Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Field Trip Gone Wrong [notAccepting&&OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:15 pm
Luna peeked her head inside the mansion and looked up in one of the corners, seeing the spider webs. "You know what, on second though, I'm going to stay outside." She said, backing up and staying outside. "It looks so boring in there. I'd rather explore the gardens." She told them with a nod.

((Someone's going to have to drag her in. By the way, where is the other person.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:55 pm
Christopher had caught Luna's look before, but didn't get why she shot him such a look.

After she spoke, he put a hand on her shoulder. "Come on. It's getting cold out. They're nice enough to let us in. We might as well accept the invitation" he said.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:05 pm
"I know, but it's not that." She replied, folding her arms and looking away. "I... can't really explain it..." She admitted with a frown. "I guess maybe it's woman's intuition, but... somethings off and I don't like it." She muttered to Christopher.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:10 pm
"I see, well we don't want the host to think we're being rude, plus you don't want the teacher yelling at you, right? Besides, we're in a group. It's not like you're all by yourself" Christopher tried to reason. It seemed logical for him.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:16 pm
Luna opened her mouth to say something, then slowly closed it, pressing her lips together. "Ok. Fine..." She huffed, still not looking at him. She breathed deeply before coming inside and looking around. She felt shivers rolling down her spine as she looked around, and she gripped her elbows, looking very uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:20 pm
Christopher followed and closed the door. He ran his finger over a small table by the door, collecting a little bit of dust. "I guess the servants need to be more attentive in their cleaning" he muttered to himself as he rubbed his fingers together to get the dust off. Christopher worried that his sinuses might fill up. Dust was one of his allergies.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:53 pm
Leprechaun_Sean

vampiricqueen95

MommiiDearest

wolf_with_a_dragon

((*poke* *poke*))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:54 pm
((... where did everyone go?))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:55 pm
((I dunno. I quoted people, so hopefully they'll be around soon.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:02 pm
((*nods in agreement*))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:05 pm
"Okay, let's pretent for a moment that we get the phone and manage to get someone to go and fix the bus. What do we do while they're on the way? We are a good ways out after all." Jake said as he stood inside the house. He didn't even notice what happened between Christopher and Luna.

((Sorry, been having trouble thinking of a decent post.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:52 am
[Sorry. Wasn't posting due to being busy. And I PMed Vampire, she should be posting soon. Had an emergency.]

Mazie shrugged at Jake when he asked his question. "I assume if we get a hold of someone and the 'Master' here doesn't seem to be a creeper, we can ask to stay the night. Or we can go back to wait at the bus. We shall take a vote after I get off the phone." Running a hand through her hair, she shifted from one foot to the other and was about to speak again when a voice called out from behind them.
"I do so hope that I do now appear to be a 'creeper', as you put it."
Mazie spun around and looked at a large open room to the left of them. High ceilings arched away from then and a large ornate staircase swirled at the far end. Confusion flitted over her face -wasn't there a wall here when we walked in?[/i-] before she smothered it with a look of embarrassment, "Oh, sir, no no. That wasn't what I- ah- meant. It is just that-"
"I understand." He chuckled amused and walked towards them. He motioned from the side and a petite female in a grey maids uniform rolled over a small round table that held an old rotary phone. "As requested." She murmured, looking down at the ground as she spoke.
The teacher's aid looked from the man before them, one who stood at just over 6' tall with broad shoulders and very pale skin. His hair was tied back with a ribbon and he gave off the air of being very old; but that was at odds since he looked no older than mid-twenties.
"Thank you." Lifting the large curved handle from the holder, she stared at the turning dial on the hone for a moment before spinning in the number to their headmaster. She waited for the ringing to end, but it just continued to ring. And ring. And ring. "No one is answering," She turned to look at her students as she hung up the phone again.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:17 am
((Ok. Fair enough! ^_^ ))

Luna kept to the back of the group, keeping a close eye on the 'master' and saying nothing. She had noticed the change in the wall, but she hadn't seen how the transition happened. Though she said nothing, she looked with heavy suspicion as thoughts kept running through her head. 'A 'master' who look like a vampire in an obviously creepy gothic mansion in the middle of nowhere... yeah, nothing's going to happen here...' She thought sarcastically before turning to the teacher with a frown. 'please pick up the phone... please pick up the phone... please-' She thought as the teacher waited and then hung up. 'Oh damn it!' She thought, turning back to the 'master'. 'Well, hopefully he'll take no interest in me and go for the teacher first.'  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:53 am
(Sorry I haven't posted. I wanted to wait for Vampiric, but I'm not sure that's going to be happening. So, I take it we're all inside already?)

Huey entered the mansion along with everyone else. The boy was beginning to share Luna's sentiments about the whole situation. It was indeed a bit creepy, and the inhabitant of the mansion weren't helping at all. The "master" of the mansion was was a tall guy with pale white skin. He'd probably burst into flames if even a bit of sunlight touch his skin. Finally, the group had gotten what they came for, a phone. The teacher Mazie had answered the phone, but no picked up. This wasn't good, but it was to expected. For one, the phone looked ancient and it wasn't connect! "Is there any other phones in this place?" Huey asked scratching his head. "Maybe one connected to a landline?"

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers