Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
To be Good or To Be Evil(GothicxDrak) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:40 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

jake felt a bit bad about making fun of her.he put his arms around her and kissed her forehead"sorry about that did not know it would make you mad'he looked into her eyes with a blue eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:44 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

jake felt a bit bad about making fun of her.he put his arms around her and kissed her forehead"sorry about that did not know it would make you mad'he looked into her eyes with a blue eyes

" you not making 'not speaking about this ever again' any easier" she sighed  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:25 am
GothicPinkxoxo

jaka just pick to shut up and stop talking for a bit.he looked down at the floor  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:17 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

jaka just pick to shut up and stop talking for a bit.he looked down at the floor

Pierre kiss him on the lips but only a peck " don't be like that with me" she whispered in his ear. " So let's get together at noon in the forest tomorrow ok?" she walked out of the hideout.
( can you do a time skip)  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:59 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:03 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake opened his eyes in the moring and got ready.he head t othe forest not knowing where the spot in the forest it was.  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:10 am
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake opened his eyes in the moring and got ready.he head t othe forest not knowing where the spot in the forest it was.

Pierre was at her teaching all morning, so this will be a relax break from her world to see her new "lover". she run into the forest from the main road and spotted Jake and run to tackle him on to the ground in playful way.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:18 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake was knock down by Pierr and run his fingers into her hair"hello no warning about knocking me down to the ground are you"he kissed her lips and try to get back onto his feet  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:27 am
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake was knock down by Pierr and run his fingers into her hair"hello no warning about knocking me down to the ground are you"he kissed her lips and try to get back onto his feet

" no..I want you to be surprised and captured by my beautifulness as you look up at me!" she giggled as she kissed his lips more before she got up with him. " I want to this meadow just a bit ahead so we can learn about one another"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:35 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake sit up in the meadow with Pierre"so we are geting to know each better now"he looked away not knowing what to talk about his past how his powers comes from his grand father who was a powerful lich before being seat into the void  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:46 am
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake sit up in the meadow with Pierre"so we are geting to know each better now"he looked away not knowing what to talk about his past how his powers comes from his grand father who was a powerful lich before being seat into the void

" yeah? just tell me things that you want to" she kissed his lips to make him more comfortable and show how much she care.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:54 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake kissed Pierre's forehead and hold her close to him"i don't have anything to tell right now"he said to her  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:23 am
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake kissed Pierre's forehead and hold her close to him"i don't have anything to tell right now"he said to her

" well promise..you will one day" she kiss him again  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:03 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake don't know what to tell her about his past or anything about himself so he kissed her back  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers