Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Last Hope for One World to Another (DutchessX Drak) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:52 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves
draknic

~Timeskip~

A couple years went by after that. Harley was excited today because she would get to see viktor in person. She was waiting for him as her people helped his people, who were able to get through the portal, to the other side and towards their new homes. She was waiting for Viktor hoping he would be there soon.

Viktor pick to stay at the portal to keep it up for people to get to the other side before it was to late"come on little boy...your family on the other side"the child and himself are the last one.the old robot had move all of Viktor's thinsg to the other side"now it's over"he walked the boy to the portal and head to Harley's world

When Harley saw Viktor she smiled and ran to him hugging him happily. "Viktor!" She said as she ran to him and hugged him. She couldn't believe that he was really here.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:57 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor wrapped his arms around Harley an spinned her around.he kissed her on the lips"after all this years....we can be with each other"he seen the little wedding ring on her finger"now what my love"all his life he plan to save the human race now he don't know want to do  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:00 pm
[quote="draknic]

Harley kissed him back and smiled as he spun her around. "How about we go see father so you can meet him? Then we can plan the wedding." She said smiling before she kissed him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:07 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor had to the shut the portal down an watch as the world on the other side was send into ruined by the sun"good bye earth.....we humans will live on in your name'he walked with harley to meet her father"hello sir...it been a long time and now my people are safe so what the time of the wedding"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:12 pm
Akito, Harley's father, smiled seeing Viktor saying "Welcome to our world Viktor. I trust you'll take good care of my little Harley. Now about the wedding. I was thinking that we could have it whenever you're both ready. Harley has already picked out her wedding dress. I don't believe that I've ever seen her this happy or excited." Harley giggled as she hugged Viktor's arm glad that her father took a liking to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:20 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor had to say a joke"i been to death's door and back just to be here for Harley...i don't care what the cost i will do anything for her"after planing for a few hours and pick the wedding sound happened in two days to make everyone happy.for the next thing to stop any of the human leaders from starting another war for noting  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:25 pm
draknic

Harley was so happy that she and Viktor were now married. She was also pregnant by a couple days. But she had no idea that she was pregnant. She wouldn't mind though. As long as it was viktor's baby, she would love him and the baby even more.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:30 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
draknic

Harley was so happy that she and Viktor were now married. She was also pregnant by a couple days. But she had no idea that she was pregnant. She wouldn't mind though. As long as it was viktor's baby, she would love him and the baby even more.

Viktor started to see a change into Harley"so what happened on our wedding night i don''t recall anything"that the first day he ever try drinking and will be the last.he sit down on a chair with the old robot walking around trying to get use to the new world  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:55 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves
draknic

Viktor started to see a change into Harley"so what happened on our wedding night i don''t recall anything"that the first day he ever try drinking and will be the last.he sit down on a chair with the old robot walking around trying to get use to the new world

Harley giggled and said "Well....you got drunk and almost fell over. As I recall you said it was the first time you had ever had anything like the drinks we had. Let's just say you had one too many as did I but we wound up doing things." She then smiled sitting in his lap and kissed him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:25 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor don't want to think about what happened that last night"so yeah...i'm going to head down to my lab want to come with me"he sit up and headed into his new lab.he stayed down ther a lot just working on things and talking to Harley  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:17 pm
draknic

"Of course love." She said and smiled as she hugged his arm as they walked into the lab.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:32 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor work on a fixing a old radio"from man who save the human race to a repair man...got to love life"he leaned over to kissed harley's lips  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:00 pm
draknic

Harley kissed him back and said "Oh you know you love repairing things." She said in a playful way before she started to help him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:30 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor leaned over to kissed harley again"ok so how everthing doing back at the house'he asked with a little smile on his face.there was news about the humans leaders going to have a war"don't those people ever stop"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:33 pm
draknic

"Everything is fine. Trust me. Father can handle himself very well." Harley said with a giggle before she came over and hugged him. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine." She said smiling. She was pregnant and wasn't feeling well but didn't want Viktor to worry about her.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff