Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Toybox of the Damned [Accepting/Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you feel about redoing this RP?
  I don't know
  ALL ABOARD THE LOLNOPE TRAIN TO FORGETTHATSCHISTVILLE! CHOO CHOO MOTHER FATHERS.
  Yus
  OK
  Never been part of the Damned series (Never too late to join!)
  Wot
  Goddammit XV there's too many options y u do dis?
  How 'bout no?
  I do what I want #Loki'd #lowkey
  I LIEK POTATOES
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:37 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Hearing the door open behind him Lee looked back as Melody suddenly reached her hand inside. He didn't move at first watching the child's hand reach towards him. At the last moment in a burst of speed Lee moved from the child's reach in a sudden hop backwards continuing until he was just infront of the wall. "Annoying" he muttered wanting to simply break the hand off of what ever was reaching for them but figured that would bring.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:43 pm
Melody heard the footsteps behind her and pulled her hand out, slamming the door shut back on the house after finding nothing to her satisfaction. "I'm sorry Lily...." she grumbled, staring at the ground and kicking at a bit. "Now what do we do?!"  

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:52 pm
Jason breathed a sigh of relief. He had been almost crapping himself. This was certainly a new experience for him. He still wasn't sure if it was real.

"Well, what were the two of you doing before?" Alex asked, "I'll play along with you, as long as I can"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:05 pm
"Well, we were playing house and I was being the mommy. We even had a doll!" Melody went back to the crib where she had laid one of the tiny humans down, but no longer saw them in the crib. "WHERE DID YOU GO?!" she shouted, looking all around before pouting and sitting on the ground. "I can't find dolls! They all run away from me."  

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:11 pm
"Well, then. Let's find some more" Alex said. "Did you look in here?" he asked, pointing to the doll house that Jason and Lee were hiding in?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:13 pm

Growling Lee looked out towards the one that was still outside. "If only I was regular sized" he muttered as he started towards the plastic stairs towards the second floor. "Stay here" Lee called to Jason. It was to dangerous for him to move around and Lee would have preferred if he was in some what good shape should he get the need to feed. If not he would need to find someone else in the same position as they were. "Just keep hidden" Lee said again as he vanished upstairs to try and figure something out.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:29 pm
Melody nodded and ran back over to the doll house, this time peaking her eye in. "I couldn't find anything in there! I searched everywhere. Maybe I should try again..." She reached her back in, this time reaching farther and farther towards the back wall where Jason was.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:33 pm
Jason saw Melody's hand creep closer and closer. He quickly darted out of the way so that she couldn't grab him. He wondered what Lee was doing and where he went.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:38 pm

As melody reached into the house from one of the windows one of the chairs in the house came flying out towards her face. As soon as he tossed the chair tho Lee moved to a different room and kept of the window. It would be better for the child to reach for him rather then jason as he could easily side step her gripping hand with his speed and agility. "Come on you stupid child get bored already" he muttered looking out of the window.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:58 pm
The chair that had gone flying hit Melody right square in the cheek. Her hand came flying back out of the house and she put her hand on the stinging pain that was now coming from her cheek. Tears started to form in the corner of her eyes and in a fit of rage, she reached her hand into the window to where the chair had flown out of.

"Stop being bad! I'll punish you so bad!" she screamed. "I know you are in there! Come out dolls!"

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:06 pm
Alex saw Melody clasping her face. "What happened, Melody?" Alex asked. He then saw the little plastic chair on the floor. Seems the dolls were misbehaving.

Jason watched the hand quickly pull out and then heard the child scream. He didn't know what Lee did, but he was thankful for it. He could then feel the arm thrashing around in the upstairs part of the dollhouse. He hoped Lee would be alright. He still remained against the wall for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:14 pm

Growling as Melody started to thrash around in the room he had exited a few moments earlier Lee kept close to the wall. How much force would it take to simply jump out of the window and sever the childs main artery. "To easy" he muttered to himself looking back towards the opposite room where the child's hand was currently trying to find him. Where had that other human gone that was placed in the crib. If he used that one as bait after taking a quick snack of his blood he could get the child away from the house likely.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:56 am
Melody removed her arm and hand from the doll house, and started to sniffle as she plopped herself on the ground. "They are being mean to me! They hurt me." she then began to wail, and as a banshee child, she was a pretty loud crier.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:59 am
Alex, already mad that the dolls would attack one of the children, was now even more irritated because of the crying. He lifted the roof off of the dollhouse and looked down to see who was there. If Lee looked up, and he probably would, he'd see a giant white gloved hand reaching toward him.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:12 pm

"Tch s**t" Lee muttered as the roof was taken away. Looking up at the hand he moved back the same way he had to dodge the child's hand downstairs. He continued this until he got close to the door leading to another room which he promptly ripped off like he had downstairs and heaved towards Alex's hand. "Get the hell away from me" he yelled as he looked for something else to throw at Alex. He was running out of options to escape this situation currently.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff