Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Psychotic Life in a Cage. [[OPEN&ACCEPTING!!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:55 pm
User Image User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxx T a t e xxx M a r s h a l l xxx
W e ' r e xxx A l l xxx M a d

x S c r e a m - f o r - m e. x xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T h e xxx M u r d e r e r xxxxx

User Image

Tate looked at Lenore when she spoke so blandly and soon she was on her feet, heading for Aster. The nurses grabbed her and he immediately stood up. Listening to Lenore shout for Aster to not burn and die. His first thought was to grab the nurses, but a second idea came through as he quickly ran over and grabbed Aster. Scooping her up in his arms and ran to the other side of the room. Placing Aster down, Tate grabbed a cup of water off the nearest desk and splashed it at the painting. He knew this was not real, but to Lenore, it was and thats all he was thinking about. He wanted her to feel safe and eased with her problems. He stepped over to her, placing a hand on one of the nurses as he kneeled down. "Its okay. You can calm down now. No one is going to die. I put the fire out for you." He said with a cheerful smile.

He felt as though this was a game. Not to Lenore, but if he wanted to see and feel the things she did, he would have to 'play' along. After a moment, Tate was running from desk to desk, grabbing the cups of water and throwing them in the air with such cheer and laughter. He kept shouting 'douse the fire! douse the fire!' as he ran a muck through the room. Splashing water on everything from supplies to patients. A male nurse rushed over to stop him, but Tate played even more. Dodging left and right, almost like a football player, he ran around the room, laughing and cheering. He wanted to make Lenore smile before she was sent away from the room.

H a r d e r xxx B e t t e r xxx F a s t e r xxx S t r o n g e r

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:57 pm
[[ooc;; It is fun and interesting. Im so glad you like it. I 'suffer' from some of these disorders, which is why i started this roleplay, and I must say, you (and the others) are doing such a great job at portraying them. I cant wait to see what kind of drama and schemes we can come up with. ^w^ <3 ]]

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:15 pm
AsterxxForge
User Image She finished her painting for now, sitting back with messy hands to look over it. Surprise, fear, rage, panic, desperation, of many mixed emotions could of been felt in the moment. If she were to reach those last ten centimeters , just a graze upon Aster's figure, they could of connected. It was another chance drifted by, a chance for Aster to look upon and see something more than what was allowed. The demands and screams from Lenore went, but Aster's eyes didn't flinch an inch in her direction. The men and women that held her down to calm her, nothing of light came to her with any idea to Aster that others were nearby.

She'd grab the painting that was pinned to the wall and attempt to pull it down, just a little closer towards her. That was when a nurse grabbed her by her shoulders to pull her away from the scrap just a little further. Aster's eyes lit up as she gazed towards one of the younger nurses that held her gently. She figured she might be in trouble for grabbing the painting, but the nurse seemed focused on something else before telling her "You can ask one of us to grab it for you." though Aster remained silent with uncertainty in her eyes. "I did it on my own though." she told her, wondering if it wasn't seen. The nurse would guide her just a couple feet more away towards an empty table, she looked upon Aster with more sympathy before attempting to converse with her "It's a very lovely painting, the colors are very nice." , then a minute of silence before the Nurse asked "Did you paint it?" Aster spoke clearly "No." before turning her gaze from the nurse, almost her back, to focus more on the painting she worked to retrieve.

Eventually the nurse's voice would fade a little slower, Aster slowly concentrating. She'd eventually be left be like usual, it wasn't uncommon. Her mind fell back to the questions, recognizing that if she turned around now maybe she'd vanish again. She wasn't a nurse that she knew well enough, her uncertain expression masked as the Doctor's voice echoed

"You've progressed well throughout the years, but there will still be some things you can't see or hear. Is that a statement hard to process?"

It kind of was, truly, to not be able to see those that weren't there. From time to time she'd turn to a hand that would grasp her shoulder, letting her heart just miss a couple of beats for the fact that they were there and always talking to her. It was just a little troubling to figure how many words she's missed out, and the years she has. She wasn't ignorant as many others have viewed her as, just lost. She'd pull the painting closer to sniff it, looking for a familiar scent, but it wasn't there naturally. Perhaps her imagination was asking for too much.

And thus it was answered, being picked up from her feet so quickly in such a rush. She was taken aback, her eyes falling on a familiar face and much more a familiar scent. She didn't say anything, she felt her vocals tightened up before she was sat aside and then water splashed towards her, rather the painting she held. She'd drop it from her hands in surprise, her reaction a little slow to try and block or shake the water away. She'd watch him run about the room throwing water around and letting it rain down on others, images of others were slowly fading in and out as if the excitement was just releasing her a little. It was like the many of the people in the room were some what visible, though very transparent and in stranger colors that the normal wasn't ...well normally in. She would stand by and watch before realizing some of it was going to get on her painting so she'd rush in that direction to try and protect what she created. She found her inspiration, the smell of the smoke that was still in the unknown, but it seemed a little late to try and apply some of it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:15 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Looking up at the commotion Keith sneered slightly as Tate threw water on the painting. "You'll burn" he muttered under his breath as he flicked the lighter in his pocket a few times. It had been his painting that the boy had just ruined with water. Water such a horrible thing always coming to dash away the life of the flames he created. Exhaling slightly Keith pulled his hand from his pocket as water struck him on the side of the face. He was wet now. Soaked in the waters that would likely soon kill him off like the fire. Standing slowly Keith shook his head as he gripped a nearby handful of paint from the easel next to him. In a single motion he let the craft fly towards Tate. It was a useless mound of mush. Not even able to hold a proper flame but that mattered little as it soared towards the other boy.

(Sorry if I am not that great at playing this character. I am having a hard time putting myself in this kind of mindset.)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:50 pm
User Image User Image

xxx T a t e xxx M a r s h a l l xxx
W e ' r e xxx A l l xxx M a d

x S c r e a m - f o r - m e. x xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T h e xxx M u r d e r e r xxxxx

User Image

The male nurse tripped and fell to the floor and Tate let out a sigh of relief and joy. He chuckled looking around the room at the mess he had just caused to cheer someone up. Hearing muttering, he looked in the direction of another young man who was now standing and soon throwing a glob of paint. 'Splat' It was on Tate's face. Luckily he had shut his eyes and mouth at the right time. Wiping the substance from his eyes and mouth, he starred at the stranger with nothing more than a smile. Looking around for the nearest paint, he grabbed a small amount, just between all of his fingers, and flicked it at Keith. "Now you understand." He said with such a childish grin.

Before anything else could happen, Tate decided to help Lenore. His first reaction was now his last resort. He did not want her to be tranquilized. Running over to the nurses that were holding Lenore down, he decided it was time to take action. He grabbed a short, heavy set brunette nurse around the throat from behind and pulled her to her feet. He knew what could happen if this didnt end well, but he didnt care anymore. "She isn't crazy!" He shouted, tossing the nurse into a desk.

Soon, the smell of rust drifted into his nose. His eyes widened with arousing delight and he could feel his urges coming back. Looking at the nurse who's hands were to her face after hitting her nose on the desk, the blood dripped down her arm. That was it. He looked around, almost like a panicked animal, but more savage and crazed. Grabbing an non sharpened colored pencil from the counter beside him and one swift motion, he stabbed the brown haired nurses thigh without a second thought. This would surely get their attention. The noise that came from the woman's mouth was thrilling and filled him with such joy it was almost sickening. He could feel his hunger for their blood filled screams building inside.

H a r d e r xxx B e t t e r xxx F a s t e r xxx S t r o n g e r

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:54 pm
Brains Being Knowledge...

Trevor slowly nodded, listening to the sad reality she spoke that they all lived. "In my case if I wasn't watched constantly I would probably be dead by now..." He said back, taking Hellfire into his hands as he petted the matted fur on the rabbit's corpse. "Misunderstood or not, this is my home and I learn to live with that fact." He watched Dorothy go by well, putting the bone back in his mouth. "Violence can comes from the most unexpected places..." He looked over to Alexis, moving a little closer. "But so can kindness... Thank you for the offer... I hope you don't starve to death though... You're the only living friend I have." He said, his gaze going down to his filthy furry friend.

But They Also Bring a Meal...

(I do have my own mental disorders, those being aspergers and turrets. However I feel like I can get into the shoes of a zombie addicted man quite well. It's fun too!)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:09 pm
User Image User Image User Image

A l e x i s ☆ B e a t r i s ☆ C a i n e
t h e x c h a r m e r

User Image

Al looked at Trevor as he spoke, feeling a bit of sadness towards the end. She chuckled a little to his 'starve to death' comment and spoke warmly, "It is my pleasure. In truth, I only want to help people, but due to having BPD I get so angry with people. I can never be alone, but I feel so much hatred. Its a bit strange, but we do what we need to in order to live. Even if its being trapped and monitored constantly." Watching the way he interacted with his dead companion, she could not help but smile and feel cheerful. "To have a friend, dead or alive, is one of the greatest feelings in this world. I know that without Tate, I would have been dead. The staff here can only help so much with our problems, but to have someone you can see and talk to every day for hours..its so..perfect. Though, even with Tate, I have to be careful. He is not as safe as he looks. Kind of like you-" As those last words escaped her lips, she blushed and shook her head. "No, wait. I didnt mean it like that.. I just meant that because you bite.. Wait, that didnt sound right either." She stammered for a minute before slamming her fist on the table and taking a deep breath.

"Tate is a murderer. Placed with insanity and Erotophonophilia Disorder. He kills and rapes women for sure thrill and arousal. I fear him, but trust him with my life all at the same time. With you, I know that at any moment you could reach across this table and bite me, yet here I sit. I have no problem with that. If it helps you, then I accept it. But I know you would not do that to me." She smiled up at him, warmly, trying to figure out what was going through his mind. She enjoyed his company and someone as interesting as a Zombie boy, she wanted him to stay in her life for a while.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:17 pm
Here is our OOC Thread. ^^ Just created~ weeee!

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:28 pm
Brains Bring Knowledge...

"If you feel the need to hit me at any time, please go ahead. My nerves are practically shot and can take a great amount of pain. I mean, how else would have I stitched myself up?" He told her with a smile, giving a light chuckle to what she said. "I don't think you'll have to worry about me biting you despite how much I actually do want to." He told her, gnawing on the bone. "As long as I have this, you're safe from my teeth." The blush she gave made her look so much cuter, already having great looks to begin with.

"Tate... Tate scares me too... I know he goes for women, but I still don't like to think what he could actually do to me... Even with the fact I can take immense pain... The pain he gives can just cut through like a hot knife through butter..." His hand was shaking, slowly petting Hellfire as he stared off in blank fear.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:02 pm

t h e x c h a r m e r

User Image

Glancing up at Trevor with a more reassuring smile, Alexis giggled when he said she could hit him. "I wouldn't be able to hit you. You might fall apart on me." She joked, reaching over and running her soft fingers along his stitching. It felt like cold thread through plastic. She looked up at him as he talked about fearing Tate and couldnt help but giggle softly. "He only favors women and its because a woman's body is perfect no matter shape or size. There was only one incident that Tate had ever come after me." She said as her tone drifted into sadness. Her gaze shifted out the window as she began remember everything from that day.

"It was my first week here. He had already been a year into treatment and psychosis. I was talking to him out on the bench under the maple tree. He was telling me about his murders and how he felt while committing such heinous crimes. Everything was fine until he started talking about a young red head he had choked to death after raping. The look in his eyes..It was like a wild animal staring at me. I couldn't move or speak. I just sat there, frozen in fear. As he described her face, his hands went onto my shoulders and before I knew it, they were around my throat." She said as her voice became more gloomy. She paused for a moment, collecting her thoughts and shaking that feeling. "We wrestled for a while out in the court yard before the restraining officers came out to save me. He would have killed me without a second thought or care in the world.." She said looking back up at Trevor.

Moving her black choker down off her neck, she revealed a bruise that was right along the front of her throat. "This is where his thumbs met along my throat. I have had it for 3 years now. Its a permanent mark. The hospital nurses said I was very lucky that he did not crush my wind pipe or cause any internal bleeding... I did not see him for 6 months after that and when he finally returned to my bedroom, it was like he was completely different. Now he can only fantasize about these lust murders, he will never take action again. He knows if I lose him to solitary again, I will go mad." She gave a small smile before grabbing Trevor's arm and moving it across to her side of the table. Palm facing up, she ran her fingers along his hand. His self mutilation sparked interest in her, as she was a cutter before coming to this hospital.

User Image

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:20 pm
Brains Being Knowledge...

"He did that to you? Oh my God..." He felt his own throat, feeling the pulse of his heartbeat running though. "But... Why do you care for him so much? Do you... do you love him?" Trevor slowly cocked his head, her relationship with Tate so weird and confusing. His cold fingers slowly went over his bruise, for some reason getting upset over it. "W-what are you doing?" She suddenly grabbed arms and started to run fingers down his hand, bumping over the stitches.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:28 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Whereabouts: Cafeteria
Audiance: Dorothy
Personality: Yasei ---> Kane
Music in my mind: Lights Out

Yasei crooked an eyebrow as the girl looked around. Down at her hands, back to him, and around before it looked like she had tried to sigh. He watched her as she got up and walked away, only to come back with a bottle of ketchup. He started to smile as he watched her sit back down and point the open side of the bottle toward the table. He gave a slight laugh when she put the bottle down and he noticed that she had written her response down onto the table. As she leaned back, he looked up to her and leaned back in his own set, his arms falling off the table before his hands came up back to grab the edge. He tilted his chair back a little, balancing it as he took in a breath to speak.

"Tug of war." He replied, letting go with one hand and jerking a thumb back toward the doors where she had pulled the nurse inside. "You've got strength." He let his free hand fall into his lap as he rocked the chair back and forth a little, calm so far as he watched her. His 'nurse' finally came back from his break and looked around, seeing his charge wasn't where he left him. Finally he saw Yasei sitting at the table with the girl and sighed. Walking over, he went to grab him and almost caused him to fall backward in his chair. Something on his face changed in that split moment, the calm turning to the sudden surprise of falling as the nurse moved and let him fall. Well, not really 'let' him, more like he was terrible at making sure that his charge wasn't jostled.

Yasei hit the floor, tumbling from his chair and sitting upright with his head down. His calm demeanor changed, suddenly tensed up and rigged. His hair seemed to stand out more, though that was just from being messed up from the fall. The male nurse gave out a quiet curse as he then slowly started to approach Yasei. "Come on, let's get you out of the floor." Yasei didn't move a muscle in his body, only his head slowly rose to meet the man with darkened eyes and a twisted smile. "You don't have enough color." He said quietly at first, making the man stop with a loud "What?" Yasei gave a small laugh. "Not enough...red." He said as he moved to get to his feet. His voice had deepened slightly, a darker tone underlining his voice as he stood, looking ready to strike.

"Yasei, come on. We need to go make sure your not hurt." Yasei suddenly frowned, anger apparent as he grit his teeth. "The name is Kane, you stupid neanderthal." The nurse gave a sigh and shook his head. He was apparently alright, but now going by a different name. This nurse, unlike others, wasn't exactly knowledgeable when it came to Yasei's condition. He knew he was supposed to make sure not much bothered him as to not trigger anything, but when it came to personalities, he wasn't sure which ones were which. For all the man knew, this was a better one and wouldn't hurt anyone. He gave a shrug and walked off. "Just don't do anything stupid Yasei." He called, making the red head close his fists so hard that his knuckles cracked. Letting them losen, he gave a sigh and looked over to the girl. A wide smile cracked as he looked around for something sharp. Nothing was in sight. What a disappointment. "Where's a knife when I need one?" He said to himself aloud, his smile widening, a wild look in his eyes as he watched her, like a wolf watching his prey.

Yasei- The original.
Kane- The blood obsessed.
Aiden- The Angel seeker.
Solomon- The silent mystery.

Moonbeam Vixen

Moonbeam Vixen

Intellectual Lunatic

Moonbeam Vixen

Moonbeam Vixen

Intellectual Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Where I am: Cafeteria
Who I'm with: Several people
How I feel: Tired
Music in my mind: Where is the Edge

A tall woman of five feet and nine inches walked into the cafeteria. Her long golden hair fell down her back as he walked, swishing back and forth. A large pair of headphones were over her ears, white and gold in color. A cord led down from them into a small iPod, where she had music. Nothing was playing at the moment, as she didn't feel like having it on. The headphones were noise canceling ones, keeping any sounds out that might upset her. It wasn't all noises, though she had to admit there were quite a bit that did effect her. Her iPod was loaded with music that was acceptable and didn't have any of the noises that bothered her. Her pale blue eyes scanned the area as she walked in. No nurse was with her. Instead she went and got her own food, it only taking moments before she was walking to an empty table with a tray full of good eats, as she called them.

Her eyes had caught someone she was familiar with. A girl, who was mute. Amber herself was mute, selectively. She could speak, had the ability to and even had a beautiful singing voice, she just chose not to make a sound. Instead, she used sign language. The only times she did speak were few and far between, or if she was having a fit because a certain nose had gotten through to her ears. Amber quietly ate by herself, the plate of waffles were particularly tasty this morning. They had strawberries on them, covering in a strawberry like syrup. It made them look like they were bloody, at least that was what she thought for a split second as she looked at them. She should have been in arts and crafts, but she didn't feel like going yet. She would eventually, but her hunger had to be fixed first. The silence of her headphones gave her comfort as she ate.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:43 pm

t h e x c h a r m e r

User Image

Continuing to run her fingers along his hand, Al looked up for a moment with an innocent smile. "He couldn't help it. I do not blame him for it or hate him because of what happened." Hearing the word love come from Trevor's lips made her freeze. She looked at him with pain in her eyes and spoke softly, "No.. Our relationship is complex. He was the first person I actually talked to here who wasn't a nurse or doctor. He practically forced me to talk to him, but it felt good once I did. I told him everything about me and he accepted it. Even after he attacked me, I knew I could trust him. We are like brother and sister more than anything.. We tried being more..even involved sexually, but..he couldn't handle it." She glanced down at their hands and took a deep breath before running her fingers along his. "Yes, I did love him. Rather, Lust him. I wanted him physically more than anything, but that put my in a dangerous situation. If we ever tried to be physical, he would relapse and end up in solitary for months. I love him now as family and that is all we will be. To be without him is to be without..my brain, rather than heart. Seeing him eases my pain. It ceases all rapid thoughts in my head.." She drifted off for a moment before glancing up at him. "I feel that way with you too. I've been talking to you all morning and not once has my mood changed for physical altercations. I have felt many emotions while we talked, but have yet to feel like I want to move away. In fact, I want to stay here with you more." A rosy blush crossed her cheeks as she pulled her hand away from his, hearing him question her actions. "I-I'm Sorry." She said softly, laying her hand upon the other in front of her as she looked down, embarrassed.

User Image

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out