hugged him and snuggled close. It was almost Christmas so it was cold tonight. Kaori could feel how cold he was. SHe began to purr sweetly as she hugged him. "You're very cold." She said wanting to warm him up.

"i love you too, Kaori." he kissed her cheek again as he snuggled with her and pulled the blanket hanging over the couch onto them. Since Christmas was almost here, he realized he had to get her a present, "What do you want for christmas?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:10 pm
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves

"i love you too, Kaori." he kissed her cheek again as he snuggled with her and pulled the blanket hanging over the couch onto them. Since Christmas was almost here, he realized he had to get her a present, "What do you want for christmas?"

Kaori didn't know what she wanted. "A baby." She said in a playful way to see what he'd do. SHe snuggled against him purring as she stayed close. She held her end of the blanket over them making sure to help him stay warm.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:43 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves

Kaori didn't know what she wanted. "A baby." She said in a playful way to see what he'd do. SHe snuggled against him purring as she stayed close. She held her end of the blanket over them making sure to help him stay warm.

he blushed deep red when she said she wanted a baby, "K-Kaori... Why do you want a baby? Would you have to have another neko to have a baby with?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:52 am
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves

he blushed deep red when she said she wanted a baby, "K-Kaori... Why do you want a baby? Would you have to have another neko to have a baby with?"

"Well I get lonely when you go to work. I don't need another neko to have one." Kaori said blushing as she hugged him with her ears back. She then looked at Riley before she said "I love you Riri. I really do. Ever since we met, you've made me feel really special. I want to thank you for that. I don;t know how though. But that's when I thought giving you a family would help." She then smiled as she began to purr and kissed his cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:59 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves

"Well I get lonely when you go to work. I don't need another neko to have one." Kaori said blushing as she hugged him with her ears back. She then looked at Riley before she said "I love you Riri. I really do. Ever since we met, you've made me feel really special. I want to thank you for that. I don;t know how though. But that's when I thought giving you a family would help." She then smiled as she began to purr and kissed his cheek.

He held her close and smiled, slightly blushing. he then said, "Kaori, you are my family. I love you more than anything." he then kissed her and then said, "Are you really sure you want a baby? If you want us to have a baby... then i'll do it."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:13 pm
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves

He held her close and smiled, slightly blushing. he then said, "Kaori, you are my family. I love you more than anything." he then kissed her and then said, "Are you really sure you want a baby? If you want us to have a baby... then i'll do it."

"I only want one if you really do want one." Kaori said smiling then kissed him back before she started to purr louder. She then nuzzled his chest before looking into his eyes and kissing him again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:25 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves

"I only want one if you really do want one." Kaori said smiling then kissed him back before she started to purr louder. She then nuzzled his chest before looking into his eyes and kissing him again.

He thought about it for a moment and then said, "Kaori... the only one i'd ever want one with would have to be you..." he then leaned forward and kissed her lips gently as he held onto her tighter.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:33 pm
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves

He thought about it for a moment and then said, "Kaori... the only one i'd ever want one with would have to be you..." he then leaned forward and kissed her lips gently as he held onto her tighter.

((Wanna timeskip to just after she has the baby. I'm gonna say she is pregnant with twins.))
Kaori smiled and kissed him back before she said "You're the best Riri. I hope we'll always be this happy." She was very happy and loved Riley very much.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff