Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Perfect Storm [Accepting&&Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

From whence did you reside?
  The present.
  The Past.
  The Future.
  >.<
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:18 pm
Trace made a strange expression. "1999? Were you in a coma for 15 years or something? Wow. I'm sure you must be getting used to how the world is so different" he said. Though Echo looked like that if she had been in a coma, it would have been since she was a toddler or preschooler. That was almost as long as Trace had been alive. The coma thing was the only logical thing he could think of, though it still didn't make much sense.

Cedric stood straight and placed one arm down by his side with his white gloved hand placed on the side of his leg. He clenched his other white gloved hand into a fist and placed it on his chest. "I have the honour of serving under the great General-King of the Royal Military Empire of Ylantium ((pronounced ee-lan-tee-um)) Cedric stated with pride. "Though I don't seem to have access to my patrol armor" he said, meaning his power armor.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:30 pm
Jake was just confused, and kind of scared by the Strange girl's responce. She really, truely believed that she travelled BACK in time. "I would say it means you're losing your mind. Time travel isn't possible. Not yet anyways...maybe in the future. Okay, if you really are from the future, prove it. My name's Jake by the way." he said, ever skeptical of the ability of time travel. If it was possible, why had no one heard about it yet? Surely someone would've come to the past, his present, and somebody would've noticed.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:04 pm
"I will be alright," Kitty replied, confident that she would be once they got information. It had only been when she first got up that she stumbled (probably from lightheaded-ness more than anything), so she didn't need a physician, and hopefully she wouldn't be needing any sort of impromptu exam from her dentist companion. She walked towards what looked like an information booth of sorts with Jeremy next to her; she hadn't reacted to the touch except to stand a bit closer to him, both getting the other damp all over again from their wet clothes.

Emma raised her eyebrows. 1999? Must have been some party she went to last night, or Trace was right and she had been in a coma for fifteen years. Still, though, there were too many things that didn't make sense. Like why was she so damp, unless Emma was mistaking being caught in the rainstorm last night for sweat? The girl had no answers, either, and things just kept getting more and more confusing. Again, she had to wonder exactly how much damage the storm had done. The day before, things had been relatively normal, but now...?
She had to go to work, and hopefully doing something she had done every day for the past year or so would help clear her mind. It was, at least, some kind of constant that she could be grateful for. "Okay," she finally said, and then, addressing Trace again, asked, "Do you want to come with?" The grocery store wasn't far away from where they were standing, and judging by the lines for the coffee shop it would probably be busy there too. Maybe it could take her mind off of this whole confusing thing.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:51 pm
Jeremy walked with Kitty over to the information centre and asked where they were and if they had maps available to take. He looked at the map and raised an eyebrow. "This is a new place. How did I get here?" he mumbled to himself. He raised his head and something caught his eye. He spotted the calendar behind the desk and noticed that it said the year 2014. "Um, I think your calendar is wrong" he said.

"Oh? How so?" the woman at the info desk replied.

"Your calendar shows the year 2014. Last time I checked it was 2008" the dentist replied.

The info woman gave Jeremy a strange look. "Um, I'm not sure where you've been, but 2008 was 6 years ago. Are you feeling alright?" she asked.

The truth was, Jeremy was now not feeling alright. What the heck happened. He was preparing a patient for a procedure, then suddenly he's on the ground, apparently 6 years later. "Actually, no I'm good" he said, though on the inside he was panicking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The one just a couple blocks from here? Sure. Waiting in this lineup would take forever" Trace said to Emma. He then yawned and cupped a hand in front of his mouth to cover it. "I really hope I don't have any classes today. I'm not really in the mood with the storm keeping me up all night" he stated, then rubbed some crust out of his eye with a pinky finger.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:52 pm
minus infinity

((poke poke? :3 ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:17 pm
(-pokes back-)

Kitty didn't even know what to think anymore. First the calender was saying 2014 when it was supposed to be 2064, and then Jeremy thought it was 2008. That was, respectively, fifty and fifty-six years ago. And obviously, she hadn't been alive in either of those years; she had not been even a twinkle in her father's eye. So if that was the case, how exactly was she here? She rubbed her head, suddenly feeling very dizzy again. Maybe going to the physician wouldn't be such a bad idea, she thought as Jeremy and the woman discussed. The past was an interesting place to observe in history novels, she thought, but absolutely not to suddenly be chucked into. She wanted to be back home, or in her laboratory, and she distantly wondered if she would ever see either of them again. The rush of homesickness and sudden panic was bringing her vertigo back, and she hoped she wouldn't faint on the dentist beside her.

Emma began to walk towards the grocery store with Trace and Echo, chatting with them to keep her increasingly nervous thoughts in line. Emma herself didn't attend school because she was taking a semester off, but apparently it was a school day for her companion. "I hope not," she agreed. "Maybe the higher-ups will all call in sick or something." She'd never heard a storm like that in her entire life, and hadn't been able to sleep at all either. As they had observed before, neither had anybody else. That was another thing that kind of didn't make sense, but did kind of add to the coma theory; Echo had been able to sleep last night without being woken by the storm. Maybe fatigue was making her delirious or something, Emma thought as she walked along.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:32 pm
((lol))

Jeremy saw Kitty looking out of it again. "Oh, dear. I definitely think we need to get you to a doctor now" he said, trying to support her again. He began looking at a map to see if there was a hospital nearby.

Trace walked along with Emma and Echo. He considered skipping class, but he knew the teachers were very strict about attendance. Still, if he couldn't get any sleep, chances are no one else in the school residences got any sleep either, except maybe those really heavy sleepers that could sleep through anything. However, Trace wasn't one of those people. "I guess I can always hope" he replied to what Emma said. He turned to Echo. "Are you cold? You can borrow my uniform jacket for a little bit if you want" he said to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:09 am
Blythe looked around for a moment before she patted the tight silver pants she wore. They were basically metallic skinny jeans, a simple design with strange shimmering fabric. "You got pants like these?" She pointed at them, scuffed her white and muddy boot on the ground. She lifted the edge of her shirt up and pushed down on the waistband of her jeans to expose her hip bone. "Do you tag in this age?" On her hipbone were two small metal studs four inches apart with a brand in between. It was a foreign language that hadn't even begun to be spoken yet. The ink was pale, lighter than her skin at first, but at they watched it it began to morph in color, waving between neon greens and blues and purples, all the way to pinks and yellows and oranges.

She shook her head and rubbed a hand into her eyes. "No. No coma that I know of. I mean, unless I was frozen, but they haven't been able to do that to people yet. Maybe in the 2000- oh. Right. But no." She walked next to Emma and Trace in silence for a few minutes before nodding, "Yeah, dawg. I am freezing. And, wet it appears? Did it rain? I noticed lotsa puddles." She craned her neck to look about before she thrust her fist at Trace and added, "I am Echo, by the way." She smiled at Emma as she spoke.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:10 pm
Kitty dreaded the idea of hospitals. That was where people went when there was no saving them and they were, to put it bluntly, put there to die. Usually an illness or wound was taken care of by quietly seeing a private physician and either receiving a prescription of some sort or quickly being stitched up and sent home. Kitty herself could usually just shut herself in her laboratory for a few days and experiment until she found a cure for whatever was ailing her. So when Jeremy mentioned a "doctor," Kitty quickly freed herself from his grasp and tried to pretend she was perfectly fine. She was still panicky about the idea of being stuck in this strange place, and in the past, and really didn't need to exacerbate it by going to a hospital. Besides, if this was the past, the instruments would be much cruder and probably more invasive as well. It really wasn't something she was looking forward to.

"It rained a lot last night," Emma said in response to Echo's question. "There was a big storm." Had the storm not woken her, Emma wondered? She didn't say anything else about the matter, even though she still had a million and one questions. She was getting lost in her thoughts again as they walked along and it was only when Echo introduced herself that she realized she'd never even told these two her name. Blushing a little at her slip-up, she smiled back at Echo and addressed both of her companions when she said, "I'm Emma. Emma Harper. Nice to meet you guys, by the way."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:58 pm
Too many things were running through Jeremy's mind for him to think straight. He payed for the map, as he at least had his wallet with him and had some cash. He quickly led Kitty outside. "I have no idea what is going on here. I swear that the last time I checked it was the year 2008. They must be playing a prank or something, but why would an info booth do that?" he said. It was the only thing he could think of.

Trace stuck his umbrella under his chin for a moment as he unbuttoned his uniform jacket and passed it to Echo. He then took his umbrella back under his arm. "Oh, I never introduced myself either. My name is Trace. Trace Stanfield" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:45 am
When Trace hadn't her his jacket and didn't fist-bump her, she frowned a small bit but took the clothing and slipped it on. "Thank you. It is good to meet y'all." She folded her arms across her chest as they drew closer to the store, and she was at least pleased to see that people still bought their own food instead of getting it in a little pill like many people assumed would happen in the future. "So, who is the president? And, stuff I should know?" Her dark eyes flitted over her two companions as she asked.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:20 am
Daniel was impressed by Cedric's enthusiasm. It seemed military types never changed - though the names on maps and the lines of borders sure did. He'd never heard of any land known as Ylantium. "I think you are a long way from home. And so am I. Perhaps we should approach one of the locals and ask what's going on here?" He suggested.  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:32 am
Jake was about to point out a flaw in the girl's arguement when she showed him her hipbone. That alone was enough to convince him, but what she had done to it definitely proved it. "Okay, so you are from the future, just how did you get here?" he asked, curious as to where her time machine was.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:43 pm
Blythe shrugged as she adjusted her clothes back into place. "I am not sure. I awoke this morning in a puddle over near that tree you found me by with my headphone dripping water and ruined." The thought of where she woke up had her trailing her fingers through her hair, pulling out bits of leaves and dirt. "Phantasmal." She grumbled, flicking her fingers. Glancing around she thought she spotted another figure who looked like it could be from the future, but at this distance she couldn't be certain. "I am called Bee, by the way."

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:26 pm
(Er, I just made up the President's name because why the heck not.)

"And I had believed it was 2064," Kitty said to Jeremy, confused that he thought it must be 2008. The feeling was probably mutual. "If they are playing a prank, it is not funny." She really wished she knew what was going on, but nobody seemed to know. Or the people that they did consult managed to only confuse them even further. "Can I look at the map?" She asked Jeremy, hoping to see at least one thing that might ring a bell. It felt like her last hope.

"The President is Fletcher," Emma said in response just as she looked up and saw the grocery store. "And um..." Where did she even begin? There were so many things that had changed in fifteen years. She pondered what exactly to say; should she just start listing off all of the things that had changed or give her some things that had stayed the same to provide her at least a tiny shred of reassurance? She decided on the latter as they got closer to the store. "We still have a lot of the same things though... like, uh, Walmart and stuff."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff