Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Academia of Art & Trade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 12:15 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                  The precipitating explosion and the shattering of his kage bunshin, sending information back to the true Masahiro in real time caused the man to jet upwards from his seat and towards the doorway, when suddenly Hawkeye and Bastet entered the building. His eyes looked over the ANBU's mask. He had been at ground zero. Masahiro made a motion over the region of his face where Hawkeye's mask was broken, the ANBU nodded in response.

"I'm quite sure it is, Bastet." The Hokage said as he gave the woman a small bow, then turned to look at the ANBU and several others who had gathered, Masahiro's eyes scanned across the crowd.

"ANBU of Konoha, spread out! Begin sweeping main structures and any place where students are gathered. Check for more incendiary devices, from the brief glance I got of the chakra disbursement of the initial device, they're operating off of a two part mechanism, chakra input is very low until detonation. The initial explosion was Katon, not natural fire, so we're dealing with people experienced in at least basic ninjutsu. Blackhawk, make sure that Nihongo Squad continues on mission. Hawkeye, you begin gathering the wounded from the areas around the tower and any outlying areas of debris scatter, then have yourself checked as well. Genin are to continue on mission or begin working on cleanup of the affected areas, after an ANBU Team has swept the area. Squads on mission are safer with their respective Commanders." Masahiro called quick orders, his first set of directives to get the village back on order.

"Tanuki, I want your squad and Panther's squad to set on guard duty here around the Academia." He finished, before offering Bastet to come in closer with them.

"This... This is getting out of hand. First I returned to the village to find it overrun by bandits. Then we begin to get reports of strange activity, and that." He pointed to the jar with the pieces of a surviving Pandora core and a withered hand within it, "And now we get a brazen assault on my life and that of the council. In which you were almost caught up, it is good that I got a wall up between you and the initial explosion, though I'm sure your assimilation did more to save your form than I could."

"In return to your request for aid, the lumber we have set out in the farm is bookmarked entirely for your village. Of course we'll have to utilize some of this for our own reconstruction. Thankfully the black steel reinforcement of my office still stands, so we just have to fill in the holes with new supports. In return, I need you to do something for me, if you have workers you can spare to do so. My Orichalcum mine, I need materials from it. Desperately. Konohagakure is too exposed from the outside, I have to do something about it." He said as he rested back in the chair and looked to his two students.

"Klaus, Nanami, go to your homes, check on your families. Make sure no one is injured. I'll have orders out for the two of you soon. If you have any runins with odd characters or suspicious items, fire a ninjutsu straight into the air to alert a nearby ANBU." He said, pointing to where Klaus could safely set the cooling metal.

User Image
                                                  ❖¦ CHAKRAx 1385 / 1385 x ❖¦ INFUUINx 1345 / 1385 x ❖¦ STAMINAx 1150 / 1150 x ❖¦ STAM. SEALx 1150 / 1150 x ❖¦ RYO10000 12000 x ❖¦ ACx 57320
                                                  ❖¦ BUKI / NIN x ❖¦ A-RANK KONIN [ HOKAGE ] x ❖¦ KONOHA x ❖¦ HATAKE x ❖¦ SMITHING GENIUS
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission info

❖¦ Passives
                                                      Reductions
                                                      Learns Bukijutsu 4 Posts Faster.
                                                      Learns Ninjutsu Techniques 4 Posts Faster.
                                                      Hatake Affinity: Learns Raiton 1 Post Faster.
                                                      Crafter's Wit: 1/2 post reduction to free-form crafting for 1 title tree - Blacksmithing
                                                      The Good Host: 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements.
                                                      Hatake Blood: 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements.

Hsing-I Pakua:
                                                      Supreme Awareness: For every stage learned, the user gains a passive ( slight ) awareness bonus.
                                                      Invigorate: The user utilizes chakra, and sends it to the body to eliminate fatigue and restore stamina. For every 10 chakra sent, 20 stamina is restored.
                                                      True Belief: The user has meditated and trained long enough in this monk art to understand how important true belief is. By understanding the power of the spirit over the mind, and the mind over the body, the user has increased their stamina by sheer will power alone, as well as increased their toughness and durability.
                                                      Satori [ Enlightenment ] : Meditation and spiritual exploration and understand yields interesting results. Due to the greater understanding of the self, the user is more aware of the connection between their mind, body and spirit, and how to utilize that connection. The user is now slightly more skilled at just about everything. Striking, blocking, moving, absorbing, and taking damage.

King of the Iron Fist:
                                                      Iron umph: The users ability to tense, stabilize, and execute hard blocks and strikes has increased, making blocking power slightly more increased.
                                                      Iron resiliency: The User has gone through tough enough training, being banged and moved around in armor to understand what it feels like. The user is now slightly more resilient to damage.
                                                      Iron Disciple: The user, through hours of intense training in multiple bad scenarios, has learned the old saying of “to kill with one punch.” Because they do not want to find themselves outnumbered, or maybe for pure enjoyment sake, the user is able to hit with great intensity when striking a foe, focusing on tension, grounding, stability, and strength at the impact sight. The users striking strength is increased.
                                                      Iron resolve: The user has been thrown around, impacted, and beaten down so many times that they are not just physically more resistant, they are mentally used to getting their a** beat! The users physical and mental toughness is increased, granting a passive stamina increase.

Nigirikobushi no Shintou:
                                                      Impact Resistance: Upon completing this training, the user suffers no recoil damage from techniques from any non-Rigorous Taijutsu or Bukijutsu Style up to either the highest trained rank in this Style or the highest trained rank in the Hard Physical Formless Style, whichever is lower, and does not suffer damage from striking anything harder than their fists.
                                                      Focal Point: The user meditates through combat, taking time to narrow their focus to their Chakra pathways. In so doing, they become innately aware of when they are being observed in combat, and can pinpoint the locations of anyone below their rank observing them within one meter.

Shigure Souen:
                                                      Insight Rain :: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

Kishitou Yoroi:
                                                      All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Spiritual when interacting with other techniques.
                                                      For interacting with physical techniques, light armor is treated as granting C-Rank defense, medium armor B-Rank defense, and heavy armor A-Rank defense.
                                                      While wearing armor, the user is capable of using all Taijutsu techniques they know as normal.
                                                      Acclimation: Can move in armor without hindrance. Supreme bonus to Physical Strength (Power) using abilities with Compatible Armor. (Now all armor as per Kishitou)
                                                      Shifting Position: All techniques that would move or topple Masahiro now affect him as one rank less. And he cannot be toppled by techniques of lower level than his armor.
                                                      Knight's Blade: Effects of style now affect all armor types and armanents and can be used in any style of armor.

Hatake:
                                                      Raiton techniques performed are increased by 1 rank in their power, up to rank A.

Sharingan :: Second Tomoe:
                                                      Somewhat able to read movement.
                                                      Can view chakra colors brightly.
                                                      Can detect active, A-rank genjutsu, & negate it by expending chakra equal in rank.
                                                      Able to permanently copy techniques, inefficiently. ( Two [2] posts of watching and two [2] of studying. )

Descriptive Totals:
                                                      • Physical Toughness Mildly Increased.
                                                      • Mental Toughness Mildly Increased
                                                      • Strength Moderately Supremely Increased
                                                      • Awareness Slightly Supremely Increased
                                                      • Speed Moderately Increased
                                                      (slightly, mildly, moderately, heavily, greatly, supremely)

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Ergo War
                                                  I Tortured Sleep I
                                                  GalagaHero
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 12:33 am
User Image
Bast ogled the jar's contents, not sure what to make of them. Whatever was going on seemed to be biological in nature, but this was hardly the time to pry; she pulled out her notebook, jotted down a few sentences on the situation, then drew a seal onto two pieces of paper. It was one she had not used in a very long time, but the situation demanded it; she tore out the two warding seals and handed them to Masahiro, then drew up a Kuchiyose seal and passed that along as well.

"I'll see if we can send someone to your mine, or I might go myself if necessary. For now, place these in areas you suspect might be in danger; they'll prevent the activation of Katon techniques for a short while, letting you search around. They're one-time use, though, so be wary of where you put them." As she spoke, the woman relaxed somewhat and her Assimilation faded. She pocketed her notebook and started drawing her Kuchiyose seal in midair using Chakra. "I'll set up a corresponding Kuchiyose seal in a safe area in Suna for the delivery of the wood. Good luck, and thank you for your assistance!"

With a short bow, she activated the seal and vanished, returning to the Village from whence she had come.

Harainokeru (Ward Off)
Description: Prevents the activation of any technique of an element designated by the user for 5 posts. Only one can be active at a time.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 6:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  Tanuki nodded to the Hokage and his eyes followed the man's for a while before he placed his hand to his ear, nodding twice. He then looked over to the Hokage and his eyes met the crimson eyes of his commander.

"Sir, Hunt Team Two has returned to the village gates. They found Ryouichi. As the old reports guessed, he was the masked man spotted in Kirigakure." The man said as he made his team gather up on his flank.

Masahiro took the seals from Bastet and passed them on to two of the ANBU, himself then keeping the reverse summoning seal she had written for him to transport the lumber. He gave her a quick bow before she departed. He then moved from his position and began to walk towards, then ahead of, the ANBU Team and out of the building.

"One more brother, returned home just as disaster strikes." He said softly, opening the door and out into the streets towards the Gates.

User Image
                                                  ❖¦ CHAKRAx 1385 / 1385 x ❖¦ INFUUINx 1385 / 1385 x ❖¦ STAMINAx 1150 / 1150 x ❖¦ STAM. SEALx 1150 / 1150 x ❖¦ RYO10000 12000 x ❖¦ ACx 57320
                                                  ❖¦ BUKI / NIN x ❖¦ A-RANK KONIN [ HOKAGE ] x ❖¦ KONOHA x ❖¦ HATAKE x ❖¦ SMITHING GENIUS
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission info

❖¦ Passives
                                                      Reductions
                                                      Crafter's Wit: 1/2 post reduction to free-form crafting for 1 title tree - Blacksmithing

Hsing-I Pakua:
                                                      Supreme Awareness: For every stage learned, the user gains a passive ( slight ) awareness bonus.
                                                      Invigorate: The user utilizes chakra, and sends it to the body to eliminate fatigue and restore stamina. For every 10 chakra sent, 20 stamina is restored.
                                                      True Belief: The user has meditated and trained long enough in this monk art to understand how important true belief is. By understanding the power of the spirit over the mind, and the mind over the body, the user has increased their stamina by sheer will power alone, as well as increased their toughness and durability.
                                                      Satori [ Enlightenment ] : Meditation and spiritual exploration and understand yields interesting results. Due to the greater understanding of the self, the user is more aware of the connection between their mind, body and spirit, and how to utilize that connection. The user is now slightly more skilled at just about everything. Striking, blocking, moving, absorbing, and taking damage.

King of the Iron Fist:
                                                      Iron umph: The users ability to tense, stabilize, and execute hard blocks and strikes has increased, making blocking power slightly more increased.
                                                      Iron resiliency: The User has gone through tough enough training, being banged and moved around in armor to understand what it feels like. The user is now slightly more resilient to damage.
                                                      Iron Disciple: The user, through hours of intense training in multiple bad scenarios, has learned the old saying of “to kill with one punch.” Because they do not want to find themselves outnumbered, or maybe for pure enjoyment sake, the user is able to hit with great intensity when striking a foe, focusing on tension, grounding, stability, and strength at the impact sight. The users striking strength is increased.
                                                      Iron resolve: The user has been thrown around, impacted, and beaten down so many times that they are not just physically more resistant, they are mentally used to getting their a** beat! The users physical and mental toughness is increased, granting a passive stamina increase.

Impact Resistance: Upon completing this training, the user suffers no recoil damage from techniques from any non-Rigorous Taijutsu or Bukijutsu Style up to either the highest trained rank in this Style or the highest trained rank in the Hard Physical Formless Style, whichever is lower, and does not suffer damage from striking anything harder than their fists.
                                                      Focal Point: The user meditates through combat, taking time to narrow their focus to their Chakra pathways. In so doing, they become innately aware of when they are being observed in combat, and can pinpoint the locations of anyone below their rank observing them within one meter.

Shigure Souen:
                                                      Insight Rain :: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

Kishitou Yoroi:
                                                      All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Spiritual when interacting with other techniques.
                                                      For interacting with physical techniques, light armor is treated as granting C-Rank defense, medium armor B-Rank defense, and heavy armor A-Rank defense.
                                                      While wearing armor, the user is capable of using all Taijutsu techniques they know as normal.
                                                      Acclimation: Can move in armor without hindrance. Supreme bonus to Physical Strength (Power) using abilities with Compatible Armor. (Now all armor as per Kishitou)
                                                      Shifting Position: All techniques that would move or topple Masahiro now affect him as one rank less. And he cannot be toppled by techniques of lower level than his armor.
                                                      Knight's Blade: Effects of style now affect all armor types and armanents and can be used in any style of armor.

Hatake:
                                                      Raiton techniques performed are increased by 1 rank in their power, up to rank A.

Can detect active, A-rank genjutsu, & negate it by expending chakra equal in rank.
                                                      Able to permanently copy techniques, inefficiently. ( Two [2] posts of watching and two [2] of studying. )

Descriptive Totals:

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Ergo War
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 1:20 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                Nanami turned to the replica of herself and tilted her head, curiosity in her eyes. She waited a few moments before speaking, when she had collected her thoughts. "Clearly we've oggten lax in our annunciation and speaking, father must be furious." Nanami's eyes flickered to the side, looking at Masa, "Also the probability of a time-space jutsu allowing one to backtrack in their own timeline is horribly dangerous, if one even exists. With such a low probability of such a foolhearty jutsu actually existing, I have no choice but to deem you a fake." Nanami's pale eyes flickered back to the impostor. "So my question is now, why have you chosen to lie to me instead of approaching me yourself? I will never understand people-"

The explosion rocked the Academia even though is was fairly far away, Nanami's eyes narrowed and she activated her byakugan to see what she could see. It was a lot of nothing; much of the same, people running from the explosion itself. Nanami was fairly caught in her search in till she heard Masahiro mention to a lady something about the council. With a start, Nanami deactivated her byakugan and looked at Masahiro, her eyes wide. Her father was an elder, and she didn't check but she was sure he had gone to work today. Her heart hammered in to her throat, and with Masa's word and dismissal, she was running out of the building.

[ Exeunt ]

User Image
                                                ✗¦ CHAKRAx 275 / 275 x ✗¦ STAMINAx 225 / 225 x ✗¦ RYOx 0 x ✗¦ ACx 0xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                ✗¦ MED / TAI x ✗¦ D-RANK GENIN x ✗¦ KONOHA x ✗¦ BYAKUGAN x ✗¦ TERU TERU BOZU
                                                xxxx

[ Doorway to the Valiant Visages ]

✗¦ Mission Information

✗¦ Passives
                                                    The Byakugan grants a radial third-person view
                                                    The Byakugan can see the exact workings of the chakra system
                                                    The Byakugan can see through solid objects
                                                    The Byakugan is not effected by basic obscuring methods. ( Smoke pellets, fog, etc. )
                                                    The Byakugan can magnify, zoom, & see within the infrared spectrum

✗¦ Other Additives
                                                    ● Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A. Can retrain into a different (or the same) jutsu if desired.
                                                    ● Berserker: Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed your attacks to have great strength, speed, and power behind them, making them overwhelm physical taijutsu techniques of the same rank or lower. Additionally, your hardened body allows you to defend against ninjutsu attacks 2 ranks lower than a physical taijutsu defensive technique, taking little to no damage from it, and defend against ninjutsu attacks 1 rank below a complex taijutsu defensive technique unharmed.
                                                    ● Queen of Rot: Any offensive technique dealing with tenketsu causes tenketsu rot upon successful contact

✗¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Wolfe Whitehorn
                                                GalagaHero
                                                Holy Rinaku
                                                Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 4:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                        < CHAKRA > 2555 / 2555 < STAMINA > 1395 / 1395
                                                        xxxxxxxxxx< A C > 79750 < RYO > 両34800

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The words said by the Hyuga girl seem to have cut her a little deeper than most wounds normally could. As the girl ran off she let out a sigh and stood up a little bit straighter, trusting that she would be called if truly needed. She heard her passenger speaking to her in its coy taunting voice. "Smooth. That went perfectly." She snapped back almost immediately "Shut up fuzz face...Im not in the mood."

She started to wander off, not really sure what she was going to do at the exact moment in time. She considered reshaping the landscape out in the countryside for a while, just to blow off steam. She really hadn't been able to let anything out in a while, but truly there really wasn't anything she COULD let loose on lately. She could barely sit still anymore and when she walked out the door, she would suddenly just seem to disappear, as if to slowly fade away from the area. She would only drop the henge after.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

< BOIL RELEASE > • <SANNIN > • < KONOHA >xxxxx
                                                        xxxx< BEAST MASTER > • < INCEPTION ILLUSIONIST > • < KATON / SUITON >

xxxx< Passive Attributes and Jutsu >
                                                        • Beast Master: The user is able to nurture grow, and bond with up to 3 animals, of various shapes and sizes (one lizard, one canine, one feline, ect), with the user being able to receive similar traits to their animals(must submit to customs). These animals will be close to the users level, though still requiring the leader for nurturing, growth, ect. The animals will not be able to pass Jounin level, even if the user can. They have 1/2 the user's chakra and stamina pool, while only being able to manipulate a single element. At gennin, the user can choose a single trait associated with their animal companion. At chunnin, when the user gains their second animal conpanion, the user may choose another trait associated with this single companion. At jounin, when the user gains their third companion, they may choose another trait associated with that animal. Each trait must be submitted to the custom jutsu thread.
                                                        • Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
                                                        • Lessons from the Okiya: Gains the kenjutsu style Akira ( Fans ) and proficiency using it equal to a kenjutsu user trained in this style of the same rank.
                                                        • Lessons from the Okiya: Gains the kenjutsu style Akira ( Fans ) and proficiency using it equal to a kenjutsu user trained in this style of the same rank.
                                                        • Power of youth: Taijutsu skills are increased.
                                                        • Shinobi-mas: Santa's Library (good for 10 ninjutsu/genjutsu, 1 buki/tai-style, or 2 custom jutsu), 10 free training/missions posts
                                                        • Santa's Knowledge (-1 post to any 1 particular learning [nin/gen/tai/buki/etc], job, or mission, pick two), with an additional +50 chakra and stamina.
                                                        • Regular Thursday (-1 post to any combination of 2: learning [nin/gen/tai/buki/etc], job, or mission), with an additional +50 chakra and stamina.
                                                        • Assassins mark: Able to attack vital organs with ease of a medical specialist.
                                                        • Spiral Weave: Giant animal: Red Fox
                                                        xxxx< Techniques Used >

Vault of Einwrath

killer_savvy

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 2:47 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                  Masahiro entered the Academia Halls and while one end of the building had been re-purposed and became the crafting hall of Konoha, the stairs that lead upwards were transformed for a new purpose. The largest suite of rooms at the top would begin to be the trappings of a new Hokage's office, until the old tower could be repaired. Definitely a job or Hiro and any other Woodworkers to achieve. One he would definitely have to have his hands in this time as well. The ANBU had begun to report the recovery of several of the bodies from the council chamber and as two names crossed over the radio a tear would meet the old man's eyes. They had been his friends, families who hadn't been opposed to allowing the Hatake to remain after the civil war, those who, like Kein, had sought to make sure the younger Hatake had been brought back to health, and then bid him safe travels when he began to travel the world for a short time. Thoughts came to his mind of those days and he toppled one of the desks in the room, his eyes meeting those of two ANBU who were moving the mattresses of the bed that had been in the room over to the side room of the suite. He sighed and they shortly after caught why, as the names were read through once more. Others were still being identified.

Soon the clans and families would be forced to choose new representatives to send for a new Elder's Council, the General Assembly of Konoha would also convene to choose six new Elders from among the general populace as well. Years of progress and enlightened decisions were lost, with only the Secretary Haru, one of her attendants, and the Hokage being known survivors, and Masahiro only because he had left a clone on Office duty instead of being within the office himself. His desire to work multiple aspects of the village at once had been his saving grace this day.

Sighing he moved to help the ANBU move the bedframe and a few of the cabinets and armoirs out of the room. The family to have resided her before had been quite lavish in their selections. Not a surprise, not everyone of the nobles or elected officials in this village were used to sleeping in a three room hut in the forest the majority of their lives, after all. Arranging the rest of the furniture into a more official stature, he looked out the window at the back of the room, tossing the blinds wide open to reveal a view that stood across the village towards the Hokage Monument. Cold eyes investigated the faces on that wall, glancing his his own he shook his head.

Flexing his gauntlet, the Hatake would let his chakra materialize through them, before summoning several more versions of himself. In total four more versions of himself would appear, their eyes meeting his as he swung his hand out for them to begin working with the ANBU.

Once they had, he ordered each of them to sit in one of the four corners of the room and begin to gather chakra into themselves.

He, himself, stood in the center of the room as the ANBU finished helping him move the materials and stepped outside to take guarding positions around the door and walkways above the 'workfloor'. Rolling up his right sleeve he would reveal the transcribed seals that rested upon his right arm, now permanently dug into the flesh and scarred their brilliant tones. Raising the arm he focused on the seals to his wrist, beginning to work the Empowering aspect of Hageshi Fuuinjutsu. The seals would glow brilliantly blue for a few moments, before turning harsh red and exacting their physical toll on his body.

The result would be a glow appearing under his clothing at his right shoulder, and upon the shoulders of his clones as he began to pour chakra into the mixture. Opening the Seal of the Celestial Boddhi then drew another small burst of chakra from him as he did so and the old seal flickered to new life.

The scar seal upon his back would burst into life and chakra would begin to flood through the Hokage's body, which he then began to pour into the Seal of the Celestial Boddhi, managing to only fill it half way as his Tempestuous Fuuinjutsu had quadrupled its total holding capacity.

Meanwhile the clones sitting around the room would begin to doze off, following the orders they had been set to.

User Image
                                                  ❖¦ CHAKRAx 745 / 1385 x ❖¦ INFUUINx 0 / 1385 x ❖¦ STAMINAx 1150 / 1150 x ❖¦ STAM. SEALx 1150 / 1150 x ❖¦ RYOx 12000 x ❖¦ ACx 57320
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission info

❖¦ Passives
                                                    Chakra/Stamina Storage:
                                                      ● Seal of the Celestial Boddhi
                                                      -Right Shoulder: [S+ Rank] 1385/2770

Reductions

Hsing-I Pakua:

King of the Iron Fist:

Shigure Souen:

Kishitou Yoroi:

Hatake:

Descriptive Totals:

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
                                                      ● Kage Bunshin no Jutsu: B-Rank
                                                      ● Seal of the Celestial Boddhi: A-Rank increased to S+ Rank

● Supplemental: Hageshi Fuuinjutsu, Empower:
                                                      Raised Seal of the Celestial Boddhi to S+ Rank

Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 8:55 pm
User Image

Klaus Hatake
Konohagakure Genin
Bukijutsu/Bloodline ---/255 ---/245

Feeling a shock wave in the distance, Masahiro would seem to jump a little. A couple of people entered not too long after, one being an ANBU, the other being a new face. His father seemed to know her though, so he relaxed a little bit. Hearing about an explosion however, Klaus got nervous. Furrowing his brow, he waited for orders, to which he was given. Setting down the hot metal somewhere safe, he grabbed his coat and ran out the building towards the residential district.

[Exit To]
Residential District

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Wolfe Whitehorn

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives/Other < < <

Appearance: Wears the Konohagakure Leaf Headband on his head, where it belongs. His hair covers it somewhat, his bangs coming down over it. He wears a harness with which he keeps his Bow of Blades close, and a katana is tied around his waist like a belt.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 12:40 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                  As the day slowly wore on, two of the Clones would rouse and upon regaining themselves, would put their gathered chakra into the seal that blazed alive upon their shoulders, using some of the chakra they had just regained to open the gates, then dumping more of it within, while the others still rested.

Then, leaning back against the wall they would begin the process of lulling themselves into sleep once more.

Meanwhile the Hokage watched as two Shinobi from the Information Bureau came into his makeshift office and began the setup of a new patch into the village intercom system. Brief words were exchanged and a few tests of the local and village wide system were run, with the village attachment ended at the line at the edge of the Academia, to prevent making full village pages while they tested the system. Several ANBU would make their way back through the office, seeking orders or bringing reports of the village as they maintained sweeps. Three more bombs had been found in different districts and neutralized. Almost every single one of the detonators were reliant on the opening of doors, wires run to kickplates or the protector inside of the fame, that maintained connection with a battery placed against the other side of the connection.

Masahiro would furrow his brow and lean forward into the new desk at this information, his eyes half-lidded as he tried to figure it out. Again, more notices from this organization whose goal seemed to be to reduce Konoha to its baser element, flame. That there were people in their midst that were knowledgeable of ninjutsu and complex arrangements like this, or that could get into the village defenses so easily was worrisome. Looking to the ANBU who had approached last he gave an authoritative gesture and issued a command.

"Any entrants to the village from this point out, I want at least two ANBU watching them where possible. We cannot let this spread, keep the leaflets off of the streets where possible too. They want to fight a media war, we'll silence them until we root them out and espouse the people to their truer narratives." Masahiro's voice rang clear and soon the word would be spread to the rest of the ANBU under his command. "We will not let these heathens reduce us to ashes, the way the UHV wants to. Beginning immediately, WARDEN is to begin recruiting anew, and we will bring WARDEN and the ANBU down upon these wretched few."

Immediately the Hokage took to his desk and began to write out the plans for a new device, something to equalize the playing field and empower his other creations greater. Pulling out and breaking down the schematics for his Chakra Batteries, and inspecting the current working models he had, the Hokage then began to design something to pool the resources of these items. The design was originally billed out as a repository, which itself would hold another core to expedite the recharge of the materials within. At least in theory.
                                                  [ 1/14 ]

Stripping the mechanism down to it's basest form, the exploded diagram of the outer shell, the Hatake scrawled out notes and ideas on how each individual section would work and how it would do so. The loading bay was simple enough, it was a hybrid array that would allow for insertion of up to 16 Orichalc and 16 Gelel batteries on the base layer. Working his way up from the base and the shielding around inserted batteries, he would tackle the connection to the middle layer next. It would be arranged as a single flow connection with an alternating current, but he would need to be worried about overflow and potential of surges. Opting instead, however, he would drive it as a four string system, with inflow and outflow fuses to guard against surges. Simple enough mechanics, behind that aspect of it. But the piece to explore now would be the cycling and outgoing connections, placed amid the upper layer of the generators.
                                                  [ 2/14 ]

Continuing to reference the idea behind his first batteries, he then extended an idea out towards his other inventions. The Hoverboard in particular. It worked in process by forcing ambient chakra to refract from it's surface. Ambient chakra reflected would be noticeable by its change in colour, but it could, in essence, be absorbed into a Chakra Steel 'lightning rod' or collection plate. Taking this idea to the basis he designed a core idea. Stripping away the board aspect of the chakra reflectors, he would place two upon a central axis, his pencil and hand scrawling out design ideas as quickly as he could.
                                                  [ 3/14 ]

A single core and machinery for regulating the flow of chakra back tracking through the system. He would begin designing a series of gears and levers within the machine, intricately times, well set. Different generators could be fitted for different roles. Turning a pump, a wheel, powering a crank, endless possibilities, but the strength and speed would vary by size of the power source. Scrawling his notes in the corner of the page he continued his work. His mind darting to other uses for the Generator directly. Perhaps an actual chakra barrier in time, much like his own technique, Turbulence. Another note, scrawled into the corner of the page. For now, he would move to make it work alongside scrolls. A variation in which a scroll could be inserted and conditions set, and it would power that technique.
                                                  [ 4/14 ]

"Materials need to be tough, but there has to be a separation from the rest of the steel and the core. Bearings and bushings. Non-chakra absorbing materials. Rubbers, fabric, leather, list goes on." The Hatake murmured as he looked back to the clones sitting in various positions across the room.

Sighing he would then scrawl more designs for how to seat the core and it's cabling inside of the shell, without letting chakra steel contact be a commonplace thing. Keeping the cables wrapped, keeping bushings of lesser matterials between it and the rest of the frame. He nodded and worked it into the mechanical sketches. The next page becoming a cleaned up version of the initial drawings.
                                                  [ 5/14 ]

Getting up from his desk he made his way down to the forges on the bottom floor and moved the billet that 'Klaus', Shin'ichi, had been hammering and set it into a barrel of vermiculite to continue cooling at air temperature. Adding more coal to the forge he would begin working new steel, increasing the density and working conditions of the flames. He would continue to work his materials over until he had billets of various sizes and then began setting them off to the side for further working and shaping. His eyes staring at the metal ahead with a dark intensity.
                                                  [ 6/14 ]

Once he had gathered the requisite materials he would begin to work chakra steel over the flames until it came to working temperature. Taking it from the flames he moved it to a set of raising stakes and began to hammer the material over. Using small bursts of chakra to help him deform the steel until he had a half-sphere of chakra steel, with a half-circle at it's edge, wherein a suite for the Chakra Battery would be made. Tossing the finished half-round down he would pull a second billet and begin working it over just the same.
                                                  [ 7/14 ]

User Image
                                                  ❖¦ CHAKRAx 829 / 1385 x ❖¦ INFUUINx [ 1/20 ] 0 / 1385 x ❖¦ STAMINAx 1150 / 1150 x ❖¦ STAM. SEALx 1150 / 1150 x ❖¦ RYOx 13000 x ❖¦ ACx 57320
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission info

❖¦ Passives
                                                    Chakra/Stamina Storage:
                                                      -Right Shoulder, back: [S+ Rank] 2225/2770

Reductions

Hsing-I Pakua:

King of the Iron Fist:

Shigure Souen:

Kishitou Yoroi:

Hatake:

Descriptive Totals:

❖¦ Other Additives
                                                      ● 4 Clones, currently sitting in the office.

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

● Rank

● Supplemental: Seal of the Celestial Boddhi, two Clones opened the gate to place a combined total of 840 Chakra within.

Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:10 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                  A familiar sense settled over Masahiro's chest and he set the hot metal into the forge to soak in more heat. Turning from the forge the first of the materials began to appear at his chest, spawning within his chest pocket, before spewing forth into a pile that he arranged next to his forge. Separating the Coal from the Orichalc he then drew his hand to the letters that the woman who sent him the large load of stone had sent. Then another notice materialized from his chest and he took to reading it as well.

"Damn, Bastet, you've been busy." He said as he moved to his workbench and pulled his pencil out and began to scrawl a note in return to the woman.

"Dearest Bastet,

I am sending with this notice another seal, which will be linked to my personal scroll. It will allow for you to reverse summon materials into my personal storage, but not allow you to drag items out. I do also have some variations of technology to share with you, should you have a talented enough Gearsmith within the village who can craft them. And a Gift I would ask you to deliver to my cousin, Ayame, as well."
                                                  The note would read and soon Masahiro would set to wrapping a few items up in the manner of a parcel, and replacing one of the Hatake White Chakra Sabres into it's scabbard.

Taking one of his Orichalc Chakra batteries he placed it within the parcel, a small scroll with instructions on how to manufacture and utilize them.
                                                  [1 Orichalc Battery included]
                                                  Orichalcum Battery:
                                                  Creation Type: Miscellaneous
                                                  Username: Wolfe Whitehorn
                                                  Patent Holder: Masahiro Hatake
                                                  Weight: 1-1/2 pounds
                                                  Size: 4"x4"x8" deep
                                                  Requisite Materials:
                                                  ‡ Three Quarter Ingot of Chakra Steel
                                                  ‡ One Ingot of Orichalcum minimum Weight of 0.75lbs
                                                  ‡ ( Larger variations require this amount per category and increase the Chakra level proportionately )
                                                  Construction Requirements:
                                                  ‡ Requires Orichalcum Ingot to be refined [ E-Ranked Job ]
                                                  ‡ Requires Chakra Steel: Battery Case to be created [ E-Ranked Job ]
                                                  ‡ Requires Gearsmithing and Blacksmithing
                                                  ‡ Requires Mechanic Volume II
                                                  ‡ Creation of Orichalcum Battery is a D-Ranked Job
                                                  Effects & Rules:
                                                  ‡ Allows Oricalchum to be harnessed for Energy in Mechanical Means.
                                                  ‡ Acts as Battery Source
                                                  ‡ Reduces risk of Orichalcum Overuse by altering outflow of Chakra
                                                  ‡ One Orichalcum Battery has 80 Chakra initially.
                                                  ‡ Depleting an Orichalcum Battery burns out the Battery Case and prevents further use.
                                                  ‡ Orichalcum Batteries refresh at a rate of 5 Chakra per post.
                                                  ‡ Orichalcum Batteries cannot be overcharged, i.e. charged past initial amount.
                                                  ‡ Orichalcum Batteries cannot be utilized directly, but must be drawn on through other systems/generators/powergrids/machines.

Also included were the schematics and requirements for the following items.

Chakra Steel Wire Launcher:
                                                  By exciting the tension coils and wire within the assembly, the wielder can launch and wrap wire around various hard point or enemy combatants.
                                                  ‡ The wire can extend up to fifty feet from the wielder, without modifications.
                                                  ‡ To Launch the wire requires a D-Ranked amount of Chakra. ( A Supplemental Action )
                                                  ‡ To retrieve the wire requires an E-Ranked Amount of Chakra ( A supplemental Action )
                                                  ‡ To wrap the wire around an object requires an E-Ranked Release. ( Supplemental )
                                                  ‡ To attempt to wrap a person's limb or weapon requires a minimum B-Rank Release. ( Offensive Action )
                                                  ‡‡ To break this grip a player may counteract their chakra release at Equivalent Rank or use a physical technique of equal rank.

Gelel Battery:
                                                  Creation Type: Miscellaneous
                                                  Weight: 1/2 pound
                                                  Size: 4"x4"x1" deep
                                                  Requisite Materials:
                                                  ‡ One Quarter Ingot of Chakra Steel
                                                  ‡ One Ingot/Stone of Gelel minimum Weight of 0.375lbs
                                                  ‡ ( Larger variations require this amount per category and increase the Chakra level proportionately )
                                                  ‡ Requires Gelel Stone to be refined [ E-Ranked Job ]
                                                  ‡ Requires Chakra Steel: Gelel Keystone to be created [ E-Ranked Job ]
                                                  ‡ Requires Gearsmithing and Blacksmithing
                                                  ‡ Creation of Gelel Battery is a D-Ranked Job
                                                  Effects & Rules:
                                                  ‡ Allows Gelel Stones to be harnessed for Energy in Mechanical Means.
                                                  ‡ Acts as Battery Source
                                                  ‡ Reduces risk of Gelel Overuse by altering outflow of Chakra
                                                  ‡ One Gelel Battery has 160 Chakra initially.
                                                  ‡ Depleting a Gelel Battery burns out the Battery Case and prevents further use.
                                                  ‡ Gelel Batteries refresh at a rate of 10 Chakra per post.
                                                  ‡ Gelel Batteries cannot be overcharged, i.e. charged past initial amount.
                                                  ‡ Gelel Batteries cannot be utilized directly, but must be drawn on through other systems/generators/powergrids/machines.

Chakra Hoverboard:
                                                  Creation Type: Vehicle
                                                  Weight: 8lbs
                                                  Size: 4'x18"x6" deep
                                                  Requisite Materials:
                                                  ‡ Two Ingots of Steel
                                                  ‡ Two Cords of Wood
                                                  ‡ Orichalcum Battery (To Operate)
                                                  ‡ Requires Woodsmithing :: Hoverboard Base to be Created [ C-Ranked Job ]
                                                  ‡ Requires Blacksmithing:: Hoverboard Reflector to be created [ D-Ranked Job ]
                                                  ‡ Requires Gearsmithing :: Final Assembly [ D-Ranked Job ]
                                                  ‡ Requires Gearsmithing, Blacksmithing, and Woodsmithing.
                                                  Effects & Rules:
                                                  ‡ Allows users to rise and fall by 'surfing' on Ambient Chakra.
                                                  ‡ Variable Speed Transportation
                                                  ‡ Can be used to prevent death from great heights
                                                  ‡ Requires a Battery Source or drains 10 chakra per post.
                                                  ‡ Depleting a battery results in board failing until another chakra source is provided.
                                                  ‡ Drains Battery source 5 Chakra per post.
                                                  ‡ Not suitable as a Weapon or Shield.
                                                  ‡ Direct damage to underside risks damaging battery Source. [ B-Ranked Damage Destroys Battery ]

And in a second parcel, that was sent with an entirely different note, was the following item with a note for Ayame.

"Dearest Cousin and esteemed Kazekage,

I send to you this gift, belated as it may be from your birthday, as a proud reminder to myself that the ties of family are eternal. I had sought to venture to your land and deliver this blade to you by my own hands, but as Bastet has told me and as she has undoubtedly reported to you, the recent assault and toll on both of our villages has been high. I do hope this item finds you in good health, and that you make great use of it in the days to come.

Ever as always,
                                                  your cousin and friend,
                                                  Hatake Masahiro."

Hatake White Chakra Sabre:
                                                  Creation Name: Hatake White Chakra Saber
                                                  The chakra steel of this blade has been refined to such a point that it's blade is white and the dancing arcs of Raiton can be seen along its surface, both as reflections and the actual risen arc. The Hatake Family crest has been etched into the brass Habaki, and the tsuka is wrapped in the finest thread, died a deep veridian color, in reference to the position his cousin holds as the Kazekage. The ray skin beneath it is imported from lands afar to Takumi, from which it then made its way into Masahiro's purchase. The Crossguard is emblazoned with the images of a Wolf Dancing among Lightning, familiar scars inscribed upon it's face.
                                                  Creation Type: Weapon
                                                  Username: Ayame Hatake
                                                  Weight: 3.5lbs
                                                  Size: Medium Weapon, Katana
                                                  Effects & Rules:
                                                  - Contains Elemental, Chakra Marble ( White Raiton )
                                                  - When Swung a trail of white chakra follows the Blade.

As Masahiro opened the portal within his chest and sent this item back to his cousin, two of his clones would pop out of existence, returning their gathered chakra to him.

User Image
                                                  ❖¦ CHAKRAx 1385 / 1385 x ❖¦ INFUUINx [ 2/20 ] 0 / 1385 x ❖¦ STAMINAx 1150 / 1150 x ❖¦ STAM. SEALx 1150 / 1150 x ❖¦ RYOx 13000 x ❖¦ ACx 57320
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission info

❖¦ Passives
                                                    Chakra/Stamina Storage:

Reductions

Hsing-I Pakua:

King of the Iron Fist:

Shigure Souen:

Kishitou Yoroi:

Hatake:

Descriptive Totals:

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

● Rank

● Supplemental: Seal of the Celestial Boddhi, two Clones opened the gate to place a combined total of 840 Chakra within.

Ergo War
                                                  XAyame_HatakeX
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 7:35 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
❃𝔎𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖍𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖐𝖚𝖗𝖊
❃ℌ𝖎𝖉𝖊 ℭ𝖑𝖆𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 ℜ𝖆𝖎𝖌𝖞𝖔 𝔅𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊
❃𝔑𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖙𝖘𝖚/𝔅𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊❃𝔊𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓

❃𝔉𝖚𝖚𝖙𝖔𝖓❃𝔎𝖆𝖙𝖔𝖓
❃ℭ𝖍𝖆𝖐𝖗𝖆▸365/365 ❃𝔖𝖙𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆▸145/145
❃ℜ𝖞𝖔▸ 0 ❃𝔄ℭ▸0

❃ ❝𝖜 𝖎 𝖙 𝖍 ▸ Me ❞❃ ❝𝖜 𝖍 𝖊 𝖗 𝖊 ▸ Academia❞❃ ❝ 𝖙 𝖍 𝖔 𝖚 𝖌 𝖍 𝖙𝖘▸ So Beautiful... ❞
About Me
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
`•.•●•✦• ••.•´

Hanako walked up the stairs to the doors of the Academia. She felt nervous, though her face was composed. She placed her hands on the door and entered, looking around. Her crystal eyes surveyed the building. She had never been here before. Stepping in, she drank in the information her eyes were gathering. It was a beautiful structure and beauty was something anyone from the Raigyo Clan could appreciate. A serene warmth came to her face as she looked around for the Hokage.

`•.•●•✦• ••.•´
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝𝖔𝖔𝖈 ▸] ---❞

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:52 pm
User ImagexxxGen Uchihaxxx
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀
"Right Now, I'm Letting You Live. And I'll Continue To Keep You Alive..."

Gen rushed through the doors of the academy, the blood stained his leg and arm as it still seeped through his shirt where he had been cut. His eyes blurred a little while he moved looking around for the Hokage as he did so. His red orbs shined throughout the hallways of the building. He could see other ANBU members in the building this was much more present than they had been when the Hokage had given him his headband. After an attack he assumed that they weren't being as lax. His breathing was getting heavier having ran from the training area with his teacher and the other... Shaking those thoughts from his head he glanced over finally seeing the Hokage and another that was looking to greet him. Gen headed towards them but as he took several steps his legs felt weak beneath him. Almost making it to the table at the Kage was standing by Gen's sight fell dark and his body gave way from the higher ranked jutsu and attacks from the shadow demons. He collapsed there in front of the Hokage, making slight eye contact while he passed out. Showing the shining red iris he now had.

"Until You've Grown Enough To Become Worth Killing."
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀

▶ Chakra: 310 + 15 =325 ▶ Stamina:145
▶ Abilities: To Copy / To Hypnotize
▶ Jutsu Used:
▶ OOC: Woot Sharingan Stage 1
▶ Passives:
• Gen has found himself more adept to Genjutsu. Thus allowing him to receive a (-5) to any Genjutsu above D rank.
• Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu cost [50%] less chakra to perform. (Bloodline)
• Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
• Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )

Kirenai Yuki

Quote:

Wolfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  Masahiro turned and looked to the young woman as she arrived, then the frantic young man as he burst through the doors and into his working sanctum. Catching the boy so he didn't fall into the forge, the Hokage would motion to an ANBU to come gather the boy and carry him to the hospital, his crimson eyes meeting with those of the boy. His sharingan had activated, the first tomoe and the bright crimson coloration had taken over his natural brown from the time they first met face to face. Cold eyes calculated the look on the boy's face and the minor wounds on his body. He was exhausted, he weighed that between training and the sudden explosion of the Tower, the boy had been caught in hell.

Sighing he handed him over to the ANBU.

"Take him to the hospital, tell them the bill is on my tab. I want him to return after he's been checked out. Stay on duty and guard with him until that point." The Hokage said with swift and precise words as the ANBU took the boy from his arms.

Removing his white shirt, now stained with the boy's blood, the Hatake turned to face the other genin who had approached. She caught him without his desk or files on hand, but he smiled to her no less. Giving the girl a curt nod his head he reached into his pocket and withdrew a standard headband with a black wrap, the only spare he had on him at the moment.

One of the ANBU approached and handed the Hatake a small glass card, that with a small push of chakra, revealed the girl's information. He looked the datacard over and smiled, handing the headband over to her.

"Ah, yes, Miss Hide, Hanako. Another Avid ninjutsu specialist, I do apologize for the mess and the damages at the Academy and Tower. It seems there are still people who do not agree with the age old shinobi tradition and seek to burn down all things attached to the authority. I hope, however, that you will follow the path of the shinobi and do so well. I do have a few missions for you, however. Here, take these," the Hatake spoke as he drew out three missive cards with the "Learn a Jutsu" mission title upon them, smiling to her he placed them in her hand as well, "and please complete them. There may be some folks at the Academy who can help you, but if you feel more peaceful training by yourself then please, feel free to do so. Once you've completed some training, turn these in to the bureau beside the Village Mission Board. I'll have you contacted by one of the village couriers at a later point about squad and potential mission assignments." The man said, he seemed pressed, but between the sweat that ran over his scarred chest and the heat of the forge, it could be reasonably assessed that he was just drawn somewhat from working.

Then, a small note popped out of his chest, a whisp of smoke coming from the summoning seal bound on his pectoral. Opening the item he read it and chuckled a little, as it was a notice of received goods from his friend Miyamoto, Bastet.

"Actually, Hanako, tell me at the very least. Have you considered any tradeskills?" He asked the girl, smiling as he did so.

User Image
                                                  ❖¦ CHAKRAx 1385 / 1385 x ❖¦ INFUUINx [ 3/20 ] 0 / 1385 x ❖¦ STAMINAx 1150 / 1150 x ❖¦ STAM. SEALx 1150 / 1150 x ❖¦ RYOx 13000 x ❖¦ ACx 57320
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission info

❖¦ Passives
                                                    Chakra/Stamina Storage:

Reductions

Hsing-I Pakua:

King of the Iron Fist:

Shigure Souen:

Kishitou Yoroi:

Hatake:

Descriptive Totals:

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

● Rank

Kirenai Yuki
                                                  Metal trsu
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 1:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
❃𝔎𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖍𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖐𝖚𝖗𝖊
❃𝔑𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖙𝖘𝖚/𝔅𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊❃𝔊𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓

❃𝔉𝖚𝖚𝖙𝖔𝖓❃𝔎𝖆𝖙𝖔𝖓
❃ℜ𝖞𝖔▸ 0 ❃𝔄ℭ▸0

❃ ❝𝖜 𝖎 𝖙 𝖍 ▸ Hokage-sama and the Crimson-eyed gent❞❃ ❝𝖜 𝖍 𝖊 𝖗 𝖊 ▸ Academia❞❃ ❝ 𝖙 𝖍 𝖔 𝖚 𝖌 𝖍 𝖙𝖘▸ So Beautiful... ❞
About Me
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
`•.•●•✦• ••.•´

Her sharp eyes caught sight of his eyes first. The legendary Sharingan. Hanako followed with her eyes to see the Hokage just as a crimson eyed boy came and passed out. Her hands flew to her mouth in shock and surprise as she walked over. Words fell upon her ears as the Hokage spoke of getting the boy to the hospital. She stopped just before them and stood quietly until she was addressed, her face demure and emotionless... Until the Hokage took off his shirt. Her face immediately flushed a bright red as she averted her eyes downward, a tress of snowy hair falling past her shoulder. She heard him rustling and glanced to see, in his hand, a standard headband.

Another sound was hear and she looks to see one of the ANBU had appeared and handed him, what looked like a glass card. He smiled at her and she offers him a smile back as he speaks to her directly. At his apology, she bows, "Not at all, Hokage-sama." Her voice was soft with a soprano ring to it as she smiles and nods at his hope, "I thank you for your confidence." She straightens up, her face still flushed from earlier as he speaks to her about her missions, accepting the cards. Crystal blue eyes sprang to life as they glided across the title. She nods as she received the information from the Hokage. Her eyes stole a glance at the Hokage, sweating and looking rather drained, before casting her eyes back down to the ground.

At his chuckle, he spoke again about tradeskills. She nods, "Yes, Hokage-sama. I was considering the Medical and Botany fields."

`•.•●•✦• ••.•´
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝𝖔𝖔𝖈 ▸] ---❞

Wolfe Whitehorn

Metal Trsu

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 2:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  Waiting for the girl to respond, Masahiro would receive another summoned notice from Bastet and his hand would catch it as it popped out of his pectorals. A total listing of materials combined and linked into his scroll. The Hatake chuckled, then realized how formal the note had become because of whatever she had found while mining. He raised an eyebrow, yet understood, matters came up, but she gave him now more than enough materials to work with.

Coal 340
                                                  Granite 316
                                                  Limestone 265
                                                  Iron 250
                                                  Pyrite 220
                                                  Obsidian 199
                                                  Graphite 170
                                                  Quartz 146
                                                  Gypsum 126
                                                  Hematite 106
                                                  Magnetite 21
                                                  Copper 20
                                                  Mica 16.75
                                                  Orichalcum 754.25
                                                  Jade 8.5
                                                  Opal 5.25
                                                  Silver 5
                                                  Gelel 0.875
                                                  Diamond 0.625
                                                  Gold 0.25

The Hatake let out a sharp whistle as he looked over the grand total amount of supplies the woman had sent to him, his mind and eyes breaking it down into potential workloads already. He smirked as he thought of the total amount of chakra steel he could make from this, and the amount of Orichalc batteries that would be feasible. Ideas rattled off in his mind as he thought about that still. Picking up the heated chakra steel in the forge he would return to the anvil and begin to draw it out into a thick sheet, before moving it up onto the rounding stakes. The sounds of hammer strikes, eased and spreading the metal with chakra adding to the force and control of his strikes.
                                                  [ 8/14 ]

Rounding out the slot for the central axis, Masahiro would set the completed dome down to cool with the other. His eyes setting on an ingot which he would begin to work into a flat sheet on one end, fluting it out and rounding it to fit around as a collar for the Chakra Batteries. The excess of this would be cut off and used to make a locking and handle collar to keep batteries in place. Drifting a divot into the cap, he would work in the beginnings of a stopping mechanism, to allow work on the core without it still spinning.
                                                  [ 9/14 ]

Then the girl spoke up. Smirking as he set the steel down to cool, he tossed more into the forge and nodded to her.

"The medical field is always taking students, and I know of a botanist here in the village who could always use some assistance. I also could use some help tending to the gardens here until I can build a greenhouse for more development. For now, go learn some new techniques, and return to me when you're confident in what you've learned."

User Image
                                                  ❖¦ CHAKRAx 1385 / 1385 x ❖¦ INFUUINx [ 3/20 ] 0 / 1385 x ❖¦ STAMINAx 1150 / 1150 x ❖¦ STAM. SEALx 1150 / 1150 x ❖¦ RYOx 13000 x ❖¦ ACx 57320
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission info

❖¦ Passives
                                                    Chakra/Stamina Storage:

Reductions

Hsing-I Pakua:

King of the Iron Fist:

Shigure Souen:

Kishitou Yoroi:

Hatake:

Descriptive Totals:

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

● Rank

Kirenai Yuki
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 2:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
❃𝔎𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖍𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖐𝖚𝖗𝖊
❃𝔑𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖙𝖘𝖚/𝔅𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊❃𝔊𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓

❃𝔉𝖚𝖚𝖙𝖔𝖓❃𝔎𝖆𝖙𝖔𝖓
❃ℜ𝖞𝖔▸ 0 ❃𝔄ℭ▸0

❃ ❝𝖜 𝖎 𝖙 𝖍 ▸ Hokage-sama❞❃ ❝𝖜 𝖍 𝖊 𝖗 𝖊 ▸ Academia❞❃ ❝ 𝖙 𝖍 𝖔 𝖚 𝖌 𝖍 𝖙𝖘▸ So Beautiful... ❞
About Me
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
`•.•●•✦• ••.•´

She observed the Hokage and listens for instructions. When they were given, she bows, "Yes, Hokage-sama." And turns to go, her hair flowing freely after her. She made haste and went back to the Academy.

{Exits}

`•.•●•✦• ••.•´
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝𝖔𝖔𝖈 ▸] ---❞

Wolfe Whitehorn

Metal Trsu

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items